A Hypothetical Marital Catastrophe Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?" she responded dryly.

"What does a royal globe trotting 'big dick' like Santini want with four forty something, slightly used middle class women like our wives?" I asked without emotion. "True! In our eyes, our wives put Aphrodite to shame, but envisioning Gail as the featured slut in an whore's orgy is beyond my limited creative genius."

"Who's Aphrodite?" the PA asked, a slight teasing smile playing about her lips.

"Is Santini going to get paid by whoever fucks them?" Gary asked, failing to mask his growing anger and humiliation.

"When will Margie come home?" Henry asked from where he continued to sit at the table.

"Rest assured, gentlemen, that your wives are going to get cunts and asses pounded mercilessly," the PA answered thoughtfully. "But it's in the name of science."

"Can you answer my question?" I asked, ready to walk away.

It was a research project. It was a damned research project! The indefatigable Prof. William Santini Santiago, high on weed and building a drunken stupor, had sent a moronic proposal to a nongovernmental agency that dispensed government research funds.

Santini had posed a hypothesis that "any supposedly happily married woman can be persuaded to indulge in uninhibited recreational sex with strangers if approached with the appropriate strategy at the right time with the right incentive."

"How much is jeanine's sex increasing our net worth?" Bob asked, once more seeking to know how much his whore was worth.

As the PA shrugged, Henry asked if all the wives were paid the same.

No, the PA admitted, they were not of equal value in The Project.

"Santini is using our wives to prove that any woman can be bought!" I responded as the music and crowd noise washed my bitter shrillness away.

"Essentially," she said.

"Looks like he's made his point," Gary said tonelessly.

I walked wearily away from my friends, found my car in the multi level garage and drove slowly into the night. At the exit booth, I discovered that parking fees were not included in the party package. It was just one more indignity.

I paid the woman $68. Exorbitant? Was it a scam? I had no way of knowing. The woman said the fee was for three days.

It didn't matter much.

My marriage smoldered in the ashes of my respect for my wife.

My once predictable universe was hopelessly disoriented.

I was leaving the party alone.

Happy New Year.

END PART ONE