A Journal of the Pleasure Year

Story Info
My daughter's boyfriend came home and my wife took advantage.
9.9k words
3.12
23.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mergansa
Mergansa
80 Followers

This story is only a frolic. A married woman makes love to men other than her husband and enjoys the experience. There's also a theme of inter-generational sex. If you don't want this, find something else to read or try writing something yourself. Don't say you haven't been warned.

***

Today the third of April. I'm keeping this journal while my daughter Lydia is home from uni. Just for the record so I don't forget. Where to start? It has to be the packet of dark stockings, deluxe brand and expensive, left on the kitchen bar for me to find. I duly notice but don't comment because I know why Nadine, my wife, is shopping for clothes. And she's done her hair in a new way which I like. I tell her so and she rewards me with a happy grin and a defiant toss of her shiny dark mane.

So nothing outrageous. Nadine's not one to sit at home reading glossy housekeeping magazines. Or spend Saturday inspecting flat-pack furniture. Life is drama, intrigue, fun. Oh she likes her comfortable home but not so that it gets in the way of living. I guess I'm the same.

Actually I should begin with the photograph. Posted to me by my daughter while I was in a meeting about a customer relations app for our business. I'm good at my work and get well paid in return for life-reducing discussions about enquirer wastage and dormant returners. These things need my full attention and I should have ignored my phone when I felt it vibrate -- an incoming message. Instead I snatched a look and found the picture. This was awkward and I had to be careful. The picture's in front of me now and the caption says it all: "Tell my whore of a mother to behave. She's embarrassing us all."

I had to hide the photograph from my work colleagues because it shows our sitting room draped with the muscular torpid bodies of three young men -- friends of Lydia's. The boys are waiting, as always, while she gets ready to go out. So far so usual. But Nadine is also there posing flirtatiously in front of the boys, a theatrical hand on hip. She's back from work but not dressed as I would expect. She's wearing what must be a new purchase, a clingy silky top and a short skirt. She never wore that to work and I know she's dressed for Lydia's boys. She never wears anything so sexy for me.

I closed my phone and tried to concentrate on the meeting but the picture was still in my head, stirring my curiosity. When there was a suitable moment I sent a reply to Lydia. "Nice. Who's the boy she fancies?"

The reply came immediately: "That's my boyfriend Dan. Tell Mum to stop trying to steal my boy."

The meeting ended, as they all must eventually, and I hurried home. Anticipating what? Well I missed it. Lydia and the boys were gone and Nadine was cooking dinner -- still in the short skirt but with an apron over the top. I gave her a sexy kiss and a grope under the apron. She felt good to me.

"What's up with you Grant?" she said accusingly but returned my kiss with warmth.

"Just pleased to be home. So why are you dressed up? Who's the lucky guy?"

That made her laugh and she gave me another kiss. "Wouldn't you like to know. Maybe you're not the only man who finds me sexy."

"I'm sure I'm not. In fact I know. Lydia sent me a picture of you showing off in front of her boys. You should be ashamed."

"She did that?" Nadine flushed but that could have been the heat of the kitchen. "Maybe I dressed for you and was asking the boys to give an opinion. They say such nice things."

I laughed and slipped my hand up her back, feeling her shoulder blade and the curve of her breast through her bra. "Admit it. You dressed up because you wanted to impress Dan. Really you should leave Lydia's boyfriends alone. It's not fair on her."

This time her flush left red blotches on her neck. "No! What's Lydia been saying? You make me sound dreadful. Anyway Lydia knows how to look after herself." She stalked across the kitchen and took the dinner out of the oven. "I wasn't making up to Dan. I only wanted to look presentable. I can see I've made you jealous but I can't help it if a young man finds me attractive."

"I'm not jealous. Surprised, yes, and amused. But Lydia thinks you were flirting with Dan and she doesn't like it."

"Dan's not her boyfriend. With Lydia it's a different boy every night."

"Maybe. But you were flirting. I saw the picture."

"You won't embarrass me. Why shouldn't I like him? We have a laugh together."

"You fancy him. Admit it."

"He's good-looking and fit. And he's charming and wants to be liked. That's all."

"You wish he could be your boyfriend. You'd love to have his arms round you, feel him against you. Have him kiss you."

I was behind Nadine and both my arms circled her, holding her tight, my hands cupping her breasts. I gave her a kiss behind the ear. She shivered and twisted to get free.

"That's silly talk. You're trying to make me uncomfortable. Apart from the obvious fact that I'm married, I'm over forty."

"Admit it."

"Admit what? He's a nice boy and yes I like to think he admires me. It's harmless."

We ate and then I showered. When I got to the bedroom, Nadine was on the bed in a flimsy cerise nightdress and nothing else. Tiredness and the stress of work were forgotten and we made love like never before. It was impossible to miss how excited she was.

"You're thinking about Dan."

She groaned and writhed beneath me. "You think I'm bad. I wanted Dan to notice me... ah... ah! I never imagined I'd fancy a boy like that but I want him to like me. It doesn't mean anything."

"You wish it was his cock inside you."

"Stop that. No. Urgh!!" She gripped my shoulders. "Ah... aaargh! You bet. Don't come yet."

"He'd keep going all night. I bet his cock is huge. And he's strong and fit. He'd carry you off and keep you as his plaything."

"Shut up. I'd be gentle with him. Argh... urgh! Keep going lover."

We pummelled and gripped each other and were soon bathed in sweat and gasping for air. I didn't let up and we came almost together, shouting and bucking in a frenzy. The moment passed and we still clung to one another as we got our breath. It was obvious that she couldn't pretend any longer.

"Okay I fancy Dan. Are you really not bothered or are you just being stoical?"

"As long as you fuck me like that I can't complain."

Her giggles pushed my wilting cock out of her. "Anyway, he's only a boy. He's no competition for you. And why would he want me when he can have Lydia?"

"He likes sexy women. The more the better. Young men are voracious."

She shook her head. "We can pretend and I can flirt but that's all it is. It's the young who have all the fun."

"We just had fun."

She laughed. "Yes we did."

Nadine went to sleep but I went to my workroom to begin this journal. Here I can sort out what I think. I'd not said the obvious to Nadine -- that she fancies Dan only because he's Lydia's boyfriend. Finding her confident daughter the centre of attention explained the dressing up and showing off. She can't admit it's rivalry. But she's proving to herself that she's still her daughter's match. It's wrong but I can understand. So what if she makes a fool of herself with a student young enough to be her son? As long as she has a good time.

Now it's very late and there's more to write. I was up still when Lydia arrived home a little drunk and bedraggled but with a fiery glint in her eye. I asked her whether she'd had a good evening.

"I gave Dan the push. I'm not competing with Mum for a boy. He doesn't get a second chance."

"Shame. Don't let your mother upset you. She got carried away and surprised herself. It's only natural she likes the same boys as you. It's the genes."

"You're a loyal man Dad. Most men would take offence. But she knows what she's doing. She was teaching me a lesson and showing me who's boss, stealing my boy from under my nose."

"She didn't mean it. I gather he's a nice boy and she couldn't help liking him. She was so embarrassed."

"Mum embarrassed?" Lydia gave me a contemptuous look and took out her phone. Moments later mine vibrated. "I didn't send this while you were at work in case someone saw it and got you sacked. Don't tell me that Mum's embarrassed."

I opened my phone and there was a picture of Nadine. She was standing in front of the boys, holding up her top with one hand and pulling down one side of her bra with the other. One breast had fallen out of its cup and was on display, plump, pink and stiff-nippled. She was laughing as if this was a fine joke and looking at Dan for approval.

"Well I admit I'm surprised," was all I could think to say. It still shocks me, that picture. What was she thinking? "Admit your mother looks good. But I can't think how she found the nerve to do that. Your boys must have loved it."

Lydia snorted and shook her head. "She only did it because she was jealous of me. She was copying what I'd done."

Now I shook my head, confused by this lunatic conversation. "You were showing your breasts too? Surely not."

"Do I have to prove it? You want to see a picture of me topless?" She giggled. "Pervert."

Moments later I was looking at a photo taken by one of the boys. It showed my daughter with her tee shirt pulled up to her shoulders and a ring of happy, laughing faces. Nadine was there but she was watching the boys' faces, curious to see their reaction. Lydia's breasts were larger, rounder, firmer than Nadine's and now I was the one who was embarrassed.

"My house has become a den of vice," I said to fill the silence.

"Relax Dad, it's only my boobs. I had to do it. Mum should leave my boys alone."

"How many boys do you need?"

"Just one. But Mum should leave them all alone. I found them."

I laughed. "I don't think we understand the modern way. Maybe you should find a boy for her. That way she'd leave yours alone."

"Not a bad idea except you've not thought it through. You don't want Mum playing around. She can't be trusted."

"I'll deal with it. I can't take your boys seriously."

"Listen Dad I can assure you that when it comes to sex these boys are Olympians. I only go out with the best. Give them a hint of a chance and they'll fuck you off the park."

I laughed. "Colourfully put but your mum's not into that sort of thing. No one's fucking me off the park."

My daughter gave me a hard look. "What do you know? You really don't mind Mum fooling about?"

"I'm not a killjoy. There's not enough fun in the world and she's sensible. She's a married woman with a grown-up daughter."

"Right Dad. You said it. She should leave my boys alone."

Fourth. Late. After writing the above I was sure nothing more would happen. I examined that picture with Nadine showing her breast and decided that she'd got carried away by the attention and by her competitive spirit. Later she'd be ashamed to admit what she'd done. When I challenged her about the picture, she coloured a deep pink and demanded to see it. Taking her time, she examined it carefully.

"I went too far and this is Lydia causing trouble. She shouldn't have shown you."

"But I like it. You look amazing. See how those boys stare at you."

"They're easily pleased. I shouldn't be embarrassed but I am. It was a silly thing to do, a joke, but I don't look bad. No one was hurt and everyone had a good time."

"They liked it. And so did you."

She sniffed dismissively and handed me back my phone. I wanted to push her further so I told her about Lydia's plan to find a boy for her. She gasped in anger.

"Who does she think I am? Just because I show an interest in her friends."

"That's the point. She thinks that if you have your own boy you'll not steal hers."

"I wasn't! She's a mischief-maker filling the house with irresponsible young men and showing off in front of me. I'm only defending myself."

"Of course you are. Maybe she'll find you a really nice boy."

"This is an idiotic conversation. I don't need a boyfriend."

"He'd be just for play. A harmless game."

"Now you're mocking me. Aren't I passionate enough for you? It was silly showing off like that and I'm sorry. Now can we forget it?"

"I've forgiven you. And I'll forgive you if she brings home a nice young man to amuse you."

"Tell Lydia to do no such thing. I expect her plan is to find some ugly stupid boy to bother me and make my life miserable."

She wouldn't calm down and came back to the subject later. "I hope she doesn't think she's bringing this boy this evening."

"Could be. I don't know how long it takes to find a willing young stud and Lydia knows he'll have to be someone special for you."

"I'll be so angry if you keep making jokes about it. Tell her not to bring anyone. Not Dan. Not anyone."

I had to go to work. "You tell her."

It's been another day of meetings. Without messages from Lydia to relieve the tedium. Just one from Nadine: "Going shopping this lunchtime. You need anything?"

Shopping for what? Shopping for another new outfit to impress her boy? Finally, in the late afternoon, there was a message from Lydia, a posed picture of a fair-haired, blue-eyed boy, strong chin, muscular from the gym and bronzed from holidaying. The message said: "What do you think? Will Mum like Sol?"

This was challenging. I thought Lydia and I had been joking. I examined the boy carefully and was jealous. Nadine wouldn't be able to resist him. I swallowed my jealousy and replied to Lydia in a confused rush of feeling: "Great choice but are you sure you don't want him yourself?"

Her reply: "He looks good but too dull for me. Just right for Mum. He'll not cause any trouble."

"When are the introductions?"

"Nervous Dad? We'll see. I still have work to do. He's shy."

I was now useless but it was a while before I could leave work. I did my best to read a report on market trends, chatted to colleagues until they told me to go away, gazed out of the window and scrolled back through messages on my phone, although making sure to avoid those from Lydia.

By the time I left, I was convinced that Lydia's announcement was a continuation of our joke. This wasn't serious. I was relieved to find Nadine preparing dinner and the house silent. She wore an unfamiliar magenta dress which clung to her curves and ended halfway down her thigh. On her feet were black stilettos. Was this what she went shopping to buy?

"Well?" I demanded, giving her a kiss.

She saw I was anxious and giggled. "Well what?"

"Why are you dressed up?"

She kissed me back. "Have you had a good day? Why shouldn't I wear a pretty dress? Anyway, who's cooking? I need to change if I'm cooking."

"Lydia's out then?"

"She's not eating with us."

"So you told her not to bring anyone home."

"I did. Is that what's bothering you?"

She was smiling to herself and I couldn't make out her mood. "You must be disappointed. Nobody to admire your dress."

"What do you mean?" She struck a pose. "Don't you like it?"

We looked at one another and what did I see? Challenge? Fear? I wasn't sure. "I like it. But you didn't dress up for me. You want those boys of Lydia's to tell you how sexy you look."

"Do I? Well they did. Dan loved it."

So there was more to tell. "They've been here. What happened?"

"Are you sure you want to know? I don't want to upset you."

"Tell me."

"They came in for only a moment to collect Lydia. Dan was there despite Lydia throwing him out. She wouldn't let me speak to him but he said how nice I looked. He's a sweetie."

"Any others?"

"Others?" She was teasing me. "I suppose you mean Marler. I was concentrating on Dan and didn't really notice him. Lydia's not keen on him and I think he'll be dumped. I suppose it's really bad of me but I do like Dan."

So no Sol. I was relieved. "You're bad for trying to steal your daughter's boyfriend. But I don't blame you for fancying him. He's young and healthy and exciting. Are they coming back later?"

"Not tonight."

No earthquakes then for tonight. I took hold of her and gave her a kiss, overcome by the urge to make love. Nadine pushed me away insisting that she needed to shower. I told her to put on something sexy and went to see what there was to cook. I organised a simple omelette and salad and it was ready when she returned in her dressing gown.

"We'll eat something then go to bed. I'll fuck you like a twenty-year-old."

"Promises."

After we'd made love I couldn't sleep so I got up to write this. I can't make out what to think. It's good to see Nadine lively and excited. Flirting with these young men makes her super-sexy. It's the challenge of competing with Lydia and means nothing. Except that Sol's picture has got inside my head and it's no joke. He's self-assured and vigorous and confident that life will give him everything he wants. And what he wants is sex. Lots of sex. If he comes, he'll terrify Nadine. And me. He'd sweep her off her feet. Most likely he won't come.

Fifth. Midnight. Well he came. Not at first. Lydia had been out and we saw nothing of her or her boys. There were no messages, no word about Sol. Joke over, or so it seemed.

I was home first and the house was empty. Then a message arrived from Nadine: she would be home in ten minutes. It looked like an ordinary evening of cooking and eating and pottering about until bedtime. Until that is, shock and horror, another message, this time from Lydia: "Dad, I'm bringing back Sol. Help me out and don't let Mum scare him away."

My heart bounced and I forgot about the meal. Nadine had still not arrived. What was I supposed to do? My reply: "None of my business. I'm only a spectator."

Then I had second thoughts. Maybe I was in a panic. Much better if I wasn't a spectator. My presence would put a chill on the meeting. I poured half a bottle of milk down the sink and scribbled a note which I left on the fridge.

"Out of milk. Gone to fetch more. Back in twenty minutes."

I took the car but went to the park instead of the hypermarket. How long should I give them? It was dark and I sat and listened to music, doing my best to stay calm. Twenty minutes seemed to be forever but I stretched it to thirty. Then I drove to a convenience store, bought milk, and drove home the long way.

I'd been out maybe an hour. Nadine's car was on the drive but the house was silent. I went into the kitchen and she was sitting in her work clothes. She looked at me accusingly.

"You missed everyone. They've been and gone."

"I got milk," I said cheerfully and put it on the table, bending to give her a kiss. "You okay?"

"I know you're playing games with Lydia." I was given a penetrating stare. "I'm sorry to disappoint. I did my best for you and chatted to her boys while she changed her clothes. Is that what you wanted?"

"Okay. Good." I tried to sound neutral. "The usual crowd? The boys you like?"

The stare was cooler by degrees. "You know I like Dan. He was charming. We talked about what he'll do when he finishes uni."

"You look good dressed for work. Fearsome and efficient. I bet they liked that."

"No one warned me they were coming. I had no time to change."

"Dan fancies you no end. I'm jealous. Anyone else?"

She produced a look from out of the ice age and delayed her reply to provoke me. "I think you mean Sol. Yes I chatted to Sol and did my best to keep him entertained. I know that's what you want."

"You gave him a flash of your breasts?"

"Sol and I chatted perfectly respectably and he told me all about himself."

"He's not dull then?"

That made her laugh. "Why do you ask? He doesn't depend on his mind to be interesting. Is that what you mean?"

I grinned. "And he likes you."

Her eyes did their best to pin me to the wall. "I know what you're getting at. Lydia announced that he's my boyfriend. Big joke. We all laughed. It certainly made sure things weren't dull."

"You were fighting him off."

"I'm sure Sol's a nice boy. We chatted for a few minutes, then they left. I hardly know him. He's shy and didn't like Lydia making fun of him. He couldn't wait to get away to the pub. Lydia told me to come too but of course I said no."

Mergansa
Mergansa
80 Followers