All Comments on 'A Job Like Any Other'

by nikkie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BicycleBicycleover 19 years ago
Interesting

I enjoyed how you didn't get lost in making things 'too good', the entire reality of your description was excellent. Thank you, I enjoyed reading your story.

Reiner43Reiner43over 12 years ago
A fascinating look into the girl's motivation & emotions

Very believable, and fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good

Nicely written. It's such a pleasure to read a story here where the subject's thoughts are described, and where those thoughts are not purely about sex.

One criticism: having the client pull out at the end and ejaculate on Zoe's body seems like an ending from a porn movie, rather than from real life. I can't imagine there are many men, if any at all, who would choose to do that when they've paid for the right to come in the girl's pussy.

pontiacwhitepontiacwhitealmost 12 years ago
Liked story very much

Regarding Anon's comments...I understand what you mean, but not all people think the same way. Some think just like you do, but others think like this. She is a prostitute and he may not want an STD. In fact, she may not want an STD, hence, the reason he is wearing a rubber. Personally, I would much rather pull out, pull the rubber off and splash my load on her ass and back than shoot my load into the rubber. Simply my preference, so this story rings true for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous