Welcome to the Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Jamies bully has a few secrets.
4k words
4.64
44.4k
125

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you see what Tia was wearing to the party last night?" Kyle asked, his eyes wide with excitement.

Jamie chuckled, but nodded his head. "Yeah dude I saw, it was all over her story." Jamie said, as he pulled his textbook out of his locker.

"We should've been invited to that party." Kyle said with a pout, as the boys made their way to their first period together. "I don't get why they invited Dylan, but left us out."

"One it was a pool party and you don't know how to swim yet. Two Dylan wasn't invited; he crashed it. And three Tia's my e-"

Before the boy could finish, his books were suddenly slapped out of his hands and fell on the floor with a loud thud.

"What the-"

"How's it hanging loser?" A familiar voice sang, causing Jamie to groan.

Victoria.

Jamie turned around to look up at the 6 foot redhead, who wore a mischievous smile on her lightly freaked face. Her sparkling green eyes seemed to pierce right through the boy as she stared down at him excitedly.

"Seriously Victoria? You're still on with this bullshit?" Jamie asked, narrowing his eyes up at the girl.

"I'm never not going to be, loser." Victoria said, leaning in still smirking at the boy. As she did her large breasts threatened to spill out of her v neck, but unlike Kyle who was mesmerized by the thought of the girls tits, Jamie kept his eyes locked on Victorias.

"Looks like someone needs to get a life."

Victoria scoffed, opening her mouth to say something,only to double over in pain catching Jamie by surprise. "F-fuck." Victoria cursed, shaking in place with her hands pressed up against her lower abdomen.

"... Are-" Jamie started reaching out for the girl.

Victoria quickly slapped the boy's hand away. "D-dont fucking touch you... you jackass." The girl said, before rushing off into their first period English class.

"... Am I missing something?" Jamie asked, turning to Kyle confused.

"Dude, did you see the bra she had on?!" Kyle exclaimed, making Jamie roll his eyes heading into class.

And that was reason number four for why they didn't invite.

Kyle.

****

Hours later Jamie and Kyle were in the gym's weightlifting room. Kyle was rambling below Jamie as he was hanging off the pull up bar, his body coated in a fine shine of sweat.

Jamie was shorter than most guys at 5'7, but if there was one thing Jamie hated it was to be looked down upon and so he was sure to work out.

Jamie might've been short, but he was fairly muscular. His body was toned, but sadly he still lacked the 6 pack he wanted so badly. His skin was tanned after playing in so many sports up until his junior year, since the volleyball coach had a big rule against piercings and with Jamie's new 5mm gauges he got as a birthday present last year, he was kicked off. Respectfully of course.

"How long you planning on hanging there?" Kyle asked curiously.

Jamie smiled, before he pulled his legs up straight showing off his core strength.

"Congratulations, but where are you bitches?" Kyle said deadpanned, making Jamie laugh, breaking his form before he let himself drop to the floor.

"Same place yours are, fucker!" Jamie said with a chuckle, as he playful punched Kyle's shoulder.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I got-"

"JUST FUCK OFF!" A voice shouted. The female voice echoing throughout the gymnasium, cutting Kyle off.

"What the fucks going on outside?" Jamie asked, as he and the rest of the people in the weight room quickly spilled out into the gym to see what was wrong, only to find a crowd of people already watching the scene.

"M-ms. Heller, please jus-" A girl started from the middle of the crowd.

"Get the fuck away from olive!" The previous voice shouted, while Jamie pushed his way through the crowd finally realizing who's voice it was. "I don't... d-do-dont..."

There was a sudden loud thud causing everyone to gasp shocked, and as Jamie made his way to the center of the crowd he could finally see away.

On the ground laid a passed out Victoria in her usual gym uniform, her face beet red while her breathing seemed labored, her face even twisted in pain.

"Move! Move, God damn it!" The gym instructor shouted, as she pushed her way into the crowd and quickly checked Victoria.

"I-its she ok?"

The words just seemed to spill out of Jamie's mouth naturally. Jamie himself not even noticing his nervous fist, clenching as he stared down at the girl who's done nothing but cause him headaches for the past 8 years.

"She's fine. She needs to get to the nurse's office now."

"I can-" A familiar slim figured girl started, trying to make her way over to Victoria.

"No you won't! You think I didn't hear what she said? You're coming with me and explaining what happened." The instructor said, glaring to the girl who froze shocked. "Jamie, bring her to the nurse."

"M-me?!" Jamie stuttered both confused and shocked. He might've asked if Victoria was ok, but he didn't think that made him in charge of her.

"Did I stutter?" The instructor asked, turning to Jamie with a raised brow.

Hearing the question Jamie found his eyebrow twitching clearly annoyed. He wanted nothing more than to point out how he shouldn't be responsible for lugging the 6 foot tall girl, when there was a clear height difference between the two. But as he glanced over to see the pained expression on Victoria's face, he took in a deep breath before nodding his head.

"... No ma'am. I'll take her."

*****

A long awkward piggyback ride later, and Jamie found himself sitting down next to the unconscious Victoria as she laid in one of the beds. Jamie wanted nothing more than to just drop the girl off and head on his merry way, but of course the nurse was out and despite who was in the nurse's office, none of the staff members seemed willing to watch over Victoria.

"Why are you such a headache?" Jamie sighed,as he looked down at Victoria's lightly tanned freckled face. Her expression didn't look as pained anymore, but she was still passed out and sweating. "All that money, an assistant to help you out in school and you're still hopeless." Jamie muttered, as he wiped the sweat off the girl's brow.

Jamie has known Victoria since she first moved into town back when the two were in elementary. And while they didn't talk as much back then since the two started fighting like cats and dogs around third grade, Jamie knew one thing.

Victoria came from money.

From the limbos dropping her off and picking her up at school, to the 5 star chefs she hired as the cafeteria staff. Victoria has made it abundantly clear that she could buy her way through life if she wants to. She could have anything she wanted, and yet all she wanted to do was bug Jamie and his friends any chance she got.

"And now look at you, fighting with your maid." Jamie said, shaking his head and kissing his teeth. "Oh, how the mighty fall."

As the woman was laid out on the bed Jamie couldn't stop his eyes from scanning her body. While she wasn't blessed with the best personality, it was evident that Victoria was good looking. She had large breast, a fairly thin waist, plump wide hips, long legs and a fiery red mane. It wasn't any mystery why Kyle goes Gaga whenever the girl walks by.

Although Kyle was like that with almost any girl, period.

"U-ugh." Jamie heard, snapping him from his thoughts to see Victoria's face reddening as it twisted in pain. More sweat started to drip from the girl's brow while her fingers clawed at the bed. "U-ughhh!" Victoria groaned out in pain, her hips riding off the bed as if she was possessed.

"N-no no no. You're ok, you're ok!" Jamie shouted, panicked as he shot up from his chair shaking the girl's shoulder as she continued to groan out in agony. "F-fuck! Victoria, what's wrong?!"

As the girl continued to groan out in pain, Jamie found his blood running cold not knowing what to do. The nurse was gone, Olive was getting scolded and his phone was in the locker room. There was no one to help them.

"UGGGGH!" Victoria shouted, her face almost purple while still passed out. The sight of her filled the boys heads with even more fear.

"Victoria, please! You... you can't die, ok! You-"

There was a sudden snap, catching Jamie's attention making him turn around hoping to find someone, but what he found was far more shocking.

Now standing proudly in Victoria's pants was a tent.

The sight of the tent brought Jamie's train of thought to a complete halt. There was no way that tent was what he thought it was, this had to have been some kind of prank.

But as he saw the covered appendage strained and throb against Victoria's gym shorts,he knew it was real.

"Fuuugh."

Jamie turned back to see while Victoria's face didn't look as pained as before. It was still red and she now laid in the bed squirming uncomfortably.

"... You're fucking kidding me." Jamie deadpanned, as he looked down at the girl's face, tears dripping from her eyes now making Jamie let out a small groan. "... Why me, what did I do?" The boy asked, looking up to God.

Jamie sighed and walked over to the door, locking it before turning back to Victoria who was still straining against her boner begging to be free.

"... I did something in my past life, I just know I did."

After taking the smallest steps he could, Jamie finally reached the end of the bed and stared down at the raging hard on. After a short moral struggle Jamie climbed onto the bed, before pulling down at Victoria pants and boxers.

"You owe me big, you owe me big, you so fucking owe me-" Just as the boy slipped Victoria boxers and shorts past the straning boner it shot right out, slapping against Victorias lower belly with a thud. "B-big..."

The fully erect cock stood at what looked to be 10 inches, and was incredibly thick as it throbbed with excitement finally free.

Her body really is blessed.

Slowly Victoria's hips finally fell back onto the bed, while she let out a small sigh of relief. She still looked like she was in pain, but freeing her dick definitely eased the pain a bit.

"... You're welcome." Jamie said matter of factly, looking up to Victorias before sitting down at the end of the bed. "You big dick bitch." The boy muttered.

Jamie planned on just freeing Victoria's cock until the nurse had arrived to further take care of whatever situation was going on, but as the room slowly began to smell of Victoria's musty scent he couldn't help but find himself sighing annoyed, and glanced back at her hard on.

It was the biggest and thickest he's ever seen in person, and it was attached to his longtime bully, he was a bit curious.

"... Curtains match the drapes, huh?" Jamie noted as he saw the bush of hair at the base of Victoria's cock, but as he looked over the fiery pubs he soon saw that not only did Victoria have balls and not only were they big, but they were also blue. "... Blue balls?"

Jamie looked up at Victoria to see she was still passed out and in pain, her balls twitching in time with her light grunts of pain while precum began to dribble down from her tip.

"... Oh you fucking child." Jamie cursed annoyed. He shifted in the bed before grabbing the meaty rod, noting the very tip of Victoria's mushroom was also blueish. "If you just-"

"Ahhhh!" Victoria screamed, her head rolling back before a torrent of cum shot out of her cock, forcing Jamie to quickly aim her cock off to the side. Letting the cum splatter against the wall with an audible splat.

"... Whoa..." Jamie said, stunned watching as Victoria came from the boy just grabbing her shaft alone. The girl continued to shoot out her load until finally her cock was left still throbbing in Jamie's hand while she sighed, seeming to feel much more relieved.

Jamie sat there frozen for a moment, staring at the wall before he looked back to the cock that still proudly stood hard in his hand. This was getting weird, this was already beyond weird...and yet...

Jamie's hand began to slowly stroke at the girl's throbbing meat, causing her to let out a sigh of pleasure while she twitched in her sleep.

"... All that big talk and you're cumming just from a guy jerking you." Jamie said his eyes glued to the tip of Victoria's dick, watching it twitch as it oozed out precum that dropped down her shaft letting Jamie jerk faster, her cock now slippery.

"O-oooooh u-uggggh!" Victoria moaned out, as she shot out her second load making Jamie smile watching her twitch under his touch as she painted the wall with her seed yet again, causing the musk in the room to get even thicker.

"And you're a quick shot." Jamie pointed out, about to continue jerking Victoria's needy rod until he noticed the blue from the tip of her cock slowly fade leaving it a more natural. "Just wha-"

"Jay."

Jamie froze shocked before looking past the girl's throbbing prick, to see her looking over to him through teary eyes now propped up on her forearms.

The boy's blood ran cold, seeing his bully awake and realizing the situation he was now in, making him quickly let go of the women's meat and put his hands up in defense.

"Y-you-" Jamie started, about to explain the situation of her passing out... and hopefully explain why he pulled her dick out.

Only before he could even start to defend himself, Victoria suddenly pushed the boy onto his back before climbing on top of him, pinning Jamie down.

Jamie quickly shut his eyes, bracing himself for the rightful beating awaiting him.

"I'm sorry, Jay." Victoria suddenly apologized, confusing Jamie until he felt the women grab the sides of his head while scooting herself up. "But let me have you in my dreams at least!"

It all happened too quickly from there. One second Jamie was blinking his eyes open, and the next there was a thick monster cock being thrusted into his unexpecting mouth.

The taste of the girl's salty meat sliding onto his tongue made him go wide-eyed, feeling each and every one of the girls pulsing veins. His hands quickly snapped to Victoria's hand, trying to peel them off his head.

"Oh my-" Victoria started, as Jamie felt a familiar throb against his tongue making him go wide eyed. His hands moved to the girl's thighs to push her back, but before he even got the chance Victoria shoved her entire length into Jamie's mouth making gag uncontrollably hard, just as the girl shot off her third load. "Fuuuuuck!"

Thankfully Jamie couldn't taste the load, but even though this was Victoria's third shot, there were still buckets worth of cum shooting into Jamie's throat.

Jamie tried his very best to hold all the cum he could in the back of his throat, not wanting to swallow. But as Victoria's cock continued to shoot string after string of cum filling Jamie's mouth, the seed quickly spilled past his lips. And with his nose pressed firmly in Victoria's fiery pubs, there was little he could do.

'Swallow to complete the bond' A voice rang through the boy's head.

As if he had a choice.

Jamie finally started to swallow Victoria's cum, freeing up his throat enough to take in a desperate breath of musky air.

"You..." Victoria said, her body shivering as she looked down at Jamie's blonde head wide eyed with shock, untill her hips began to thrust themselves into Jamie's throat, face fucking the boy. "Your the best fucking dream Jamie!"

Jamie had no time to process Victoria's cries, as she continuously shoved her meat in and out of Jamie's throat over and over again mercilessly. Tears fell from the boy's eyes as he was forced to take the girl's brute cock, while his hand still desperately cling to Victoria's thighs.

"You can punish me later Jay, I promise! I'm yours! I'm all y... Yours!" Victoria shouted, as she continued to shove her prick deep into Jamie's mouth as her mind went numb from the pleasure. "T-this is better than usual! I... I'm already... FUCK!"

Another thick load came gushing out of Victoria's pulsating cock, causing Jamie's fingers to dig into the girl's thighs bracing himself for the load he had no choice but to drink. At this point he was pleading for it to be over, his throat hurt, his lips felt bruised and he wasn't sure if he was ever going to be able to wash the scent of Victoria's pubs out of his brain.

But of course she wasn't done.

The moment Victoria finished shooting her fourth load into Jamie's throat, she continued lounging her meaty dick deep into Jamie's throat. The girl moaned even louder in pleasure as she felt the boy gag on her, clearly loving every moment of it.

He'd had enough.

With the last bit of strength in his body, Jamie grabbed Victoria's swinging sack with a shaky hand, giving the hefty blue sack a harsh tug in hopes to stop the assault on his throat.

It didn't.

"Yes!" Victoria cheered in excitement, her cock throbbing even harder inside Jamie's throat, while her eyes fluttered happily as she felt the pleasurable pain shoot from her balls to her cock. "I'm sorry Jay, I'm sorry! P-punish me! Punish your horny futa bitch!"

That was all Jamie had left. With his last resort used up and gone, Jamie's arms went limp, falling to his side as his eyes rolled back into his head.

He couldn't focus on breathing any longer. The only thing he could feel was Victoria's thick cock claiming his mouth along with a dull burning sensation in the pit of his stomach.

Jamie's vision started to blur, lacking the oxygen it took to survive until suddenly Victoria's cock started to uncontrollably spasm in the boy's throat.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! i-im... I love you Jamie!" Victoria screamed on the top of her lungs, before flooding the boy's mouth with her fifth load of cum. Of course, shoving his head down to the very base of her cock as she unloaded her thick baby batter into him.

Without any fight left in him, the cum naturally spilled directly down Jamie's throat and into his stomach, the additional load causing the burning sensation in his stomach to increase.

But he didn't care about that at all at this point, Jamie didn't even care that he was forced to drink at the very least a whole gallon of cum just now. All he wanted was air, the only thing he needed was-

Suddenly Jamie felt the girthy monster slip out of his throat and mouth, letting him hack up the leftover cum in his throat, taking in deep breaths of the sweet air.

Though he found the relief short lived as his head was suddenly pushed to the ground, and felt Victoria's full weight crush him as her lips hungrily pressed into his.

"Mmmmmm." Victoria moaned into the kiss, shivering as she forced her tongue into Jamie's mouth seemingly unbothered by her cum at all. Her main goal was clearly Jamie's tongue, and in his weakened state Jamie was too tired to fight her off, letting the girl have her way only focused on breathing through his nose at this point.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Jay.'' Victoria panted, as she finally broke the kiss while looking down at Jamie. A string of cum connecting the two by their lips, while Victoria's eyes were filled with affection Jamie had never once seen before.

But that wasn't his priority right now.

"Y-you're heavy." Jamie stuttered, mid pant still unable to get a proper amount of oxygen in his lungs, under the weight of the large girl.

"Please Jay, I'm sorry it's just been so long since we had a dream like this." Victoria said, leaning over to leave a tender kiss on the boy's cheek. "I'll accept all your punishment later, I swear. but... but I just love you so-"

"Who locked this door?!" A voice shouted, just before a fist pounded against the door, leading out into the office.

Victoria jumped, startled by the sound of the nurse on the other end of the door before she looked around the room confused.

"T... this dream-" Victoria started, until the school bell suddenly rang causing the girl to go wide eyed listening to the chime from start to finish. Shakenly looking down at the boy underneath her, after a moment of silence.

12