A Jock in the Machine Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim felt her closing the distance to him, her stiletto heels clinking on the hard surface. She got in close, as close as she had been last night. He could feel her breath once again, but this time, he also felt her tongue. On his, as she kissed him with an almost possessed fervor. His mind no longer registered anything else. Just how great of a kisser she was, and if she continued like that, it would be just enough for him to finally cum. Just a bit more...

A loud snap broke Tim out of his kiss-induced trance. There was no tongue battling his for control of his oral cavity. No hot breath mixing with his. Only the cold, uncomfortable gag strapped tightly in place.

'Did you like your reward pet?'

Tim screamed into the gag, hard. Not again! She'd promised she would let him cum and she hadn't! He was so close and yet-

'Now, now, pet. Is this about your release?'

Tim tried his best to beg into the gag.

'I told you I'd let you cum, pet. I didn't say when. Now be a good pet and be quiet!'

She'd shouted the last part. It was the first time he'd heard her shout, and Tim quieted down instantly, afraid of what was to come.

'Good, good. Mommy would love to spend the day with you, pet, but there is work to do. I'm the one paying the bills after all. And since you've been so good this morning, I'll just let you relax for a bit. And...'

Tim had nothing left. He didn't, and couldn't, care for anything she had to say or do. There was no hope for him, nothing to look forward to anymore.

'When I get back, we're having round three, and you get what you've wanted so much.'

She leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. And a slight rub on his dick, just to make sure he is as on the edge as possible. And with that, she turned around, the sound of her heels growing more distant with each moment.

---------------------

'Yes, pet, yes! Just like that!'

Helen was screaming at the top of her lungs, though for Tim it sounded faint and distant, what with her thighs covering his ears once again. She'd come back from work in a weirdly nice mood, and had once again promised that if he did a good enough job with his tongue, she'd finally let him cum. With how hard the IV drip made him at all times, he'd give almost anything for the chance to get off it, and get off.

He'd been eating her out for well over fifteen minutes, though he had no way of knowing that. Just as he was getting into a steady rhythm and pattern, she jumped off, as she so commonly did.

'Quiet, pet.'

For the first time since his imprisonment, Tim heard her speak in a low, non-commanding voice.

'Did you hear that?'

Tim hadn't heard a thing. Or maybe he had, and he'd missed it. His mind didn't register a lot of things anymore. But she was right. There was something. A second later, they both heard it again. The doorbell rang. Someone was at the door.

'Great. Just when you were really getting going, pet. I'll be right back. And just to make sure you don't get any funny ideas.'

Tim felt the by now familiar ballgag get snapped back into place. Even if he wanted to call for help now, he couldn't.

Helen quickly strutted upstairs. Walking towards the front door, she took a dressing gown off one of the wall hangers and quickly put it on. It was probably one of the neighbors again, or some door-to-door salesman. She'd just quickly brush them off and be back to-

'I'm sorry to disturb you at this late hour, ma'am. I'm officer Stillwell. This is officer Lewis. Do you have a few minutes to answer some questions?'

Shit. Cops. Why would they be here? She'd already answered questions the previous day. But fine, she'd do her usual act and send them off. She quickly glanced over the two officers in front of her. Middle aged, run-of-the-mill cops. Neither looked particularly interested in being there, so this would be easy.

'Of course, officers, is something the matter?'

'Sort of. An eighteen year old boy went missing in this area Sunday evening.'

'I've heard. Some of your colleagues already asked me about him. I'm really sorry but I don't really know much about it. I work almost all day every day and am, quite honestly, rarely around.' Helen said confidently. She'd practiced such talks many times. She shifted in place, bringing her arms beneath her sizable boobs and pushing them together, making sure both the officers saw some ample cleavage. Just the thing she needed for them to lose focus.

'I... see. Well, if you hear anything, please do not hesitate to report it immediate-'

'What the hell are you doing, Stillwell?'

That voice. That was a female voice. Helen piqued up at the sound of it. The two cops shifted slightly to the side, and then Helen saw it. They weren't alone. Behind them was a tall lean woman, wearing a dark gray business suit.

'Miss Clav-' One of the officers tried speaking up.

'That's doctor Clavone to you.' Jane interrupted him before returning to his colleague. 'Now answer me, what are you doing.'

'Look, ma'am, we came as you requested but there really isn'-' This time, the other cop was interrupted by Helen.

'And who are you supposed to be?' She said with an obviously annoyed tone. This was dragging on for way too long.

'Ah, of course, where are my manners.' Jane snipped back with a faint, almost unnoticeable grin. Contrasting it, her eyes narrowed on the woman in front of her. She had her prey right where she wanted her. 'My name is Jane Clavone, attorney at law.'

'Helen Chambers, nurse. Is there a particular reason you're following these officers?'

'As a matter of fact, there is, Miss Chambers. You see, to put it frankly,' All look of smugness disappeared from Jane's face. Not that it was noticeable to begin with, but now it was downright impossible to believe it ever existed. 'I don't believe a single word you just said. I have good reason to believe that you know much more than you're letting on, and are most likely involved in the disappearance of one Timothy Jones on Sunday evening.'

'I beg your pardon?' An involuntary bead of sweat formed on Helen's brow. Jane immediately picked up on it. 'How dare you make such baseless accusations! You don't even have any proof!'

'You're right, I do not. But she does.'

The businesswoman in front of Helen moved to the side, and for the second time that night, Helen found out there was yet more people at the door. A short but very buxom girl came into view. Helen immediately recognized her. After all, she'd spent quite some time digging through Tim's phone over the last couple of days.

'This is your proof? I've never seen her in my life.'

'Cassandra, would you be a dear and show miss Chambers your proof?'

The girl didn't reply. Instead, she rummaged through her pocket and took out a phone, quickly doing something on it that Helen couldn't quite make out.

It took a second for the gears in Helen's head to turn. She wanted desperately to shut the door and run back to her living room. That's where she had left her pet's phone, so that they wouldn't get disturbed. And that's where the tone came from.

Tim could hear his phone faintly going off in the distance. It was the simple, pre-installed tone all phones came with. He didn't pay it much attention. He knew how it would go. The ringing would go on, then it would stop. Then someone, probably his mom, or Cassie, would cry on the other side and beg him to come back. He would've liked to do that, but he couldn't. And so he didn't get his hopes up anymore. There was no point.

The ringing ended. Strange, it sounded shorter than usual. Maybe Tim was just losing sense of time. He'd lost other senses in the last few days, so he wouldn't have been surprised if that was the case. Still, the voice would come in just a moment.

'Tim!'

Ah, it was Cassie this time. He should have known she wouldn't just take his word from earlier that day. Strange though. She sounded much less sad. And also much louder, and closer. Maybe Helen had put her on loudspeakers? That seemed like something she'd do.

'Tim! Where are you?'

That's something he hadn't heard in a while. Where was he? He didn't know that himself. He'd had the chance to ask them for help earlier at the cost of Helen's wrath, and he hadn't taken it. It seemed better that no one found out where he was.

A door in the distance opened with a loud slam. It seemed whoever it was on the door had left Helen in foul mood. Tim was no longer afraid of it. Fear wouldn't help him. Nothing would. And no one.

'TIM!'

Once again, Cassie's voice sounded louder and closer than before. Tim heard Helen rush down the stairs, something she'd never done before. She definitely was in a foul mood. The footsteps got closer and closer. And then...

Click.

What? That came from his left leg. And then another click from his right one. And then his arms. Clicking sounds. And it might have been just his imagination but his binds felt... looser.

Tim felt a pair of hands on his shoulders. Strange. They felt smaller than what he remembered Helen's hands being like. And warmer. He was suddenly pulled up from the rack and into a sitting position. The binds, they just... they just let him. Maybe Helen wasn't in that bad of a mood. Or maybe this was just an elaborate plan to get his hopes up. Definitely the latter. He had resigned himself to his fate already, she was just going to toy with him.

The voicemail had gone quiet for a bit but a brand new sound came from it at last. Crying. He'd heard so much of it that he knew it instinctively. There was a time where he'd have hated himself for making Cassie cry. But now, it was just one of those things he heard on a daily basis and had no power to change.

The straps of the ballgag loosened around his cheeks. Maybe she wanted to continue where they left off? But then why would she sit him up? And why was he asking himself so many questions? He'd feel the answer soon enough.

He felt a hand reach around to the back of his head, where the blindfold was tied in a durable knot. And then, it loosened. The blindfold slowly slid off his face, and for the first time in two days, Tim saw something other than pitch blackness.

Maybe he had gone insane. Or maybe this was all some big trick of Helen's. Or maybe he was asleep, still bound to the rack and dreaming. There was simply no way that right there, in front of him was...

'Cass...'

She lunged towards him, pressing against his body and wrapping her arms around his back, her head on his shoulder. His breathing quickened. This was no dream.

'Tim...'

In disbelief, he lfited his weakened arms and wrapped them around her. His heart began pumping faster and faster. This was no trick.

'You're safe...'

Cassie broke the hug. She moved back just enough for Tim to be able to look at her face again. Right there, despite the rivers of tears running down her face and filling up her eyes, was the widest, happiest smile he'd ever seen. He hadn't gone insane.

'It's over...'

------------------------

The night breeze hit Tim directly in the face. It was the first thing he noticed when he first set foot outside Helen's house, still waiting for her to pinch him awake and down in her basement. But no pinch came. Only an overwhelming wave of relief, both from him, and everyone gathered around: his mom, Ben, Kyle, Lara, Clive, Terry, and plenty of other people he knew from town or school. And of course, Cassie, who held him by the hand as he walked out.

Tim's closest people had immediately swarmed him, his mom hugging him so tightly that she would almost squeeze the life out of him. All of them wanted to speak with him, and none of them wanted to wait for the other. So Tim heard very little, but understood everything perfectly nonetheless. It was, indeed, over.

Once he'd been allowed some breathing room, and a chance to speak, Tim's natural first question had been to ask how they'd found him. As it turned out, the call Helen had forced him to make to get people off his back had done the exact opposite. Terry's little brother, a kid Tim had only heard about and never met, had managed to use that call to track where it came from. Someone that didn't know him at all had gone out of their way to help him out when he'd lost all hope.

'Excuse me, sir.' came a voice from behind the crowd gathered around Tim. Ben and Clive shuffled a bit to reveal the police officer that had interrupted the reunion. 'I'm sorry to interrupt you all like this, but we need to write a full report on what happened here. Do you think you're feeling well enough to answer a few questions?.'

'S-sure.' Tim replied. The memory of the past few days was still vivid in his mind. He'd answer everything he could and then bury it in the deepest corners of his memory and never think of it again.

'Thank you, sir. However, it would be best if we could have this discussion in private.'

The people around Tim understood what that meant. No one protested, despite each and every one of them wanting to stay. It had to be done. Then they could move on.

One by one, the group dispersed in order to give the police officer and Tim the needed privacy. Cassie was the last one to go. She gave him a brief hug before getting up.

'No.' Tim said quietly, looking over to the officer. He was still holding Cassie's hand. 'Not her. I want her to stay.'

The officer glanced quickly over to Cassie, then back to Tim, and nodded.

'As you wish, sir.'

12