A Jedi's Training Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her head began to bob up and down on the hardness in her hand, Jacen started to stir. He groaned lazily at first, but the feel of her soft lips and moist mouth on his cock soon penetrated the foggy haze of sleep. When he realized what she was doing, his fingers crept down into her hair and he guided the pace of her head with his hands. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes and smiled before tightly sealing her lips around his shaft and sucking hard, creating a vacuum that lasted until she slid her lips off the tip of his cock with a loud pop.

"Good morning handsome," she said with a grin, spreading her saliva over his shaft with the palm of her hand.

"Hi," Jacen managed, his muscular chest rising and falling quickly.

She pulled her hair back and bent forward again, attacking only the head of his penis with her lips in a rapid back and forth motion that she knew, from their many sessions masturbating together, he enjoyed immensely.

"You are unbelievably good at that," he panted, squirming slightly underneath her as he struggled to control his hips.

"Really?" she said, in between sucking on his swollen head. "It's my first time doing it."

"Oh you're kidding," he replied, in total disbelief.

"Nuh uh," she said, with her lips wrapped around him, making it come out more as "Mmmph mmph".

His hands gripped the sheets tightly as her lips found his sensitive spots, causing pleasure to tear through him like hot fire.

"Tell me what you want me to do," she coaxed.

"Touch yourself while you suck me," he moaned.

She took her free hand and slowly ran it up and down her body, pinching one nipple and then the other, grabbing each breast in succession. She moaned in the back of her throat as she took him further into her mouth. She had been focusing so much on him that she had ignored her own overly sensitive body.

"Both hands," he commanded.

She reluctantly released his penis and brought her hand to her breasts, rubbing her saliva onto her skin. She held his erection upright with added force from her mouth and lips, causing him to moan louder and struggle just a little more. She began lengthening her strokes, sliding her lips over more and more of his member each time.

"Your pants?" he asked, his voice quavering.

She smiled up at him and shook her head 'no', then resumed sucking him. Slowly her lips crept toward the base of his penis as more and more of him disappeared into her mouth. He could feel her throat twitching and grabbed onto her head, intending to lift her up before she gagged. She had other plans and resisted him, finally descending to the base of his sex. His hands fell away from her as he went limp, feeling her tongue dance along the underside of his penis while her lips locked around the hilt. Gradually her throat steadied itself, twitching only slightly each time she swallowed the saliva that was building in her mouth. Slowly she began the climb up, her lips pursed tightly around him every inch of the way. He shuddered as she popped over the rim of his swollen head and followed its surface as it tapered, ending with a kiss on the tiny slit at the end.

As he watched, she scooted up his legs some more and bent forward. Her hair spilled over her shoulders and tickled his stomach as he felt her firm, petite breasts press against his erection. She placed her hands on the sides of her breasts and squeezed them inward, slowly moving her body up and down. Jacen understood what she was trying to do and began to move his hips in rhythm with her. His penis slid up and down the crevice between her breasts, slick and wet from her saliva. He heard her grunt quietly, rhythmically to herself as her pace picked up.

"Oh, Eryn, don't stop," he groaned, feeling the lust flaring within him.

"I wish they were bigger," she said sheepishly, looking down at her breasts as they continued to slide around his cock.

He followed her gaze. Her breasts were slick and shiny with his pre-come and her saliva. Her swollen pink nipples were stiff and firm. His penis was wedged in between her two mounds, which were not quite big enough to wrap entirely around his girth. Still, they made him shudder every time they rubbed across the underside of his member.

"They're absolutely perfect," he reassured her. "I won't be able to hold it in much longer if you keep this up."

"Good," she said, pressing her breasts a little tighter around him. "I want you to shower me with your come one more time before I go."

"Oh by the Force!" he exclaimed. "I love hearing you talk like that."

"As much as you love having my tits around your cock?"

He moaned his answer. She was so innocent, yet at the same time a total seductress. It drove him wild. They continued in silence, her eyes locked on the swollen head of his cock as it slipped in and out of the valley between her breasts. His gaze was fixed on the sexy brunette kneeling over his legs, watching every move of her body as she brought him nearer and nearer to ecstasy. The only sounds in the room were their frantic breathing and the wet squishing of her saliva between her breasts.

"I'm going to come," he groaned, his hoarse voice finally breaking the silence. "Ooohh... where do you want it?"

"Everywhere," she whimpered. "Just shoot it all over me."

She squeezed her breasts tight around his shaft and slowly, agonizingly worked them from the bottom up. His hips began to jerk as he thrust himself in between her firm mounds. His cock tightened and twitched involuntarily. His entire body tensed and he twisted the sheets in his hand as he felt himself bursting, exploding with pleasure. The first burst of semen splattered across her neck and collarbone. She immediately released her breasts and crawled over his penis, prepared to cover herself in his seed. The second thick strand of his come shot onto her breasts, followed by a third. She grabbed his shaft and squeezed it, causing more sticky white fluid to spill out onto her fingers. After a few moments he finally relaxed, letting go of the sheets and falling back onto the pillow. She pushed herself up onto her haunches, and he looked up to see her beautiful bare chest dripping with his come.

"You're going to have to shower again," he said, panting.

"No, I don't think so." She began to slowly spread the thick fluid around on her skin, coating her breasts with it. "I think I want to take a little bit of you with me to wherever I end up."

She stood up and picked up her clothes from the bedside, facing him as she pulled on her inner robe.

"I don't think anyone will notice," she said, giving him a quick wink. "I've got to hurry though, or I'll be late."

"We wouldn't want that to happen," he told her.

Jacen stood up from the bed and embraced her, before she had tied her inner robe. The flaps fell to her sides as she wrapped her arms around him, pressing her breasts against his chest. His come slipped and slided against their bare skin as he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, planting a passionate goodbye kiss on her mouth.

"I'm not so sure about that," she said, pulling her lips away from his. "At this rate, I wouldn't mind staying."

His hands trailed down her body and softly cupped her breasts, letting her nipples peek out between his spread fingers. She sighed as he squeezed and caressed her gently, placing light kisses along her neck.

"I wouldn't mind either," he sighed, sucking on her shoulder softly, "but you need to go. It is required, after all. Don't worry, I'll be right here when you get back."

They shared another kiss and she was off, her bag slung over her shoulder as the door closed behind her. Exhausted from his unexpected wake-up, Jacen fell back into her bed and let sleep overtake him.

When he awoke, the first thing he noticed was that he needed to get to class. He had managed not to sleep through the start of class, but he would be hard-pressed to make it before the lecture began. The second thing he noticed was the periodic beep coming from his digital datapad, indicating he had received a message while he slept. As he stumbled to his room, trying to pull on clothes, he logged into the messaging system. The message he received was text only. The system indicated that it was sent by Liana. It was a simple message, consisting of only one sentence.

"I need your cock in me."

Jacen could not help laughing to himself as he brought up the text editor to send a reply. Ever since Yavin, Liana had become truly sexual. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not, but it seemed that most of the other male students weren't complaining. He quickly typed up his reply to the message.

"Can't today, classes go 'til late. Tomorrow after classes?"

He sent the message, along with a command to the Academy's central systems to forward his schedule of classes and training to Liana.

Liana lied sprawled out on top of her sheets, covered in her own sweat. The room was empty, her roommate having already gone to attend a lecture. Moisture glistened on her skin as her full breasts heaved up and down with each labored breath. She had one hand between her legs, furiously plunging two fingers in and out of her dripping wet sex. Her mind had almost become numb to the sensations; the stimulation was no longer a matter of reaching orgasm, but simply a matter of preventing herself from getting completely lost to her overactive sex drive. When she heard the beep of the incoming message alert, she scrambled over to her bedside table where she had left her data pad.

"No!!" she wailed when he read Jacen's reply to her message.

She composed a quick response with one hand, the other rubbing circles on her clitoris.

"Yes, study room 7."

She sent the message away, and reluctantly withdrew her hand from between her legs. The feeling of emptiness hit her almost immediately. She knew she couldn't wait another day to have Jacen's hard penis inside of her. She needed something soon, or she would go insane. She grabbed some clothes that lay scattered on the floor and threw it on, hurrying out the door. Instead of heading toward the center of the Academy, she made her way to the nearest exit. While the timid and reserved students of the Academy often proved to have very satisfying hidden sexual prowess, Liana was not in the mood to coax it out of them today. She needed to find a man who would fuck her until she was sore, no questions asked, and for that, she needed to hit the streets of Coruscant.

Not one hour later, she found herself in a top-level suite of a hotel.

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck me! YES!" she screamed, as she rode the Zabrak's hard cock to orgasm.

The horned man beneath her grinned, baring his jagged teeth as her burning pussy walls clamped down on him, squeezing and convulsing around him as she threw her head back and forth, moaning unintelligibly. He leaned forward and grabbed one of her large breasts as it bounced freely in his face. He sucked her aching nipple into his mouth and his pointed teeth grazed it softly but firmly. The sting of his bite sent chills rippling through her spine and she moaned deep in her throat, cupping her breast and feeding more of the soft mound into his hungry lips. He opened his mouth wider and sucked a good mouthful of her flesh between his lips, his tongue and teeth extracting sounds of delight from her gorgeous mouth.

"Oh, that feels so damn good," she cried, gyrating her hips on his hardened member. "Oh yeah!"

She bounced up and down on his lap, feeling her still-entrapped breast stretch and contract as she moved. She could feel his fingers digging roughly into her fleshy back and his bite became harder as he sucked in short breaths through his teeth. He growled and groaned as he slammed up into her.

"Come in me," she begged, squeezing him hard with her inner muscles. "Fill me!"

"Have you ever received an Iridonian's seed before, my pet?" he asked her, struggling to remain composed.

She shook her head no, running the palms of her hands over his hairless scalp, occasionally gripping the bony horns in her palms as pleasure swept through her body.

"I want it though," she begged.

"It is... different than that of humans," he told her, squeezing her ass in his hands.

He was resisting his orgasm, waiting for her response.

"Yes, I want it," she repeated.

"Then you shall have it," he groaned.

Liana screamed as he accelerated the pace of his thrusting. He said no more as his tattooed thighs slapped fiercely against her ass. She could feel his cock plunging deeper and deeper inside of her, racing at an almost impossible pace. He growled deep in his throat as he felt himself swell. With a roar of utter surrender, he unleashed the torrent of hot come into her.

The first thing she noticed was that it was hotter than any come she had yet had inside of her. The heat of it warmed the walls of her sex as it spilled into her wet tunnel. Then she felt the tingling it created, an almost electric sensation that spread from the very entrance of her pussy to the depths of her core.

"Oh!" she cried, as her muscles began to spasm and contract. "Oh... oh I'm coming! I'm comiiiing!"

Every muscle in her pussy began to contract and convulse, propelling his sticky fluid deeper and deeper into her. She clawed at his shoulders and back as her orgasm propelled her to new heights. The intensity was unlike anything she had ever felt in her life. When it was finally over, she collapsed on top of him. He was still hard inside of her, but for once she did not need it. For the first time in weeks, the sex left her feeling satiated and spent.

"Thank you," she whispered, feeling his hands roam her supple body.

"You have the hunger within you," he growled in her ear. "It leaves you craving more, but not now. I believe you would fit quite well."

"Fit quite well?" she asked, not understanding. "What do you mean?"

His muscular arms lifted her off his glistening wet member and he stood up, retrieving his clothes.

"Come with me and I will show you."

As he pulled his belt around his waist, she noticed a metal tube hanging from it. The surface of the object was worn and faded, and the design was incredibly simple, but it was clearly a lightsaber.

"You're a Jedi?" she asked, pulling her tank top on over tender breasts.

"Not Jedi," he said, pulling on his open-front vest that bared his tattooed arms and chest to the world. "Come now."

He led her to the hotel's main elevator, but they did not stop at the street level. The car continued downward to the lowest levels, finally stopping and opening to the vast network of service tunnels that ran underneath the streets. She followed him through the dim tunnels, through twists and turns, until finally they approached a heavy metal door. He placed his palm on a security scanner by the door and it rumbled open. He entered and beckoned for her to follow. As she approached she felt the lust fill her again, the hunger as he had called it. The entire place radiated with sexual power and it penetrated her to her core. She felt herself grow wet just standing there, basking in the energy. Her nipples stiffened and began to poke brazenly through the front of her top. Her newfound sexual partner smiled at her from the shadows, watching as the arousal surged within her.

"You feel it, don't you?" he asked her. "This is good – you will prove most appealing to the order."

"Oh, I need to be fucked again," she groaned, staggering forward on shaky knees that threatened to fail her.

She stumbled forward to him and fell to her knees, overcome by the desire growing inside of her. She was dripping down her own thighs, she could feel it. Her hands clawed desperately at the crotch of his pants, trying to get to his penis.

"Please, I need it. Make this feeling go away," she begged. "Take me right here, I don't care."

He took her forearm in his strong grip and lifted her to her feet.

"Soon you will be one of us, and you will never be a slave to your lust again. You will learn to make it serve you. Does this appeal to you?"

"Please, anything to make it stop," she begged. "I'll do anything."

"Excellent. This way."

He led her through the underground compound, supporting her on his arm. They passed several doors, and as they walked by she caught glimpses of the rooms beyond. In one room was a beautiful black-haired woman, not much older than Liana, sucking one man's cock while the other entered her from behind. Liana saw that the woman's ankles were shackled to the floor, but the look in the woman's eyes was one of sheer pleasure. In another room, a female Zabrak howled in pleasure as the massive sex organ of a male Trandoshan stretched her wide. The Trandoshan was clearly enjoying himself as well, hissing and screeching as his erection filled the Zabrak over and over again.

"What is this place?" Liana asked, her voice quavering.

"This is the base of our order," her Zabrak escort explained to her. "We have no name under which to rally, but we are bound by our shared hunger for pleasures of the flesh."

As they proceeded down the hallway, Liana passed faces that were vaguely familiar to her.

"I know some of these men," she said.

"Yes, that is not surprising," he replied. "Over the past weeks they have each tasted of what you have to offer. My approval was all that was still needed before we could bring you here."

"This was some sort of test?"

"Not entirely. Your true test is yet to come."

He opened a door into a large chamber with a stone altar in the middle. At the opposite side of the room, a thin silk curtain covered an opening in the wall. Two Gamorreans stood at either side of the curtain.

"Guards," he explained, sensing her apprehension upon seeing the pig-like creatures. "They will not have the privilege of enjoying you, unless you so desire it at a later point."

He led her to the steps leading up to the two Gamorrean guards. He barked an order to them in what Liana recognized as a dialect of Huttese. One of the guards immediately turned and walked through the curtain into the room beyond. A few moments later, three men filed into the room. Two were human; one of them was fairly ordinary in his height and build, whereas the other was taller and more muscular. She suspected that he might be a Mandalorian. The third was a Zabrak, like the man who escorted her. All three were naked.

"This is the new human?" the Mandalorian asked.

"She is," her escort replied with a respectful bow of his head.

The Mandalorian nodded, and Liana felt her escort's hands upon her shoulders. His fingers snagged the straps of her tank top and pulled, snapping the thin strings with ease. The remaining fabric fluttered to the ground, baring her upper body to the cool air of the compound. The two Zabraks then stood on either side of her, grabbing the waistband of her pants roughly. They tugged, literally ripping the thin garment in half. She now stood naked before the four men, chills running up her spine from the cold and from the questionable situation in which she found herself. She could feel their eyes roaming her body as they walked around her, drinking in the sight of her full, luscious curves. Their penises began to stiffen as they surveyed her body. Her overwhelming feeling of lust was partially replaced with apprehension. Where they going to rape her? Despite the fear, part of her welcomed the thought of the four men taking her, in turn. She remained wet, a slow trickle of her pussy juices running down her thighs.

"She will do quite well," the Mandalorian said.

The shorter human then approached her and raised his hand. She felt the Force being to shift, but before she could respond she felt her muscles go limp. She fell back, unable to move her limbs, right into the arms of her Zabrak escort. He picked her up and carried her to the altar in the center of the room where he set her on her back, with her legs dangling off the end. The edge of the hard surface dug into her fleshy ass cheeks. Her eyes darted back and forth as she lied there, unable to move. Her heart raced and her breath quickened. What was happening?