A Jock in the Machine Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That was smooth there, my shining knight.'

"Oh no, please not that name again.'

'Why, don't you like the nickname I gave you?'

'You gave it to me when we were three! And it's not even the right term!'

'So...?' Cassie said as she twirled a strand of her hair between her fingers. This felt more like their normal conversations. The ones they'd had their entire lives.

'Ugh, no, no. I'm changing the subject.'

'Whatever you like, my knight.' she giggled as Tim gave her an annoyed look. Cassie really did miss getting on his nerves like that.

'Anyway, childish nicknames aside, you're back! I mean, I can't even count the times I've dreamed this would happen!'

'You have, have you?' Cassie teased him before dropping her voice low. 'It's a shame I'm only back for tonight.'

The color drained from Tim's face. He felt like a clump was stuck in his troat and looked like he was about to burst into tears.

'Oh my God, I'm so sorry!' Cassie exclaimed as she swiftly pulled him in for a hug. 'I was joking, honestly!'

Tim had just had the biggest scare of his recent life. Through long deep breaths he barely managed to get a few words out.

'Don't ever do that again. Please.'

Cassie let go of the hug and looked him directly in the eye.

'I won't I swear, I'm really sorry!' Cassie apologised. She watched as Tim wiped a few budding tears from his eyes before she raised her eyebrow at him. 'I know something to make you feel better though.'

Tim just looked straight back at her, throat still dried up. He was almost angry with her, something that he never thought he'd be.

'Look, I'm sorry, okay, I took it too far.' Cassie apologized once again. 'Buuut, can you guess who just transferred schools and is starting in your class tomorrow?'

Tim's face lit up just as fast as it had greyed out a few moments ago. His heart started faster and faster until it seemed like it would burst out of his chest.

'Holy... You're not joking again, right? Please tell me you're not joking!' He leapt up from the couch with the excitement of a little kid getting a brand new toy.

'Nope...'

'Oh my God...' Tim was pacing around the room, his excitement so great he could barely contain it or even express it. His arms flailing around aimlessly, not knowing what gesture to make as he was lost in the sheer euphoria of the moment. 'This is great! This is absolutely great!'

'I hope you realize that means you're walking me to school tomorrow.' Cassie chimed in as she amusedly turned to follow TIm's frantic pace around the room.

'Forget tomorrow, we should celebrate this right now!'

'If only you hadn't dropped the cake...' Cassie teased.

'Screw the cake...' Tim cut her off as he turned towards her, swiftly got back on the couch and, before Cassie could say a word, pulled her into a kiss.

This took her by complete surprise. In the years she'd been away, Cassie had found out she was usually the dominant one. She'd get her way with whoever it was she was with, and play with them as much as she wanted. But this, this was different. She knew she was good at pushing people's buttons, but she hadn't thought just how good Tim was at pushing hers. She felt like she was melting in his touch, feeling his hands move all over her body until one finally settled on her thigh and the other on the back of her neck.

How long the kiss lasted, none of them knew. Or particularly cared for that matter. Part of Cassie wanted to turn the tables on Tim and be back in her better known control. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his back pulling him closer, while at the same time took the hand he had on her thigh and brought it up to her breast. If Tim noticed it, he didn't seem to mind.

Finally, Tim broke the kiss, only to start kissing down her neck. Cassie let out a low moan.

'Ohmygosh, what is he doing to me? I never moan.' she thought as she bit her finger.

'Hey Cass...' Tim asked before going back to working on her neck, slowly going downwards.

'Yeah?' She took the finger out of her mouth and brought her hand to join her other one at the back of his neck.

'Can I... ask you... something?' Tim stammered in between kisses.

'Mhmm.' That was about as much an answer as it was just an expression of pleasure from Cassie's side.

'Have you... uhh... bloomed everywhere?' Boy, that had sounded a lot better in his lust-filled, stupid little head.

'Have I... nghh...' Cassie let out another soft moan before she realized what he meant.

'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god,' Cassie's thoughts raced. In the heat of the moment she'd nearly forgotten. 'He's asking about my dick! What do I tell him? Do I...'

Tim's slow progress downwards had reached her breasts, and he was now planting kisses on each one in turn.

'Mmm...' She let out another soft moan, trying to compose herself. 'Why am I worrying so much about this? I've done this before!' She thought to herself, trying to steel her resolve. 'But what if he doesn't like it? Oh my god, how do i...?'

'Cass?' Tim stopped his onslaught of kisses and looked straight up, meeting Cassie's gaze. Seeing him like this gave Cassie the reassurance she needed.

'Have I bloomed... everywhere?' She cocked an eyebrow at him. Tim was begining to really like that eyebrow. 'Maybe.'

'Is that a maybe yes, or a maybe no?' he said as he got closer to her face, never breaking eye contact, until he was close enough to feel her hot breath on his skin.

'It's a maybe it's a surprise for you to find out on your own.' Oh no. What if that was too forward? Cassie stood staring back at him, trying desperately to control herself and not burst from the anticipation.

Much to her relief, Tim closed the distance between their lips, locking the two in yet another passionate kiss. This one was far shorter than the previous one, but just as amazing for both.

'Surprise, huh?' he said as he broke the kiss and looked back at her. 'So you wouldn't mind if I were to...' he slowly started lowering his hand from Cassie's breast. 'spoil it?'

Cassie giggled. 'Your dirty talk really needs work, you know.'

'You can help me practice that.' His hand was nearly there. Cassie should have been afraid of what he'd think, but looking into his eyes made all fear melt away. Almost there, just a few more inches...

'Dear, are you still up?' a loud feminine voice resounded through the house. 'Can you come help- Oh. My. God. Tim?'

In their lust fueled haze, Tim and Cassie had been completely oblivious to the sound of the door opening and Cassie's mom coming home. The two of them looked up from the couch, half-hoping that they had just misheard and no one was there. But no, there she was, standing at the door - Cassie's mom.

'Uh, hi Mrs Smith-' Tim stuttered out before he was interrupted.

'No, no, no, none of this Mrs stuff. I know I haven't told you this in a few years, but you call me Lara. Understood?'

Tim nodded,

'Good. Now come up here and give me a hug.'

As much as he didn't want to, Tim clumsily got off the couch and approached Cassie's mom. He had to keep his hands in front of himself so she would not see the boner he'd gotten from the up-until-a-minute-ago make out session with Cassie.

The hug was brief but deep. Tim was glad to see Cassie's mom, of course. He just wished she hadn't interrupted them. He also wished he didn't need to try extra hard to make sure she didn't notice his erection when she embraced him.

'Look at you, you haven't changed a bit!' Lara said as she released the hug. 'I wanted to surprise you tomorrow but I guess your Jessica let the secret slip early, didn't she? How is she doing these days, by the way?'

'She's, uh, she's fine. Works a lot.'

'Same old Jess. She's gonna work herself to the bone, that one. You're lucky to have a mother like that, you know?

'Y-yeah...'

'So what brings you-' Lara took a peek over his shoulder to see Cassie sitting up on the couch with her arms crossed in front of her. "Oh my, I didn't interrupt anything, did I?'

'Uh, no, no, ma'am. I mean Lara.' Tim was trying desperately to form a sentence but he knew full well Cassie's mom was aware of what the two had been doing. 'We were just catching up.'

'Really now? Well don't let little old me stop you!' Crap. She'd completely trapped Tim. His eyes scanned the room for something he could think of before stopping on the clock. It was nearing 10 pm.

'Uhh actually I was just about to leave. You know, school tomorrow and everything.' Tim stuttered out, hoping Lara would believe him. Or at least, let him out of the trap easy.

'Oh, that's a shame. I would've loved to catch up with you as well.' Lara responded in an almost comically fake tone. She wasn't buying it, but the boy in front of her looked like he was about to pop from the pressure. 'Maybe some other time, then?'

'S-sure. I just need to get the-' Tim stopped himself as he picked the bag of groceries. 'Oh no...'

'Is something wrong' Lara gave him a concerned look.

'Mom wanted me to get sugar but I completely forgot. Ugh and the store is closed. Uhm, Mrs-'

Lara.'

'Right, sorry. Do you happen to have any sugar I could borrow?'

'Sure it's-' Lara was interrupted by Cassie, who had until that point sat on the couch pouting. She had stood up, gotten closer to Tim and deftly pulled him into a deep kiss.

A few short moments of pure pleasure for Cassie and Tim, and mild annoyance for Lara, the kiss ended.

'How's that for sugar?' Cassie quipped.

'Lord help me, I've raised a comedian.' Lara interrupted as her daughter shot her an annoyed, almost angry look. 'There's sugar in the leftmost drawer in the kitchen. Take as much as you need. Back door's open, if you want to get home faster.'

'Great, thanks Mrs, err, I mean Lara.' Tim blurted out before ending the embrace with Cassie. 'See you tomorrow, Cass. Night!' he practically ran to the kitchen, scooped up some sugar in a cup and bolted out the back door.

Cassie and her mom stood still for a few second, neither of them moving or speaking. Finally Cassie broke the uncomfortable silence.

'Mom, why did yo-'

'Cassandra Elaine Smith, I can not believe you.' Lara's tone of voice lowered, turning from the bubbly excitement when speaking with Tim to stern and serious. 'We haven't been back even a day and you're already up to your old tricks.'

Cassie's face turned bright pink in frustration. She knew what her mom meant very well, and it angered her greatly.

'It's not like that, mom!'

'Don't lie to me, young lady, we've barely moved the beds in and you're already thinking of breaking the boy!'

'I wasn't! I'd never do that to him!'

'I told you, don't lie to me. I saw full well where his hand was headed. What do you think was going to happen when it got there?'

'I don't know, but we were going to work it out!'

'Bullshit.' Lara crossed her arms as she began moving around the room. 'Let me tell you what was going to happen. He was either going to get completely terrified and bolt out the door...'

'H-he wouldn't! He loves me!' Cassie spat out, her voice getting lower and less angrier with each word. Almost accepting what her mother was telling her.

'Or you would've done like you always do, and fuck his brains out and completely ruin the boy.'

'N-no. NO! I wouldn't! I love him! I...' Cassie was barely holding back her tears. She sat back on the couch, holding her face in her hands.

'I know you do, honey, but that's why you can't force this on him.' Lara sat down beside her daughter and ran her fingers through her hair as Cassie leant on her mom's shoulder.

'Come here, sweetie.'

'But what do I do then, mom?'

'You have to be honest with him dear, and ease him into it. Don't use him like you use your other toys.'

'He's not a toy!' Amidst tears Cassie managed to throw a weak, but angry elbow at her mom. It barely connected, but it got the point across.

'So don't treat him like one then'

'I don't... know how.' Cassie stuttered, almost ashamed to admit it.

'Well...' Lara pulled away slightly and sat up straight. Cassie took the hint and also stood up, turning to face her mother. 'If you really love him, and I know you do, you're going to do your absolute best to learn, won't you?

Cassie wiped the tears from her eyes as she looked at her mom. It took her a split second to process what she had just been told before throwing herself at her mom and hugging her.

'I will! i promise!'

'Don't promise me, dear, promise yourself.'

Cassie pulled back from the hug and nodded.

'Good. Good. Hey Baby, did you unpack everything in the basement like I told you to?'

'I did, yeah. Why?' Cassie suddenly blushed, her cheeks turning bright red. 'Oh my God, mom, I swear I wasn't gonna use them on Tim!'

'What? No, no, sweetie, I know you weren't!' Lara laughed upon seeing her daughter's embarassed blush. 'I, however, have someone I'd very much like to use them on.'

'Wha- Mom, did you pick someone up?' Cassie asked almost in disbelief. 'All this talk about barely moving in and you're just as bad as I am!'

'Don't patronize me, young lady. At least I know my audience.' Lara snapped back, but quickly relaxed her tone. 'You're welcome to join in, if you want. I'm certain you'll enjoy him' She got up off the couch and walked towards the door.

'No thanks, just keep it do-'

Lara opened the door and asked her mystery companion to enter. 'Eric, dear, sorry for the wait, you can come in now.'

No. Way. Surely not, Cassie thought. There were loads of Erics in town. Surely her mom hadn't brought back...

'Cassie? Washboard Cassie? Holy fucking shit you've changed!' Her mom had actually done it. Eric Cavalone. The one person behind much of the bullying in the entire town. If there was ever a person that exemplified the jock stereotype, Eric was that person, and then some. Annoying, cocky, football-playing asshole. But he took bullying to such a great extent that the only reason he always got away with it is that his father was principal of the school. 'Damn, looks like the old nickname don't work anymore, you finally got some tits!'

'Eric, dear, I just need to get a few things from the basement and I'll be right back. You wouldn't mind keeping Cassie company, would you?' Lara gave a sly wink over her shoulder as she left. Eric returned the wink, not knowing that it wasn't aimed at him. Thankfully Cassie had seen it too.

Eric deftly jumped over the couch to land near Cassie. He wasted no time wrapping his arm around her, then accidentally, as he liked to call it, letting his hand rest on her breast. Worked every time.

He began making small talk, or bragging, or talking sports. Cassie didn't care, nor was she paying him attention. She patiently waited, considering her options in her head until she heard her mom come back up the stairs. At that moment she turned to Eric and put her finger up to his mouth to shush him.

'Say, Eric,' Cassie gave him her by now trademarked raised eyebrow, beneath it a playful gaze hiding her menacing intentions. 'you wouldn't mind if I join you and my mom, would you?'

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The alarm resonated across the room. It was the third one in the last ten minutes, so Jessica had no choice but to get up. She groggily stood up barely keeping her eyes open. God, she hated Mondays.

She lazily got out of bed and went on with her all-too-well known morning routine, Shower, coffee, work. But first, wake Tim up, as he had no doubt stayed up late last night and would oversleep. She made her way towards his room and knocked on his door.

'Honey, get up! Time for school.' she forced herself to not sound as tired as she felt. No answer, nor any sound came out of the room. Typical.

A second knock followed. Again, no response. It was going to be the hard way, as usual.

Jessica slammed the door open, knowing full well her son would jump out of bed from the noise. Instead, much to her surprise, she found the bed already empty. Looking around, a small note on his desk caught her attention, and she moved over to pick it up.

'Got up early. Meeting Cassie. Coffee ready downstairs.' Jessica clenched the note and brought her hand to her chest. She had her son back.

Tim, meanwhile was waiting inside Cassie's house for her to get ready. Her mom had just left so he had managed to avoid another awkward conversation with her.

'Alright, I'm ready!' came Cassie's voice from upstairs, followed by her quickly descending to meet Tim.

She'd worn a completely plain T-shirt and jeans. On anybody else, they would look uninspired and simply fine at best. But in Tim's eyes, she made them work. And she looked hot doing it.

'You're staring again.' Cassie stuck her tongue out at him as she took his hand.

'I know.' He felt her tugging at his hand.

'Come on then, you can stare while we walk, we're gonna be late otherwise' Cassie quipped back as she lead him on their way towards the school.

'Hey Cass?'

'Mm?'

'What happened to your couch? It was fine when I left last night.' Tim had noticed, and it was indeed hard not to, that the blue couch that he'd practically grown up on, had had its legs broken and cushions taken out.

'Oh, it broke last night. Must have gotten too old or something.'

'Shame, I liked that couch.'

'The couch or what happens on it?'

'Hmm...' Tim feigned deep thought, even bringhing his hand up to his chin. 'Definitely the couch.'

'You ass!' Cassie shouted out as she playfully elbowed him in the kidney.

12