A Jock in the Machine Ch. 00

Story Info
After years apart, Tim and Cassie are finally reunited.
6.8k words
4.34
32.5k
69

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: Guess Who's Back?

'Tim!'

No answer. Jessica knew her son wasn't sleeping, she could hear the sounds coming from his room. Gun sounds and the occasional swear he thought wasn't all that loud.

'He's playing those stupid games of his again, I swear that's all he-', Jessica thought under her breath. It didn't usually bother her that much that her son spent most of his free time playing games alone in his room. Well, except when she actually needed him to do something, then it bothered her a lot. 'TIM!'

The swearing upstairs stopped for a brief moment, but then started back up.

'Oh he heard that one, the Jacobses next door probably heard it.' Jessica let out an annoyed sigh. She had really hoped Tim would have come down by now, as she really didn't want to repeat their almost nightly argument that she knew the whole block was gossiping about. 'Witches, every one of them.' she muttered under her breath. 'Timothy Clair Jones, if you don't answer me this instant, I am switching the Wi-Fi off! You hear me, mister?'

The swearing once again stopped for a moment, but instead of resuming as before, it was followed by loud rustling, hurried footsteps and the sound of a door being forcefully flung open.

'WHAT!'

'Oh, so you can hear me then?'

'Yeah I can hear you, you old hag, whaddaya want that's so important?'

'Don't you speak to me like that, young man! You may be 18 but while I'm paying your bills and putting a roof over your head you'll address me with respect. Now get down here, I need you to run to the store for me!'

'It's past nine, Mom! I've got school tomorrow, gotta go to bed soon.'

'Oh, don't you give me that! You're going to stay up until half two playing whatever game you're playing this week, moan in the morning about being tired and then fall asleep in class again and get sent to detention! Now come down here this instant or the internet goes!'

She had him there. She knew it, he knew it too. Damn it, Tim muttered under his breath as he slammed the door shut. 'I'm gonna get downranked again for this stupid shit.' He dug into the pile of clothes on his bed to find a pair of pants to put on. 'Come on... shorts? Nah, too cold. Come on... Jeans? Nope, they don't got a belt on them. Ugh...' Tim grunted as he dug deeper and deeper into the pile until at last he found a pair of trousers he was satisfied with.

'TIM!' came his mother's annoying sounding voice from downstairs.

'I'm coming, I'm coming, let me put some pants on! I'm not running to the store naked!' he said as he finished getting dressed and opened up his door.

The brief silence while Tim was comign down was almost uncharacteristic for the Jones' household, especially when both Tim and Jessica were in there at the same time. If they weren't busy arguing, they were almost always trying to drown the other one out with loud TV or videogame sounds. Still, despite their constant bickering, Jessica did really love her son and she knew it was a sadly inevitable part of growing up. Lost in her thoughts, she was interrupted by Tim's annoyed grunt.

'Ahem. So what is it that's so important that I need to get from the shop at this hour?'

'Well, I need you to get- Timothy!' Jessica was began telling her son what she needed, but was shocked when she turned around to see how he'd dressed. 'You can't go to the store in those pants, they're filthy!'

'Yeah, yeah, they have a stain-'

'A stain? They have nothing but stain!'

'Well why don't you wash them better next time then? Plus who's gonna care what I'm wearing? I'm running to the store late in the night, not going to an interview!'

'Alright Mister Stainpants, now listen carefully as I don't want you to forget anything. First, get some coffee as we're all out and I have a busy day. Oh, and some sugar. Next, get a carton of eggs and a bottle of milk. You can buy yourself whatever you want if there's any change left.' Jessica handed her son a $50 note and small piece of paper. 'And last, I need you to buy the cake on this note.'

'Cake? What do we need cake for, there's no occasion-' Tim froze as he read the paper. He recognized the name. He couldn't really pronounce it as it was in French but he knew it was an amazing cake. And not a cheap one. 'Mom, this is ridiculously expensive! What do you even need the cake for? Is someone coming over?'

'Oh no, no one's coming over.' Jessica paused for a brief moment, seeing her son's puzzled face. 'Would you relax, it's not for us. I didn't have time to cook anything up today, so you're going to buy that cake and bring it to the new neighbors that just moved in down the street.'

'New neigh- Oh come on! Really? You want me to run to the store this late so you can impress some people stupid enough to move to this shithole of a city? Great fucking plan, Mom!' Tim threw his hands up, flinging the money and the note away.

"Don't you speak that way to me, mister, or I'll-'

'Or you'll what! What are you going to do? In fact what were you going to do after you sent them a cake? Become best buds, have brunch on Saturdays?' Tim cupped his hands in front of his face as he paced around the room. He finally stopped near the dining table and looked back at his mom with a stern look on his face, and spoke out with a low, soft voice. 'It's not going to happen. Stop deluding yourself, Mom. The whole block hates us. You've heard what they call us. These new people are gonna be just as bad as all the others.'

Jessica was taken aback by her son's tone of voice. She had expected more shouting, but he just sounded so sincere, so... accepting. Defeated. Yet she had to composed herself and spoke back up.

'It's not like that, dear. You can never know with people. There used to be some great people here a few years back-'

'Bullshit, the only good people in this whole block were Cassie and her mom. No one else!'

'Well, you and her got along splendidly, didn't you?'

'Yeah, and then the rest of the assholes here bullied them away, and they moved! I'm not bringing cake to just another couple of assholes like the rest of them!'

'Well of course you aren't. But these ones aren't like the rest.'

'Oh yeah, and how are you so certain they aren't?'

'Well...' Jessica intentionally trailed off as she leant on the kitchen counter. She was savoring the moment and wanted to drag it out as much as she could. 'What would you say if I told you that our new neighbors are actually old neighbors?' she said with a subtle smile on her face.

Tim stared back at his mom for a few brief moments. Jessica could almost picture the cogs moving in his head. It amused her and made her feel almost giddy for when her son finally figured out what she meant. When Tim finally looked up at her with the widest open almost sparkling eyes, she knew he'd connected the dots. What followed was the highest pitched yell she'd heard in her life. The Jacobses next door definitely heard it too.

'CASSIE"S BACK!?' Tim practically jumped backwards in surprise. If there was ever a jump of joy, that was it. 'Ohmygodwhydidntyou-' Tim ran over to his mom and embraced her in a brief but very deep hug. 'Wait, I have to run- Oh no, no, I can't go in these!' He turned to run back up to his room but was interrupted.

'Nuh-uh, store closes in fifteen, you're going in those.'

'But they have stains! I can't go like-'

'They have A stain,' Jessica toyed with her son who was almost panicking, scurrying all over the room. 'Plus, it's not like you're going to an interview, right?'

'Funny, yes, sure, uhh ok, yeah I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Would she? Maybe she would-'

'Dear...'

'Right. Store. Bye!'

'Aren't you forgetting something?' Jessica chipped in as her son was nearly out the door.

'Wha-? Oh crap, the money! And the note!' His mom handed him both. He swiftly took them and bolted out the door. 'Thanks, Mom!'

--------------

Tim was covered in sweat as he hurriedly walked back from the store. He had tired himself out sprinting there, but he'd managed to catch it just before it closed, annoying the clerk who just wanted an early night in. Thankfully, Tim had been incredibly quick in there, too excited to sit still even for a moment. As he started the walk back towards Cassie's house, the excitement had slowly began turning into anxiety.

Tim had dreamt of the moment many times but now that it was finally happening there were a lot of questions bubbling up in his mind. How was she doing? Had she changed much? Was she here to stay? Would they even get along like they used to?

Tim took a brief stop to refocus himself. All those questions would be answered soon. There was no need to worry. He decided to instead think back on all the fun times they'd had together as he continued on his way.

Tim and Cassandra had been friends from the moment they first met. They were both three years old when he had used a stick to chase away a dog that was barking at her. From that moment on Tim was Cassie's hero, her shining knight as she teased him. They had grown up to be inseparable, to the point both their moms had to tear them away from each other when it came to go home. Some people that knew them thought they would drift apart as they got older, but others were adamant they'd stay together. The latter were correct.

As puberty hit, both Cassie and Tim began seeing the other in a different light than before. Friendship turned to feelings and it wasn't long before they inevitably began dating, at the very start of their teens. Both were incredibly happy together, but Cassie was just a bit happier, for the boy she loved not only loved her back but accepted her.

Cassandra Elaine Smith was born with a rare genetic mutation that had caused Cassie to be born with both sets of reproductive organs fully functioning. While doctors were concerned for any unexpected complications growing up and had advised surgically removing one, her mother, Lara, was having none of it. She's my special little girl and you are not touching her, was all she ever said in response to any doctor who consulted her on what to do.

Still, even with her mother's adoring care, Cassie had a very sheltered upbringing, having to hide her condition from other kids and adults. Tim was the first person she had ever told her secret to, and much to her surprise and relief, he hadn't run away or thought she was a freak. Instead, he'd called her special, just like her mother had done. From that moment on Cassie knew she'd be with him forever. And when her childhood crush turned into a teenage relationship, she knew she was getting there.

While puberty had only reinforced their love for each other, it had hit them both quite differently. Tim hit an early growth spurt, eventually winding up to be 6' tall. He didn't bulk up too much, but was definitely toned and in-shape. Cassie on the other hand practically remained the same. Her mother had began to worry that perhaps the doctors had been correct at birth, but never voiced her concern, as despite no visible changes, Cassie was still a healthy and happy girl. At fourteen she measured 5'1". She was so happy when she gained that one inch of height at the start of the summer that she had thrown a small celebration with Tim. A celebration at which they first consummated their love.

The night seemed to last forever, and at the same time it was all over so quick. In more ways than one. The next day, Tim had left for summer camp. The two were both in tears, as this would be the longest they'd ever been apart since knowing each other. But Tim had managed to get himself into the camp thanks to his outstanding prowess in swimming, and Cassie wanted to support him as best as she could. Teary-eyed, Tim had boarded the bus and left for summer camp, knowing in three months he'd be back together with Cassie. He never would have imagined otherwise.

Upon his return from the three longest months of his life, Tim was hit in the face with the worst news he could have imagined. Cassie and he had always been bullied while growing up, as many kids do, but they had always found comfort in each other and never paid it much attention. With Tim gone for camp, however, the billying on Cassie had reached new heights, and to protect her, her mom had them move away. When he had heard the news, his heart had sunk. It had been the defining moment in his teenage years. Overnight, he'd lost all the excitement about coming back, and about continuing forward. He'd lock himself in his room for hours at a time, with nothing his mom trying succeeding in getting him out. The swimming he was so good at? He stopped attending. His weight dropped low, almost dangerously so. In his darkest of times, his mother had forced him to go to therapy, as she couldn't bear to watch her son in such a state. He'd hated her for it, and he'd hated the therapist but it had worked out. He wasn't the same bubbly and joyful kid as before, but at least he was eating again, and coming out of his room.

Tim stopped in his tracks. Shaking his head he tried to force the sad thoughts away. He had to. He was right in front of Cassie's house. He took a step towards the door, and with it, he felt as if his throat was closing up. With each next step, the anxiety and tenseness worsened. The walk seemed like an eternity. What if his mom was wrong? Or if Cassie didn't really remember him? Or if she had moved on? He raised a shaking hand, hovered it near the doorbell for a second, swallowed the most difficult he's ever swallowed, and pushed it.

The wait at the door was sheer torment. For the first few seconds, no sound could be heard from inside. Tim was practically frozen in place, part of him doubting anyone was home, while another wanted to desperately just run away. Yet anxiety gripped the boy, and he could only wait stuck outside the door. A few more agonizing moments passed before the first sounds were heard coming from the inside, slow, irregular thumps, as if someone lazily coming down the stares. Then the downstairs lights came on.

The sounds of the footsteps slowly grew louder as they neared the door. Tim's anticipation almost made it seem like every step he heard was resounding over and over in his mind. It was becoming unbearable, when suddenly the door opened wide. And then... nothing. It took Tim a moment, and a moment far too long, to click that the last time he had seen Cassie, she had been nearly a full foot shorter than him. He managed to barely lower his gaze to meet her eyes before he was tackled to the ground.

'TIM!' came an ecstatic, high pitched yell that more than matched his earlier scream when he'd found out the big news. The block definitely heard that one. Before he'd had a chance to compose himself, Tim felt a small, gentle hand cup the back of his head and pull him into the most passion-filled kiss he'd ever experienced.

He melted. This was exactly what he'd dreamed of for four years, and then some. He had no doubts left, this was the Cassie he remembered, but somehow better. The way her lips moved, how her tongue explored his mouth and clashed with his own tongue felt otherworldly. Purposeful. Hot. Without thinking he wrapped his hands around her, pulling her as close to him as he could, and to his surprise found he couldn't pull her in as close as he used to. In his kiss-crazed stupor it took him far too long to realize why that was. In the precious few moments he wasn't consumed by pleasure from Cassie's unwavering onslaught on his lips and tongue, he felt the almost pillow-like softness of her breasts pushing into his chest. So Cassie had changed more than he expected.

While Tim was completely fine with the kiss lasting forever, he knew it had to eventually end. At least, much to his pleasure, once it did end he was met with her warm smile and warmer yet look. The moment they locked eyes, it seemed as if time stood still. both staring at the other as if not believing the realness of the other. What was just a few seconds felt like ages before Tim finally broke the silence.

'Hey, Cassi-' he was interrupted by another high pitched squeal from her, loud enough to make sure that whatever households on the street that weren't woken up before were now wide awake. Cassie immediately dived back on him, this time planting brief warm kisses all over his face and neck, her hands roaming all over him.

'Tim...' she managed to stammer out in between kisses and pants. 'You're...' she was finally slowing her frantic pace down, ending the rapid kisses with a strong yet warm hug, placing her head right beside Tim's. 'Here.'

Yeah, I'm here, he thought to himself. He wanted to speak out but honestly, he really didn't know what to say that wouldn't ruin the moment. So he just hugged her back and savored the moment.

It would not last as long as Tim had hoped, as barely moments into the hug an annoyed and angry wail resounded from somewhere down the dark street.

'HEY! KEEP IT DOWN OUT THERE! SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!'

'We should probably go inside.' Cassie giggled as she finally got off Tim and offered her hand to help him get up.

'Yeah, we probably should,' he replied as he took her hand and hefted himself up. 'Hey, if you'd like I brought...'

He stopped mid sentence as he saw the ridiculously expensive cake he'd sprinted to the store to get all smushed into pieces on the ground.

'Cake?' Cassie chipped in, giggling.

'Yeah...'

'Come on, we'll have cake some other time.' Cassie gripped his hand as she led him inside.

It had been 4 years since Tim last entered Cassie's house but it felt like just yesterday. Sure, some of the furniture was missing, but he figured it was getting delivered soon. The old blue couch was still there though, still the central most fixture in the wide living room.

As Cassie led him by the hand towards the couch, Tim finally managed to get a clear look at her. She'd grown her hair out longer, almost halfway down her back. Still the same dark auburn color though. He hadn't managed to get a good look at her breasts but he had felt them pressed against him and even from behind her he could see them spilling out the sides of her white tank top. Despite that, it really didn't look like she had put on any weight and still had her tiny lithe frame. A frame completed with what Tim could only describe as the ,ost perfect butt he'd ever seen. Despite her new assets, she still seemed like the same girl he knew from four years ago.

Finally, the two reached the couch and Casie let go of Tim's hand, only to push him down on it. He was almost giddy with excitement for what was to come next. Instead, Cassie just sat down next to him with an amused look on her face.

'Careful there, Tim, you might burst' she giggled.

As he turned around to face her, Tim was for the first time with the full on display of her cleavage, and promptly lost all semblance of thought. If his mouth hadn't dried up immediately he woul most likely have been drooling.

'It's rude to stare, you know.'

Tim managed to snap out of his fixation and nervously looked back up at her.

'S-sorry about...'

'Would you relax, I'm messing with you,' Cassie pouted at him before raising a playful eyebrow. 'Besides, I like it when you look at me like that'

She was playing with him. Tim knew she was playing with him. He couldn't decide yet if he liked that she was playing with it, or if he loved it.

'Still, sorry about the staring, it's just that you're actually here, Cass, and, like, you're the same but you've changed so much!'

'I know, right? Turns out I was just a late bloomer is all.' She tossed him a playful look, knowing full well how much he was struggling to meet her gaze.

"Well, you certainly bloomed a lot.'

Silence. Tim's mind was racing. 'Why did I say that? What's wrong with me?' he thought to himself, desperately wanting to hit himself for his stupidity. Lucky for him, Cassie, broke the silence with a hearty laugh.

12