A Jock in the Machine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, as I said-'

'Yet you still haven't explained what happened to him and how you weren't involved.'

'If you'll just let me-'

'And your daughter? Where is she? I know she was here on Sunday as well.'

'She is up-'

'She's been causing trouble at the school as well. What have you done about that?'

'I'm not su-'

'Assaulting and threatening innocent people is not something that should go unpunished. What kind of mother would let her kid do stuff like that?'

'If you'll-' Lara almost managed to get a semblance of a sentence out but was once again interrupted. This time it wasn't by Eric's mom but by...

'Mom?' Cassie had finally made her way down.

'Ah, there's your daugh-' Eric's mom turned around to face Cassie and suddenly froze, uncharacteristically interrupting her own sentence instead of someone else's. She stared at Cassie who didn't speak and only stared back.

No. Way. That was Eric's mom? She should have recognized the voice immediately! The same cold, domineering tone. The same condescending attitude in the way she spoke. The same cream colored suit.

The silence filled the room with the heavy feeling of tension. Not the same tension as the argument up till then. Something much, much worse. Lara wasn't sure how to react.

'Cassie, what are-'

'You.' Cassie interrupted her mother. Her voice was low, disbelieving. Surely it couldn't be her. But the more she looked the more she knew it was. 'It's you!'

Both Lara and Eric's mom stood almost motionless. Lara's gaze frantically moved around the room, from one person to the other, trying to decipher the situation.

'Mom, that's the one!' Cassie finally turned to her mom, her voice much louder than before, almost yelling. 'The woman I told you about! From the school toilets!'

The tension in the room peaked. If someone were to enter at that point they'd be crushed by it. Eric's mom turned around only to be met with Lara's completely blank, expressionless face. Then Lara began moving towards her.

'The one...' Her eyes widened in shock. 'You told me about...' Her face began involuntarily twitching in anger. Deep, seething anger. 'From the school toilets...' A roaring, raging flame blazed in her gaze.

Lara closed the distance with Eric's mom quickly as she spoke. Coming to a halt right next to the much smaller woman, she loomed menacingly above her. The gears turned in her head, each clink adding more fuel to the fiery hatred that was building inside her. Gathering it all up, in one quick swoop, faster than Cassie's eyes could even register, Lara struck the woman in front of her, the force of the slap making her spin around and recoil back, falling face first over the couch and onto the cushions.

'How dare yo-' the woman tried to protest but was shushed by the feeling of Lara's hand on her throat as she bent over the couch.

'No.' Lara's voice had suddenly gone from fiery anger to cold and malicious.

'You don't speak.' She landed another heavy smack, this time on the woman's ass. '

You have the audacity to come to my home...' Eric's mom tried to speak up, but Lara only gripped her throat harder.

'Lecture me about being a bad mother...' She moved her hand to the front of the woman's suit pants, unbuttoned them and swiftly yanked them down, taking her underwear with them.

'On the things I've done to your son...' Lara stuck three fingers in the woman's pussy. She was dripping wet already. She then moved them at dizzying speed, making the woman moan despite her clenched throat.

'After you took advantage of my little girl?' Lara took her fingers out of the wet cunt and unbuttoned her jeans. In one swift motion they were down to her knees along with her panties, and her fingers wrapped around her rapidly swelling cock, equally as angry as herself.

'Look at this, bitch.' Her cock had reached full size. She stuck it out to the side of the woman's hips, making sure that when she looked up the only thing she could see was the monstrous cock that she would undoubtedly be experiencing very soon.

'You saw a cock like this on my little girl and couldn't resist it, could you?' Lara heaved her mighty cock and plopped it right between the woman's cheeks, hotdogging them.

'It didn't even matter what she thought about it, did it?' Lara returned her fingers to the woman's gushing cunt. A small river of her juices had flown down the side of one of her legs.

'You want this, don't you?' Lara spat on her cock and rubbed it all over, her spit woefully inadequate to cover her mammoth shaft. She spat again, but this time it was on the woman's face. Eric's mom could only moan.

'It doesn't matter what you want.' Lara moved her hand from the woman's throat to her jaw, squeezing it shut. She pulled back far enough for her cock to get dislodged from between the woman's cheeks, aimed and pushed in with all her might.

Eric's mom had never felt such pain before. Her entire body burned in agony. Her legs gave way, unable to bear it. Her eyes watered in an instant, muddying her vision. She wanted to scream but her jaw was being held shut. She could only barely moan and wallow in torture. Her arms flailed incoherently. She felt like she was about to black out completely when she heard the sloppy slapping sound of a pair of absurdly oversized balls slapping against her legs, signaling that at long last Lara had hilted herself fully - inside her never before fucked ass.

'Doesn't feel too good being taken advantage of, does it?' Lara growled as she pulled fully back out before slamming her hips back down. The first thrust had been met with some resistance as the woman's ass and insides parted to accommodate the oversized invader. Now though, there was no resistance whatsoever. Eric's mom couldn't even moan, barely able to mewl.

'I asked you a question, bitch.' Lara delivered yet another powerful slap on the woman's ass. If it had barely begun turning pink before it, now it was definitely bright red. Eric's mom moaned through her clenched teeth, sobbing an unending stream of tears from all the abuse her backside was receiving.

'I'm going to take my hand off now. I don't want to hear a single word from you.' True to her word, Lara took her hand off the woman's jaw. Her grip had been so tight it had left a mark. She gripped Eric's mom by the hips, steadying herself as she pulled fully back out and held there. Then she flexed her cock, making it expand even further than it already had, and making Eric's mom whimper from the stretching. And then she slammed back in, harder than ever before. The momentum of the thrust was so great the back legs of the couch got lifted several inches off the ground. The sound that came from her churning balls hitting the woman's thighs was louder than any of the slaps she'd given her. Eric's mom couldn't control herself.

'F-fuck!' she blurted out as she felt the powerful cock sheathing itself inside her, punching out the air from her lungs. The moment she'd said it, Lara's hand had once again connected with her ass in the same forceful angry slap.

'I told you not to speak, bitch!' she growled and turned to look over her shoulder. 'Cassie, honey, why don't you come here and help Eric's mom control bitch mouth better?'

As all the brutal angry fucking was happening in the middle of the living room, Cassie had not moved an inch. She was still on the stairs, in utter shock and disbelief. One moment she was coming down scared of the mess she'd gotten in. The next, she was face to face with the woman that she'd encountered in the worst possible situation in school. And yet the next, her mom had struck said woman, bent her over the back of the couch and was anally destroying her. She'd never seen her mom in such a state. She'd seen her angry many times, most of which had been at least partially Cassie's fault. But never like this. This was a terrifying amount of anger being thrown onto a single person in the form of merciless sexual thrashing. She'd never seen her mom fuck anyone like that. The two had shared before, and she'd seen her mom's dominant side. After all she inherited it from her. But this wasn't dominance. Not a single fiber of Lara's being was concerned with any semblance of pleasure. She wasn't fucking Eric's mom, she was punishing her.

'N-no, mom.' she said softly, scared of how her mom might respond.

'No? Are you sure?' Much to Cassie's surprise her mom's voice was completely the opposite when speaking with her: motherly and sweet, as if simply offering her child dessert before dinner. Cassie was even more terrified of the stark contrast than if Lara had responded angrily.

'I, uh, don't think I'm into girls.' Cassie stammered out, just as Lara heaved herself fully back in Eric's mom, earning another swear from her and delivering yet another forceful slap on her brightly red and burning ass cheek.

'You hear that, bitch? My daughter doesn't even like girls.' Lara returned to her aggressive tone when addressing Eric's mom. She lifted her leg over the couch, over the woman's bent down back and planted her bare foot directly on her face, pushing her down into the cushions. In this state her thrusts became sharper and faster, pulling out less of herself but slamming back in much faster, her hips almost blurring in speed. 'And yet you didn't care at all and forced yourself on her!'

Cassie meanwhile still hadn't moved. She could only stay still in place and listen. She hadn't really realized just how much her toilet encounter had affected her mom. Hell, she hadn't even realized the gravity of it all.

'And you still came here to lecture me about my family?' Lara's thrusts were causing the whole couch to shake violently. If she wasn't careful, they'd need to buy a new one for the second time in less than a week. Not that she particularly cared at that moment. 'Well, bitch, let me return the favor. How about we talk about your asshole of a son?'

Eric's mom's eyes widened at the mention of her son. She tried to move her head off the couch to speak, but Lara's foot didn't give way.

'Oh yes, you were completely right. He was here on Sunday. But we didn't beat him up like you thought. And we didn't do anything to him that he didn't ask for. Or begged for!' Lara sped her thrusts up even further. Her balls were bouncing around like a pendulum, sometimes smacking the woman's legs, sometimes the couch, but it was always a loud resounding smack. 'You see, the moment he laid his eyes on my daughter's big, juicy cock, he never looked anywhere else. I guess he inherited that from you, whore.' Lara spat on the woman's face once again. 'Can you feel my nuts smacking your legs, bitch? They smacked into his face just as hard!'

Eric's mom now had a clear mental image, despite not wanting it. She knew where her son's black eyes had come from. Feeling the force of the swinging nutsack repeatedly smash against her legs it felt more forceful than any punch she'd ever seen.

'And he still begged for more after that, whore!' From the sidelines Cassie was still watching from the stairs. Memories of the night with Eric were beginning to flood her mind. Yet strangely they didn't arouse her at all. 'And we gave it to him. You know why? Because he deserved it! He deserved to get punished for being such an entitled little asshole!'

Lara finally took her foot of the woman's face. Wasting no time, she grabbed a handful of her hair and swiftly yanked back, pulling the woman's mostly limp torso off the couch. There was a puddle of drool and tears where her face had been pushed into the cushions.

'You want to lecture me about being a bad mother?' Lara yanked the hair back, forcing Eric's mom to bend her neck back painfully, her mouth gaping open, until she could look Lara directly in the eyes. 'Take a look at yourself first. Take a look at what an entitled, spoiled brat you raised. Or maybe you have taken a look and you see nothing wrong with it?' Lara pushed at the woman's lower back, forcing her to arch it. 'Is it because you're just as entitled and spoiled as he is?'

Eric's mom couldn't respond. Her head was yanked so far back that she couldn't even close her mouth. And the relentless battering of the gargantuan cock inside her made sure that she barely caught a sliver of air before the gutpunching pushed it all back out. But even if she could respond, she wouldn't have. For she knew every word would be met with a searing smack on her ass, branding it even more than it already had been.

'You walk around like you own every place you're in.' Lara slowed her thrusts. Once again she was pulling all the way out, and as she did that she pulled on the woman's hair further. Then she slammed back in with enough force to send her over the couch again, if not for the vice-like grip she held on the woman's hair. 'Anything your son does, you get him out of.' She pulled back again, this time giving the woman enough breathing room for two quick gasps of air before brutally hilting herself back in. 'And you take advantage of vulnerable little girls, just like he does.' Lara pulled out. She held in place. Her cock had swollen up even more than before. She hadn't realized it but in her anger she'd thrown herself over the edge far quicker than usual. This would be her final thrust. 'Neither of you know that there are consequences for your actions. But just as we taught your son, so will I teach you!' She let go of the woman's hair, instead bringing her hand to hold and cover her mouth. The load was going to be massive, and not a single drop would get spilled.

With her imminent orgasm in mind, and the purpose of really driving home the point, Lara thrust forward with as much fury and force as she could muster, impaling the poor woman that had the unfortunate luck of harming her little girl. It was like an impossible magic trick. One instant a full two feet of impossibly thick, veined and throbbing cock was outside the ass of Eric's mom. The next, not a single inch could be seen as it sheathed itself deep within the woman. The only giveaway of where all that cockmeat had gone was the eardrum-piercing smack of Lara's swollen sack smacking violently against the woman's thighs with such force that even Lara herself winced in pain. The couch moved several inches along the floor with a resounding screech from the impact of monolithic cock hilting inside an ass that less than half an hour ago had never even been touched with a single finger. The river flowing from Eric's mom's soakingly dripping cunt turned into a waterfall. And then Lara came.

The flood inside her was unlike anything she could have ever believed possible. Eric's mom felt as if molten lava was being poured directly into her stomach. Rope after rope of thick viscous burning hot baby batter was filling her up at an alarming pace. No, this couldn't even be called ropes. Ropes have a beginning and an end. The torrent of jizz that was ballooning her insides had neither. It was limitless. As if a fire hydrant had broken off inside her. She was full beyond reason. She couldn't hold more, but the geyser wasn't stopping, in fact it seemed to pulse harder. And that's when she felt it. Having no room left inside her stomach and insides, the cum had to go somewhere. The thick barbaric pole that was throbbing inside her sealed off one exit like a cork in a wine bottle. So the cum had only one way to go - up her throat! She felt it rising fast, covering the walls of her throat completely and then surging ever forward. It didn't feel like throwing up even - no, this was much faster, much more forceful, and, as she realized when the first wave of cum rolled onto her tongue, much more delicious. If it hadn't been coming up from her throat she would have swallowed and savored it. But she couldn't, and her mouth quickly filled up, bulging out her cheeks. And then she knew why Lara's hand was covering her mouth. There would be no leakage. Eric's mom felt like she would drown if the orgasm didn't end soon. Her legs completely gave way, collapsing under her abused and exhausted weight. Yet she didn't fall. Lara's everhard and throbbing cock held her perfectly in place. It swelled up ever bigger, sending the final shot of cum up through the woman. There was no space for it anywhere. Not in her insides, nor her stomach, nor throat, nor mouth. The only way it found was further up.

Lara sighed. Her orgasm had finally ended. The whore had managed to hold it all in. She'd earned being let down. With a slow heave Lara pulled out of the gaping and abused asshole, dropping Eric's mom over the couch like a used condom. Without Lara to plug her holes, the cum flooded out of every possible opening it could find. A veritable waterfall splashed from her ass and down her legs, covering the suit pants that had been brought down to her ankles. On the other side, her face deep in the cushions, jizz was leaking out of her too sore to close mouth and even out her nostrils.

Lara finally turned around, her cock slowly softening, though with how big she was even when flaccid, it was hard to tell. She came face to face with Cassie, who she realized hadn't moved an inch while she had had her way with Eric's mom.

'Honey, could you please run upstairs and get some of the special towels from my room? And a mop?' There wasn't even a hint of exhaustion in Lara's voice. As if the earthquaking fucking had been just a walk in the park for her.

Cassie nodded. She couldn't really form words, still in disbelief over what she'd just witnessed. She slowly turned and went upstairs, her first major movement in nearly half an hour.

Lara pulled her jeans up and moved over to sit on the couch, gazing over her handiwork. She reckoned the woman would be out for at least a couple ho-

'Wow.' The sudden noise startled Lara. It couldn't be... 'That was... wow.' To Lara's utter amazement, Eric's mom slowly managed to drag her legs over the couch one by one before proceed to very weakly get up until she was sitting on it.

Lara tensed up. Was she not thorough enough? She began getting up from her chair when she was interrupted.

'Wait... wait.' Eric's mom's voice was quiet but even then that was no plea. 'Before you do anything, ngh, else, do hear me out.' she groaned as she dragged herself along the couch so that she could hang her head on the armrest and look at Lara.

Lara sat back down but didn't reply. Still, her silence at least meant she was willing to listen.

'We aren't so different, you and I.' Eric's mom panted in between troubled breaths. She still couldn't get her bearings fully.

'Bullshit, we are nothing ali-' Lara was once again interrupted. She was quickly getting tired of that. If she got interrupted one more time, listening time was over.

'You love your daughter, and you'll do everything you can to protect her.' Lara didn't respond, but the woman was right. 'I too love my son. And I will do everything I can to...'

Eric's mom stopped to catch a quick breath. She was starting to get the feeling back in her toes again.

'Protect him. But this time I was wrong.'

Lara once again didn't respond. She slouched back in her chair, her eyes never leaving the woman in front of her, looking intently for any sign that she was lying. If she was, Lara would spot it. Still, she brought her hand in a fist to cover her mouth. She didn't want the woman to read a single one of her own emotions, and right now she was definitely shocked at the words she was hearing.

'You know that stress and rage you feel when someone hurts your kid? Every parent does.' That wasn't a question. Eric's mom knew full well Lara knew what she was talking about. She had just been on the receiving end of it. 'I've been under that same stress since I found my son naked and bruised on Monday. It's been boiling inside me all week. And earlier today, I needed to let it out somehow.'