A Journal of the Pleasure Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia put a consoling arm round me, her breasts almost flopping into my face as she kissed me. "Dad, you're a real sport letting Mum act the whore."

"You were both good and I don't think Dan's complaining."

"Grant's proud of me," said Nadine. "He wants me to do it again. I want to spend the night with Dan."

That was a shock. Hands on hips, breasts thrust out, Lydia said, "Dad, have you agreed to this?"

"First I've heard of it. Where do I sleep?"

"Tell her she can't. She has no right."

Dan was smiling at me as if I should be pleased. I was relieved to see that he'd covered his cock with Nadine's dressing gown. "Nadine and Lydia are sweet. We're good together and it would be so cool taking mother and daughter to bed."

I didn't fancy sleeping on the settee and I wanted Nadine in bed with me. "Surely you've all had enough."

Nadine pushed her breasts into me. "We'll make it up to you. Dan's special and knows how to make me come. So strong and sexy. We love his wonderful cock and our bed's large enough for Lydia as well."

Lydia laughed mockingly, her arms round me. "I hope the settee's comfortable because you're screwed. Mum's selfish and always gets what she wants."

"You don't mind sharing Dan with your mum?"

She shrugged and glanced at Sol. "I'll make him pay sometime."

"If I were you, I'd want a good night's sleep," I said to Dan.

"Time for that later. I'll sleep fine after fucking them both."

Through all of this Sol sat in the chair beside me drinking his beer. Whether Nadine and Lydia excited or disgusted him, I couldn't tell. After a long silence, he said, "Is this how your evenings usually end? You get off watching your wife fuck?"

"Never happened before," I replied truthfully.

"Grant likes to see me try new things," explained Nadine. "He's thrilled to find I'm so sexy."

Sol looked alarmed. "I need another beer. Or maybe I'm already drunk. It's good this special brew. I like a drink, I like to stay fit and make love to my girl. That's the way to do it. I don't get drunk or fuck around or tell my girl to fuck some guy while I watch."

"Don't you ever go wild and just fuck?" asked Lydia.

"I didn't tell Nadine to do it," I said. "This is like a circus. It's madcap thrills and spills and next morning the big top's packed and everyone's gone."

Sol thought about it. "Performing seals. That's what they looked like."

"Or clowns." It struck me that good-natured Dan was a bit of a clown.

"If this is a game, you and I seem to be losing it. We're the clowns. Maybe I'll have another beer."

I got up to look for beer and Nadine staggered off my lap. Sol put out a hand to steady her and pulled her onto his knee.

"You should be ashamed. Doing that in front of everyone. You should apologise and tell your husband you're sorry."

"It's the way I am. I can't help it."

I picked up a discarded nightie and threw it over her. "Yes, you're embarrassing Sol. Cover yourself up."

He stared at her, hands gripping her wrists. "I should punish you. Make you do what you're told."

He bent forward and pressed his mouth over a nipple. Nadine squirmed but didn't pull away.

"Are you going to punish me by kissing my nipples? Kiss Lydia's. She'd like that. Only Dan's allowed to kiss mine."

"Don't talk. You make me want to kiss your breasts. It's your fault."

"You're drunk. I'm not some lap dancer performing to order."

"You'll do what I tell you." He twisted her off his knee so that she slipped to the carpet.

"I'm not doing that."

"You did it for Dan. Now do it for me. I insist."

"No. No."

"It's no good pretending you don't want to do it," said Lydia. "You can't resist his cock."

"Grant, tell him I won't."

The special brew was finished and I went to the garage where I kept another supply of beer. Trailing after me into the darkness were shocking visions of the rampant Dan -- or was it Sol? No, definitely Sol, with Nadine on her knees, his cock menacing her lips. I found the cans and hurried back.

What I found was pretty much what I had imagined. Nadine knelt on the carpet. Sol's hand was on her head, his eyes closed, his cock pressed to her lips. She saw me and her lips parted. He slid into her mouth.

"I love it," he groaned. "This is what you wanted. Now make me feel good. Work hard. You want to be used. Let me feel your lips. Harder. You love it. Make me come. Taste me. Choke on my seed."

Dan was forgotten. Nadine did what Sol wanted, compressing her lips round his long straight cock as he held her head and thrust against her, drawing her tongue over the end and taking all of him into her mouth. Maybe he sensed the tension as I stood holding the beer waiting for the climax because his eyes opened suddenly and fixed on mine. Grunting with frustration, he pushed Nadine aside, a hand in front of him to hide his erection.

"Shame," said Lydia. "I want to see the whore swallow."

"You watching gives me the jitters. You should have stayed away," Sol said to me. He went over to Lydia. "And you stop teasing."

She reached out and touched his erection. "You're the tease keeping such a beautiful cock hidden."

He closed his eyes again as she stroked him. "Maybe I'm drunk but mother or daughter, one or other. It's your fault. Mouth or pussy, you're equally good. But I'm the jealous type. The girl I fuck is mine."

She sat back on the settee and spread her legs. "Forget Dad. He likes me to have a good time. And he likes me to have the best. Are you up to it or are you all talk?"

He leaned forward between her legs and pressed himself on top of her. There was little art. One thrust and his cock slid into her. Lydia groaned and wrapped her legs round his back, now more or less invisible under him.

Nadine was sitting on my lap once more and giggling hysterically. "Wow," she said. "Did you see that? What a man. He does exactly as he pleases. How did I let him get away?"

Sol's eyes were closed once more. "This pussy feels good. I'll fuck your mother's pussy later. Now grip me. Tell me who's doing the teasing now. I'll fuck you like never before. That's good. Your pussy's mine. You love my cock. I'm going to make you squeal. You'll be so sore. You want me to come deep inside you."

Lydia wasn't far behind him. "Come on lover. Let me feel you. Show me you're better than Dan. Oh! Oh! Fill me. Harder. Don't stop. Keep going. You bastard. Don't stop. Urgh."

Her squeals and his shouts mingled as they came together. After a few moments, Lydia staggered from under him, proud of herself.

"Shucks to you Mum. I just fucked your boyfriend." She went over to Dan and pointed to the semen trickling down her thigh. "That's for fucking Mum. But you're forgiven now. Mum and I need a shower. Then bed. Are you coming?"

"You bet," said Grant. To Sol, he said, "She's mine."

"I'm sorry Grant," said Nadine, slipping from my knee. "But I'm off. You can have me any time."

Except for now, I thought. "You're the star. Everyone wants you."

They left to shower. Sol was collapsed on the settee drinking his beer.

"Thanks," he said but whether for the beer or for Nadine or Lydia I couldn't be sure. "I need a few minutes to get my breath."

Moments later, he was asleep. I left him and went to Lydia's little bed. What I wanted more than anything was to fuck Nadine. Instead I fell asleep thinking of Dan, or was it Sol? On top, his weight crushing her, his cock spreading her wide as she gasped and whimpered her way to orgasm.

I was woken next morning by Nadine climbing into the narrow bed beside me. Surprised, I clutched her tight and asked if she was alright.

"I'm sore and ache and never want to see another stiff cock. Except yours, of course. Give me a while and I'll show you some new tricks, show you what Dan likes so much." What she really wanted was to tell me everything about her night. How they'd never stopped, how many times she'd come. "I love Dan's cock. I can never have enough of it."

"He's so much better than me? You'll not want me after those young studs."

"Not better! Different. He goes on for ages and I come like a mountain torrent. And he's bigger and stronger and greedier and I like doing it with him, doing it missionary with him on top. He took turns, first Lydia then me, but when he came I made sure he was tight inside me. He's asleep now so I can make it up to you. You'll enjoy having a whore in your bed. She knows so many new tricks."

"Promises. You know Sol's still downstairs asleep on the settee."

"He is?" She giggled. "Wasn't that really terrible of me. Pleasuring Sol straight after Dan. Sol turns it into a gym workout."

"You don't fancy him then?"

"He terrifies me. Okay, he's a guy with a big dick but I hardly know him."

"But you loved what he did last night. You wanted to fuck him."

"I was tired and I liked him telling me what to do. He has a gorgeous cock and I wanted to make him come. Do you hate me? You think he wants to fuck me now?"

"What do you think?"

"I'm worn out and I want to make love to you."

"But you want to fuck Sol."

"Is that really bad?" She giggled. "It would be better exercise than yoga and I wouldn't be long. What would he make me do?"

"Find out."

"You're still sleepy. And we can fuck anytime."

Except now, I repeated wearily to myself. She slipped out of bed and was gone. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but heat and lightning filled my head like a thunderstorm. I could think only of their passionate kisses, his hands prising her flesh apart, his cock spreading her lips and pumping into her.

After a bit I gave up trying to sleep. It seemed like a creepy thing to do but I went downstairs. I needed to make coffee, which was true.

I found Sol sitting on a stool fully clothed. Nadine was naked and sitting on his knee, their kisses as passionate as I had imagined. Nadine's arm was round Sol's neck, his fingers between her legs pinching and rubbing her clitoris. Sol began kissing down her neck and breasts. It was a long time before they noticed me.

"Sorry to disturb you but I need to make coffee," I said going to the machine.

"Go away Grant. I know you like to watch but you're disturbing Sol," said Nadine.

"We need privacy," said Sol. "This morning I'm not drunk and this isn't a performance."

"Give me two minutes," I said and made coffee, trying not to stare.

"Now go away," said Nadine.

Chastened, I returned with my coffee to the bedroom. Believe me, I didn't want to watch but I didn't want to be alone with my imagination. Lydia came to my rescue. She and Dan must have got up as soon as I left with my coffee. A message arrived on my phone, a video. Presumably filmed by Lydia, I watched Sol lift Nadine onto the breakfast table and pull off his clothes. His cock was eager to go. Holding her down with one hand, he lifted a leg and spread her cheeks, his cock sliding up her thigh to find her entrance. It ended there.

After a tense pause before another video. Now Sol was bent over Nadine, gripping her tight and moving relentlessly, his cock buried in her. It was like a practised routine that went on and on. She groaned, holding tight to the table to stop his thrusts pushing her across the polished surface.

Another video. Now the camera was in her face. Her eyes were closed and she was gasping and grunting in the grip of an extended climax.

I thought that would be all but there was another surprise. In this video Sol's cock pressed hard into Nadine. Nadine's eyes were closed but now Dan's erection was spreading her lips. Two men eager but slowed by their recent efforts. Nadine came and came and they went on and on. I watched in a dream. When the video ended I got up and went downstairs.

Sol had left. Nadine fell into my arms exhausted and looking as though she'd had the life sucked out of her. I held her tight while Lydia and Dan drank coffee and giggled together. After a bit they got up and went out.

So that's the story. Nadine and I sat and chatted, reluctant to do anything. After lunch we took a siesta and, yes, we made love, though not very competently. Nadine was still exhausted, her sex tender from two punishing cocks. That made her sensitive to my efforts and it was easy to make her come. And it was a relief to fill her with my native sperm. Okay, sex with her boys was like nothing she'd experienced before. And yes, it would have been easy to feel intimidated. But we enjoyed our sex. It was as good as it had ever been, if not better.

"And I've so many more tricks to show you," she promised as we fell asleep in one another's arms.

Last night I finished this journal of the strangest year. Tomorrow Lydia goes back to uni. Dan's gone back already. And I don't think we'll see any more of Sol. He's the jealous type and can't cope with thinking of Nadine making love to me -- or to Dan.

So there's nothing more to tell. Oh, you want to read about how Nadine goes out picking up boys? You think that once a woman's awakened to the pleasures of a promiscuous life there's no going back. Well she doesn't. I'm not saying nothing will ever happen again. If it does, I'll get out the journal. But for now we have great sex -- and lots of it, at all times of the day and night. There's more laughter and play. She jokes that I'm giving Dan a run for his money. I tease her by suggesting that I'll give her one of Sol's godlike poundings. And I have the pictures as well as the journal. They remind me how much Nadine enjoyed herself.

"And you want it to happen again?" I asked as we laughed together over a suggestive picture.

"I'm happy it's over. I'm happy with you and we can remember what happened."

"And maybe next holiday, when Lydia's back, she'll bring Dan home. Or maybe someone else."

"Maybe. You can hope. But you're quite enough for me. Make love to me again."

THE END