A Jedi's Training Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What..." she whispered, barely able to use her vocal cords. "What are you going to do to me?"

The four men ignored her, making way as a new form approached. She could not see the newcomer, but sensed the additional presence in the room.

"You are the one they call Liana?" a female voice asked, with a heavily refined Coruscant accent.

"Yes," Liana choked, her voice raspy.

"My subordinates tell me that you have been blessed with the hunger," the woman continued. "If this is so, you will make a welcome addition to our order. You certainly have a body to kill for."

The woman finally walked into Liana's view. She was dark-skinned, with wavy brown hair and a slender figure. Her breasts were large, however, and her buttocks rounded, giving her form a defined hourglass shape. Her smooth skin was the color of rich Mantellian mocha, with the exception of her ebony aureoles that surrounded her nipples. She was strikingly beautiful.

"My name is Zoranna," she said, walking to the foot of the altar. "I am the leader of this order."

Zoranna lowered herself so that her eyes were level with the surface of the altar. Liana felt the woman's hands upon her thighs, gently spreading her limp legs. Liana's swollen pussy was immediately revealed, still wet with her arousal and dripping onto the altar's surface.

"It does appear you have the gift of the hunger," Zoranna said. "This is most fortunate."

She parted her lips and ran the tip of her tongue up the length of Liana's slit.

"Oooohhhh!" Liana moaned, her voice echoing through the room.

"Sensitive," Zoranna mused.

She licked Liana again, deeper and harder this time. The blonde girl continued to moan, unable to respond in any other way. She wanted desperately to wrap her thighs around Zoranna's head and press her pussy to the woman's mouth, but she still was unable to move. It proved unnecessary, however, as Zoranna cupped Liana's buttocks in her hands and lifted her forward, pulling the blonde's aching pussy toward her mouth. Zoranna pressed her lips firmly against Liana's sex and her tongue delved in, pushing through the girl's wet labia to bury itself in her hot sex channel. Liana moaned and cried out as the soft muscle plunged into her, exploring her depths.

"I taste our Iridonian friend in you," Zoranna said, smiling. "Karek, have you been showing this girl our ways?"

"I have, mistress," Liana's escort replied.

Zoranna buried her face between Liana's legs again, this time licking and sucking the girl's straining clitoris. Liana shrieked in pleasure as jolts of electricity shot through her body from the tiny nub. She felt the muscles in her arms and legs tensing, as she slowly began to regain control. Her hands clumsily crawled down her body to Zoranna's head, fingers weaving into the dark brown hair between her thighs.

"Eat me!" Liana cried, pressing Zoranna's mouth to her sex to the best of her ability. "Please, don't stop! Yesss!"

The four men in the room moved into view again, led by the Mandalorian. To Liana's dismay, Zoranna stopped licking her vagina and stood up.

"No," Liana begged. "I must have more! No!"

"She definitely hungers," Zoranna said, kissing the Mandalorian's lips, though the man remained stone faced even as Zoranna briefly caressed his penis with her hand. "Brax, give the girl what she desires."

The Mandalorian broke a smile, wrapping one muscular arm around Zoranna's waist. She kissed him again, fiercely, wrapping her arms around his head as he roughly fondled her buttocks and breasts. Liana felt herself becoming even more aroused just watching them.

"As you wish, my love," he said, after the kiss broke.

Brax, the Mandalorian, approached Liana and stood between her spread legs. By now she had regained most of her muscular control, and she bent her knees, offering her pussy out to him. She raised herself up on her elbows and could see his magnificent erection pointing straight at her. It was thick and hard, slightly larger than any other she had yet seen. Liana licked her lips. She couldn't wait for him to fill her. She raised her hips off the altar's surface, beckoning to him.

"Please," she mouthed, looking straight at him.

Brax smiled and propped her ankles on his shoulders, leaning forward to grab her waist. He pulled her toward him, shifting her buttocks entirely off the edge of the altar. He pressed her legs back against her own chest, baring and spreading her pussy. His enormous tip pressed against her tight entrance and she felt herself slowly spreading, engulfing him. The stoic Mandalorian let slip a moan of pleasure as the tight ring of her entrance slipped over the widest point of his cock head. She could only shudder, her voice failing her as she felt the thick tip sliding into her.

"What do you think, my darling?" Zoranna asked, as Brax's thick rod slid deep into Liana.

"She's tight," he groaned, his face contorting in pleasure.

"You do have a weakness for tight, beautiful women, don't you?" Zoranna mused.

She walked up behind Brax, wrapping her arms around his waist and gently fondling his testicles as he continued to push the remainder of his cock into Liana.

"Oh it's so big!" Liana gasped, whimpering. "I want it all but I can't. I just can't. He's... he's so deep already."

"Relax child," Zoranna assured her, her voice soft and almost hypnotic. "It will not hurt. Just let my love take you."

Brax groaned again, feeling Liana's pussy lips creeping closer and closer to the base of his shaft.

"Do not hold back love," Zoranna told him, still caressing his balls. "What you do for me, you need not do for her. Let your come flow as it pleases."

Brax moaned loudly now, beginning to thrust in and out of Liana's tight tunnel. Zoranna walked around the altar to Liana's face, leaning in and kissing the blonde girl's parted lips.

"Brax has a severe weakness for tight pussies," Zoranna explained. "He can last but a few minutes when a girl such as yourself grips him so well. I'm tight, too. I like him to last long so I make him control himself but I'm going to let him have his way today."

"Oh yes," Liana moaned. "Give me your come. Fill me up!"

Zoranna gestured to the other three men in the room.

"Gather around her, let us initiate this newest sister into our order."

As Brax groaned, sliding in and out of Liana's tight grip, the other three men circled around the altar, their hands groping and fondling Liana's body. She writhed in complete pleasure as wandering hands squeezed her breasts and glided over her belly. The two Zabraks approached her from either side, their hard penises brushing against her cheeks. She reached out and took the stiff shafts in her hands, massaging them both as she rubbed one and then the other across her moist lips. She felt the muscles in her vagina begin to flutter. The feeling began to spread across her hips, tightening her stomach muscles as she began to clench down on Brax's thick rod.

"Oh!" she panted, gasping for air. "Ohhh! Yes! Yes!"

Brax cried out as her hot, wet tunnel clamped down on him, squeezing his cock as she came. He pushed his sensitive cock head through her entrance once more and exploded, unleashing a flood of semen into her beckoning pussy.

"Yes!" she shrieked, feeling the hot fluid splash up on her walls. "OH! Unnnhhh..."

Brax continued to piston his cock in and out of her, spilling more and more of his come. Liana felt her entire body relax as the feeling of post-orgasmic warmth crept through her. Her flushed skin was literally glowing in the darkness of the room. She gripped the two penises loosely in her hands, lazily sucking and slurping on each one. Zoranna leaned over her and the two women rubbed their soft, supple breasts together, their nipples clashing and scraping together. Brax gave one last groan of satisfaction as he slid his limp cock out of Liana's pussy, some of his tremendous load spilling out of her and onto the floor below. Brax stepped out of the way and the other human took his place between her creamy thighs, his smaller but still impressive cock pressing against her stretched out entrance. As he pressed into her, she finally recognized what was happening as the scene she had experienced in her dream, her vision, so many weeks ago when she returned from Yavin. No longer fearful, she embraced it, wrapping her legs around her new partner's waist and pulling him deep into her hot, welcoming folds.

"Savor this moment," Zoranna whispered into her ear. "From this moment on, you will no longer be a slave to your hunger. We will show you the power of your lust, how you can use it to receive the pleasure you desire from any man or woman whenever you please."

"Shall I mark her, mistress?" the man between Liana's legs asked.

"Yes, take me!" Liana moaned.

Zoranna smiled at the blonde girl's eagerness.

"Do as she wishes," Zoranna said. "Make her ours forever."

The man placed his hands firmly on Liana's hips and closed his eyes. She felt his cock begin to grow hot inside of her, and the heat began to spread through her pelvis and lower back. The temperature rocketed past the point of discomfort and his hands dug painfully into the flesh of her hips. She felt herself begin to burn inside and she bit her lower lip, trying to endure the pain. But she could not. Her insides were on fire. She screamed, tears spilling from the corners of her eyes. The intensity of the pain focused on her lower back, and she felt as if her skin was being burnt away.

"It hurts!" she cried out, thrashing and kicking. "Make it stop! It hurts too much!"

She tried to rise off the altar but the men around her pushed her down, their hands smashing against her breasts and stomach. The man between her began to thrust his hips; it was like being penetrated by a rod of superheated metal. Liana cried out again and again as he quickened his pace, driving into her again and again. Finally he growled loudly and exploded within her, and as he did the Force spiraled into a dark vortex and tore through her very being. She continued to whimper even after it was over and the man had withdrawn himself. Zoranna stroked her cheek delicately, almost maternally, periodically kissing and sucking on her earlobes and whispering softly to her. Finally Liana opened her eyes.

"You are one of us now," Zoranna said seductively, helping Liana to her feet. "From this moment forth, you are Jedi no more."

The two naked women walked to a corner of the room, where a mirror was mounted on the wall. Zoranna kissed Liana's lips softly, cupping the blonde girl's buttocks in her hands.

"I apologize for the pain," Zoranna said. "It is an unavoidable element of the marking."

She turned Liana so that the blonde's backside was to the mirror. Liana looked over her shoulder at the reflection. On the small of her back, just above the swell of her buttocks, a design had formed itself in black, almost like a tattoo. She recognized the marking as one of the many that she had seen on Karek's body.

"It is the mark of our order," Zoranna explained. "A mark of power, and of privilege. Others who bear it will welcome you into their beds, ready to satisfy your very desire so long as you do the same for them. Those who serve us, who know our mark but do not bear it themselves, they will forever pander to your wildest fantasies and darkest desires, ready to pleasure you in whatever way suits you."

"And those who do not know it?" Liana asked.

"They will give to you willingly, by virtue of your beauty and sexuality. And what they do not give voluntarily, your newfound power will enable you to take from them."

Liana smiled. The two women kissed again, lips locking and tongues mingling, hands roaming over each others' bodies as the men in the room looked on. Zoranna straddled one of Liana's legs and rubbed against it. The blonde girl could feel her dark-skinned companion's wetness.

"You have not yet been pleasured today, my mistress," Liana said, lifting one of Zoranna's breasts to her mouth and suckling the waiting nipple before dropping to her knees, kissing her way through Zoranna's dark triangle of neatly trimmed pubic hair. "I would like to be the first."

"I would like nothing more," Zoranna said, lifting Liana to her feet. "But not here. Come with me to my private quarters. Brax, my love, bring your men with you. We have much to celebrate."

Brax smiled and gestured to the other men in the room as Liana and Zoranna, still fondling each others' buttocks, passed through the curtain to the room beyond.