A Jock in the Machine Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Okay kids, we're do-' Lara spoke up, the first words heard in the house in a while. 'My, my, you sure don't waste any time.'

Hearing Cassie's mom speak made Tim panic, and he pulled back, letting go of Cassie's dick. A trail of sticky precum hung from her slit, connecting to his lips. He licked them almost by instinct.

'I'm so sorry, ma'am, I, uhh, got carried away.' Tim tried apologizing. His cheeks were quickly matching the color of Cassie's.

'I'll say! I was starting to wonder why you were taking everything so easily,' She pointed at a dildo that was laying on the floor, covered in lube. 'That's eighteen inches. You took that without even a squirm.'

Tim's eyes bulged out. He'd taken that? Holy shit! But something looked off about the dildo in front of him.

'Uhm, ma'am, you said we're done, right?' Lara nodded, a slight smirk forming on her lips. She was certain he'd noticed. 'But isn't that one smaller than Cass is?'

Cassie finally snapped out of her trance upon hearing her name. Tim had done it! He'd sucked her dick! She had been in hell not five minutes prior, but she was now definitely in heaven.

'Good eye, young man. It is indeed smaller. But this one isn't.' She took the last dildo out of the box. Yup, that one definitely wasn't smaller. 'You've done great so far, but I'm afraid there isn't anything else I can help you with.'

'What do you mean, ma'am?'

'I mean that the rest is up to you.' She put the dildo back in the box, along with the bottle of lube and closed it. 'That dildo is molded specifically from my daughter's penis. I'm giving it to you for the night. I think you can understand where I'm going with this.'

'Mom, what do you mean, why can't you-' Cassie spoke up, yet again, much to her distaste, not understanding what was going on. They'd done everything her mom had asked of them, why would she just stop right before the end? It made no sense. Luckily for her, Tim understood what her mom had meant.

'You want me to take things at my own pace.' Tim interrupted as he slowly got off the couch and put his pants on.

'Correct! See how you feel about it overnight and then come back tomorrow.' Lara got up as well, removing her gloves and tossing them aside.

'Okay, but, uhm what about Cass?' Tim nodded back to Cassie, who hadn't said a word, still processing things. Her boner hadn't flagged at all.

'What about her- Oh!' Lara finally noticed the admittedly obvious problem her daughter was having. 'Don't worry about that. You have an important task to do instead. Is that clear?'

Tim looked back at Cassie. He was fully aware how awful it felt to get stuck with a boner, though admittedly his was much smaller than that. He really wanted to help her with it, but when she nodded at him to go, he eased up.

The trio made their way to the door, Lara and Cassie making sure to send Tim home safely. Tim and Cassie awkwardly managed to hug each other goodbye. Just before Tim left, Lara spoke up.

'Just so you kids know, I'll be going on a business trip tomorrow, until Sunday. So I won't be around to help you out anymore. From here on, it's all up to you.'