A Job with Benefits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson's hands were now cupping and roughly kneading my breasts, and he paused from kissing me long enough to bend down and lap at my nipples, bringing them both to his mouth at once as if he were starving and begging for nourishment. Unconsciously his left knee, pressed and rubbed rhythmically against that deliciously wet swollen slit between my legs and I gave into the urge to grind against it as he suckled, arching my back towards his trembling mouth. He was drawing me closer to him in zealous desperation. I tried to reach down and unleash the obvious bulge in his slacks but he wasn't done with me just yet. He abruptly pulled back from my breasts, lying me down on my back again and scooting back so his hands were closer to my slit. I briefly wondered if Jackson noticed the dampness on the knee of his trousers, but before I had a chance to ask him, I was being probed and caressed by smooth, nimble fingers, spreading me wide, stroking the delicate hidden moist folds with an expression of wonder and lust. He lowered his head to examine me closely, his lips nearly touching my sweet vulnerability, his breath turning ragged and shallow.

"Your pussy is so fucking beautiful.", Jackson rasped. He rested his cheek against my inner thigh and languidly stroked it with his index finger, seemingly transfixed. " The way you smell... damn. I could smell it every time I came near you...that's how I knew you wanted me too, and all I've wanted to do for the past week is get a shot at tasting you...". Our eyes locked in a bold, electric connection as he grabbed my buttocks and lifted me to his hungry mouth and wicked tongue. I felt my hands grip his forearms as he devoured me, his face shoved deep between my thighs in a lusty feast. His tongue was so quick and flexible that it felt like he had three of them on me... the sensations were so exquisite that I could do nothing else but close my eyes, lay back and feel every inch of his lips and tongue worshipping me, pleading for my grace and blessing by pulling me to the pinnacle of carnal pleasure with every lick, suck and nibble. My legs were clumsily splayed out on the bed and he worked his tongue and hands in and around me, sometimes grunting softly and sighing deeply in utter raw contentment. I was unable to stifle my screams and wails as he finished me off over and over again, grasping my hips as I ran my fingers through his hair. By the time he was done, the room was spinning and I was gasping for mercy.

I could feel drops of sweat rolling down my closed eyelids as my soul came back down to earth, but Jackson was far from finished with me. I felt an insistent nudge against my face, something smooth and hot and smelling of musk and sweat. I barely had time to open my eyes when I heard his pleading voice, pushed through a dry, strained throat.

"Here... please... suck it... ". Normally if a man were to wave his cock in my face begging to be serviced I would not be impressed, but there was something about his eager, lustful playfulness that I just couldn't resist. He didn't even bother to take off his trousers He had unzipped and released himself before me, and was now stroking it close to my lips, a pained expression on his boyish face. Jackson was of a normal length and curved slightly upwards, but his thickness was quite impressive, with a thick brash of dark curly hair at the base. "Take it... suck on it", he said again, his voice quickly changing from pleading to firmly insistent. His trembling hand nudged it closer to my lips, and I was all too happy to give him what he asked for.

He thrust the silken head of his cock past my lips, which were still bruised and chapped from being worked over by him earlier. I clasped his ass in my hands and pushed him closer to me as my mouth stroked and caressed his shaft, my tongue flicking the underside of it as I sucked at the tip. Jackson crouched over me in a prone position, his thigh muscles stiff and straining against the fabric of his trousers, his shaking arms splayed out in front of him as they braced him against the bed. Every so often, as I worked my mouth up and down his shaft, I would get a glimpse of his face, bathed in an expression of anguish and rapture, and I knew I was doing something right.... His lips pressing out silent words over and over again as he thrashed his head around in response to a tickling of his balls or some special attention to that sweet, silken head. I pressed my lips against it and sucked away and he breathed sharply inward as if he had touched a hot stove. "Oh fuck... oh fuck yeah... oh....", he chanted to himself.

This went on for quite some time... his pulling away and pushing in, his body alternately begging for exquisite tension and sweet release and not knowing which way to turn. Just when I thought I had pulled him to toe bring of ecstasy, he suddenly sat upright on his knees and yanked his cock out of my mouth, a glimpse of dark determination on his face. "Can't finish yet...", he stammered as he scrambled back to my lower body. Deftly lifting my legs and resting them on his shoulders, his eyes locked with mine as he guided his cock to my slit, still wat and aching with pleasure from his recent attentions. I raised myself up on my elbows to get a better look... there were few things in life I enjoyed more than seeing a man penetrate, the expression on his face is unparalleled. Jackson's thick, stubby cock parted the moist folds and sought refuge inside me, that first deep plunge nearly taking my breath away, filling my swollen wet cunt and nudging into every secret crevice. He gripped my ankles and worked himself in and out of me, his eyes closed and mouth slightly agape. Every so often he would gasp and squeeze his eyes shut, then look up at my dazedly... he was working against himself to stay in control, and watching me stroke my clit as he thrust rhythmically did little to help him in that endeavor.

The simultaneous sensation of my stroking and his aggressive ministrations sent me over the edge again, and I pushed my pelvis against him hungrily, begging for more. Jackson obliged the best that he could, but as he pumped harder and faster he lost control himself, and in a final primal, guttural moan, his twitching cock filled me... hot, rich, messy passion dripping down my butt cheeks and the backs of my thighs.... This was a man who knew how to give a woman the VIP treatment!

12