All Comments on 'A Jealous Mother Ch. 02'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Too Dom/Sub for me.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Sometimes son needs to take charge

Moms need son to be aggressive so they have absolution. Once guilt free the enjoyment begins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My mother was definitely in charge of her virile 6-4, 18 year old son…what was she doing strutting around the house in her lacy pus-up bras…she totally knew what she was doing…selfish take-charge moms are beyond hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Mom's going to have the same problem with son she had with Dad. Jenny is not going to let him go. She'll jerk his chain some, then open her legs. The real problem happens when he brings her home, and demands a threesome. But if the women decide that sharing him is almost as good, and they bury their hachet, he will have to agree to inclusiveness with them, and no one else. Good story line. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story but I don't care for the way he treats his mom it should just be lust for each other and a loving sexual relationship!! You need to write more of this!! Gave it a 4!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's an okay story but there should be more love instead of the domination of his mother she is very emotional after her divorce from her cheating husband the son should care for his mothers needs not abuse them. Just my point of view . Gave it a 3""""

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

3.5

Why can't people just love one another and not get into who is in charged? In high school I had an affair with my history teacher who was 15 years older than me. It was more than just two people fucking one another. After graduation we still kept our relationship under the radar. It was 5 years after graduation that we began to open up about our relationship. We ended up getting married. Karen gave me 4 beautiful children. We have been married for 20 years and more in love today than we were the first time we made love.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

Super hot! Can't wait until the next chapter! Five stars and a favorite point!

1thaiguy1thaiguy11 months ago

Any chance of finishing this story

AZkingdomAZkingdom10 months ago

Great story please keep it going

RichardDastardRichardDastard10 months ago

Loved this story and would love to read even more a bout them. What shoppingbdoes he buy here both to wear and to increase her pleasure ?

becker92548becker925489 months ago

Well keep it going. Would have given you 5 stars if it had continued.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just as it was getting good, it ends. Possibly forever. I hate unfinished series. Authors everywhere, current and upcoming, I beg of thee: don't start what you can't finish! Actually this is good advice in general, especially in bedroom matters. :)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf575 months ago

You just published a new chapter in a different series so you're still writing. It's been almost a year since you posted the second chapter in this series. When are we going to see chapter three?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Truly looking forward to their future adventures.

Well done.

Jack506Jack5065 months ago

You write well, but seem to have a problem with completing your stories. I’ve read a few of yours now that just stop mid story. It’s been a year since you posted this chapter with no continuation. Please finish your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Jealous Mother Previous Part