All Comments on 'A Job in the Theatre Ch. 03'

by BothWorld

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So far

This series has been tasteful and well written through the first three chapters. The main character isn't turned into a wanton slut that is a slave to the clothes, that's refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So far...magnificent

You are doing this in a wonderfully timed way, spinning it out this way in without all the crudity that these types of stories too often feature. I wonder if he won't be learning female life through a part time job in some traditionally women's role (secretary, waitress, etc.) to further hone his skills for the play. Whatever, don't quit here!

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsalmost 15 years ago
Chapter 3 and still interested

You have me captivated by this story of an awkening to the wonderful world of femininity. I can see how each day, paul becomes more and more Paula. Please keep sending in the continuing chapters when ever possible. You have made it to the favorites page for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This storyline is just getting better and better

It's not often that literorica authors write "good" stories that are so erotic and without actual sex. The "Paula" storyline is very slowly slipping into a "must read" catagory. I can "hard"ly wait for the next instalment. Love, Annette.

yorkie54yorkie54almost 15 years ago
one of the best

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site. His steady and stealthy feminizing from Paul to Paula and his reactions is becoming compulsive reading. I look forward to reading more of his journey to becoming female

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
3 chapters, no sex, and I'm rock-hard

This one keeps getting better. It's intelligent, literate, and hot as hell. Usually this slow of a build-up wold have lost me by now, but I've no doubts that this story will be worth it. Kudos to you!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 12 years ago
Living Vicariously - WeNeMo

There should be a new category. "WeNeMo"

I'd like to start a reader interest group to encourage Lit to set a category for "We Need More" like this one. Your script ... is a Script worthy of theater production. For now it's More Than Worthy of helping any reader to live Vicariously in Paul's panties. You tastefully project what is would be like to experience the mood, feel and emotions of becoming Paula ... at least as much as possible in a world without magic spells. Going one better - you present "possibles" without needless pressure, AND without any humiliation. First Rate story telling. You have my vote.

satinshawnasatinshawnaalmost 9 years ago
How wonderful it would be......

I empathize with Paula. I get very excited when dressed in my silk and satin. It is sooooo very stimulating. Paula, please keep writing this erotic story.

pamcdpamcdalmost 8 years ago
Very interesting

I have found the story to be very interesting. Being a man, your description of a female has opened my eyes and mind to all the detail it takes to looking and being sexy

You totally describe in detail how erotic Paula feels as a woman all the time. I love your your story very much. I like to dress also, but you make me feel like I could go a lot further and have more fun.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Wait a minute Paula, did you just jizz all over Sarah's nightie. A woman should know better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a titty tweeter. I'm jerking-off like Paul in the story. You are such a tease.

aag900aag9003 months ago

This is something a lot of men should experience as a regular part of education. Just learning a bit how different things are on the other side even if they don't seem like it. Without the stigma of feeling or being gay for having to go through it...

It would open people's minds too and it'd allow a lot of people actually discover themselves.

Of course that's just a fantasy that would be awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous