All Comments on 'A Jock in the Machine Ch. 08'

by ProdigalCookie

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago
5 stars amazing

Damn that was emotional. Well worth the wait I hope that bitch gets what she deserves

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story so far. Is the next epsiode being released simultaneously as well?

Well that was absolutely terrible but still great writing. I think I can compare this to Joffrey from game of thrones where you hate the character but can't hate the actor. In this sense I hate what happened but can't hate the story or the writer as what happened was necessary to the story.

Also not gonna lie I was kind of hoping Cassies Mom Lara would end up finding this bitch and showing her what it's like to be completely dominated and absolutely destroyed but I'm still glad the cops found her instead haha.

Also just a quick question but I remember you saying you were working on both chapter 8 and 9 at the same time and would release them at the same time. Just wondering if this was still the case and if chapter 9 will be out soon?

Thanks again for your story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope Chapter 9 is soon!

Maybe Im the odd one out when it comes to stories on this website but Im very much a 'came for the porn, stayed for the plot'

At this point I dont even care about the sex scenes, I just want to know what happens next! Need more plot and emotional bits! (thoguh the sex of course is an added bonus!)

So well done! Hope chapter 9 is soon, love the story but waiting a month for just two pages was a bit brutal!

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 3 years agoAuthor

I know I said both chapters will be releasing together, but that's somewhat changed. Originally, I was going to be releasing one chapter for each day of the week, and seeing as the events of this chapter cover 2 days, they were going to be separate. However, while writing, a few things came up that made me reconsider doing it like that. Firstly, excluding the final part, the two chapters would've been extremely similar. And secondly, and much more important, I really did not enjoy writing this, and splitting it in two meant that I would've had to write more to pan out the length. Could I have done that? Yes. Would I have done that? Fuck no, I'm not writing anything like this ever again. So for all intents and purposes, this is the promised chapters 8 and 9.

As for the actual chapter 9, it's coming sooner than this one. I'm actually looking forward to writing it instead of taking a month of not wanting to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Possible 3 way for Tim???

Hi there thanks for the story so far. I have enjoyed the plot of the story as well as the smut in earlier chapters.

I was wondering since there is most likely going to be a lot more smut in the next chapters would you consider having a scene where both Cassie and her mom have sex with Tim together like they did in earlier chapters with other guys.

If no then will we have more scenes with Cassies mom at all or will it mostly just be Tim and Cassie?

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 3 years agoAuthor
Threesome possibility

So,the inevitable threesome question arises. There's two answers I can give you.

The short one. No, it's not gonna happen.

And the long one. I planned to have it happen at first. But as the story and characters developed, it seemed more and more unfitting so it won't happen. Don't worry, the planned sex scenes between Cassie and Tim make up for it. Though Lara will have a sort of semi-sex related tole in chapter 10.

Luke____XLuke____Xover 3 years ago
Thanks for the chapter!

While this chapter was not my cup of tea I can't wait for the next chapter. Looking forward to reading about Cass and Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please post other chapters soon

Hi Author,

Loved the story, the day you posted i was the Viewer number 3, so you can imagine it how regularly I wa visiting the site just to see your next chapter.

However it's worth waiting for, I loved all the plot.

But it's a request, kindly post other Stories bit soon. Because you can say that addicted to this story and wanted to see Cassie pounding Him, I know that's the later chapter.

But still want to read all chapters.

Please it's a small request fr a regular reader that post other chapters soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stop asking the author to hurry.

I understand that everyone is really eager to read this story. I am as well and the wait does suck but please be patient everyone. The author is still writing this story and he releases each chapter when he finishes writing it.

Please remember that if he does rush this story as you're requesting then it may not be as good as it should be. Or even worse he may decide to stop writing all together because of the frustration this causes. Please remember as well that none of us are entitled to this story and that it is not our story but it Is his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

For believability sake once someone has been reported missing they can track their location via their phone or numerous apps already installed on the phone can used to find the phones location.

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 3 years agoAuthor
Believability

I'm aware of how phone tracking and such works, however the chapter was so uncomfortable for me to write that a lot of what could've been didn't make it in. I could've taken my time, written it out more, probably take about 3 months of work if it didn't completely kill all my desire to finish the story outright. Instead, I settled for getting the core parts in, finish as soon as possible and never write shit like this again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story so much. Take your time and finish it the way you like it. We will all like whatever you create :3 I can't wait for Tim and Cassie to move forward and develop their relationship. Hopefully it will. If not I'm ok with that as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ETA

Hey there, loving the series so far and just wondering how your going with the next chapters?

ProdigalCookieProdigalCookieover 3 years agoAuthor
Next Chapters

Chapter 9 is currently out on other sites, and has been submitted for publishing here, so if all goes well should be up in a couple of days.

As for the rest, I'm aiming to release 10 and 11 by the end of the month so that I have the whole of December for the final megachapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Probably should have been a warning somewhere in the beginning

I guess this is kinda sorta supposed to be an erotic/tragic love story, but there really should have been a noncon warning in the beginning since the majority of the sex in this story so far has been rape. I mean, well written rapes, but rapes nonetheless. And I never understand why this whole trans/futas raping guys and the guys somehow love it thing is so popular as a basis for stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What just happened? Is this supposed to be romance? I don't know what you were trying to do but this is an extremely hypocritical chapter to write.

You had absolutly no problem with writing Cassie "cheating" on Tim, but you can't even write Tim "cheating" on Cassie and treat it as though it is a warcrime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tim has suddenly forgiven Cassie because she was instrumental in tracking him down. Somehow magically forgetting how instrumental her lies and deceptions were in causing the emotional turmoil that helped lead to his being held captive in the first place. With a big assist from his alleged friends who each deserve at least one shot in the nuts from a Clydesdale for A. Talking him into going to Sam's party in the first place, and B. Leaving him as soon as they arrive in order to pursue drinks and pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous