A Jock in the Machine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, back on the other end of the couch, Clive had continued cupping Lara's bulge. He caressed it up and down a few times, trying and failing to grip it properly. To assist him, Lara stood up and unzipped her jeans. She had to take his hand and move it away herself as he was far too entranced by her bulge to do anything. With his fingers out of the way, Lara slid her jeans down her legs, bending over slightly to get them fully down and out. When she straightened back up there it was for all to see: her monumental cock, quickly filling up with blood and rising on its own, completely defying gravity with its massive length and thickness. While Cassie was definitely a grower, gaining an entire foot in length and nearly tripling in thickness from soft to hard, her mother was anything but. The difference between her flaccid and erect cock was only 7 inches when compared to Cassie's 12, but that didn't really matter when her cock was naturally 17 inches long even completely soft. Cassie had regularly had trouble tucking or stuffing her own cock in her clothes. She had no idea how her mom ever managed with such a beast. As Lara's cock continued its rise, Clive could not take his eyes off it. With each inch she grew, he became more and more certain of it - and then finally when she was fully erect, her magnificent 2 foot long cock dangling right in front of him and her massive melon sized balls hanging nearly halfway down her legs, he was certain. He was looking at the real deal. The ButtSmasher. At that second things clicked in his head and despite his obvious trance, he spoke up.

'Eric...'

'Yup.' Lara exclaimed. 'Seems like you were wrong dear. We didn't use toys on him. At least not the ones you thought.' She giggled. 'But we didn't do anything he didn't ask for. Or beg for. Quite like your friend Sam.'

'Wait... Sam too?' Terry managed to get his mind clear from the sight of Cassie's throbbing pillar for just long enough to hear Lara.

'Mhm. I told you he had a big mouth, didn't I?' Lara laughed. Even Cassie couldn't help but let out a low giggle, her cock bobbing up and down with her laugh, Terry's eyes following it intently. 'He told my daughter about you two last night. All it took was for her to wiggle herself in front of him.'

'He told you? Then...'

'Did you invite us...'

'So that we can have our way with you?' Lara decided to speed the two up and finish their sentence for once. 'You did come here on your own. And my daughter insists she didn't want any of this.'

'Mom would you shut up!' Cassie sprung up from her chair. The sudden movement caused her cock to bounce up and down, hitting her shirt covered breasts and leaving a large precum stain.

'Cassie, dear, I told you to listen and let me-'

'No, you've had your fun, I'm talking now.' she cut her mom off, sounding annoyed. Cassie moved in closer, standing next to her mom in front of the two guys on the couch. Neither of them could take their eyes off the swollen cocks in front of them, which despite not having been touched at all weren't getting soft in the slightest. In fact, they seemed to pulse harder and harder, growing thicker as they pulsed. 'I'm really sorry, you guys, I really wasn't planning on this, it's just that-'

'Hey Terry.' Clive interrupted Cassie. He hadn't really paid attention to what she'd said even. 'I have an idea how we can break the tie.'

Terry barely managed to tear his eyes away from the cockhead standing less than a foot away from his face. 'What?'

'Whoever gets the cock in front of him to cum first, wins!' Clive smiled.

Suddenly Terry tensed up. His eyes bulged upon hearing the words. Looming over the two, Cassie could see him awkwardly shifting in his seat. He didn't look comfortable with the idea at all.

'No objections, eh?' Clive chuckled. Terry barely snapped back to his senses to object.

'Can we not...'

'Too late, the timer starts... now!' Clive announced as he leapt off the couch and landed on his knees in front of Lara's wobbling cock. He wasted no time, gripping the insanely thick shaft with both hands, his own boner throbbing in his pants as he saw that he needed both his hands to fully grip it, and even then he barely managed that. Opening his mouth, he plunged onto her cock, adeptly taking her entire head and several inches in his mouth until they hit his throat. He'd deepthroated the dildo that was based on this cock many times and it was showing. He pulled his head back until the entire cock was out, only the very tip still connected to his lips, showering them with sweet precum. Much like the first time he dove back in, his mouth stretching to almost comical proportions as more and more of the thick cock invaded it, this time burying itself deep in his throat. He kept it there, savoring the taste and the feeling, even as his eyes began to water.

'Mmm, you know your stuff, dear.' Lara let out a soft moan above him. He looked up to see her face but found that her massive tits were already blocking his view. 'You've got half of me in your throat. But don't stop now, there's plenty more to go!'

Right next to them, Terry had yet to begin. He just looked on as Clive repeatedly pulled Lara's cock out of his mouth and then pushed it back in, getting deeper and deeper with each attempt. Cassie could almost make out a tear in his eye as he finally turned to face her. Somewhat hesitantly he opened his mouth and took her spongy cockhead in. He bobbed up and down on her cock, only the head and a couple of inches of shaft. He didn't touch it with his hands at all, nor did he move his tongue much. Cassie could tell he wasn't into it, but didn't know what to do.

Clive on the other hand was having the time of his life. While he'd spent many a night wrecking his holes on the ButtSmasher he kept in an old guitar case under his bed, the real thing felt even better. For starters, it was incredibly warm, almost burning. Every time he took it deeper in his throat it throbbed in approval, stretching his mouth and throat even further. And then when he pulled off it, a warm trail of delicious precum marked his mouth. He pulled off the magnificent cock once again. He was getting so close to taking it all. The bulbous head popped out of his mouth with a wet sound as he took a deep breath. Steeling himself, he plunged back onto the fleshy pole in front of him, taking his hands off it only to put them on Lara's buttcheeks and pull her in even closer. Inch by massive thick inch swiftly disappeared down his throat until suddenly he felt the tingling sensation of the neatly trimmed bush on his nose and Lara's soft hands gripping the back of his head, holding him in place. Above him, beyond the insanely sized tits he could hear Lara moan in pleasure. He held there for as long as he could, eyes watering from the lack of oxygen. Eventually, even though he really didn't want to stop, his need to breathe became too great, and he tapped Lara's thigh. She took the hint and let go off his head, allowing him to get off her cock and take a deep breath.

Finally, able to breathe again, Clive wiped the tears from his eyes as he looked at the cock that had just been burrowed into his throat, probably in his stomach even. The shaft looked even more swollen than before, throbbing furiously at him. A thick constant river of precum flowed from the massive cockhead, connecting to his hungry lips. He felt pride in having taken it so well and so quickly. He'd definitely win. Looking over at Terry, Clive was almost shocked. He'd expected Terry to match him, if not already be ahead. Instead, he was barely taking a couple of inches in his mouth, slowly moving back and forth as the rest of Cassie's mouthwatering shaft remained completely dry and untouched. He couldn't let his friend do such a poor job. And so he snuck up behind him, moved his hand behind Terry's head and pushed.

Terry's eyes flew open and bulged out. He felt the sudden pressure on the back of his head pushing him forward on Cassie's mammoth cock, her head and more than half of the remaining shaft rushing down his throat, bulging it out and covering it in sweet tasting precum. Feeling the pressure on the back of his head release, Terry swiftly pulled his mouth off Cassie.

'Thought I'd help you out there-' Clive chuckled/

'I don't need your fucking help!' Terry interrupted him, shouting.

'You certainly looked like you do!'

Cassie and Lara stood silent, watching the two as their argument began heating up. They both knew where this was going. Especially Cassie, as she'd felt just how much Terry didn't enjoy what he was doing.

'No I didn't. In fact, I didn't even want to do this to begin with!'

'What do you mean you don't want to do this? You love that dildo! And this is the real deal! Why wouldn't you want to do this? Clive looked puzzled. Why would his friend ever pass on an opportunity like that?

Terry froze in place, his earlier anger suddenly dissipating, being replaced with what could only be anxiety. 'I just don't want to! Okay?'

'No not okay! Give me a reason at least?'

'Clive, dear, for someone with such a big mouth you really should close it and listen from time to time.' Lara finally spoke up. While Terry looked almost precious in his fumbling, she didn't think he'd actually do anything.

'What do you mean I should listen more?' Clive turned to Lara, a baffled and annoyed expression on his face. 'I'm listening right now but he won't tell me why-'

'Because he's in love with you, you idiot!' Cassie yelled to interrupt him.

For the third time that night total silence gripped the room. Cassie and Lara looked at each other, neither one sure what would happen next. They were hoping all would end up okay, but that was out of their hands. Clive's expression of shock didn't change upon hearing those words. He stood there blankly staring directly through Cassie as his mind assimilated what he'd just heard. Finally, he turned to Terry, who quickly looked away in embarrassment. He got up swiftly, still unable to look Clive, or anyone else in the eyes and turned to leave. At the speed he was going he would've been half way out the door if a strong hand didn't catch his arm.

Terry span around, jerking his arm free of its holder. In doing so his eyes met Clive's for just a split second before he felt his breath on his face as Clive's lips latched onto his. Terry was taken aback at first but then he felt Clive's hands wrap around his back to pull him closer, and suddenly all his worries disappeared. He brought his own hands up to hold Clive's face as he returned the kiss. The two were panting into each other as they slowly made their way back across the room, having completely forgotten about Lara and Cassie. Clive suddenly broke the kiss, but just as Terry opened his eyes to object, he saw Clive taking off his jersey and tugging at Terry's. He got the hint and swiftly removed it, only to pull Clive back in for another deep kiss. The two undressed rather swiftly for two people that couldn't see where their hands were going and just as they kicked their underwear off they fell on the couch.

'Uhm, boys?' Lara spoke up. Suddenly, the two were brought back to reality. Opening their eyes, the two found themselves laying on the couch, Terry on top. Clive opened his mouth to reply but felt Terry's powerful hand clasp on top of it.

'Sorry ma'am.' Terry replied. 'We, uh...'

'Oh no, don't stop!' Lara exclaimed. 'We love watching the two of you.' She flexed her cock in approval, a large dollop of precum falling on the floor. 'Just, could you please not do it on the couch? I just bought it after your friend Eric broke the old one.'

Terry nodded. He wrapped his arms around Clive and heaved the both of them on the couch and onto the floor. Landing ass first on the cold floor and with Terry's weight on top of him, Clive yelled out in pain, only to have Terry's hand once again clasp on his mouth to muffle him.

'No.' Terry grunted under his breath. 'You don't get to speak.' He brought Clive's leg up to rest on his shoulder. 'All you do is speak, speak, speak. Now it's time you finally fucking listen.' Terry aimed his almost painfully hard cock directly at Clive's ass and pushed in.

A muffled moan escaped through Terry's fingers. In one swift powerful thrust, he'd managed to hilt himself balls deep in Clive. He'd done it before, many times in fact. But this time it was different. This time Terry had something to say, and he was going to drive home the point until Clive knew just how much he'd had it coming.

He pulled out. He felt Clive quiver in anticipation as he did. 'You fucking idiot.' He slammed back in. Another moan escaped through his fingers. He tightened his grip on Clive's mouth and pulled back again. 'You talk and talk and run around but you never once stopped to listen to what I wanted to tell you.' Back in. Hard. Harder than before. No moans came this time, only muffled grunts. 'I try to be understanding, give you time, space.' Out again. 'And what do you do? You invite Sam!' With a loud roar he smashed himself back in, visibly moving Clive a few inches along the floor. 'Sam! Do you have any idea how little I felt when you did that! How not enough!' He pulled out a bit less that time, before slamming back in, slowly starting to pick up the pace. 'But what could I say? You were having fun!' He quickened the pace. 'I wanted you to have fun. But I wasn't!' He quickened even more. 'I'm done putting you first. I'm taking what I want!' Even faster. And harder. 'I'm taking you! No more Sam. No more games!' He was slamming as hard as he could. One hand was no longer enough to steady the two. 'You understand? I'm gonna take my hand off, and you better nod and keep silent!' and just like that, he took his hand off of Clive's mouth, using it to bring his leg down. Terry gripped Clive's hips as he steadied the two, not slowing down even a single beat.

'I...' Clive opened his mouth to speak.

'I told you to be quiet!' terry roared out, getting closer and closer. Just a few more thrusts...

Clive suddenly wrapped his legs around Terry's back, pulling him in closer. He shot up from the floor, gripping Terry by the shoulders and looking him directly in the eyes. 'I love you.' He then pulled himself up and planted his lips on Terry's.

And just like that, Terry came. As he'd done many times before. But this one was different. It was no longer a game. No longer just a fling. This was real.

The two stood there for a few moments, bodies intertwined. Eventually, as Terry's orgasm subsided, he let Clive down on the floor again, much more gently this time. The two stared at each other, panting heavily, both drenched in sweat. Then suddenly, Terry pulled out and got up.

'Where... you going?' Clive asked in between breaths.

'You said it yourself, dude.' Terry sounded completely different. A bit tired, sure, but that was to be expected after such a fast-paced fuck. But no, his voice sounded a lot more relaxed. A lot more sure of himself. 'Whoever makes one of the girls cum first wins!' He said as he slowly walked over to Cassie and Lara, his legs still a bit uneasy from his recent orgasm.

'Terry, you really don't need to-' Cassie spoke up to object. She, along with her mom, had watched silently as the two boys had finally come out of their shells and admitted how they felt to each other. She was honestly relieved when it happened, as she had been the one that caused them to have to speak about it. And they had done more than speak.

'Shush, Cass.' Normally, Cassie would be furious at anyone that wasn't a dear friend calling her Cass. But this time, she strangely wasn't. 'We said we'd help you two out, and we never leave a job unfinished.' he gripped her cock firmly in his hand, barely encircling half of it.

'I'm serious, you don't-' Cassie tried objecting again, but was this time silenced by Terry planting a kiss on her cockhead before immediately opening his mouth and in one swift motion devouring her entire cock. She moaned in surprise and pleasure. He stood still for a few moments before pulling out.

'Besides, I've got to thank you properly now, don't I?' Terry smiled, a thin trail of precum drooling from the side of his mouth. 'Get on the floor.'

'Are you... telling me what to do? In my own house?' Cassie piqued up in surprise, but still obliged, lying down on the floor, her monstrous erection sticking straight up.

'I think I like you much more like this, Terry dear.' Lara laughed.

Without saying a word, Terry straddled Cassie, turning his back to her so that he could see Clive's reaction. Slowly but surely he squatted down, a grunt of approval passing through his lips as Cassie's engorged cockhead first began stretching out his ass. After the whole head popped in, Cassie was taken aback by how easily she slid all the way in. Terry really had been practicing it seemed. His ass felt as if it had been molded to her cock.

'Don't move. Let me do the work.' Terry said, his insides feeling stuffed to capacity. He'd taken the AssMaster that was based on Cassie's cock before, but Clive was right. The real deal was much better. Even though he would've been completely fine with just staying like that, Cassie's cock balls deep inside him, he knew he had to move if he wanted to beat Clive. And he was determined to beat him.

'Clive honey, are you going to let Terry here outdo you?' Lara giggled as she got on the ground next to Cassie, just as Terry began slowly lifting himself up and then squatting back down on the turgid cock inside his ass, making sure to squeeze his ass as tightly as he could. The sight, as well as Lara's playful invitation, caused Clive to finally stand up. Without saying a word but never breaking eye contact with Terry, he moved over to where Lara was laying. He was so not going to lose. Positioning himself above Lara, with her precum shining tip and still spit covered shaft aimed right for his hole, he lowered himself just enough to get her head to pop in. The sensation of the massive head invading his bottom instantly got him rock hard again. Not waiting at all, he lowered himself in one swift motion, much faster than Terry had been. So fast that a loud wet smack resounded around the room when his cheeks connected with Lara's hips.

From then on, Clive and Terry did their absolute best to outdo each other at how good they were taking Lara and Cassie's colossal cocks. Whenever one of them would start squatting up and down faster, the other would match his speed. Then if one began long powerful squats, the other would immediately catch up, trying to slam himself that much harder. In the midst of it all Cassie and Lara were greatly enjoying themselves, although they both knew that if they were to cum, they'd need a lot more. As eager as the boys were, the girls were just naturally more dominant. And naturally knew how to please their own cocks better.

Clive looked over at Terry as the duo slammed down in unison. As they were both standing up, Clive saw a pair of small hands creep up Terry's back, just as he felt a second, smooth warm pair slip up his. All of a sudden the two boys found themselves getting pushed forward, until they were both lying on the floor. Without a word of warning and before either could protest, their butts were lifted in the air. Both looked at each other as they got up on their knees and arched their backs, knowing full well what was coming.

Lara and Cassie hadn't pulled out while repositioning. Each of their cocks was still buried more than halfway in the respective boy's wanting ass. As if on cue, both pulled out until only their head was in, earning low approving moans of anticipation. And just like that they both slammed fully down on the upturned butts, their ballsacks smacking against the boys' much smaller ones. Clive and Terry could only moan, but even that was becoming difficult, as the girls wasted no time, pulling swiftly back out and then slamming back in over and over again, getting faster each time.