A Jock in the Machine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they reached Cassie's house, they found out that her mom had severely understated just how little the moving company had helped. All of their stuff was not only still completely packed, but was also left outside in their yard with no one to watch over it.

'Damn.' Clive exclaimed as he parked his car on the other side of the street. There wasn't really enough space in front of Cassie's house for him to even park. 'If I were you, I'd sue whoever helped you move.'

'Yeah' Cassie chuckled. 'You two really don't have to do-'

'Nonsense!' Terry yelled, already having left the car and crossing the streets. 'You just open the door and we'll take care of the rest!'

'Hey, Terry!' Clive pitched in as he was also getting out of the car. 'Whoever brings in the fewer boxes buys shots!'

The two practically raced to the front door, each with a large box in their hands. All their speed was for naught, as Cassie had yet to even leave the car. Instead, she was still sat on the back seat, messaging her mom.

'When are you home?'

Typing. Extremely slow typing. 'Oh come on mom, type faster!' Cassie said annoyed under her breath.

'5 minutes.'

'Come in through the back door.'

'Yes, honey, that's how boys take it.' followed by a donut and eggplant emoji. Cassie felt like she was going to puke reading that. She hated when her mom tried typing like that.

'I mean the house!'

No more typing. Just a thumbs up. Cassie sighed, hoping her mom had gotten the message before opening up the car door and getting out.

Cassie had barely unlocked the door before the duo rushed in, leaving the boxes in the living room as she'd told them before sprinting out while trying to tackle each other to slow down. Ignoring their antics, Cassie headed straight for the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water and slowly sipped it as she watched the two go back and forth with more and more boxes. They weren't lying when they'd said they would help. They were probably taking days of hauling off of Cassie and her mom's shoulders.

The rear door opened slowly. Carrying several large bags, all with the logos of different clothing brands, Lara slowly stuttered her way into the kitchen.

'Hi dear!' she exclaimed, panting, as she dropped the bags to the floor. 'So, where are these two boys you're so eager to introduce me to?'

Cassie's face turned bright red. 'Mom! You weren't listening! It's not like that! They're diffe-'

'I'm carrying the front end of the couch!' came Clive's voice from the living room. 'It's my point!'

'Oh yeah? What if I drop the back end then? How you gonna carry it then? It's my point!' Terry replied.

The two scuttled over through the living room until they dropped the still wrapped up couch in the middle of it. As they both looked up, they were met with the sight of Cassie and Lara staring at them. Terry stepped forward to introduce himself.

'Hi ma'am, I'm Terry.' He outstretched his hand. 'And this is...' He turned to face Clive.

Clive wasn't moving. He hadn't moved since first looking up. He was just staring directly at Lara.

'And this is Clive.' Terry continued, sounding annoyed and ashamed of his friend. He took him by the shoulder and shook him. 'He's an idiot.'

'Hey, who're you calling an idiot?' Clive replied as he woke from his trance and started heading back out.

'You! You were staring at her mom the entire time!'

'No I wasn't!'

'Yeah you we-'

Their voices grew too distant to hear. Cassie and Lara looked at each other, each as confused as the other.

'Dear, what are those two doing?' Lara broke the silence.

'They're racing to see who gets more boxes in.' Cassie replied. 'Loser gets the shots.'

'I don't think they're talking about alcohol, dear.'

'Nope.'

'So by different you meant...'

'Gay, yeah. Sam told me.'

'Who's Sam?'

'Your birthday present, mom.'

Lara suddenly leaned in to kiss Cassie on her forehead.

'Ew, mom, gross! What was that for?' Cassie quickly scrubbed the kiss off.

'It was thanks for the great present.' Lara smirked. 'His mouth was divine.'

The duo rushed inside once again, each one carrying as many small boxes as they could. Once again, Clive stared directly at Lara, and once again Terry had to pull his gaze off her.

'So is the reason why you don't want to enjoy their sweet butts with your mom that they're gay?' Lara chuckled at her daughter. 'You do know we have just the thing for-'

'I think they're in love.' Cassie interrupted, completely focused on the living room, waiting for the two to return. And sure enough they did, repeating the same routine as before.

'In love? Don't be silly dear. That tall ginger boy has been staring at my tits every chance he gets!'

'He's staring at your face.,'

'is he now?'

Sure enough, as if on cue, the two entered the house at that very moment. It all went as usual. They dropped their stuff off, Clive stared, Terry pulled him away.

'So he is.' Lara nodded in agreement. 'And that other boy...'

'Terry.'

'Right, him. He looks as if he's getting-'

'Jealous, yeah.' Cassie interrupted. 'I don't think they've told each other how they feel.'

'Oh my God, is that why you don't want to let your mom have her fun? My little girl is actually concerned about someone other than herself! I'm so proud, I think I might cry.' Lara laughed quietly, making sure only her daughter heard her.

'Shut up.'

'So if I was to, say, get them to confess, are you going to let me take one?

'I...' Cassie barely managed to let out a word before her mother cut her off.

'Great! I'll do just that.' Cassie raised her finger to protest but was once again cut off. 'Let mommy do the talking, sweetie. You might learn something for once. All you have to do is sit there, listen and be ready.

-------------

It wasn't long before Clive and Terry were done. Despite the two still bickering about it, it was pretty evident that they had managed to tie the score on boxes brought in. They'd turned to leave just as Lara stopped them and invited them in for something to drink, much to Cassie's annoyance. Still, Cassie did as she was told and didn't object to it, at least not vocally, only shooting her mom disgruntled looks every now and then.

While Lara was in the kitchen preparing drinks for the others, Terry and Clive had sat down on the couch. Instead of joining them, Cassie sat down on a chair nearby. While the two guys continued bickering amongst themselves, Cassie rubbed her forehead as she knew the night was unfortunately just starting. She desperately wanted to find a way out of the whole situation, but with Tim gone to his grandparents, she had no excuse to leave the house.

Finally, Lara was done with the drinks and brought them in. Tea for Cassie, juice for Clive and Terry as neither of the two drank, and rum and coke for herself. Much to Cassie's chagrin, her mom didn't sit on a chair like she herself had done, but instead sat down on the couch next to Clive, sandwiching him between herself and Terry. Cassie shot her yet another annoyed look, having lost the count how many it had been, just as her mom spoke up.

'Darlings, you two were so helpful. How ever did my daughter get you to do this?'

'It's nothing like that ma'am. We wante-' Clive answered but suddenly stopped mid-sentence as he once again stared at Lara as she picked her glass up and brought it to her lips. Annoyed, Terry punched him on the arm. 'Ouch! What was that for!'

'Would you stop doing that?'

'Doing what?' Clive tried to return the favor but Terry caught his hand.

'Was your friend staring again?' Lara chuckled as she finished a sip. The duo suddenly froze, both turning to face her. 'Come on, dear, you're not exactly subtle.' Clive was turning brighter and brighter red with each word. 'Oh honey, don't be embarrassed! I'm honestly flattered. Clive was visibly tensing up more and more, even as Terry let go of his hand. 'I get the feeling that you want to ask me something.'

'Mom!' Cassie yelled out to interrupt them.

'Shush honey, can't you see the boy is about to pop?'

'About to pop? Oh my God she's unbelievable!' Cassie thought to herself as she slumped back in her seat, angrily eyeing her mother across the room.

'I'm sorry, ma'am.' Clive finally spoke up, a tiny trickle of sweat rolling down his forehead. 'I, uhm, are you by any chance-'

'DUDE!' Terry caught Clive's arm. 'You can't go asking people that!'

Clive jerked his arm free as he turned to his friend. 'Oh come on, why not? You're just as curious and I'm telling you I'm right!'

'But what if you aren't? Huh?!'

'Boys?' Lara tried to stop the scuffle between the two. 'What are you two fighting over?'

After a few moments of tossing around, Clive finally managed to push Terry off. To Cassie, who was watching from the side, the whole thing looked almost surreal, the way the two were scuffling, Clive trying to speak up and Terry finding some way to shut him up. It didn't look like a fight at all, more like...

'Would you... get... off!' Clive grunted as he managed to push Terry off. He immediately turned to Lara before Terry could stop him. 'Sorry if this is too forward, ma'am, but are you by any chance Lara Luscious?'

The air stood almost still. Terry buried his face in his hands, his entire face oozing embarrassment at what his friend had said. Cassie nearly spat her drink out. They actually recognized her mom! That's why Clive had been staring at her the entire time. She knew her mom's line of products was popular. Pleasure enhancers, as her mom called them. Sex toys. They were sex toys. Of which there was a truckload in Cassie's basement.

'Why did you...' Terry peaked up from between his palms. 'Ma'am, I'm so sorry for-'

'Good eye, young man.' Lara interrupted him. Both Clive and Terry's jaws almost comically fell open. They realized this almost immediately and shook themselves from their respective trances. 'How ever did you recognize me?'

'I fucking told you it was her!' Clive quickly turned to Terry to gloat before turning back to face Lara. 'We're huge fans of your products, miss.'

'Really?' Lara raised him an eyebrow. 'Which ones?'

Terry's eyes flew open in shock. He quickly turned to stop Clive from letting out more information than he should. Thankfully, Clive was in just as much shock as him as the weight of what he'd just admitted hit him directly in the face. The two stood almost fully still, barely breathing, wracking their minds to find a way out of the situation. Thankfully for them, Cassie came to the rescue.

'Oh my god, Mom! Could you stop making everything about yourself!' she interrupted the uncomfortable silence, giving the two some room to calm down. 'Send them a survey if you're so interested!'

'Hmph. Seems like my daughter doesn't like what we're talking about boys.' Lara pouted. 'And I don't want my special little girl to be angry. So why don't we get back to my previous question. Why did you decide to help us out so much?'

Clive and Terry had managed to compose themselves slightly. They were still breathing irregularly, but for the most part, they had relaxed enough to be able to keep the conversation without too much issue.

'Right, about that, ma'am.' Terry spoke up, trying to rush in before Clive had had a chance to speak and let something else out with his stupid big mouth. 'We wanted to make it up to your daughter for something our friend Sam did to her yesterday.'

'Oh I met Sam!' Lara chipped in. 'Nice boy. Big mouth on him.' She threw a slight wink at Cassie, who desperately hoped no one else saw.

'Yeah that sounds like him alright.' Terry gulped. 'Did he uhh...'

'Say anything? Sure! We talked things over, he apologized and everything.' Lara's voice was calm but Cassie knew the wheels in her head were turning. Her mom always did have a way to get what she wanted, she was even better at it than Cassie was. 'And to be quite honest, I don't blame him for how he acted. Must have been hard on all of you what happened with your friend. Eric was it?'

'Wait, you've heard?' Clive spoke up in surprise.

Both Cassie and Lara nodded, trying their best not to show any sign that not only did they know what happened to Eric but were completely responsible for it.

'I mean, Eric is a piece of shit-' Terry elbowed him in the side. 'What, you know it too! HE does whatever he wants and doesn't get punished cuz his dad's the principal! And when he fucks up real bad, his mom bails him out with all her connections.'

'His mother?' Lara piqued.

'Yeah, really strung up woman. Walks around school like she owns the place whenever she's there.' Terry added, despite his earlier disagreement. It seemed no one liked her all that much. 'But still, Eric didn't deserve what happened to him.'

'Oh he deserved it alright.' Cassie thought as images of that night started coming up in her mind. 'Hell, he begged for it.' She bit her lip.

'Do either of you know what really happened?' Lara hunched forward a little bit. Just like her daughter, her mind was filling up with memories of her time with Eric. And just like Cassie who had just crossed her legs, her mind wasn't the only thing filling up. 'Your friend Sam was a bit vague.'

'That's cuz he wasn't there to see him. But the two of us were.' Terry's voice got lower. He didn't like thinking back to that scene. He couldn't really blame Sam nor any of the other players for not believing what they'd told them. Had he not been there to see it with his own eyes, Terry would probably not have believed it either. 'We went looking for him when he didn't show for practice and none of his parents knew where he was.'

'He wasn't picking up his phone either.' Clive butted in, seeing the pained look on Terry's face. He didn't want to recall the story either, but he couldn't let his friend do it alone. 'We looked around for a good half an hour before we found him in an alleyway near his house. He...'

'He was completely naked, covered in scratches and burns and his eyes were both black. And his...'

'His uhh...' Clive took a second to figure out how to best put what he saw to words. 'Sorry to be so vulgar, ma'am, but his ass was wide open.'

'Are you saying that he was...' Lara chimed in, giving the two boys some much needed breathing room, even if just for a few moments. She knew they'd done a number on Eric's ass all night long, but she'd thought it would have closed back up by the time anyone found him. Maybe fucking him raw wasn't the best of ideas in hindsight, but he was just asking for it.

'Y-yeah.' Terry continued. 'The others don't agree but we think so.'

'What's more, I think whoever did it to him...' Clive continued, averting his gaze from meeting Lara's. 'I think he used one of your products, ma'am.'

A chilling silence gripped the room again. Clive's big mouth had once again let slip something it shouldn't have, and this time neither Terry nor Cassie had anything they could say to get him out of his mess. The worst part was that he hadn't even realized it yet.

'My... products?'

'Yes, ma'am. The ButtSmasher.' Clive continued, his mouth still running ahead of his own thoughts.

'Oh my.' Lara thought, in a mix of amusement and disbelief. 'He even knows the models by name.'

'His ass looked just like mine when I fir-' Clive finally caught himself. It was far too late. 'W-what I m-meant to...' He began stuttering, trying desperately to think of a way out. He turned to Terry in desperation, but all he saw was Terry staring right back at him, eyes bulging out in shock and jaw clenched shut in anger.

From the sidelines, Cassie watched on as it all unfolded. Her mom's trap had been sprung, and Clive had walked right into it. Nothing Cassie could do would be of any help. All she could do was watch as her mother toyed with the two and hope she would be gentle and not torture them for too long.

Clive's breathing quickened. His face was quickly turning a dark shade of purple. With each second more and more beads of sweat formed on his forehead. He looked as if he was about to pass out.

'Boys.' Lara finally broke the silence. Her tone was calm, sweet. It didn't help either of the two. 'Relax.' That didn't help either. In fact, the two tensed up even more, Clive's breathing becoming akin to a steam engine and Terry clenching his jaw with enough force to bend steel. 'We know.'

Clive and Terry blinked. They didn't move. They didn't speak. They barely even breathed. Just stood there, slowly unbelievably blinking.

'You...' Terry spoke up.

'Know?' They were finishing each other's sentences again.

'Mhm...' Lara nodded. 'You two aren't as subtle as you think. Especially you.' She glanced at Clive.

The two stood still for another moment before looking at each other, then taking a deep breath.

'Can you please...'

'Not tell anyone?'

Lara laughed. She found the two really cute in their embarrassment. 'Why would I tell anyone? Relax, it's nothing to be ashamed of!'

The two looked at each other again. Then they looked at Lara who just smiled back at them. Then at Cassie, who just nodded.

'Oh thank fuck!' Clive spoke up, breathing a heavy sigh in relief. 'That was too much.'

'It's your big mouth's fault!' Terry also seemed to finally relax. 'I swear it's only good for one thing!'

Cassie and Lara both chuckled. With Clive and Terry being reassured their secret wouldn't be made public it was like they finally truly let loose.

'So, Clive dear, the reason you know so much is-' Lara interrupted the two. She had a feeling they'd be much more open to admitting what they did together now. And that's exactly what she wanted.

'Is because he's such a huge slut for that model.' Terry chimed in before Clive could respond. Lara was right. They were much more open to talking about it.

'Oh like it's only me? Like you didn't wreck yourself all night with the AssMaster I got you for your birthday?' Clive chuckled.

Cassie readjusted herself in her seat. As much as she was reluctant to her mom's plan at first, hearing the two guys discussing Lara's product line was getting her increasingly hotter. Plus Cassie knew exactly which models they meant.

'So we're both huge fans of your products, ma'am. They're just so...'

'Realistic.'

Lara giggled under her breath. That they were.

'Do you two know how I get them so realistic?' She asked the guys. They looked at each other before swiftly nodding. 'It's because they're based on real penises.' She smirked.

'I mean they certainly feel real but...' Clive spoke up after a moment of silent disbelief. He was interrupted by Lara taking his hand and placing it on her crotch. The instant his fingers touched the large thick bulge in her jeans he lost all word. Terry didn't notice. He thought Clive stopping mid-sentence was his cue to speak up, as usual.

'There's no way things that big are...' As he spoke up he turned towards the other end of the room where Cassie had finally uncrossed her legs. Terry inadvertently peaked at her skirt as he was turning and suddenly froze, his gaze focused entirely on it. Or rather what was under it: a pair of white frilly panties stretched out nearly to their limit by the fat bulbous cock snaking its way between the little girl's legs. The head alone filled the panties up fully, the rest of the shaft remaining uncovered as more and more veins popped up as it rose at a frightening pace. Finally, Cassie had had enough of the strain her underwear caused on her cock. She lifted her butt off the seat for just a moment, long enough for the elastic band on her panties to give to the pressure her inflating cock and shoot her panties out from under her like a slingshot. As the underwear fell around her ankles, she stepped out of it and kicked it off to the side. Terry didn't even notice. He was mesmerized by the titanic pillar of cockmeat before his eyes and the monstrous grapefruit sized balls beneath it. And then he recognized it: Fully hard, sticking straight out of a girl's crotch where it never should have belonged was the cock behind his favorite dildo, the AssMaster.