A Jock in the Machine Ch. 02

Story Info
How hard will Cassie's day be without Tim? Very, very hard.
13.2k words
4.42
17.5k
24

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters mentioned in the story are over eighteen years old. Most of the main cast is exactly 18, but none are younger than that.

Chapter 02: Two Jocks are Better than None.

'Miss Smith, am I boring you?'

The whole class turned to follow the teacher's gaze and words to the very back of the room where Cassie was sitting by the window. And where she had just yawned.

'N-no, sir. I was just-' she tried to excuse herself but was interrupted by her professor.

'I understand that you've just moved in and are probably still settling, but I would expect you to have some respect for my class. Am I clear?'

'Yes, sir. Sorry.' Her teacher nodded as he resumed class. Cassie didn't really find the class boring at all, she just hadn't gotten much sleep in the two nights she'd been back. What with her needing to put Eric and Sam in their places. She smiled, remembering the two. Eric had had it quite a bit harder, having to not only satisfy Cassie but also her mom. Which also meant Cassie couldn't really take full credit for breaking him. After all, he only stopped resisting once her mom had flooded his throat for the first time. Sam however was a far different story. Cassie was particularly proud of herself for that one. She'd cum four times in him, but in all honesty the last three were just her being insatiable - he was broken after the first load he took. He was also one of a rare few who didn't turn into buttsluts when she was done with them. Instead, it was the taste of her cock that had gotten him hooked, and once she'd realized it, she abused it fully.

The first thing she did was clasp a collar and leash on him and force him to walk on all fours like her very own pet. Normally, he'd never have allowed it. But when the reward for doing was another taste of her seed, he even barked on command. Watching him struggle to get down the stairs like that had gotten her incredibly hot, the sheer amount of control she had over him was intoxicating. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore, and once they'd reached the living room she'd pushed his head to the floor, ass in the air and taken him for the second time. She'd been just as forceful as the first time, relentlessly impaling him for just under an hour before painting his insides in yet another massive load. Anything he couldn't take, along with the few meager drops his own battered and abused shaft had managed to drip out, she made him lick up.

Once he'd cleaned up all the cum from the floor, Cassie had made Sam put his dumb muscular body to work, doing menial tasks around her house. First she had him wash the dishes her mom had left for her. Between every few plates, she commanded him to get back on all fours and deepthroat her. Then she had him clean out all the leaves from their pool. Completely nude, at 3 am in the freezing night. Every now and then she'd kneel by him from outside the pool and squeeze a large drop of precum on the pool floor for him to lick up. He always did. Finally, she'd had him move the fridge into place, something the moving company had left unfinished. He struggled at first, but once he'd found a good grip the fridge quickly came into place. To reward him for being a good servant, Cassie had skullfucked him right on the kitchen floor. She had fully let loose on him that time, and it was a wonder she didn't knock out any teeth or break his nose.

After she'd cum down his throat in the kitchen, Cassie had one task left for Sam before she was done with him: help her unpack all the stuff in her basement. To his battered and abused body, that was a great relief. His relief had quickly soured when he'd opened the first box, his eyes growing wide at the contents within. Dildos, lots and lots of dildos, of all shapes and sizes. Some as Cassie's cock even, and then some that were bigger still. The next box was no different. Then there were handcuffs. Nipple clamps. Anal beads. Several fully built fisting machines. He'd never seen one before, let alone several. He'd have been scared Cassie would use them on him, if it weren't for Cassie standing by one and showing him just how much bigger her cock was than the plastic fist. There were more things in so many more boxes: chastity belts, cock cages, full dominatrix attires, whips, chains. And those were just the things he could name. Finally, the last box contained a large leather sex swing that Cassie made him attach to hooks on the basement ceiling. No sooner had he finished setting up the swing than she'd pushed him into it, and herself into him. She'd fucked him twice already but this was by far the roughest. Taking full advantage of the swing, she'd rocked him back and forth on her mammoth cock at speeds that made her earlier pace seem sluggish by comparison. Despite his immense size and the huge amount of pressure it was under, the swing gave no way and held together perfectly. Cassie didn't touch him once during the whole thing. She only held the straps of the swing and used them to bombard his ass mercilessly. He wasn't getting fucked by her. He was just part of the toy she was using to pleasure herself.

Cassie snapped herself out of her trance. She had lost herself in her memory of the previous night. As hot as the night had been, and as proud she was of her work breaking Sam, she couldn't let herself get too aroused in school. Her boners were nigh impossible to hide as they were, but they were even more so today when she'd chosen to wear a short plaid skirt. Combined with her plain white shirt and putting her hair up in pigtails, she'd hoped to nail the textbook schoolgirl look. She'd succeeded, though she looked a lot less innocent and a lot more sexualized, if the shirt straining to barely contain her ample breasts or the skirt that just almost managed to cover her shapely ass was any indication. But that didn't bother Cassie. In fact, she liked it. She liked walking down the hallway, all the guys turning to watch her, only to get scolded by their girlfriends and their jealous looks. It felt good. It felt empowering. It felt hot.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts. Her mind had wandered into dangerous territory again. She needed something else to focus on. For the first time since school began, she lifted her head to actually listen to the lesson at hand. Biology. Great! She liked biology. She loved when they were teaching about the human body and all its systems. Especially the reproductive system. It was interesting sure, but she'd usually find herself getting lost in a dirty little daydream where she'd interrupt her teacher to showcase her unique body and shock him and the class completely at how little they know and how much more she has to offer. She loved that one. It got her so...

Fuck.

This was going to be a long day.

------------------

Despite her mind being filled to the brim with dirty thoughts, Cassie managed to get through the entire day without hoisting her flagpole for all to see. Not that it was easy. The few times she didn't have sex on her mind, she'd found her self incredibly bored and sad. There was nothing fun happening all day long, nothing nice. She had nothing to look forward to between classes, no one to talk to. She knew he'd only be gone for a day, but she had no idea a day could feel this long without Tim around.

Most of the other students had already left to go home, but Cassie had hung back. She had sat down on the bench she'd spent the entirety of the previous day's lunch cradled in Tim's arms. Even just sitting there by herself reminded her of him, and she truly enjoyed that. Still, she wished he'd be back sooner. Or that he'd message her, at least. He had promised after all.

'Maybe I should message him instead? Show initiative...' she thought to herself, looking at the phone in her hands. She'd been holding it for well over ten minutes, trying to make up her mind. 'But what if he's busy and I look clingy?' she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, still plagued with indecision.

'Excuse me?' came a voice from nearby. Cassie opened up her eyes to meet the person who'd just greeted her.

Her gaze was met not by one, but by two very tall guys. They weren't as tall or as muscular as Sam, but they were still a good deal taller than Cassie, each one easily 6'5 if not more. They were both wearing football jerseys. 'Great.' Cassie thought. 'More of them.'

'Hi. Sorry to bother you but are you Cassandra Smith?' asked the first one, the same one who had greeted her. He was darker skinned than his friend and a few inches shorter.

'The new girl?' The second one added. Were they finishing each other's sentences? In contrast to his friend, he was a very pale, tall ginger guy, his face covered in freckles. While he was a few inches taller, he was also leaner than the other one, though still very muscular.

'I am, yes.' Cassie replied, still eyeing the two, her eyes slowly narrowing. One small slip from either of them was all it would take for her to find out what they really wanted. 'Do I know you?'

'Oh, sorry. My name's Terry...' said the darker skinned one.

No...

'And I'm Clive.' said the ginger.

...Way!

Sam had told Cassie about them. If he was to be believed, and for his own good he better not had lied to Cassie, the two of them and Sam had had sex multiple times over the summer. Were they there to try their luck with her just like Sam and Eric had done? Or what if Sam had spilled the beans and told them about the previous night? No, surely he wouldn't dare...

'We wanted to apologize.'

Cassie blinked quickly a few times. Sam had said the same thing. Which could only mean... Her eyes narrowed, darting to meet one of their gazes then the other, looking for any of the telltale signs that they were lying. She found none. No eyes wandering over her body, no beads of sweat, no uncomfortable breathing or shuffling. Could they be...

'We've just met, what do you want to apologize to me for?' she replied, her gaze unwavering.

'We wanted to apologize about Sam.'

What. She must have misheard. Why would they be apologizing about Sam? If he'd told them anything surely they'd be doing anything else but apologizing.

Cassie stood there for a few moments, mouth slightly open as if to say something, but no words came out.

'Look, you don't have to say anything...' Clive spoke up to break the silence.

'...we just heard what happened between the two of you yesterday.' Terry added.

'Oh my God' Cassie thought to herself. 'They really are finishing each other's sentences!'

'I've had worse.' Cassie replied. The situation was starting to weird her out. The two had to have some agenda, she knew their type. And yet, they were showing no signs of any... 'He should be apologizing, not you.'

'We know, we know. We heard what you did to him...'

There it was.

'...and he deserved it completely. That was really not cool of him.'

What. The situation was getting beyond weird. Cassie was an expert at reading people. It usually took her just a few seconds to sniff out everything they truly wanted from her. But these two, she couldn't see anything. Did they really only want to apologize?

'Uhm, thanks? There really was no need for you to apologize.' Cassie put her phone back in her bag. 'I have to get going...' She tried to get up to leave but was interrupted by Clive putting his hand up to stop her.

'Wait, there's one more thing.' Cassie sat back down impatiently and looked up at him. He looked even paler than before, with a worried look in his eyes. 'Did Sam...' he gulped hard.

Terry put a hand on his shoulder as Clive gave a long deep sigh but didn't finish his sentence. Terry instead joined in.

'Did he, uhh, try to talk to you after school?'

They knew. They had to know. Why else would they be asking?

'Yeah, he did.' Cassie replied. Clive put his hands up in front of his mouth as he stared directly at her. But he wasn't looking at her at all. His gaze was dead, looking through her, frozen in disbelief. Cassie spotted the tears welling up in his eyes.

'DAMN IT!' Terry shouted. A few of the final remaining students that had yet to leave looked over his way but promptly turned their gaze away when seeing him. He crossed his hands behind his head as he began nervously pacing around.

'Oh my God, we're so...' Clive said through his fingers. He couldn't finish his sentence. Instead, he turned to Terry and put his hands on his shoulders, stopping him in his tracks. 'I told you we should have done something!'

Terry batted his hands away. 'What more could we have done? We spoke to him...'

Clive interrupted, again putting his hands on Terry's shoulders. 'We should've told someone! The coach maybe...'

Terry didn't bat them away this time. Instead, he threateningly lifted his hand to point at Clive. 'And what would he have done!'

Their argument was getting louder and louder by the second. Where previously they had been finishing each other's sentences, they were now cutting each other off in the middle, neither one agreeing with the other. In the midst of all this, Cassie stood still in quiet disbelief on the bench. She had finally realized that it wasn't that she was unable to read the two, but rather that she didn't quite believe what she saw. But the more the two argued back and forth, Clive's eyes filling up more and more with tears and Terry growing more and more tense and agitated, the more she was starting to believe it. The two jocks in front of her, who she thought were the same meatheads Eric and Sam were, were genuinely arguing over what Sam had done. There was no lying, no deception. The two were worried out of their skins.

'Uhm, guys...' Cassie spoke up. All of a sudden, the two went dead silent for a brief moment. They had become so embroiled in their argument that they'd completely forgotten about her. At the exact same time both turned to her, almost fighting over who'd get the first word.

'Oh my God, I'm so sorry...' Terry won.

'Sam bragged all day about what he was going to do, and we...'

'We tried to stop him! We...'

'We tried to talk him out of it! It was...'

'It was far too much! We...'

'Guys...' Cassie tried to interrupt them but the two barely registered her voice.

'We told him not to do it! We...'

'We thought we convinced him not to! But...'

'Guys...' Again, Cassie found her voice drowned out by their unceasing apologies.

'But he still... Oh no! Did he...'

'Did he hurt you? Are you...'

'GUYS!' Cassie shouted. This time they heard her. They both stopped in the middle of their sentences, only looking at her with concerned looks in their eyes. 'It's fine. Relax. Nothing happened.' Cassie couldn't tell them what she'd actually done. She was worried they might pop from the pressure of it alone. 'We... we talked it out.'

The two looked at each other briefly, blinking in disbelief. Once they'd processed what they'd heard, they turned back to her.

'You... talked it out?' They said in almost perfect unison, even taking the same pause between words.

'Yeah, we did. He apologized for the whole thing in the hall. I did too.' Cassie felt wrong, almost bad, lying to the two. She knew now that they were being honest with her but she couldn't really tell them how she'd completely turned the tables on their friend. 'He even helped me unpack and move some stuff in my house.' Technically, that wasn't a lie. She just didn't tell them how she made him do it.

The two didn't respond, only staring at her with the look of shock on their faces. It wasn't concerned shock like before, more... unbelieving.

'That was it! Honest. Now please relax, you're making this weirder than it already is!'

The two snapped out of their trance and looked at each other. A few moments passed where none of them moved at all before Clive finally let out a loud sigh of relief.

'Oh thank fuck.'

'Are you two ok?' she asked. Now she was concerned for them. It was weirding her out.

'Yeah, yeah, we are. Thanks.'

'I'm glad. Thanks for doing this, but I really do have to get going.' Cassie picked up her bag and stood up from the bench. 'I still have a lot of things to unpack and move.'

'Hey we can help you with that!' Terry spoke up just as she was about to leave.

'Yeah, it's the least we can do!'

Were these two real? Cassie wasn't sure anymore.

'You really don't have to do this...' she stammered out.

'We know, but we want to!'

'Yeah, we didn't help you yesterday so it's the least we can do now!'

'Are you...'

'We're sure, definitely!' Clive interrupted her, knowing full well what she'd ask.

'Now they're finishing my sentences?' Cassie thought, her disbelief turning to slight amusement.

'Don't try changing his mind. It's a waste of time once he gets like this.' Terry chipped in, smiling.

'I mean... Sure, if you want to. We could use the help.' Cassie replied, still unsure if the situation was real. It didn't seem real. Usually she'd lure guys back to her house. These two had practically invited themselves there. She'd then get the guys comfortable enough to tell her what they really want. These two told her outright, and she believed them. And she couldn't believe herself for it. 'I just have to call my mom to see if she's fine with it.'

'Oh, of course. If she isn't we can help some other day!' Clive spoke up. He sounded eager. But not the kind of eager Cassie was used to.

'Hey, don't push her.' Terry shot him a look of friendly annoyance. 'We're trying to help her, that's all.'

Oh my God, she believed him. Cassie dropped the bag from her shoulder and took her phone out. She dialed up her mom. One signal. Two. Three...

'Hi dear!' came her mom's voice. Cassie could hear background chatter. Her mom wasn't home.

'Hi mom. Where are you?'

'I'm in town, sweetie. Looking for some new sheets for your bed. I saw the mess your present for me left the old ones in.'

Crap, Cassie had forgotten about that. Sam had spilled so much cum the first time she'd filled him that it'd probably sipped into the mattress.

'About my present...'

'Oh honey, I loved him. We had so much fun. And don't worry, I let him go around noon.'

Good, he wasn't at her home anymore. As much as Cassie wanted to discuss in detail just how much fun her mom had had with Sam, she couldn't do so in front of Terry and Clive.

'That's great to hear, mom. I called to ask if all our stuff has arrived.'

'Yup, moving guys delivered it a few hours ago. They didn't help unpack as always so...'

'That's just it, mom. I'm bringing two guys from school to help move everything.'

There was a brief pause on Lara's side.

'Two guys?'

'Yeah, Clive and Terry, I just met them.'

'You just met them?'

'Yeah, they offered to help, so I thought why not?'

There was another brief pause.

'Mom?'

'I'm on my way home.' her mom's voice sounded serious. Urgent. She wasn't angry however. She was...

'Wait mom, it's not...'

Lara hung up.

Crap. Cassie knew that voice all too well. Her mom had thought the two were yet another present, to put it mildly.

'So?' Terry asked her.

'Yeah, everything is fine, you can come help.' Cassie said as she rubbed her forehead. She'd deal with her mom when she got back home. She was just hoping her mom didn't barge in through the door with a full on boner on display.

'Great!' Clive replied. 'Hey, we can take my car there, better than walking!'

'Not safer though!' Terry laughed.

Before Cassie could even object, the two had taken off, joking with each other along the way. She put the phone back in her bag and followed after them.

------------------

The car ride had been brief. Cassie didn't really live too far from the school, and despite all of Terry's jokes, Clive wasn't a bad driver. Cassie had sat in the back while Terry had taken the passenger seat. Looking at the two from behind like that, Cassie actually learned more about them than by studying them from the front earlier. She knew the two were gay, that much was obvious. Sam had confirmed it too, and she was certain he hadn't lied. But there was something more. Every time Terry spoke up, even when it was to make a joke at his expense, he turned to Clive. Cassie recognized the look he was giving him. It was the same look Tim gave her whenever the two were together. Now she really needed to stop her mom from doing what she was certainly set on.