A Jock in the Machine Ch. 05

Story Info
Cassie's resolve is renewed just in time for.. a normal day?
8.4k words
4.39
9.6k
15

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: All in the Families

The last school bell rang out. Friday was finally over. A veritable flood of school kids of all ages rushed out the doors, every single one of them anxious to finally get the weekend started.

Cassie hung back, waiting for the others to empty out. This should have been her and Tim's weekend. They would have had all the time in the world just to themselves. But after the meeting with principal Clavone, Lara had been absolute - Cassie was grounded. She'd tried to argue with her mom once she'd gotten back home, even telling her of the advice Clive had given. While Lara had seemed to, at the very least, not outright against Clive's idea, she was still adamant - Cassie would be grounded until further notice.

Still, all wasn't terrible. In fact, Cassie's Friday had gone much better than she'd expected. For starters, there were zero hurdles in her way of spending every single break with Tim. No principal meetings, no unfortunate boners, no people trying to hit on her, nothing. Cassie and Tim had managed to spend an actually normal day in school for once. Well, as far as her pouncing on him every chance she got could be considered normal. But she knew Tim didn't mind it. In fact, he more than returned her affections. That was the other thing that had made the day far surpass her expectations.

After the talk with Clive, Cassie had resolved that she would actually start working on her relationship with Tim instead of constantly worrying about it ending. With her dedication renewed, she'd happily opened the door early in the morning after giddily waiting for the familiar sound of the doorbell ringing. And just as she had opened the door to meet Tim, she'd faced her first surprise of the day.

Usually, no matter what she'd chosen to wear, Tim would immediately gawk at her almost uncontrollably. She didn't mind it, of course. She very much liked, no, loved it when he stared at her wantingly. Just for his viewing pleasure, she'd worn her overly-sexualized schoolgirl outfit again - after all, the last time she'd worn it he had been at his grandparents' house and hadn't seen it.

Cassie had barely managed to turn around after she'd locked the door on her way out when she felt Tim swiftly move in closer. There was no gawking that time. Instead, he had pushed her back against the door, one of his arms quickly wrapping around her waist, the other gently but intently gripping the back of her neck as he pulled her in for a kiss. Cassie hadn't had any time to even process what was going on before Tim's lips touched hers. And once they'd done so, Cassie had lost all capacity to think at all. The kiss was unlike any other the two had shared before - they'd had loving kisses, they'd had angry kisses, they'd had passionate kisses. But this was something more. This was lust. And for once, it wasn't coming from her. The sudden intrusion of Tim's tongue in her mouth jolted Cassie into taking a more active role in the kiss. Her tongue immediately fought back trying to wrestle control again and... it couldn't. Not because Tim was unpredictable or inexperienced. In fact, it was much the opposite: wherever Cassie's tongue would go, Tim's was already there and ready for her. He was perfectly countering all her attempts to take over the situation. And Cassie was absolutely loving it.

While her hands had remained almost glued to Tim's chest since the start of the kiss, his had been anything but. His arms roamed all over her body - her back, her thighs, her butt. Especially her butt, which Tim had begun squeezing in earnest the instant his hand had grazed over it. his other hand had roamed down from her neck and back to her front, to her sizable breasts, grabbing as much boobflesh as he could. Even if his hands were much bigger than Cassie's, her boobs were far too big for him to take in just one hand. Still, he kept fondling her with no end in sight. And Cassie sure as hell didn't want it to end. Ever.

Amidst her kiss-crazed trance, Cassie was suddenly shocked awake by the sudden feel of something grinding against her crotch. She had quickly figured out what it was - Tim had lifted his leg, propped his knee on the door and was slowly grinding his thigh against Cassie's panties. Her eyes went wide. Had he become too lost in the moment that he hadn't realized what he was doing? She stopped moving her tongue as she focused on his leg. Surely he just wasn't fully aware of what he was doing. But it felt so good. As if reading her thoughts, Tim had broken the kiss for just long enough to gaze into Cassie's eyes, before diving lower and planting a loving nibble on her neck. His groping, touching and grinding had continued. He hadn't been lost in the moment at all, Cassie realized. He was letting her know just how much he wanted her - all of her.

And just as Cassie had warmed up to the idea of just staying there for the rest of the day and letting Tim push all her buttons, he'd finally stopped his assault on her senses.

'Morning, Cass.' He'd said with a cheeky smile. 'You ready to leave?'

He'd turned to slowly walk away towards school. He'd managed to catch Cassie completely by surprise, give her the most intense kiss she'd ever had, left her almost weak in the knees, and then he'd just walked away with a chuckle. The nerve on that boy. Cassie decided on the spot that she was going to get back at him as she quickly caught up.

Much to her immeasurable delight, it had turned out much harder than she'd expected to get back at Tim. She had planned to run over to his classroom immediately during the first break and catch him unprepared. Instead, the instant she had peaked out her own classroom's door she was grabbed by the arm and pulled to the side - Tim had already been there. There was much less groping and grinding that time, but to make up for it the kiss had been even more intense, and once again Cassie had found herself melting in Tim's arms.

She had been two down by the time of the second break. That time she'd excused herself to the bathroom five minutes before the class end, to make sure she would definitely catch Tim with his guard down. She had patiently waited outside his classroom door, only for no one to come out of it once the bell had rung. Cassie's disbelief had been interrupted by a pair of hands blocking out her eyes as a familiar set of teeth playfully chomped down on her neck, making her squeal right in the middle of the school hallways for all to hear. Tim had just come back from gym class.

The break before lunch was when Cassie finally managed to one-up Tim. She had made sure to ask all about his classes and knew he had just had a test. Which meant he would be distracted as he walked out the room. She was correct.

Tim had had no time to prepare for what happened as he left the room following his maths test. A whistling sound to his left gave him just enough time to turn around, only for Cassie to pounce on top of him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Principal's rules be damned, Cassie had thought. If he had a problem with what she did with Tim, he could take it up with her mom. Cassie had intended to completely knock Tim to the floor and pin him under her, where he'd be at her mercy. Instead, she only made him stumble back a few steps before she felt his hands each grip one of her shapely round butt cheeks as he steadied himself. Tim may have not been the strongest or the biggest guy in school but he still seemed to make Cassie look as if she weighed nothing as he held her in his arms in the middle of the hallway. Neither of their minds were preoccupied with how things looked to the rest of the school. They were solely focused on each other.

With the rest of the schoolday being filled with Cassie and Tim trying to outdo each other, it was little wonder Cassie had forgotten all her worries. Still, as she was now standing in the quickly emptying halls, she was faced with the unfortunate reality that as amazing the day had been, it was over. And with her grounded, she'd have to wait until Monday for a chance at another one. It made her understandably gloomy.

'Why the long face?' Came the familiar chuckle of Tim's voice as Cassie felt his arms wrap around her waist from behind. He pulled her in closer as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

'The day's over...' Cassie sighed. Even as she was admitting it, the joy of being held so closely in Tim's arms was overpowering the sadness of what she was saying. 'And I'm grounded for the weekend.'

'So?' Tim chuckled. He knew exactly what she meant, and he was just as sad at the thought of not seeing her until Monday. But he wanted her to say it instead.

'I'm not going to see you for two days.' Cassie stifled a soft moan as she felt Tim gently kissing up her shoulder towards her neck.

'You still have a phone, right? We can talk.' He said before kissing up her neck up towards her ear.

'There are other things I want to do other than talk.' Cassie replied, biting her lower lip.

'Such as?' Tim's hands begun traveling slowly up Cassie's body.

'What you're doing right now...' she said in between breaths as Tim nibbled her ear. 'Playing.'

'Playing, huh?' Tim chuckled as he stopped nibbling her ear. Instead he kept his lips close to it as he lowered his voice to a whisper. 'And you like it when I play like this?' His hands moved up to Cassie's boobs, grabbing a handful each.

'Mmm.' Cassie moaned softly.

'Or...' Tim's hands moved downwards, grabbing her by the hips and pulling her back so that her butt hit his crotch. Cassie could feel his arousal through his straining erection. 'Like this?'

Cassie bit her finger as she moaned louder.

'And even like this?' Tim removed his hands from her hips and started moving them down, getting closer and closer to Cassie's crotch.

Just before his hands could reach their destination, Cassie's smaller hands grabbed his. She spun around, coming face to face with him and pulled him into a deep kiss.

'Now we're even.' she giggled as she broke the kiss. 'I gotta go. Mom's going to start calling soon.'

'Yeah, me too.' Tim laughed in reply. She'd outmaneuvered him this time.

'You're not letting go.' Cassie pointed out.

'You're not struggling to go.' Tim retorted.

The two gazed into each other's eyes for a few moments before kissing again.

'See you Monday!' Cassie said as the two finally let go of each other and began heading home.

'Call you tomorrow!' Tim yelled as they slowly got further and further apart.

Still lost in her memories of the day, Cassie barely felt the trek home. While she'd more than enjoyed every single moment they'd spent together, Cassie's mind kept trailing back to two things: Tim' grinding his leg against her crotch early in the morning, and his hands snaking towards it just minutes prior. It made her feel so warm inside, just the thought that Tim wanted every single part of her. She hoped he'd still want it if she showed him just how much that particular part of her had grown. And if he did, would he hold it like he held the rest of her? She'd literally melt if he did that.

It was something new for Cassie, fantasizing about things going well instead of worrying about them going bad. It felt nice for a change, and she hoped things would indeed turn out well.

Cassie had barely gotten a foot in the door when her mother called out to her.

'Honey, is that you?' came Lara's voice from the living room.

'Yes, mom.' Cassie sighed with a deflated tone. The long boring weekend was about to begin.

'Go get changed, dear, we have places to be.' Her mom sounded rather happy at her statement, something that Cassie found odd.

'Not interested.' she replied. If her mom was going to ground her, Cassie wasn't about to do anything she wanted. 'Plus, you grounded me, remember?' Cassie took off her shoes and finally stepped into the living room.

Her mom had been dressed oddly casual. Almost like she was just going to spend the day at home instead of going out.

'You're un-grounded for tonight, then.' Lara chuckled. 'Plus, you wouldn't want to miss out on seeing Tim again, would you?'

'What?' Cassie's eyes suddenly lit up.

'His mom Jessica has a birthday, and she's been kind enough to invite us over. Isn't that sweet?'

Cassie's face suddenly dropped again. 'Oh, uhh, I'm not going then.'

'And why not, young lady?' Lara put her hand to her waist, getting very annoyed at her daughter's answer.

'What's the point of going to his place if i can't be alone with him?'

Lara didn't respond. She tilted her head, blinking frequently. The sheer disbelief that was written all over her face was unnerving.

'Mom, wha-' Cassie tried speaking up seeing how her mother hadn't responded. She was swiftly interrupted.

'Are you for real?' Lara's tone had done a complete U-turn from her previous excited and caring motherly tone. It was a tone of cold disbelief, with hints of annoyance quickly coming to the forefront.

'Wha-' Once again, Cassie wasn't allowed to finish. Either her mother didn't like how her answer began, or wasn't interested in it at all.

'Cassandra, honey, you know I love you...' Lara moved over to the couch and sat down. She took a deep breath to calm herself. 'I don't want to be angry at you and I don't want us to fight. But what you just said is by far the stupidest thing I've ever heard you say.'

Cassie didn't respond. She stared at her mom as Lara took another deep breath. She could see the strained expression on her mom's face.

'Come, sweetie, sit with me.' Lara patted the cushion next to her. 'I'm going to talk you through why what you said is so stupid, you're going to actually listen to what your mother has to say for once in your life, respond with yes or no to what I ask, and then the two of us are going over to celebrate Jessica's birthday.' Her voice had started almost warm, but with every following word the previous annoyance had crept back in until it was downright domineering. 'Am I clear?'

'Mom, I said I'm not go-'

'Am I clear?' Lara repeated herself. This wasn't a choice. It was an order.

Cassie nodded in defeat as she sat down by her mom.

'Good girl. Now, first question, and I'm sorry to be so blunt but, are you an idiot?' Lara put so much emphasis on the last part that she made the question seem rhetorical.

'No!' Cassie jumped at the sudden insult. Why would her mother start things by insulting her.

'Good, good. I'm glad. And is Tim an idiot?' This time she didn't emphasize the question as much. It still annoyed Cassie much the same.

'No he isn't!' She nearly jumped off the couch but was stopped by Lara placing her hand on Cassie's thigh.

'Relax, and sit down.' her tone had shifted again. Cassie recognized it, and it terrified her: it was the same tone as the one her mom had had after slapping her the previous day. 'If the isn't an idiot, then is he a piece of meat?'

'NO!' Cassie shouted much louder that time. That one question was crossing the line. Her mom however only stared back at her until Cassie once again piped down.

'Then why don't you want to spend the evening with him?'

Cassie didn't answer. Partly out of fear that if she said anything other than yes or no her mom would get angry and partly out of already having answered the question once, and it had gotten her into this situation.

'Because you two won't be alone, that's what you said, wasn't it?' Lara continued. The cold annoyance in her voice was shifting yet again, and this time Cassie couldn't actually place her finger on what it was becoming. 'If you really think that, then you are definitely an idiot.'

Cassie gave her mother a puzzled and hurt look. She tried speaking up but was immediately shushed.

'Don't respond. The questions are done. It's time for you to listen, and i want you to listen very carefully. I'm not going to have this talk again, ever. If you forget it, I'm not helping you with it.' Lara chided her daughter. Cassie gulped in shock. 'I grounded you because you lied to me, to Tim, and to yourself. Then you come back in the evening and tell me you have things figured out and are going to do your best to make the relationship work. And this is your best?' Lara sighed again, preparing herself for what she was about to say. She really didn't want to be having the conversation. 'You continue on like nothing's happened, treat Tim like a piece of meat and play with him, and you only keep interest as long as you two can play?' Before Cassie could respond and voice her disagreement, Lara cut her off. 'Don't even try to argue with me, young lady. Do you think i didn't see the two of you this morning? It's a wonder one of you didn't bend over right then and there!' Lara shouted. Every ounce of resistance suddenly left Cassie's body. 'And that would be okay, IF it was just part of the things you do together. But it looks like that's all there is to you two.' Her voice went lower again. Cassie could almost place it now. 'I gave you the opportunity to spend a wonderful evening with your boyfriend, who you claim isn't just a toy, and you declined because you wouldn't be alone to play with him.' It wasn't anger. It wasn't annoyance. It wasn't pain either. 'You still don't get it, do you, daughter? A relationship isn't about the two of you being alone.' It was shame. 'It's about the two of you being together.'

Lara got off the couch, not wanting to look at her daughter any longer. She walked over to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of water. Cassie didn't move a muscle the entire time. The gears in her head slowly turned. She had listened carefully to every word and once everything had been thought over, she finally realized what her mom had just told her. She shot up from the couch to face her mother, her eyes quickly welling up with tears.

'Mom, I'm so-' Just like moments before, Cassie was once again interrupted mid-sentence by Lara. Cassie tried desperately to hold back her tears.

'Don't apologize to me. Apologize to yourself. And if you didn't understand what I meant, apologize to Tim as well.' Lara tried sounding less cold. It was a vain effort. 'Now go wash up and get changed. We're going to Jessica's birthday.'

--------------------------------------

'Tim, honey, can you get the door?' Jessica yelled out from the kitchen as the sound of the doorbell rang out throughout the house.

'Sure, mom.' Tim replied, getting up from the couch. Ordinarily, he'd be holed up in his room by now, but his mom was cooking a special dinner for her birthday, and he could barely wait. 'Who even is it?'

'It's probably the guests, dear.'

Guests? His mom had actually invited someone, and they'd actually agreed to come to her birthday? Tim didn't know there were still people in town that actually liked them. The only ones were...

'Cass...' Tim said quietly when he saw her standing outside the front door. He'd barely had enough time to notice that she'd changed into a much more modest T-shirt and jeans combo before she jumped on him. But, unlike earlier, instead of going in for a kiss, she wrapped her arms around his back and hugged him tightly, burying her face in his chest. She squeezed him close as hard as she could. It didn't take long for him to return the embrace. 'I thought you were grounded?'

'Oh, she is. But your mom was so nice to invite us, we couldn't say no now, could we?' Lara smirked behind her daughter. Tim had completely missed her being there. 'Can we come in?'

'Oh, miss-'

'Lara.' Cassie's mom interrupted Tim preemptively, knowing full well he'd go all polite on her.

'Right, sorry. Right this-' Tim tried moving to let the two in. Instead, he found himself stuck in place. Cassie wasn't letting go of him at all and every single movement he made away from her caused her to hug him tighter. 'Uh, Cass?'

'Mnotmoving.' came a muffled, low voice buried deep in Tim's chest.