All Comments on 'A Joke - Another Version'

by Sid0604

Sort by:
  • 319 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another

account of wimpy mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still

Still think he should have dumped her and filed charges against Roger.Also how can Alice live with an arsehole like Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

You called it “Another Version”, but it's the exact same as the original. What was the point of this crap? You even had Alice, who couldn't have been sure that her husband DIDN'T fuck the neighbor, pleading for him to take back the spiteful, lying cheating cunt. Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just A Couple Of Points

Going back to the first "etchings" event, when Flo came back home with Jim and immediately went into the bathroom to take a second shower...this one was a long thorough shower to wash off the smell of hers and Roger's sex.

And there were several telltale signs as Roger and Flo went up the stairs, leaving Flo's husband handcuffed in the basement. There was Roger's smirk..."I'm going to fuck your wife and there is nothing you can do about it." There was Flo's swinging her ass back and forth...My ass is for Roger to use now. If you are lucky, I will bring back to you lessons Roger will be teaching me." Then Flo turned and looked at Jim. No expression whatsoever. No remorse. No second thoughts. She was fully committed to Roger in devastating Jim. She might as well have given Jim "the bird"..."Fuck you, Jim."

I was surprised she was even dressed and not covered in Roger's cum when they finally returned to the basement. Another question...If it was "just a joke", why did it take so long? Did the two "pranksters" actually engage in sex upstairs? Not a doubt in my mind. Of course, they did!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Read again

I really like this version of the story. I've read them all, and this one is closest to being convincing that they probably didn't have sex. The etchings episode is fishier. Great effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

A couple of very glaring problems with there story. First, Alice taking a second shower after the "etchings thing". But a more glaring problem is him WARNING Roger what will happen to him when he's released! ...And then he didn't follow through and have Roger arrested and charged and his wife as an accessory!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
STUPID!

Just another PITIFUL RAAC story.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

Sid

I thought your own take on the legendary "A Joke" by Agena was well thought out and written. Jim's responses and internal conflicts seemed pretty believeable to me. Sorry to hear about your own problems with a cheating spouse. Man when that trust goes it's so very hard to regain it.

iameaseliameaselabout 4 years ago
Well Done

But 99% of people do not use the phrase "They/he/she/you cuckolded me" in conversation. Thats usually reserved for guys who actually like being cucked.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
I read it again and it remains an excellent story!

Your comment at the end is something I understand very well. We try to forgive, we work at it every day, but the harm lingers.

RougeHunterRougeHunterabout 4 years ago
Same one

This is the same story with some small differences and explanations and thoughts expanded. It's not bad in any way but why are people keep focusing on if they really have sex to the point they ignore his wife clearly enjoy hurting him emotionally. 3 pages of angst and explanation and investigation to the sex part but the wife gives 1 short apology about enjoying hurting him (it doesn't matter if it's sexual or with Roger) and that part is closed. Even the part about her apology going to the heart of the matter is rather pointless; he gave those exact reasons to 3 people he knows in communication with his wife (neighbor, sister, and daughter) so she may just be parroting what she learned he wants to hear. Why do people always keep passing over the emotional issue? I expect you would understand that part at least going by the note at the end. (My condolences by the way even if it's years late.) (I'm sorry if condolences isn't the appropriate word here English isn't my native language.)

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
At least in the original stories, he got a little self respect back

But NOT in this ridiculous story. The " fingering to a climax " question was conveniently forgotten in the polygraph. There is absolutely no way a happy ending comes from this story. Too much humiliation and zero trust in a whore who could do that even after being warned about it. For all the pie in the sky eyed readers who loved The story, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell at a good price!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Good story, but the final talk was too quick. I didn't feel like she came clean at all, which was a let down. Thus the payoff to the great preceding effort was too small. But fun ride and nothing not to be proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
emotionally incomplete

While there is much discussion in the first third there is very little of the work through and no real retribution for the jokester (oh, he never pulls a prank again, amazing how the karmic balance is restored). The quid pro quo of Alice whether for real or in the imaginations of the two should be at a minimum the just returns for the seeds of distrust they sowed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Orgasm?

How did Flo explain the orgasm?

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A joke?

That is a really fucking sick joke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Clinton definition of sex? Agree keening orgasm fingers etc?

Don't buy it.

Kiss kiss kiss and then to this đź’‹ ass

Trust gone!

Bye bye bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
When it comes to sex...Sex is never a joke..........

I'm sorry but this guy is a wimp...Even if their was no real sex...what they did proved it to him...being handcuffed to a pipe made this more than just a Joke and showed no respect for him...He should have had the police take them away in handcuffs...and served her divorce papers...then make her crawl back...and as far as I'm concered... that was not enough punishment for her...she emotionally raped him...he didn't make her pay the same price he suffered....

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

"I'm real sorry that daddy. I hope you and mom can work this out because I love you both in spite of what she did."

"I'm trying to accomplish that baby because I really am a spineless cuck, I just need more practice sucking your mothers lovers cocks."

Fixed it for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Several things bother me

The characters other than the main three seem not to be all that concerned about what happened to the MC. Even as a joke, it was horrendous, but they seem to treat as something relatively trivial as a pie in the face. Moreover, they all seem to accept the claim that it was a joke, even though they have no real basis for judgment, and the extent of his injuries call it being a joke into question. The husband, in true LiT style, is written as weak, needy, irresolute...really a pathetic man. Even as a joke, the disrespect and cruelty were so profound that he should NOT have taken her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked this version

But I also see the validity of the most recent comments. And I want to add that Flo says "i don't know what made me go on with Roger with the jokes..." and that she needs to see a psychiatrist about it. I call bullsh!t.

She knew why. She likes Roger's attention. This really IS beyond the pale and, c'mon, dude would do time for it. And, no, Flo would be, i won't say burned, but would be so diminished as to be burned.

Final thought: who is stupid enough to get handcuffed by accident? i guess if you're that stupid, the rest could happen.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Still the most realistic take on this story that has been done several times.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

I think the guy is nothing but a wimpy cuckold! She doesn't respect or deserve him all all. If she would participate in that, it's only a matter of time for her to cheat on him. There can be no trust, respect or loyalty for the husband if she'd go through with all that.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Read it again along with the authors other stories. I can say that this author has no self respect or no respect for a man. Its obvious that a pussy or a wimpy cuckold is all this author can write about. This author absolutely sucks turds, and that's reflected in the writing!

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
POOR STORY

There should have been a prosecution of Roger at least, If not Flo as well for aiding and abetting the illegal detention, conspiracy to deprive liberty or just assault. The story may have been worth a few stars if it had included proof of intercourse, like a rape kit, bed sheet DNA or some other reasonable situation but they were ALL MISSED. Any woman who does something like this to their husband should get dumped in the worst possible way (a la 'Saddletramp' perhaps!) This wasn't a different version it was almost an exact copy. I didn't think this site supported plagiarism!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Well written story

Much like the originals, this one has a shitty ending. Fuck a lie detector. He should have gut punched the dipshit long ago. Should have dumped his wife the second time she participated in humiliating him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Changing locks takes 15 minutes with a screwdriver. What kind of middle aged idiot doesn't do that himself?

FifteenyearscotchFifteenyearscotchabout 3 years ago
Didn't read the original

But Sid, seriously, this is NOT the shit you want to aspire to write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where was his revenge???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I have read a few of the endings to the original story.

Very few have actual revenge against Roger.

He deserves to have his balls kicked into next week for thinking this shit was funny.

Roger has one very warped sense of humour and needs real punishment.

Broken bones etc and then told "Hey funny joke isn't it."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
With April Fool's Day Fast Approaching

I hope to see a large selection of over-the-top, out of control Joke gone wild April Fool's stories. I want one where a large group of people ...the entire neighborhood, or the husband's own family or friends or his boss and coworkers get involved in the prank, taking advantage of a gullible, over sexed, or revenge minded wife...such as convincing her that her husband has secretly confided in them that his biggest fantasy is to awaken, handcuffed or tied, and find his wife being willingly gangbanged by a group of men he would either least expect or rightfully envy. And they all want to get in on the lottery to get her pregnant...with his Mom's approval.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@lujon2019

"I'm real sorry that daddy. I hope you and mom can work this out because I love you both in spite of what she did."

"I'm trying to accomplish that baby because I really am a spineless cuck, I just need more practice sucking your mothers lovers cocks."

Is that what you see when you look in the mirror?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

911... my wife and her lover handcuffed me to a pipe. I’m bleeding out from my wrists. Please send N ambulance and police ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

sid, your final comments stuns me. A as a married Man I love my wife enough to die for her. Regardless of 3 kids and 9 grand kids I would throw her to the curb if my wife stabbed me in the back. Just as I disowned my mother for her life for cheating on my Dad. Right and Wrong in forgiveness is determined by the severity. some things ARE unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Everyone is entitled to handle a situation like this as best they can but no one has the right to preach or condemn another for how they do so. Thank you for your story Sid.

somewhere east of Omaha

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Whether they actually cheated or not, nobody in a marriage worth anything pulls that on a loved one. Just comes off like Jim was too scared of a life without Flo, and didn't have it in him to cut the cord. He can talk about the love he and his wife have for each other, but it rings hollow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous thankfully nothing is unforgivable with the Lord. There will be people in heaven that surprises us and there will be people missing that surprise us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The myth of unconditional love can keep people trapped in unsafe and unhealthy relationships. In real adult relationships love is always conditional. Behavior that causes pain either physical, emotional or psychological should never be tolerated and should be a relationship deal breaker. Behavior that is demeaning,belittling, punishing or disrespecting of a relationship partner should also not be tolerated as it violates the condition of a safe and loving relationship. When it comes to relationship deal breakers remember that just because you love them doesn't mean that you have to disregard their deal breaker behavior and stay with them over the myth of conditional love. Love is conditional and their unacceptable behavior may make them such that they no longer a suitable relationship partner any longer. You get to decide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice followup version of the original đź‘Ś. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congrats to the author for now writing one of the top ten wimp male main characters in lw. This guy was ridiculous. There was NO RESPECT whatsoever in this marriage and she had sufficient warnings. No way this marriage survives in the real world, only in this pathetic result of the writer.

Mc will I've I fear of being alone and cave in to her every time, just terribly bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you want to be a wimpy cuckold no one can stop you. She mentally cheated and emotionally damaged you besides physical

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEover 2 years ago

No revenge? 1 star..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lie detector tests can be fooled. Easy enough to do it if you know how. That's why they are inadmissible in a court of law. If it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck and acts like a duck, then it's a fucking duck.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

She betrayed him repeatedly her actions showed utter contempt for him and their marriage. She is remorseful now because of the painful negative consequences Renove that pain and she will return to her selfish arrogant bitch persona. She remains unchanged Divorce remains the only viable alternative.

The chain of causality is insufficient to allow a proper suspension of belief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s not a joke, it’s psychological torture. Anyone who is able to be that sadistic towards the most important person in their life doesn’t deserve to be in a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It doesn’t matter if they actually had sex or not. Everything Jim heard makes him a cuckold in his version that day. Roger and Flo needed to be punished even if it was just a fine and probation. For not pressing charges and having them both arrested he will always be living a victim with out justice. As for Jim and Flo’s marriage, this was a total RAAC. Their marriage was not one of mutual respect and needed to end with a divorce. Maybe after serving her criminal sentence and years of individual counseling for both of them they could meet and try to build a healthy respectfully and trusting relationship. This back together happily ever after garbage can stay in Disney movies.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

1. Roger should have suffered more.

2. The Lie detector expert should have been given the question did they wanted to have sex with each other?

3. He did warn her when the lipstick incident happened. He should have taken a breath and explained to her ( she is really dumb) what Roger was doing...That is humiliting Jim so Flo might have sex with him the ALPHA. Which, by the way he was not an ALPHA of even a BETA.

4. Love is blind

5. she is worse than stupid for participating. I mean really who marries someone this convoluted.

Lastly those who say Flo should have suffered more fail to understand Jim's easy-going nature and complete love for his wife. If he was more like me and some of my service brothers, he would not have even thought up this disgusting prank. Roger wanted to cuck Jim. he couldn't get Flo in bed, so he concocted this to emotionally get himself there. Alice reminds me of a sub who has been beaten down and scarred.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Not much ch better than the original ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written story and plot. Unless you have been cheated on you can NEVER UNDERSTAND the emotional pain, betrayal and mind changing anger. The wife got off too easy. Mental cruelty beyond belief! Heartless and callous. I would have separated till counseling was complete. I would have had the crap beat out of Roger… broken ribs and nose at least

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 2 years ago

If men divorced their wives for doing stupid stuff and playing games with our relationships to us husbands. We would have a 100% divorce rate

husker506husker506about 2 years ago

I'm confused. This is not an alternate version from the original. He expounded on a few details but it's still the same. I hope the original author told you the same thing. Definitely a 1.

DreddrasDreddrasalmost 2 years ago

"Given it was just a tasteless joke..." you lost me here. It was waaay more than just a tasteless joke. It was unlawful detention and intentional infliction of emotional distress. It was emotional and physical abuse, pure and simple. Something far more than a couple weeks of separation would be required to right the ship in this relationship and justify taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Waste of time, almost identical to the original, more like a slightly modified copy-paste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any wife who would do that to a husband should be fertilizing the roses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HDE IS NOTHING BUT A DAMN LIAR. HE SAS HE LOVES HER SO MUCH, BUT WHEN HE KNOWS SHE WAS BEING TRUTHFUL , HE STILL STALLS AROUND. SHE SHOULD HAVE LEFT HIS SORRY ASS! LET HIM BE LONELY THE REST OF HIS MISERABLE LIFE.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

This was written by someone who clearly never grasped grammar. Seriously, how does one post this? Jesus christ.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 star....hub proved to be a big enough man to control his justified anger and to take the steps necessary to stop the rot permanently. He got her back and broke her free of her stupid unthinking "joke-bonding" with Roger and frightened him off further pranks forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No way he looks at the scars and thinks of how much he loves her. He could only think of the disrespect and betrayal. She conspired with another man to humiliate and degrade her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why on earth would you feel anything resembling love towards someone who would willingly do such an aweful thing?

Unbelievable. It's raac for the sake of raac, not even making it easy to believe.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Despite what the lie detector test said I have a hard time getting past the keening sound she makes when she cums. No way she can fake that well enough for her husband to think she had an orgasm without her really doing it.

The other thing I can't understand him getting past is this ... If he could hear them clearly through the vents then they should have been able to hear him clearly too. For him to injure himself that much there would have been a lot of noise, not to mention he was yelling at the top of his lungs. How do they continue on to the completion of their joke and come down the stairs laughing after hearing how much pain he was in?

I get home much he loves her and that he would have been sad and lonely without her. How does he forgive her for intentionally hurting him like she did?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What Flo did was detestable, and you can certainly understand Jim's pain. However, he almost let his pride force him into a lonely life. His pay-back he inflicted on Roger and Flo should have been enoughl. As Alice warned, he became just as baad, if not worse, than Roger. He allowed his pride and ego to continue to inflict pain on the wife he claims to love even after she had proved no sex had occurred. What Flo did was terrible. She showed no regard for her husband's feelings. However, he claims to be a Chrisstina. He implied he hadn't missed mass i many years. A Chrisstian is supposed to believe in forgiveness; yet, he admitted he was being controlled by his demons. Not a very likable guy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a chance he would take her back. Also why write this. Nothing new or added.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

How is this different from the original. It is basically plagiarized from original version. Nothing original at all. 1/5

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Weak spineless mc. A standard lw trope is where only the man is totally ruled by his heart or body. The mind is not in control, therefore he is unable to do anything other than vacillate regarding his actions. Wife did not vacillate at all. He literally has no self respect. The only way this could have been worse was that they actually fucked a couple of times and he still took her back. Really just dumb…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this version. It felt true and real. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have pressed chargers still.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I don't know why you wrote this. It didn't make any significant difference. So you had them sweating over the police involvement and the possibility of jail time for false imprisonment and the mental pain inflicted.

I though you might have them fail the lie detector, or he couldn't get past her orgasm sounds.

I prefer the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you kidding me? A wife who would be this cruel needs to take a dirt nap.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 1 year ago

This is an excellent example of why I hate practical jokes. Someone usually gets hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

File charges, now that is the foundation for a great joke. Roger and Flo doing time for kidnapping, assault and false imprisonment. Oh boy, what a laugh everyone would get out of that. Considering how Flo had treated him as secondary to Roger, I can't imagine a real world man wouldn't take that option. This pussy of an author keeps stating how much the Mc loves Flo, if that's the case her spending a year or so in jail wouldn't change that. What would change is Flo's level of respect for her husband's resolve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jim’s failure to actually press criminal charges and go through with a divorce shows their joke really made him a pathetic cuckold. Flow proved she didn’t respect Jim and loved conspiring with Roger more than her husband when she agreed to the cuckold prank after the make out prank happened. Jim will always have the scars on his wrists from that night as a reminder of what Roger and Flo did to him.

Pathetic ending, the only real regret here is mine for the time wasted reading another cuckold reconciliation story.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Damn, the joke should have died with the previous joke getting Mr. Funnyman Jerry's ass kicked. if it was a joke it went way too far, past getting over, the countdown has reached zero and the rocket has blasted off! Roger should burn and Flo should be looking for a new sucker - I'd press charges and run, not walk, for the exit!

This story aggravates my little mind ........

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

Well, the cuck who was cuffed to the pole is a pussy, Oh I love her so much I miss her so much. If my spouse did something like this, I'd be in prison. This rambler admits he lives with a woman who cheated and he no longer has any trust in his wife. Pathetic!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
huh?

"How come Roger's got lipstick on his face and clothes and you look like you've been doing some necking?" "Oh, that's because I was so happy to see Roger's etchings. I must have gotten carried away. Do you mind, Honey?" "Do I mind? Hell yes I mind!" I yelled as i slammed my right fist into Rogers nose, feeling the satisfaction of his nose flattening with a crunch under my punch. Then as Roger fell to the floor, unconscious I walked out without another word.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - Do I mind? Hell yes, I promptly punched her in the face and walked away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jim should go to Alice and put some love pee in her pissy and when she gets fat and a baby comes out, live in the same house with their baby, as husband and wife. Roger should have been beaten horribly and Flo should have had some damage to always remind her of her stupid role in Jim's injuries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Basically the exact same story. 3 major questions that should have been on the tests, 1) were the orgasms he heard real, did either of them really cum? 2) did either of them touch the others genitalia any (jerking off, fingering, or oral)? 3) had either of them ever fantasized about actually having sex with the other?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Alternate version. First practical joke I told him Homie don’t play that game. Second practical joke I put my boot in his balls. While he was on the ground I whispered in his ear next time I’d kill him. Never had another problem.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A good story, nicely written with good descriptions of characters and feelings, I liked the last bit saying how easy it is to hate and yet love someone at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm going to take author to task as it appears this story was more about therapy for him than a story for us.

That said, there are some major, truly terrible flaws in this story.

1. The kissing "joke"...any man worth the name would have taken his wife right into the ground for that. Even before, jokes at his expense, demonstrating growing disrespect for him and her blind disregard to hear his pain to she could continue her sick game.

It is beyond rational that being handcuffed then subjected to the psychological torture they put him through would EVER be forgivable. Sadistic and debased don't begin to cover it. That the pair thought it funny is beyond sick.

No matter how sincerely she was sorry, penitent or ashamed she was it defies belief that any man would take her back let alone feel love for her. In truth, we're in that cellar it would have been VERY HARD to not beat the crap out of both of them. I would have not crossed that line but otherwise I would have had the them both arrested and prosecuted. Divorce would be a given. HER feelings, or life status would mean nothing to me.

So, in my opinion, this had the makings for a good story but THE above fault torpedoed it.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

OK, there are two parts to every story here that involve a real life happening in the writer's genuine experience. There is the story which is mainly fictional based on truth, and there is the truth of what actually happened.

Often the bald truth will not make a passable story, that's where fiction emerges.

So please understand the difference and know that you are being told a story, that story may be cathartic for the writer, so trying to unpick what is fiction to "correct" the writer is pretty self-defeating. What you are reading is the story, not the truth.

To the writer, "Trust me when I say that it is possible to love someone so much it hurts and never want to lose them; but at the same time to hate what they have done to you." You wrote that from experience, my experience is from over 40 years married to the same woman. I understand exactly what that means, I'm lucky never to have been tested, I've no idea how I may have reacted to infidelity in my younger years, but I'm pretty certain that over the second half of our marriage, that sentence would have applied to me.

Luckily I'll never know for sure but it is exactly how I feel about my missus, I'd endure a lot for her. I guess I'm not a real man, unlike our friend Anonymous.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Except for the critical flaw that he never actually put his foot down during PRIOR "jokes" I enjoyed this tale. Four stars.

JPB

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

@nixrox

1 star - Do I mind? Hell yes, I promptly punched her in the face and walked away.

You said in other comments that you "hate violence of any kind" but now you would punch your wife in the face!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

@AngelRider

This was written by someone who clearly never grasped grammar. Seriously, how does one post this? Jesus christ

Better than anything you have posted!

By the way Christ should be started with an upper case C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For those who don’t think that the “joke” was serious, and are glad that he took her back, just imagine what your reaction would be if the sexes were reversed?!?

If a husband handcuffed his wife to a pipe as part of a “joke”, and she had to get stitches in the Emergency Room, how many felonies would the prosecutor find to charge him with?

Would friends and family say “Get over it, it was just a joke”, or would they say “Put him in jail and get a divorce! How can you ever trust him not to hurt you again? How could you go to sleep?”

The real world equivalent of this story, and how people react is why MEA and Red Pill are gaining ground!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You wrote another wimpy cuckold story

Best friend? You were constantly on him about overdoing practical jokes.!! And on your wife!! After last one about necking you warned them stop or else. Last wasn't tasteless it was over the top. Disrespected and dishonored you And physically restraint and harm. Just accept you are a wimpy cuckold!!! No real man would put up with that shit even if no physical sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A major failure. It automatically goes to the DA/SA for consideration of charges. Now on top of that EVERYBODY in this story are wimps and negligent in not reporting a crime. Just pull it and see about writing and better version.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story only has 2 realistic endings:

1) Hubs beats the crap out of the so-called friend; or 2) Hubs presses charges for kidnapping and/or false imprisonment.

Anything else is just fantasy.

demanderdemander11 months ago

The entire plot is a fantasy. No way anyone would ever take her back, sex or no sex. Lie detector tests are completely unreliable. They're an interrogation tool for idiots. D

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There is soo much repetition in this story. Pagers 2 & 3 are basically him saying over and over he believed they fucked and Alice asking him if he believed they fucked and how sorry Flo is. Over and Over and Over

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh, HELL No!

Busman19639Busman1963910 months ago

A nice interesting story. A little over the top for reality but still a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your work is terrific. I’ve been married 49 years. My cheated on me with her boss for five years. When we were first married. She never said she was sorry.

deependerdeepender10 months ago

Both this author and the original one use these stories to endorse both cuckoldry and the infliction of bloody pain upon innocent bystanders. If you enjoy such things then these are your guys. If you say that you like these stories then that is what you like about them. There is nothing else. Despite his protestations to the contrary, the mc loves these things as well. His actions speak louder than his words.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My cheating wife suffered from depression, so let's always trust whatever wife says and not writing about cheating wife ever...

Lector78Lector789 months ago

Que a Jim lo hicieron cornudo de verdad, por eso Alicia le ofrece a Jim hacerle el amor y dice Jim, que es un ofrecimiento de por vida, aunque ya no son vecinos. Es lógico, Alicia aunque dice que no vio huellas de fluidos en la ropa de cama, se apresuró a quitarla y lavarla, porque no quería que Jim pudiera comprobar y darle su merecido a Roger. Lo del detector de mentiras, Roger en su temor, podría haber sobornado al técnico, ya que Jim no ve la prueba, solo los resultados. Jim debería tomar el ofrecimiento de Alicia y allí obtndría su confesión, pero a la vez Alicia le pediría que Jim no le cobre a Roger.

Lector78Lector789 months ago

En verdad la historia da material para una continuación, algo así como : "No me equivoqué al oir lo que oí, Flo y Roger si tuvieron sexo, me lo contó Alicia seis meses atrás luego de hacer el amor, por cierto es una amante fantástica ¡opps!..si, si tome su ofrecimiento y.....bueno eso es materia de otra historia que contaré después"

Queda el resto a la imaginaciĂłn de alguien que quiera contiuar la historia y darle un final feliz y justo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous