All Comments on 'A.I. Mom'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeover 2 years ago

Isaac Asimov is chuckling in his grave. Well done!

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonover 2 years ago

Wow that was a great story!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

What a wonderful story and story teller! Think you may have another "Soltis" on your hands. Really enjoyed each paragraph. Looking forward to another DocWords journey!

Cheers

SAGE

Winger534Winger534over 2 years ago

I agree with Pike..lol...Asimov could only dream of this! Great job! Hope there's more to this!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I loved it! As I love mom/son sex stories, I would have had Tony and 16 double team the mom or mom and 14 double team Tony! Five stars and a favorite point!

BigMike9inBigMike9inover 2 years ago

As always Doc your storys are great I've read most of them and love them all!

christi11christi11over 2 years ago

Awwww that was really good, I loved the ending! Thanks for sharing. :-)

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Loved it! Just found the mom gangbanged unnecessary info. I do hope he kept the other AIs as maids or cooks or entertainment for visitors haha.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 2 years ago

I liked it but you kind of whimped out on the things you could have done with this. Still 5 stars. Well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Moremoremore!! I lo e yhis one!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Good story. Wished for 2 things, first, no gangbang for Mom, kinda cheapened her unnecessarily. Second, should have had sex with Mom.

froggytreefroggytreeover 2 years ago

Great, a very interesting direction to go!

jkthekatjkthekatover 2 years ago

sexy yes but.....Very endearing! and impressive what your mind has generated this time

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Maybe the best AI I've read so far. Hope there's more in the future. Five stars!

dleethomas58dleethomas58over 2 years ago

Great story. Would Ike to see it continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not where I thought it was going to go, so honestly, props on not taking the obvious way out. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2 please

DesiSonnyDesiSonnyover 2 years ago

Damn sexy! Hinestly one of the best stories I've read here.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

More Tony and Carol, maybe do a Blade Runner 2049?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a really sweet ending. This deserves a sequel in my opinion, it's got great potential for an awesome storyline. I hope you decide to make a pt. 2 one day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fabulous story. The issue of monogamy? To use your own analogy-would your phone care if you used another phone. Of course not, so the deal with monogamy, or not, shouldn't be a problem.

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

@anonymous "the issue of monogamy"

But Carol isn't a phone. She's a sentient, sapient artificial intelligence. She's just as much a person as you or I. A phone is a device, it has no identity, no desires or feelings. No soul. A genuinely sapient, sentient artificial intelligence is not simply a device, a thing. It is a living being, though it may not be fashioned of flesh and blood. Which is part of why truly sapient artificial intelligence is so very elusive and nigh on impossible to attain. Sapience is a truly difficult phenomenon to understand, much less generate without simply simulating or mimicking.

secretLacesecretLaceabout 2 years ago

I love these sentimental sweet stories with a good heart and a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't remember ever reading such an interesting story of "aliens and artificial intelligence. Thank you for fleshing out so many fantasies and imaginative situations.

2 sets of 5* ratings end end-to-end

BJ

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Very clever and fun with it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous! I would like a closet full of AI's! Perhaps, two. One would be my 'present' squeeze while #2 would be in the process of becoming my "next' squeeze....about 3 months? And while I'm enjoying #2 for three months, #1 is being changed to my 'next' fantasy squeeze. And so on and so on....a rotating livery of beautiful AI lovers! Rotating them in and out 3 months at a time. And if I decide that 3 months is too long for my AI experiences, AI relationships, then I'd go to THREE AI lovers and I would be able to rotate them in and out of my life in a much shorter time. MMMMmmmmmm....what a fantasy!

202GE202GEover 1 year ago

Ultra creative and very sexy. 5 stars.

LaPatriceLaPatriceabout 1 year ago

What an exceptional story. Fantastic, 5 stars well deserved.

Calulu482Calulu4829 months ago

Feels like a lot of wasted potential

WhenIWasYoung15WhenIWasYoung157 months ago

This was my first story that I've read of yours. Very well written, could have taken many different turns. You went your way, I wish you would have went another. I gave you 4 stars because I did enjoy it. I also added you as a favorite author because of the style of your writing, as I said it was well written. Very much looking forward to reading many more of your contributions. You're very talented, keep up the good work!

KahunabobKahunabob7 months ago

You know what? I went and saw "The Creator" yesterday in the cinema. Epic movie about a cyberpunk world where A.I.'s have evolved to become self-aware and in just about any way that matters, they're as fully human / their own person as the rest of us. This story has a lot of similarities. Almost like it could be a horny prequel. "Dawn of the A.I." and all that. // As for this story, you probably could have fleshed it out a page or two more. Just to do some more world building, if nothing else. I think there's more that can be told. And I think Shirley was probably a bit too laid back about her son building a sexbot that looks and acts like her. I did like the premise. I don't see a lot of "Rich Scientist Guy" stories anymore. // Perhaps in a sequel, if you write one, we could see Tony and Carol get closer, figure out a way to have babies together. Give Shirley and Alron some grandkids to spoil.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear7 months ago

I love the story. I knew 16 was going to be Tony. Especially as she revealed to have participated in a gangbang to payback her husband, & that she was fascinated by her son fucking 14, I think she would have shared Tony with 14 when 14 offered to share his cock for a blowjob. I could see then that he would not need all the other AIs, but ended up in a sexual relationship with mom. Or that mom would not change 16 into her cheating husband but kept him as Tony. But that's just me. This is the fourth of your stories I have read, after discovering you tonight, but the first I am giving 5 ropes of cum

🥒 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...