A Job to Save His Family

Story Info
A young man accepts a job at his mother's request.
2.3k words
4.25
56.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our life had suddenly been turned upside down with my father's sudden demise. We were well off before my father suffered a heart attack, but since his death the business had to pay out a bunch of lawsuits resulting from some malpractice I don't know about and those had left us in a very bad position financially. Though 6 months had passed since the incident, my mother Jessica was still recuperating from it. I could feel she was always sad and anxious about us and was trying her best to fix the money issues and make up comfortable. My elder sister Jen was in medical school, and the tuition fees were a lot, and my mother was doing everything she could.

I had turned 18 about 3 months ago, and I was supposed to start college in a month but consider my mother's mental condition and the high cost of education. I was just sitting at home alone trying to get through the tough times especially since I didn't have anything to do as my friends had left for college and I was reluctant to do a low paying job.

My mother was constantly looking for ways to make money, and she called all of her contacts, especially the ones she was close with, mostly wives of businessmen my father knew. My mom would attend parties with the other wives every month before my father passed away. I had only been to these parties a handful of times and realized that all these women were really close, and it was obvious why my mother turned to them for help. And as far as I knew, someone did loan the much needed money to her, helping pay for funeral and legal expenses.

I woke up this morning feeling gloom, so I decided that I would go for a much needed jog as being cooped up in the room was really making me depressed. So I put on my running gear, and as I was heading out, I saw Mom setting the table.

"Mom, are we expecting someone?" I inquired.

"Yes, dear. Patty is coming to visit. Apparently, she has some business to talk about. I really hope whatever it is. I can get a job out of it." My mother said. She was obviously excited about it.

Patty was the richest of my mother's friends. Her husband had a huge shipping company, and she had some businesses of her own as well. They had a daughter, Olivia, who was Jen's age and very pretty. She was in law school on the other side of the country. She was also very pretty, and I had a slight crush on her.

"Are you heading out, dear? When will you be back?" My mother asked.

"Just going for a run to clear my mind. I have no idea when I will be back." I replied and headed out.

I ran a couple of miles to the nearest park sat that for quite some time contemplating recent events, and then I headed back. Just as I entered, I saw Patty, and she saw me.

"Hi Alex. How are you doing?" She looked excited to see me and immediately stood up to hug me.

"I am doing great. How about you?" I replied as I tried to free myself from her hug.

"You are so cute." she said, squishing my cheeks.

I hate it when she does that. She always called me pretty whenever I had met her on previous parties. It's annoying as hell. I feel she does this because I am a bit small for my age. About 5'3" and 120 lbs doesn't really make me an ideal choice for football teams, but it is what it is.

Then she turned to my mother and said "Just think about it. I am sure it would be a great thing, and this will solve all the money issues. And trust me you'll love it as well. it seems a little odd now, but it will be magical for both of you. If your answer is a yes, let me know by Saturday, and why don't you all come down to the party on Sunday? I hear Jen coming home on Friday." said Patty.

She said goodbye and walked herself out. I have a confused look at my mother and saw that there was a thick pile of paper in front of her labeled "CONFIDENTIAL"

I asked her "mom, what happened? You look concerned, and what is that?", I pointed to the document.

As soon as my mom saw me looking at it, she quickly took the document, went into her bedroom, and returned without them.

"It's nothing, sweetie. Just some business stuff. Pays really well but I got to think about some things." She said.

The week passed without incidence. I had almost forgotten about the interaction mom had with Patty.Suddenly, on Saturday afternoon, while I was gaming, my mom knocked on my room.

"Alex, do you have some time? Can you come into my room?" She asked.

I quickly got up and followed her to her room. On the bed, I saw the document labeled confidential, and I remembered the mom's breakfast with Patty.

"Alex, I wanted to talk to you before Jen gets here. You know the condition we are in. Jen's tuition fees are due next month at the beginning of the semester." My mother sighed.

"I know, Mom. What can we do? Can I do something to help?"

"That's what we have to discuss. You know I borrowed a lot of money from Patty. We have to pay her back. She offered us a job at her company."

"Us as in you and me? What job is that?" I asked.

"It's a job in Patty's company. You'll be a model, and I will be your manager. They will pay you top dollar for you. All our money problems over."

"What? She wants me to be a model? I know she calls me pretty sometimes, but are you sure I can be a model?" I was surprised since I knew I was no jock.

"Yes sweetheart. And this will help your mom and sister a lot. If you feel you can trust me, then just turn over to the last page of this contract and sign. It will make you and me contract bound for a year with Patty's company. Don't worry, I have read the agreement and also showed it to our lawyers. We will get our first paycheck next week." Mom finished and passed me the document.

A part of me wanted to go through the document, but to be honest, it was almost 40 pages, and since mom had read it, I didn't really bother and signed it.

My mom hugged me and said "you are doing us a huge favor."

She immediately called Patty and gave her the good news.I really didn't see what the big deal was. It was just modeling, how difficult could it be, and as my mom said the money was good, I hoped to see some of it.

Jen arrived that night. It was good to have her back. We had dinner together, and me, Mom, and here chatted late into the night. When I woke up the next morning, it was almost noon. I had my lunch and started gaming. Suddenly, my mother came into my room.

" Hey, remember we have to be at Patty's to tonight by 5. It's a 40-minute drive, so please hurry up and go take a shower. "

"Ohh mom, do I have to go? I get super bored there. It's all girls there, and I have nothing to talk about with them." I was annoyed at the prospect of spending my evening at that party.

"Remember, she asked us to be there. I think she is going to officially announce the agreement between us and her company. We can't be late."

I reluctantly got up, showered, and at around 4:30, we headed out for Patty's mansion. When we got to their insanely huge mansion, we saw that only a couple of guests had arrived. My mom started catching up with her friends, and Jen and I were standing in the corner with my being a constant annoyance to her. Since childhood, I have always found sadistic pleasure in annoying Jen. Suddenly, I heard a shrill but well-known voice.

"Wow. So glad you guys are here." said Olivia

"It's so nice to meet you, Olivia." said Jen, giving her a hug.

"How are you, Alex? Jen, I must tell you I never thought Alex would agree to something like this." Olivia said with a wicked smile on her face.

"What do you mean, Olivia? Why is it this big a deal?" Jen asked.

"Ohh, you guys don't know yet? Have you not read the contract? Well, no worries, we are going to have the big announcement in some time." Olivia said, walking away and having a hard time trying to control her giggles.

I was getting more and more suspicious. Should I have carefully gone through the contract. There is definitely something in it that requires courage. As I was lost deep in my thoughts, I saw guests coming in one by one. As expected, all the guests were women as the guys rarely attended these events. At 6 pm sharp I saw Patty arrive. She small talked with a few ladies before finally clearing her voice and loudly saying

"Hi everyone, it is such a pleasure to have you all here today. As some of you know, we are here to celebrate today the launch of my new company." Patty said as she was greeted to a round of applause.

She continued, "However, it gives me even more pleasure to announce to announce that we have also signed our lead model, and he is here at the party. Give it up for Alex and also his mom, who has agreed to be a part of the project."

Immediately, there was huge applause, and most guests started to gossip amongst themselves as I could hear the giggles resonating in the room.

"So Alex, I hear that neither you nor Jen have heard about the job. So Alex, why don't you take a seat on that chair, and Jen can read the major highlights from the contract? Would you be kind enough to do that, Jen?"

I sat down on a chair placed in the center of the room as Jen walked up to Patty, who handed her the document I had signed yesterday.

"I have highlighted the important parts; just read those" Patty instructed Jen. I saw my mother slowly come up behind me and place her hand over my shoulder. Jen started "Dear Alex We are pleased to offer a one year employment contract as a model with 'Femme up' under terms as stated in this contract. Your employment will commence 22nd July and a salary of $1 million would be paid to you in 12 installments."

I heard the disbelief in Jen's voice as she read out the number. Even I couldn't believe it. A million dollars! That would pay all our bills and plus some. Whispers had started all around. Jen stared at me, still struggling to grasp how I managed to get such a deal. I think she always thought she was the shining star of the family, and I was the black sheep, but at this time of crisis, it's me who saves the family. The look of jealousy somehow stroked my ego and put a smile on my face. I looked back at my mother, and in stark contrast to everyone else, she had a stone cold look on her face.

My sister slowly turned the page and started reading "Femme up is an online store which is targeted towards..." Jen stopped in the middle of the sentence and gasped

"Go on, Jen." Patty nudged Jen

"towards transgenders, crossdressers, femboys, and sissies." Jen read and burst out laughing.

I couldn't believe my ears. What did she just say? The whole room of about 20 women started giggling as well.

Jen turned the page to read the next highlighted section, "the signature on this contract guarantees that the employee will only wear Femme up merchandise for the next one year and any and all outfits worn must be approved by Femme up management. The employee will be responsible for modeling all outfits and accessories offered by the company."

Patty chimed in, "My employees are replacing all the clothes in Alex's house right now. When you go back home, all you'll have are pretty things, Alex."

Jen continued, "For the next one year, the employee is responsible for attending all events, photoshoots, and act as a representative of the company for all of its different products. In addition, the employee may also be required to collaborate with other companies"

She turned the page and read, "Violations of this contract leading to termination of contract will result in a $1 million penalty to be paid at the time of contract cancellation. Smaller violations will be dealt with with reprimands as deemed suitable by the management. A buy out if the contract can also be triggered with payment of $1 million"

Patty added, "And a big thank you to Jessica as well for joining the Femme up family as manager for your newly acquired model."

I turned to look at my mom with teary eyes. How can she do this to me? Her facial expressions were stone cold and she didn't make any eye contact with me. I knew times were tough but I am sure we could have come up with some other solution. As I turned, I saw Patty's daughter Olivia with a big grin holding out a pair of bright pink panties with Femme up written in bold across the back

"I think someone might be in violation of the contract."