All Comments on 'A Jaguar's Mate Ch. 02'

by jtoughkat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

not exactly what I expected please add more depth to what is going on

willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago
WTF

This chapter just left me confused I will have to read chapter 1 again so I can remember how it started in the hope this one will make more sense!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...

So confusing. One second she is human then some form of cat then human again? and why did the guy suddenly turn Irish? Get it together

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dont mind the below comments!

I think what you wrote was great,it takes time,effort,energy and motivation to write a story .. I seriously dont know what was so confusing:

She was human but didnt know she was something else but he awoke it within her,she tried to run for life away from him but he caught her,and most likely she doesnt hold a candle to him in a fight. Look? easy as hell to understand.

So to all those who criticized the author, why dont you shove off and try to write your own story and see how that goes,because for me, I LOVE this story and I want it to finish..

Thank yoou very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
come ON!

i suber duber double dog dare you to finish this frikin story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Anonymous, I see your super duper dare and raise you a triple dog dare. Let's get it, Jtoughkat!

barbette_sgbarbette_sgover 10 years ago

I canna wait fer ye to finish this...OMG! I'm at the edge of me seat :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good start

Ignore the nay sayers this is a good start. I look forward to reading future chapters. I agree with the other gentleman that it is not confusing at all. I do have to admit I was a bit surprised at him being Irish but I guess weres would spread out over the years so it can make sense. It got me at first until I realized that this was the first time we heard him speak out loud. All other times we heard his thoughts. Give more story and don't be discouraged by the arm chair quarterbacks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjtoughkat@jtoughkat
06/12/12 Hey y'll just posted the revised trusting luv ch 2. Hop y'll like it. 12/03/13 Hey bin working on a story m 2 submit 4 publication plus six days a week at work. A jaguar's mate ch 2 is abt 50% done n a longer ch 3 trusting love just needs a bit of polishing n then ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES