All Comments on 'A Joke Ch. 02 - Texan's Epilogue'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 231 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The usual

WHIte willing male cuckold lives happily ever after after accepting and forgiving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just reread it again

Don't know what I commented before but here it goes. We all agree Roger was a scumbag and he deserved a big chunk of the payback, however, Jim did go too far with the branding. Alice was, well Alice. She should have seen Roger for what he was long before anyone else. IMHO Jim should have begun the divorce proceedings after the etchings incident. He could have cited irreconcilable differences and just told Flo that yes he's an asshole, but he refuses to be either a cuckold or a wimp, and if she wants him to stop the divorce, then no more jokes. That would have made the lesson stick! Other than that there's just not much to say!

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Good decision

I liked the ending- I too am a romantic. The comment, "I'm 46. I'm too old to start over- I imagined us together the rest of our lives" is so very true and to the point, and it is why the stories where a husband kicks out his errant middle-aged wife bother me. The threesomes are a nice bonus- you go, guy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
But I love mopeds...

I used to drive my girlfriend in college around town on a moped... we were cute together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
crap

"I know Dad. I know what I'd do. Biggest god-damned revenge 'joke' on the mother-fucker next door. He's the real fucking problem here. Why the hell are you letting that bastard slide, while making Mom's life a living hell?"

Dumbest line ever written.

The "Friend" owed him nothing. HE invited the snake into their lives, and then allowed his "Wife" to continue, consequence-free.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
JOKES ARE LIKE CLOWNS

sometime scary. sometime amusing...always perilous, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sadistic, sick, perverted

- 1 billion *

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Have Some Experience Here

Being handcuffed and at the mercy of someone else can cause a person to hyperventilate. And being tased is unbelievably painful. I have been stabbed and even grazed by a bullet. They pale in comparison. I do, however, believe that the burning and electric jolts were over the top. But I would not have had any problem with castrating Roger or giving him.a partial penectomy. But that may just be me. But, personally, I think that any man who sets out to break up a marriage deserves to lose his testicles and penis.

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
Always have a sense of humor

I'm not sure I go along with you on the "payback" joke but hey they are your characters. Otherwise a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
funny

Cutting off guy's penis and lopping off his testicles is OK but shocking and branding is not.

Ask any male which he would rather have as punishment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent epilogue

Deserved what they got, especially Roger. Could have given him some more, for fucking up everything with his inane pranks. Shocking that Flo, who insisted she loved her husband, could disrespect him as she did! - but a good ending. 5 stars--- if not more. Loved your closing comments!

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 6 years ago
lol

tall tales indeed human nature would have had 1 or more end up dead during that torture session, reconciliation lol again human nature would have made that impossible after a torture session. i wonder if they hand cuff each other before they go to sleep to be sure no one kills or tortures the other again

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 6 years ago
o forgot

2mil volts? was that a typo? bc 2mill volts would turn a person to ash let alone holding something that can produce that much volts

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Fitting end

The only part that doesn’t make sense, is staying in the house where everything happened. They’re due for a change of scenery.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Too much?

I liked the story. I think that the first chapter was enough. Unlike other readers, I was able to draw my own conclusions. It was, however, funny and over the top. What I liked most were the authors introductory message, and his message at the ending. Yeah! Fuck you Roger. A 4 Star Rating.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Oh, holy cuckolding shit....

RAAC?! After the shit that Flo did?!

Sorry, you lost my vote. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Flo's husband should have nothing to do with any of them mostly Flo, what a loose screw.

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Great finish

Your a great writer. Loved the finish.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved the iron hard core wrapped in a playful glove. And like you, I like people to end up happily where possible. So I enjoyed the journey. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Masterpiece

Wow, i didn't see that ending coming. Well told. No dead sections...BRAVO, BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Staying with her

Makes this a WIMP story...1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Flo and Alex killed it

I was happy reading the story until the FFM with Flo and Alex. There was nothing in the story that would support the FFM, and I would think that neither Flo nor Alex would have allowed sharing a husband/lover.

Was a good story until that point, and then it dropped like a killer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good ending

I hope they all three die of sex induced heart attacks at age 90.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loose ends burnt off

Yep you did it. Tied off all those loose ends with a blow torch. Can't really say anyone recovered from it all. Like you said, you went nuclear on them, and himself. I guess in a way, no one really recovers from a betrayal in a spiritual relationship. Really liked it, well planned and written..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Myne por englsh dos alow myne too ad comment. Love it slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nailed it

Man , that's what i like about Texas...bring the hammer...) 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pity he wound up as

nothing more than a willing cuck after all

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 5 years ago
More comment

Further to my last comment, on rereading the original two stories and both your follow-ons, yours are better. I really enjoyed them.

I've known one or two of those 'pranksters' who laugh like the Joker in the pretence that its humour, while constantly tormenting someone (me) as if they're being paid to do it. It's like trying to concentrate on doing something while a mosquito keeps buzzing around you. Eventually you lose your temper and go looking for the little bastard with murder in mind. So I understand the need to get that mosquito and start removing wings.

However, I actually liked your afterword best. And still the BTB crowd weren't happy.

Sometimes the vitriol in the comments is almost better than the story - although not here. And if at the end he's no longer married, how is he still a cuck? The way it's overused, I think that word is actually a mating call for the anonymous.

TX, your absence leaves us poorer for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That really was a pretty severe ending, with a lot of pain being inflicted on everyone involved. I really felt sorry for Alice, she was just an innocent bystander who got sucked into the maelstrom. But you know, the situation could have turned out worse. I have known people to be killed for lesser offenses than what Roger perpetrated against Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As there wanst a chapter detailing how he was slowly

poisoning the duplicitous cunt, that make him a cuck

and cucks deserve their pain becuase the spineless shit vollenteer for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's with all this 'cuck' shit?

I honestly don't get it. What is up with all these comments about 'cucks'? All the "they deserve the pain because they do it willingly" and similar crap?

I am one of those people who was really shocked and appalled at all those stories about men (and very seldomly women) who get pulled/threatened/beaten into a relationship where they are forced to watch other people have the questionable 'honor' of fucking their sleazy, scheming, conniving spouse. It was actually kind of a fixation for a while, and still is to an extend. But I think I understand it now. You see, instead of leaving hurtful comments here, I did a bit of research. A lot of it, actually.

I started looking into real life accounts of cheating, and only very seldomly is it about cuckoldry. There are some real good podcasts out there, and even real taped (anonymized) couples counseling sessions that can teach you a lot, if you have the desire and the mental and emotional capacity for it. Most of the time it seems to be:

A) People who are too immature, or have too little integrity, to end their existing relationship before starting another. Those people are not willing to come back, crawling and begging, to their (no longer) significant other, because to them the partnership has long ended. They just 'forgot' to tell the other half about it. They are commonly not at all sorry about what they have done. Commonly, they feel justified, but embarrassed about being caught, some a little scared about possible social consequences. Or

B) People who want new temporary, exiting experiences. It seems logical that some of the B) cases drift into A) cases over time. One thing I have found interesting is how differently these B) cases are often worded, depending on the gender of the cheater. If the cheater is a man, he is an animal, a sleazy prick trying to get his rocks off where he shouldn't, and he often doesn't have a lot to say about it other than that he is sorry. When pressed, these men may admit that they weren't felling fulfilled in their relationship when it comes to intimacy and sex. If it is a woman she was often "exploring her womanhood" or "on a journey, discovering herself". Many times she isn't really sad about what she did, but sorry about how it affect her partner.

Now, I am not saying that this is true in all cases, or even in most cases, but there is a clear tendency. I think it has to do with the extremely uneven sexual power distribution between the genders. Women often simply have so much more sexual power than men, so that if the man cheats, he plays the submissive, apologetic role, and she plays the dominant, offended role, holding the power to forgive or not. If the woman cheats, he plays the submissive, aggrieved role, while she plays the dominant role of the comforting partner, holding the power to "rebuild his manhood" or not. In the B) cases, anyway.

I think the root of this power discrepancy lays with the natural desire to procreate and the biological fact that, when a couple has a child, there is absolutely no possibility for doubt about who the mother is. The same cannot be said for the father. My feeling is that this is where all the masculine angst stems from.

So what does all this have to do with willing cuckolds? A lot, I think.

From my research, it seems that there are 2 categories of willing 'cuckolds':

C) The simplest to grasp (for me at least) is a person who is scared of getting too close to a partner. A very effective medicine is to have your partner have other partners. Some of these people coin themselves polyamorist, but not all. Some are strictly monogamist and still ask their partners to date and/or have sexual relations with other people, for strictly non-sexual reasons. Boy, it must be a pain to walk in those shoes.

D) The other type of willing cuckold is the only one I think of as "true" cuckolds, in that they have an actual cuckoldry sex fetish. I see this a a form of BDSM, where the cuckold gets off on being submissive to their partner's sexual control. I believe that, exactly because of the sexual power discrepancy between men and women, more men than women are attracted to this type of submissiveness, or less commonly, this type of lifestyle. In the same way, there is a physical power discrepancy between genders, hence why more women than men are attracted to the submissive role in a sex scenario where that plays a role, such as rape(like) fantasies. Anyway, the ultimate act of submission (and therefore joy) for the true cuckold, is (or may be) if their dominant partner chooses to get pregnant by someone else, while the submissive has to do all the real fatherly work.

So I think I actually finally understand. This is not a case of "they deserve the pain because they did it willingly", but rather "they deserve the pain because it fulfills and pleasures them in a way that is hard for the rest of us to understand". Exactly like with people who find pleasure and fulfillment in being brutally whipped. Or god damn feet (why the fuck is it always feet and never elbows??). This is not about cheating at all, but about a Dom/sub relationship, and if some people choose to live like that, then that is totally fine - WITH CONSENT! Without consent, it isn't any better than any other kind of gross sexual abuse. Exactly like it is fine and dandy to get off on fantasies about rape, but disgusting and crazy to rape someone for real. I hope (and believe) that the number of people who act out these fantasies of abuse on an unwilling victim, is as little a blimp in the statistics as those who wrongfully act out their fantasies of physical dominance.

In the same way people feel justified in wanting to take away the physical dominance of a physical abuser, by either breaking their limbs, cutting off their genitals, or even murdering them, people should feel equally justified in wanting to take the sexual abuser's sexual appeal and/or ability away. Luckily most of us aren't savages, so instead of murdering rapists, we instead have society put them in prison for extended periods of time, and limit their contact with victims as much as possible. Perhaps it is time to consider doing the same with people who use sexual power to abuse others. And perhaps also do some preventive measures, such as mandatory paternity tests? Seems logical to me, at least.

In fact, I now strongly believe that it should be punishable by law to break a marriage contract, and it is deeply uncivilized that society refuses to handle such crimes. It might just save a few lives if people weren't left to deal with it themselves.

As this excellent author points out in another story, death is commonly the only exit clause in such contracts, which seems, mildly put, irresponsible. Where else in life do people get to agree to contracts and suffer no consequence for breaking them? That's right: In their wildest dreams.

Damn... Sexuality is tricky fucking... Sorry, fucking tricky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One Thing That Hit Me Hard

I have been married and divorced three times. I do not remember the last time I enjoyed sex with any of them. I would give years off of my life to have had "one last time for old times sake." Excellent follow-up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too Bad About

Roger's dog, I'm in Texas and we just took in a second rescue dog, one more wouldn't have hurt a bit. Are you sure that Roger's comments are Anonymous? Sounds like timriv to me. I think all three of your joke stories are much better than the original, hopefully way too over the top but then again as you explained that was the point. Don't know where you've gone but you are certainly missed, here and in newfi land. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Liked

I liked it better stopping after your first chapter. This didn't really add anything to the story.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Great alternative ending

Maybe the violence was a bit much but she definitely learned her lesson. I think after 20 odd years of marriage they could have reconciled earlier as she never had sex with the joker. However alls well that ends well. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nope

and yet another broken promise from the whore

she promised she would wait forever for the smallest hope he would take her back, but her going out and fucking other guys doesnt sound like waiting forever

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Good ending

Glad Roger got screwed over. Still think the wife is a whore, even if she was joking...

2coastflyer2coastflyerabout 4 years ago
Great finish!

Nice touch! The A-hole got what he deserved and Alice, Flo and Jim were able to reconnect.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Read and enjoyed fan of extreme payback for cheaters forgive

Roger had a fall and landed on pointed object and pinned one of his testicles and penis together managed to save part of penis and the other testicle

RougeHunterRougeHunterabout 4 years ago
Much better than your ending.

Your ending reads a lot worse by being seperate from this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

5* for your closing comments. A fucking moped?

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

I really liked this ending. By far the best of the 'Joke' alternates. It somehow even goes well with your previous chapter. Oddly, the part that really hit me was the bit where he's with Alice, talking about it not working out, she asks when he'll leave etc etc.

That bit sounds so realistic. Damn, in my life I've had that conversation. Damn near word for word.

And I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Really good story.

Deprived891Deprived891almost 4 years ago
I Liked this story

I like it! The A-hole Roger got what he deserved and Alice, Flo and Jim were able to reconnect more intimately. The thought of Flo and Jim remarrying would ruin the three relationship.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Roger goes to the police

The story is stupid. All Roger has to do is go to the police and the vindictive asshole is going to be convicted of false imprisonment and battery, which should be good for several years in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's all bullshit

Everyone carries on, even though the husband actually committed serious crimes against Roger, I appreciate he wanted a nuclear revenge, then why not go all the way and kill him, I'm sure the author would have found a way for that to go unpunished too, poor overall

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Over the top enjoyed

Revenge carries on way past the first time

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
Jim....

He should get remarried, and keep Alice too. That would get him 5 stars. The Bear pretty much approves.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I'm surprised after all this he basically moved sideways then back again lol.

But he was married to flo for more than 23years and I'm sorry but that is a lot of years to simply move on, I'm also happy that Alice was with him for a while as well, and when he got back with flo too.

Glad you kept them unmarried, everything is going great so why change it, keep it simple and you did, awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hardy har har

That , my friend , was funny ! What a spectacular epilogue ! Hilarious and warm and cuddly and soft and downy-like ! I loved it ! Do you copy , over ? Roger Wilco over and out !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sure, why not, what do they have to lose?

They already threw it away, once. Now they are drifting back to it, like a rudderless boat being washed back to its home port. Its possible.

But I never understood Flo, how she started with Roger. I mean, maybe a joke or two, innocent. But the humiliation and disrespect, continually, chronically? And so late in their marriage, after she knew what a great husband, father, lover he had been, and still was. Was it Martian Scorn Ray? It was necessary to drive the plot, but its origins never made sense, not in a way that would lead to eventual reconciliation. Just the opposite. Whatever caused he to drift out of respect and compassion for her husband would be expected to continue and increase over time. Why not? But why would she? That's what makes the plot weak. Her contempt for her husband never made any sense.

And neither does their reconnection, especially including Alice. Still it was an interesting read.

Thanks for the effort.

MALAMUTEMANMALAMUTEMANover 3 years ago
A moped???

Seriously?? A moped???

Jim's hatred knows no bounds.

Loved the story and the ending.

Thanks

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

It was sailing along just fine until the end. Ending drops it to *4 for threesome.

Sak77Sak77about 3 years ago
The DOG!?

Did you have to kill the dog!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WOW

After all that jimmy was a WIMP after all.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggieabout 3 years ago

An ending of epic scale! Alice got to stay (yay, I liked Alice), Roger lost a ball, and I’m still laughing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Still waiting

For a proper conclusion to "The Joke". This was another "meh". Every feeble attempt at finishing this story by numerous authors are in themselves a "Joke". In not one sequel I have read, has anyone taken it to it's only logical conclusion. It Must end in a divorce. It's the only outcome possible after all the countless humiliations heaped upon the husband by his hateful wife, culminating in chaining her own husband to a pipe while she fucked the neighbor. Even if she didn't actually fuck him, she got naked for him, and let him make her cum. Every time she helped her neighbor humiliate her husband, that was itself cheating.

Hell, even in this one, she begs and pleads with her husband to not hurt the dick head neighbor, but when he is tied up, she can't wait to again help her neighbor torture her husband.

This story was fucked up originally, and nothing has ever improved it's disposition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mauser45

Wins the gold star for best headline.

Oh, holy cuckolding shit....

Perfect. No need to say anything else about this travesty of a story.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Stupid to let Roger carve up Jim's head. I thought Jim was gonna wake up to Roger fucking Flo but thrilled it wasn't to be. Glad to see Jim and Flo together again.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@Anonymous10 days ago

Still waiting.

Write your own story instead of whining like a little bitch about stories from a really good author.

Are you Roger?

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@someoneother

Roger goes to the police

Did you forget that Roger handcuffed Jim first, in his basement leaving his wrists all cut up.

You know this was payback don't you.

@Harryin VA

WHY do authors KEEP doing a re-write of this God dman awful story!?!

STOP THE GOD DAMN MADNESS...

Why would anyone do anything just because you said so, or didn't like. You sound like you think you are some sort of a God.

Well guess what....you are not!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fuvk you Roger

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Excellent ending! I think Flo finally got it and Alice was really in love with Jim but knew she couldn't compete with Flo over time. I had an asshole "friend" like Roger once and amazingly his name was Roger. My wife and I almost had a relationship that ended like Jim's did with a second woman but I could not do it to my wife. We loved each other too much to share and it would not have been fair to our friend!

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

I read page one and skipped the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Everything that you'd expect from a cowboy...

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 3 years ago
I didn't like your first part but

This part isn't half bad.

My only real critique of your two stories is the same as the rest of Lit authors and people in general who attempt or write about revenge. You all simply don't have the concept of what Revenge truly is. In a way, that's a good thing.

In order to really pull off an act of revenge, it needs to be total and final. Most people don't have the ability to do it or even write about it. They usually either back off a bit or think that killing a bad person is Revenge. They also do it sneaky so the person doesn't even realize who performed the Revenge or they think they just had some bad luck.

Like I said above, Revenge should be total and final. It should also punish the person for a very long time if not the rest of their lives. The person should also know you did it but can't get back at you or have any solid evidence to give to the Police. If you kill someone in the name of Revenge it isn't really Revenge because they can't suffer. If you feel the situation calls for a death you leave them alive and instead, kill all of their family members.

You also don't cut a cheating wife a break because they were a good wife for X Amount of years or the mother of your children., You grab your kids and all the money and run.

Revenge should NEVER BE proportional, that's called payback. All forms of revenge should decimate that persons entire existence.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

That was an actually well-told aftermath, quite toned down, especially considering the insanity of the previous part. How he ends up with his mini-harem is a stretch, but I'll take it. Love the postscript about Roger, perfect way to end.

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

Yea! Fuck you Roger!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

I know Roger was a bad guy but making him drive a moped, thats dark, very dark. Good follow-up to a follow-up, not a happy ending exactly but not a dark bleak ending.

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Reading this story (all parts of it) made me shit, puke, howl at the moon and then curse god just before I went blind and died. It is so perverse and fucked up that it almost seems like real life. Personally, should the situation have happened to me, I probably would have just curled up in the fetal position and cried. Then in a few minutes after I got over it all I would have hefted up my huge nuts and with my steel hard 13" dick I would have fucked Roger, both wife's and then finished off in the tailpipe of my 1967 Vincint Shadow. As I walked away from the burning home (with all of the other involved people still alive inside) I would hop in my duallie Dodge truck and take off with my trailered 2006 highly modified Boss Mustang and head off cross country leaving a trail of crying bow legged waitresses behind.

Just saying......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck your ending. Everybody gets computer viruses from shitty porn and male enhancement emails. especially when he was old and owned by the same person since they were a puppy, killing off a dog is never funny. It's not a moped, its a vintage Punch Maxi. And fuck Krystal, that bitch/dude never said nothing.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

Woah. I think I’m going to have to read everything else you’ve done because that was some serious quality writing.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Yes, you are a serious good writer. Enjoyed this. Really great effort

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

second time around for here I like it as much as I did the first time solid five

The WandererThe Wandererover 2 years ago

Story was fun and I really can't believe how well you got the anons off to a tee in the end notes.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was written 8 years ago, and no new stories for a very long time. This was a great story, please write again. 5 stars

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Just had to have a happy ever after ending didn't ya... Ah well it works for your friendly neighborhood Servant; after all you preceded it with one of the most off the wall BTB's EVER! So I will go with the husband is an idiot... who lets his love and loneliness trump his common sense. Yes the wife is an utter sociopathic narcissistic slut who by her demonstrated actions throughout BOTH episodes demonstrates one iota of the unconditional love necessary to have a viable safe place called home which is the core of a true marriage. Instead she demonstrates her sociopathic selfishness over and over again and is in pornea. Pornea is the greek word losely translated as lust...which really means to use another as a thing/object to satisfy your impulsive lust of the moment., Unconditional love is based on the rational decision to love regardless of the circumstances...in which you place the partner's needs before yours. Pornea is utterly selfish and is the acting out of emotional momentary impulses, It is an addiction, and like an addiction the monkey on the back grows into the gorilla as you continually feed it., Since it is a momentary gratification of emotional impulse a sociopath like the wife is always searching for a bigger cock, better sexual expertise, more humiliation of the previous partner.

The wife demonstrates that she is in pornea through her continued disrespect of the husband throughout the both episodes.... Not once in these tales does she ever show unconditional love, but instead shows her utter contempt for her husband and marriage in the basement, and even at the happy ever after ending. As a sociopath she will always look for a higher sexual hit...and that base motivation can only be contained through clearly established outward boundaries the crossing of which will result in very painful punishment. She cannot discipline herself by definition. Thus the husband becomes the warden of the prison camp that the marriage transforms into, It will continue only until he realizes the utter hopelessness of continuing as she can and will act out additional betrayals when new triggering circumstances occur in the future.

And that my friends is Servant's definition of HELL on Earth... Still an outstanding over the top tale and I love over the top tales by a really exceptional writer.... 5 stars!!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

It's been what...3-4 years since you last wrote a story. I naturally do not know why you stopped, however I'd love to hear your thought on how you "outline" the direction of your stories. I love your style and even going over the top a bit woth these 4 chapters. BTRH

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Very good aftermath. I like it. I feel both parts are very real.

Good description of the emotions also.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 2 years ago

OMG these people are all terrible. Clinically insane perhaps. Not a good ending not a good aftermath either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the author's postscript! Great play on "Anonymous". This Anonymous appreciates the wit in this work. Thank you Tex :}

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Liked it but didn't love it. Too much pain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Wasn't 5 on the ending version, but definitely a 5 on the epilogue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’ve read all the sequels. Just read this one again and I must say, I’ve enjoyed more the second time. That’s the hallmark of a great writer. And TTT is right about resiliency. Our minds are hard wired to forgive...eventually. Time is always the enemy (and friend) in reconciliation. Great writing and you captured the entire gambit of emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Flo was a lot worse than Roger it was sickening she helped torture him for months and then finally carried it to a climax. It's such a disgusting feeling seeing him get back with his abuser.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

5 stars. You have a weird sense of humor. BUT---I enjoyed the story(s).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love mopeds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

YOU TOTALLY FUCKED THIS PART UP WITH THE SKANKS FLO, ALICE TEAMING WITH ROGER!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That wasn’t an epilogue. That was chapter 3

EvilRussianEvilRussianover 1 year ago

These creatures had to be dissolved alive in acid. Everyone.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

You satisfied most everyone. Except, the righteous few. RESPECT!

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Didn't

Like this version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this ending. Gave it a “5”. The best part, was him not re- marrying the slut. When her snatch dries up, he can then bring a “ younger model” into bed, since ex wifey has already given her approval to threesomes. If she doesn’t like it, don’t let the door hit your ass, on the way out. That’s the thing most women who cheat, don’t understand. Unlike what Literotica would have you believe, a woman peaks on her attractiveness around 20. Since a lot of these women in these stories become empty nesters before cheating, that would make them mid 40’s. Young enough to find a dick, but not hot enough to warrent a ring. And about 8-10 years away, from being in the bargain bin, low shelf life isle at Walmart!

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

I like a happy ending too

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Damm RAAC.

Flo didn't learn anything. Didn't defend her husband when Roger knocked him out and tied him up after the women were released. Still proclaimed her innocence "we didn't do anything". Only reason she changed was Roger wasn't around anymore.

Jim said his love was dead and had been dead for several hate filled months. How the heck could he do 180°?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crazy over the top story. Just Bizarro world. And yet somehow it works. I disagree that Flo learned nothing. The time in the basement changed her a great deal. Even she and Alice made up. She experienced great loss. After seeing what Roger had been doing to use her and come at her "blindside", she had no use for him whatsoever. I think the RAAC while twisted was somehow believable and besides they will never remarry. They are lovers but there is not enough trust to merit a formal marriage though I wager Flo would like nothing more for it to happen. It was interesting to see the MC heal over time. Not completely. Trust not restored. But thr part of him that loved his wife grew enough to move back in. Roger was a pile of shit. Alice got really hurt. Thr fact that she keeps coming over to spend time with Jim and Flo means she is not whole again after all of this.

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

I like happy endings after Purgatory. This filled the bill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loathe the jokesters of this world. Five stars.

BehindbluisBehindbluisabout 1 year ago

I would seriously love to sit down with you and have a couple of drinks. Hell, make that a week long conversation, one sitting would be insufficient to delve into your psyche. I am truly awed, lol.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Don’t know why, but I liked it at the end. Crazy tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20419 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).