A Jock in the Machine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara's nails dug into the chair's armrest. 'Watch your next words carefully...' she hissed.

'And I was wrong. Very, very wrong.'

Lara's grip on the armrest relaxed. Her eyes darted from face to body and back to face to find a single trace of lying but all they saw was a body recovering from an epic fucking and tired eyes behind which there was only regret.

'What I did to your daughter was wrong. But I can't change that. All I can do is apologize.'

'It's not me you should be apologizing to.' Lara said through clenched teeth. She should not even be having this conversation. She should still be angry and punishing the woman. But she wasn't.

'I know. When your daughter gets back down, I will apologize to her directly.' Eric's mom lifted her head off the armrest. She finally had enough strength to sit up straight on the couch.

'I'm not apologizing for your son.' Lara spat out. It was as much an admission as it was a trap. She wanted to goad the woman into slipping up.

'I don't blame you.' She what? 'If what you said is true, and I doubt you took the time to think of a lie while railing me, then what you did and what I did are completely different.' Eric's mom giggled. It felt completely out of place in the situation. 'And you were right, my son has gotten spoiled. But you were wrong about one thing.'

This seemed unreal. Lara had definitely not expected that kind of reaction. Neither to her trap, nor to her punishment. She didn't respond, choosing only to listen to the fascinating speech.

'I'm not the one who spoiled him. That honor goes fully to my husband. In fact, I've been trying my best to discipline him.' She stopped for a moment, as if trying to find the words for what she was about to say. 'It seems you did my job for me. He has been much tamer since your encounter with him.'

'He has?' Now that was unexpected. Lara was certain they'd turned Eric into a raving buttslut.

'Well, tamer by comparison. Though you may have really turned his world upside down sexually.'

There it was.

'It's how I found out about your involvement in the first place. He's bought one of your products.'

Lara chuckled. She couldn't help herself. They'd broken him in so bad he was buying her products? Priceless.

'And how did you react, seeing one of my products?' She replied, the first full sentence she'd spoken in the conversation. And it really had turned into a conversation. If one was not aware of what had happened they would be forgiven for thinking it was simply a talk between friends.

'Eh, who am I to judge him? If a girl like your daughter is what he needs to behave then I'm all for it.' Eric's mom shrugged.

'She's taken.' Lara's response was swift, wanting to put an end to any ideas the woman might have had.

'I see. She's going to make that boy very happy one day.'

'You don't know that.' Lara had begun feeling the friendliness of the conversation. It unnerved her.

'Oh, if she's anything like you, then I definitely do.' the woman chuckled. 'Listen, I do really wish to apologize to your daughter, but it's getting late and I need to get home to my own family.'

Lara suddenly realized that Cassie had indeed been gone far too long. She'd only sent her to get a few towels and a mop.

'Cassie!' she yelled out, loud enough for not only her daughter upstairs to hear, but also their next door neighbors. And while an incomprehensible grumble was heard from them, no response came from upstairs.

'If you don't mind, I'll take my leave.' Eric's mom said as she got off the couch. She bent over and pulled her suit pants up. They were completely ruined, soaked all the way through in a mixture of her own pussy juices and Lara's thick cum. Still, she buttoned them up, choosing them over walking bottomless to her car.

'No, no I don't' Fuck it, at least she'd be done with this awkwardly friendly conversation. Lara got up from her chair as well and escorted the woman to the front door.

'You know, if you ever want to do this again...' Eric's mom turned around mid-way out the door.

'You can't be serious, after all this-' Lara was once again interrupted. She was really starting to hate that.

'So I like to be dominated every now and then. With how meek and submissive my husband is, God knows he isn't up for the task.' she stepped in closer, bringing her hand to grasp Lara's crotch, eliciting a surprised gasp from her. 'You certainly are.'

Lara didn't respond. She only stared in disbelief at Eric's mom as her hand rubbed up and down Lara's crotch. Thankfully, she removed her hand before Lara had gotten going again, or Lara would have made sure she definitely couldn't walk that time.

'If you do take me up on the offer, give me a call.' She winked at Lara as she passed her a business card. Jane Clavone, attorney at law. It dawned on Lara that she hadn't even found out her name up until that point. 'Well, goodnight.'

Jane turned around and left, waddling unsteadily to her car. Lara was left speechless at the door, still holding the card. She remained there for a few minutes even after Jane had gotten in her car and taken off before she got back inside. Before tidying up or doing anything else she went upstairs to check on Cassie.

To her surprise, she found her daughter not in her own room, but in Lara's. She had indeed gone up to find the towels. But it seemed as if the long day had finally gotten to her, and she was soundly asleep on top of Lara's bed. Lara remembered she'd told her she overslept in the morning. She couldn't really blame Cassie for collapsing in bed after the day she'd had, even if it wasn't her own. She looked so cute plopped in the middle of the bed. So innocent.

'Goodnight, honey.' Lara said softly as she leaned in and gave Cassie a kiss on the forehead. 'I love you.'