A Jock in the Machine Ch. 03

Story Info
How will Lara react when Cassie gets in trouble at school?
12k words
4.37
11.9k
20

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

Chapter 03: Like Mother, Like Daughter

Disclaimer: All characters mentioned in the story are over eighteen years old. Most of the main cast is exactly 18, but none are younger than that.

'Shit!'

Cassie turned the corner in the school hallway. In front of her was yet another row of lockers, but this time, at the very end of it, she finally saw an open toilet door. After two had been full and one under maintenance, she was becoming desperate. The left leg of her normally baggy pants was quickly becoming more and more skintight as her rapidly erecting cock swelled with each step she took, inching its way towards her knee. Lucky for her classes were currently in session and there were no people in the hallways. With as fast a step as her growing predicament would allow she nearly ran towards the toilet door, a sigh of relief escaping her lips when she saw it completely empty. She swiftly entered the first open stall, closing the door behind her. The pressure between her legs was becoming unbearable, her concentration slipping as she fumbled to undo her zipper. Finally, after what seemed like agonizing eternity but was in reality no longer than a few seconds, her zipper came down, her pants off and her throbbing fully erect cock bounced out, smacking her T-shirt covered breasts and leaving a large pre-cum stain on them.

'Shit, shit, shit!'

-------------------

Cassie's troubles had started long before her unfortunate situation in school. In fact, they'd begun the night before. While she'd resolved to finally come clean to Tim about what she'd done, with Eric, and with Sam, and with Clive and Terry, fear had almost immediately gripped her. And along with it came the "What ifs". What if he hated her for it? She didn't want to even think on that one. What if he couldn't or wouldn't accept her? Tim had constantly said he'd never hurt her, but that was years ago. She'd changed much since then. Too much. But even if he could accept her what if she hurt him instead? In the back of her mind she knew, but didn't want to admit to herself, that by fucking other people, even in the way that she did, she had probably already hurt him. But even if she hadn't, and he accepted her and everything was fine, what if her body hurt him? She'd always loved her extremely emasculating cock, relishing in dominating others with it. But for the first time ever, when thinking about Tim, she'd began to have doubts about it, almost hating the fact that she couldn't just be a normal girl for him. But what if he didn't like that? There was no end to her what ifs. When she answered one, several more sprang up, and try as she might, she couldn't think of anything else all throughout her shower, and then deep into the night as she lay in bed, unable to fall asleep. When tiredness finally overcame her, it was nearing 4 am.

When time for school finally came, an ecstatic Tim plopped up by Cassie's door. He'd spent an entire day at his grandparents and, while it wasn't as boring or tiresome as he had imagined, he was more than happy to be back, and to see Cassie. He rang the doorbell, excitedly awaiting the door to open and then... nothing. The door didn't budge. No sound came from inside the house. He waited patiently for a few moments, then rang again. The result was much the same. Unbeknownst to Tim, Lara had left earlier to run some errands for her job, leaving the extremely tired and worried Cassie home alone, deeply sleeping. The loud resounding ringing of the doorbell didn't even stir her a tiny bit. Outside, Tim had gotten out his phone, deciding to instead message her, in hopes that she'd come out. He quickly typed in a message and sent it, then waited. A slow, agonizing minute passed. No response. He knew she was probably asleep, or showering, but his mind couldn't help but wander off into more troubling territory. What if she was angry at him? He'd promised to message her the previous day, but had quickly found out he had no coverage at his grandparents' villa. Another minute passed, still no response from Cassie. He didn't want to bother her again to avoid looking too clingy, but time was passing by faster than he hoped, and if Cassie didn't come down soon, they'd be late.

Eventually, very much despite his wishes but due to his better judgement, Tim sent Cassie an apology as he headed to school on his own, his morning having gone downhill in a matter of minutes. This message, Cassie heard. She slowly opened her eyes, still very much exhausted. With a lazy swing she shot her arm out towards the nightstand, fiddling about until she finally found her phone. Her eyes suddenly flew open, her face lighting up as she saw missed messages from Tim.

'Hey you up?'

She was now. That message was from six minutes earlier. The second was five minutes after that.

'I'm sorry but I'm going to be late for school. Please message me back if you aren't angry.'

Angry? Why would she be angry? And he was late for-

'Shit! The time!' Cassie jumped up out of her bed. She'd overslept, hard. She had to get ready, get dressed, eat something. But first, she had to message Tim back. 'omg sorry sorry I was asleep! I'm not angry see u in school, missed u!'

Tim's phone buzzed. He took it out, never slowing his quick walking pace. When he saw a message from Cassie, his heart sank. Then when he opened it and read it, all the worry left him, and his morning once again was amazing. Except that he really needed to hurry up if he wanted to be on time.

'Missed you too!' he typed her a quick response as he started running.

Meanwhile, Cassie had managed to fully get out of bed and into the bathroom to wash herself. And there it was that she faced her first hurdle for the day. Normally, she'd have woken up at least an hour before she had to leave. Wash up, get dressed, have breakfast. But that all took at most ten minutes. The other fifty or so she'd spend taking care of her morning wood. A morning wood that was now angrily throbbing between her legs, but with no fifty minutes to spare.

'Shit, I really don't have time to deal with you right now!' Cassie exclaimed in an almost pleading tone. Her colossal boner didn't care one bit. 'Ugh... Think, Cassie, think! What can I- The shower!' Cassie swiftly took off the tank top she had on, the only piece of clothing she ever slept in. Stepping quickly in the shower and turning the knob down to the lowest possible temperature, she steeled herself. 'This is gonna suck so bad...' She wasn't wrong.

As the ice-cold water hit her burning hot erection, Cassie recoiled back in discomfort, nearly dropping the shower head. The freezing jets of water made her shiver as they hit her skin, but despite how awful they felt, they were doing their job. Slowly but surely the raging beast between her legs was calming down. Eventually it shrank down to its normal undisturbed size, and then shriveled up even a bit more in complete defeat from the relentless streams. Still, while it was fine now, Cassie knew that without draining her nuts at least once she'd have great trouble keeping it down the rest of the day. She stepped out of the shower, quickly drying off, and went back to her room. She swiftly put on the first bra and pair of panties she saw, making sure to tuck her abused cock in, and then put on a loose fitting T-shirt and the baggiest pair of jeans she could find. Now fully dressed, she grabbed her things, dashed downstairs, put a pair of sneakers on and ran out the door.

She had to run to school. While she was definitely late, she could at least minimize how late she was. Not having had breakfast due to oversleeping, and having skipped dinner in favor of more pleasurable activities, her stomach rumbled. She groaned but tried to ignore it, focusing only on getting to school as fast as possible. Once there, she'd deal with all the other things in turn. She arrived on school grounds some twenty minutes late. Taking only a moment to catch her breath, she headed towards her classroom, already preparing for the scolding she was going to get from her teacher.

Much to Cassie's surprise, no scolding came. The teacher was far too engrossed in their lecture to make time for her, only waving at her to take her seat when she stood by the door, heavily panting from exhaustion. With a silent nod, Cassie took her seat, slumping down in her chair. She was still breathing heavily, but tried to do so quietly, so as to not interrupt class any more than she already had. A few minutes passed. Her breathing had just gone back to normal when she felt it.

'Shit.' Cassie said quietly under her breath. No one heard her, or if they did, they did not care. Not that it mattered to Cassie. She had bigger problems to worry about. Much bigger.

Somehow, at sometime, probably while running to get to school, Cassie's cock had managed to get untucked and fall out the side of her underwear into her left pant leg. All the friction and movement from her running had had their effect on it, and by the time Cassie realized it, she was already half hard and steadily growing. She closed her eyes, trying her utmost best to think unsexy thoughts, or to force her body to somehow not betray her. She failed. Having no other option left, and getting desperate, she raised her hand and asked to be excused. Her teacher didn't verbally respond, only nodding his head. Cassie thanked him and swiftly bolted out the door.

Walking at a steadily quickening pace, Cassie reached the toilet at the end of the hallway, only to find every single stall occupied. Her cock was starting to get heavy, having filled up with enough blood to leave a visible outline in her pants. She walked even faster to the toilet in the adjacent hall, only for the stalls to be occupied again. She felt a sticky wet line of precum drip down her leg. She practically ran to the closest toilet she could find only to see a sign on it.

'Under maintenance.'

Her cock throbbed. Hard. The line of precum had turned into a river.

'Shit!'

---------------

Cassie sighed. Even though she was now stuck in the girls' toilet with an almost painfully hard erection, she'd at least made it there without getting seen and with her clothes still in one piece. Now came the difficult part: getting her swollen cock to calm down. She didn't have all day to wait for it to go down on its own and there was no cold shower at hand this time around. There was only one thing left that she could do. Feeling annoyed, she sat down on the toilet, making sure to sit at the very edge and to keep her balls out of it. With how full they were from not having been emptied like usual, they hung down heavily. She wouldn't be surprised if they would touch the water, but she didn't want to find out either.

Having seated herself somewhat comfortably at the very edge of the toilet seat, Cassie looked ahead at the enormous pillar of cock that had caused her so many troubles that morning. It looked and felt thicker than usual, throbbing hard and swelling just a bit more with every throb. Taking one of her hands, she placed it on the very tip of her cockhead, scooping up a huge dollop of precum. She then brought her hand lower on the shaft, coating it in her own juices. Her tiny fingers couldn't even wrap around half of it. She took her other hand and did the same, multiple times, until finally she was satisfied with how slick her cock was. She then began stroking, up and down and then up and then down, working up a quick rhythm, going all the way from the tip to the very base of her turgid 22-inch monster.

Despite her best efforts, however, Cassie knew that just stroking it would take far too long. If she was to continue like that, she'd probably need to skip one, maybe even two more classes. Jerking a cock like that simply wasn't pleasurable enough. It definitely couldn't square up to fucking a nice tight ass. Or throat...

Cassie sighed. She knew what she had to do, and she knew it was her only chance if she didn't want to spend the next hour jerking off in the school toilets. That didn't mean she liked it. Tentatively she wrapped both hands around her swollen cock and pulled it in closer. And closer. Until the tip was just a few inches from her face. And then she bent forward just a bit, opening her mouth up to envelop the spongy head.

It had been a long time since Cassie had last sucked her own cock. Whether that was too long, or not long enough, she wasn't sure, nor did she really care. All she was focused on was getting herself off as quickly as possible. Her hands resumed their rapid strokes up and down the veiny shaft as she bobbed her head up and down, taking the head and a few inches of shaft until they hit the back of her mouth. She made sure to lick every part of her fist-sized cockhead, eliciting an approving and unending drizzle of precum that she had no choice but to swallow. This was definitely what she wanted for breakfast.

She continued her almost comical display for what seemed far too long but couldn't have been more than a few minutes. She had to make sure to reduce the slurping sounds she made to a minimum, especially the few times someone else entered the toilets. Gagging was her biggest giveaway. Despite having broken in many a throat before, Cassie herself wasn't really experienced in sucking, and in the multiple times she'd sucked her own cock had never once managed to take it down her throat. Still, despite only being able to take a very small part of her gigantic cock, she was making some great progress, actually feeling herself getting excited and closer to busting her first load for the day. She guessed she'd need maybe ten or so more minutes. And then she heard the door knob on the stall turn. In her haste she had forgotten to lock it. Cassie panickingly took her mouth of her cock, a loud wet pop resounding across the toilets. She was just about to protest that the stall was taken when the door flung open.

A woman in a light cream business suit entered the stall. Her gaze somehow missed the tiny little girl sitting on the toilet holding a mammoth cock in her hands. She turned around immediately to close the door and locked it. She was listening to someone speak on her phone. Cassie couldn't move while all this was happening in front of her, completely frozen in shock and fear. Finally, the woman locked the door and turned around, coming face to face to cock with Cassie. A brief paused followed as the two just stared at each other. Cassie's heart sunk, her breaths slowed as if something had gripped her chest. The woman just looked at her, then her cock. Her gaze didn't return to meet Cassie's eyes for far too long. Finally, she spoke up.

'I'll have to call you back.' the woman said to whoever she had been talking to. She swiftly put her phone back in her bag.

Cassie couldn't speak. She wanted to, of course. She wanted to think up of some excuse or some reason that didn't make her situation look as bad as it was, but she could neither find the words nor the will to speak up. The woman however seemed to not have such issues, and broke the silence with a quiet, yet clearly demanding tone.

'Well, well, well...' she began as her hands veered down to her suit trousers. She popped the button on them. Cassie's eyes were immediately drawn to the sound. While they travelled down from the woman's cold gaze, Cassie finally got a decent look at her. She looked a bit older than her own mom but definitely not as stacked. She was incredibly lean, her breasts barely puffing out her suit top. Couldn't have been more than a B. Her waist was thin, thinner even than Cassie's. Finally, Cassie's eyes reached the source of the sound she'd heard, just in time to see the zipper on the woman's pants come down.

'Don't speak, girl. And don't move.' the voice was cold, dominating. The woman deftly slid her pants together with her panties down to her ankles as she turned around. Cassie was now face to face with her ass, which to little surprise was just as lean as the rest of her body.

'I don't care what you're doing here. I have a very long day ahead of me and you're just what I need right now.' the woman said as she spread her legs a bit, just enough for her hand to come between them and grip Cassie's ever-throbbing erection. Cassie gasped.

'I told you not to speak. And don't touch either.' the woman hissed as she aimed Cassie's engorged shaft towards her opening and sat down on it, somehow managing to take the fat spongy head and several inches without absolutely no effort in her cunt.

Cassie didn't move. She didn't speak. Just as she had been ordered. She could barely believe what was happening really. Part of her just wanted this all to be a dream and her to still be in bed, incredibly late for school. But when the woman squeezed her inner muscles as she got back off Cassie's cock and then pushed herself back down, Cassie knew this was no dream. She was really in the school toilets, completely erect while a complete stranger was fucking herself on her cock. Cassie was really fucking a pussy in the school bathroom. Her first and only pussy.

Cassie had never really cared much for other girls when it came to sex. Despite, or maybe because of, her completely emasculating cock, she always found herself interested in boys and not much else. She'd thought about fucking a girl at least once in her life, but she never imagined it would be like this. The wet warm feeling around the 7 or so inches of her cock that the woman was managing to take felt great, at least as far as Cassie's cock was concerned. In her mind, however, everything felt wrong. It didn't feel like fucking at all. It felt like she was being used. Cassie really didn't like that feeling. But she was too shocked to do anything about it.

Fortunately for her, the woman didn't last much longer. Even though she'd managed to take Cassie's cock without any effort at the start, the humongous throbbing pole was proving too much for her and, after increasing her speed for a few short seconds, she stopped in place, her muscles tensing up, the walls of her cunt shutting tight around Cassie's cock. The cock that was surprisingly beginning to lose its stiffness without having cum even once still. It seemed the situation was becoming far too uncomfortable for Cassie. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes, uncertain as to why exactly they were there but unable to move to wipe them away. The woman stood still for a few seconds, her legs shaking. Finally, she stood up, Cassie's shrinking cock falling out of her wet cunt with a loud pop.

'That was just what I needed.' the woman spoke up with the same exact cold uncaring voice. She didn't turn around at all as she pulled her pants up, zipped and buttoned them, unlocked the stall door and left. Cassie stood there for a few moments, dumbstruck. She finally got enough willpower to wipe her tears away. She wasn't sure what had just happened but she knew it wasn't good.

The schoolbell rang, announcing the class' end and Cassie missing the whole thing. It snapped her out of her painfully confused trance. Below her, her cock had gone back to its normal, unerect state, even though her balls were still massively swollen. She quickly got up and tucked everything in place, pulling her jeans back up and leaving the accursed stall. Before leaving the toilet she went to the sink to wash her hands and her face. She needed to freshen up, clear her head. She was buzzing all over, her skin tingling with disturbance. Once she'd washed up, she left.

-----------------

The next class went by uneventful, much to Cassie's relief. Yet despite nothing of particular note happening, her mind was more than filled with unsettling thoughts. She kept going back to that scene in the toilet. The more time that passed and the more she thought about it, the more wrong it felt. She'd had sex before, many, many times. But none had ever made her feel like that. Sure, it was her first time fucking a woman, but that couldn't be it. She'd made many sexual partners do all the work before so it wasn't that she hadn't actively fucked her either. Maybe it was that she was ordered to do it? Or that she hadn't planned it, it all sort of just happened without her having any control over it. She remembered not really being into it as much as she usually was. Maybe she just didn't want it? She didn't know, and it was really digging into her.