All Comments on 'A Hypnotist's Birthday'

by truewarrior

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cowbullscowbullsover 8 years ago

Yeah right, he didn't fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dog's breakfast

You over-complicated the story with too much frantic activity going on. It lost focus and direction. The whole 'couple fucking on her bed and the aftermath' segment just was a distraction. Put it in another story.

What is the motivation? Does he hate Anna? Why embarrass her? Make her a sex toy or do some party tricks with her, but I for one have no patience with this mindless humilliation theme.

You need to have an editor clean up the typos.

truewarriortruewarriorover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the tips

Thank you to everyone who has commented here, and yes I know it isn't that good. This is the first thing like this I have ever written and I don't have much experience writing stroies. This was more of a rush job I worte between 1 and 4 in the morning because I couldn't sleep. But after publishing this I suddenly got an urge to write more and to put more effort into my writing. All your comments have really helped and I hope to do better in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Despite the other two rather harsh comments, I enjoyed the story. Not every story needs to be super-moral or justified. With that said, if anything, I wish you'd have taken it further. Make her a sex slave. Corrupt her. Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A good start but...

Your tech writing is poor: fractured sentences, spelling, grammar, missing words...

The premise is weak but has potential. Keep working on your skills.

screedbearscreedbearalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Loved this story, great humour.

Write more mind control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

looking for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous