A Journal of the Pleasure Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate something and did a few chores and went to bed but didn't make love. You might call it an anti-climax.

It wasn't long before I regretted leaving the house and missing Sol's meeting with Nadine. It's a few days now since I wrote the above and I don't really know what happened between them. Lydia refused to confirm Nadine's account, hinting that there was more to tell. But when I probed, she smiled and said nothing.

So I'm in a state of anxiety, not sure what to expect. I go to work every day and wonder whether anything will happen. For two evenings now, nothing. Then, earlier this evening, I was late home from work. Nadine was on her own and looking pleased with herself. Something was up.

"They've been!" I was barely able to get my words out.

"If you mean Lydia's boys, they have." We kissed and I could sense her excitement. "Well, what is it you want to know?"

"Well what happened?"

"I'm glad you were late." She was teasing again, taking her time. "It would have been embarrassing to have you watching."

"Tell me what happened?"

"Well Sol was here." She was laughing at my expression. "So what do you think happened? Did my designated boyfriend and I make passionate love on the settee?"

"What!"

She laughed again. "Relax. That was a joke. I told Sol to ignore Lydia and to forget about pretending to be my boyfriend."

"What did he say to that?"

"He said that he didn't have a girlfriend and didn't mind pretending. He's arrogant and a narcissist."

"You like him then."

"I told him that I didn't fancy him. So that he believed me, I told him I fancied Dan. And Dan's a sportsman. We acted out a sexy kiss and cuddle for Sol's benefit. It looked really authentic."

"So authentic it could have been real."

"Well it made Lydia cross which is a good thing. She couldn't get them out of the house quickly enough and they're not coming back tonight. I shall go to bed and, you know, if you want..."

"Dan's got you excited and you want me to help out."

"The kissing was fun but there's no need to be jealous." She giggled. "You've not been replaced. Let me remind you how desirable you are."

Some offer. I couldn't wait. After we'd eaten she went to shower. Five minutes later I heard the front door open and voices in the hall. I swallowed hard and went to see who was there. Of course it was Lydia, her hair knotted into tight plaits and pinned to her head and the shortest skirt I'd seen in a long time. Behind her were two big men. Lydia gave me an ostentatious kiss.

"I didn't warn you in case you ran off again. This is Dan."

Dan was pink and fleshy with an ungainly, amiable manner. He shook hands with no hint of embarrassment at having shared kisses with my wife not many hours before.

"And this is Sol."

"The boyfriend!" I couldn't help saying it.

Sol's lips twisted and his eyes sought out mine as if to check out the idiot. He was taller and more slender than he appeared in his photo, distinguished and alert and not at all boring.

"Don't mind me," he said cool as anything. "Lydia's joke has been around a bit but we don't let her provoke us. Right?"

"Right! How come you know Lydia?"

"I'm a fencing coach. Foil and epee."

That figured. He was fit and had a dancer's poise. "I didn't know Lydia fenced."

"I don't." Lydia put a proprietorial arm through Sol's. "Will Sol do? He was in my yoga class and we got talking."

"I was the teacher," said Sol, correcting her. "She wouldn't do what she was told so I gave her a hard time until she did."

"Lydia's my girl," said Dan drawing her away from Sol and putting his arm round her. "She never does what she's told. Especially from yoga instructors who like telling people what to do."

"Maybe I'll take up fencing," said Lydia smiling at Sol. "It might be fun."

"If you're ready to feel the pain."

"You don't scare me," said Lydia.

Both men were looking round as if expecting to find Nadine.

"Nadine will be down in a moment. Sit down and I'll find some drinks."

Lydia freed herself from Dan, put a hand on my shoulder and hissed in my ear. "What do you think? Isn't he sexy? Once Mum gets to know him she won't be able to leave him alone."

"Tell Nadine to come down," said Dan.

I called up the stairs to Nadine. "Say hello to your friends. They're asking for you."

"I can't. I'm dressed for bed," she called back.

"We don't mind. You have to be the hostess and make Sol feel welcome."

There was no answer and we were about to go to the sitting room when there was a movement at the top of the stairs. Nadine stood there, hand reaching out to the banister. On her feet were black patent leather ballet flats. She was wrapped in a cream towelling robe. Pausing for effect, she descended a step, then another. The robe was held by a belt and with each step her naked leg extended between the folds. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, she looked round as if surprised to find us gawping at her. Talk about a theatrical entrance.

End of Act One. I had to pause and take a break from writing when I reached the point at the bottom of the stairs. My thoughts were getting scrambled. Those ballet flats, had I imagined them? I'd not seen them before and I've not seen them since. But then Nadine has lots of shoes she's taken a fancy to yet never wears. And the nightdress. I've not mentioned it but under the towelling wrap was a flimsy pink nightie strewn with embroidered red rosebuds. She'd never worn it for me. It hid almost nothing and now she was wearing it for two boys she hardly knew.

And I was writing the above on my laptop over lunch in the rest area at work with my colleagues relaxing around me. Concentrating hard, I was lost in a mythic forest where naked nymphs with golden hair bathed in lush pools and satyrs with fur down their haunches prowled, predatory and rampant, with horns and hooves. Please don't say I groaned or bellowed lustfully but I was wrenched out of this dream to find myself among bored accountants in grey suits and empty sandwich cartons. A pretty girl I knew turned away from me, alarmed by my wild-eyed glare.

Now it's much later and I'm alone. So back to the stairs, to Nadine coming down the stairs in her patent flats and her nightie under her cream wrap and the audience at the bottom expecting...expecting what? I expected a kiss but she ignored me. She gave Sol a haughty look and brushed him aside. Taking Dan's hand, she led him to the sitting room and they sat together on the settee. The dressing gown slipped on her knee to expose naked leg. She knew we were watching. That was the point. I was back in my woodland glade, a scene to prompt a low whistle or a disbelieving animal grunt of rage. Sol the reluctant satyr looked tense and restless. Lydia, the avenging goddess, was furious.

"Full marks Mum," said Lydia. "For managing to dress like a desperate tart in a brothel." To me she demanded, "Why don't you stop her?" And to Sol: "Stop acting like a plank of wood. You were supposed to keep Mum amused."

"I'm sitting out this game." Sol shrugged and gave me a cool, unamused look. "I wasn't even trying, you understand."

"Sit down and relax. I'll get some drinks," I replied. "This is Lydia's fault. She set her mum up."

"Cut it out Dad. This is what you wanted to happen."

"Don't put it on me. It's not my fault if she likes your boyfriend. Stop complaining and do something about it."

"Okay Dad, if that's how you want it."

Nadine was snuggled against Dan on the settee, her hand in his. The robe was casually loose so that we could admire a few rosebuds over the curve of her breast. One look at her face and I knew she was in the mood. Not at all bothered by the audience, Dan's fingers stroked the cotton towelling and a hand slid between the folds to rest against Nadine's ribs below her breast.

"What are you doing?" she demanded sharply. "Much better cuddle up to Lydia."

"I like your breasts," replied Dan, lifting his hand to capture one. "I like all breasts."

The air was fizzing. I offered Sol a beer. He examined the can suspiciously. "It's not my day for drinking. I'll see how I feel. Do you really not mind Dan fooling about with your wife?"

"It's nothing. Nadine's a sucker for compliments. Lydia minds because Dan's her boy. I'll get you water if you prefer."

"We'll see. I may need the beer."

"Dan likes me as well as Lydia," said Nadine giving Dan a kiss. "And Grant likes to see me admired. He's proud of me and we're doing nothing bad."

Dan's hand moved under the gown. There was nothing to see but I was sure it was palming her breast.

"Nadine likes me to pay her attention," he said complacently. "She's crazy about me."

"I don't understand," said Sol. "I need that beer after all. But much better go to the pub for a drink."

"I'll stay here," said Dan.

"Good answer," said Nadine. "Let me see how you kiss. Let's show Grant how passionate we are."

Her lips lingered on his but her eyes were on me. Their message was clear: stop us if you dare. Dan's free arm circled her waist and pulled her against him. The gown fell open and we were staring at her smooth pink panties. I did my best to stay cool and drink my beer but the bubbles went up my nose and I snorted.

Then Lydia came in. I averted my eyes but not before glimpsing naked legs and a black shortie see-through nightie, miniscule black thong and silver heels. It wasn't only the beer tickling my nose. The air began to tingle and fizz, bubbles bursting and sparks scattering like confetti. Lydia stalked round the room and stopped in front of me so that I had to look.

"Well Dad, say something."

Was I supposed to be impressed? "You always look lovely but I'd rather you put on something decent."

"If it's okay for Mum, it's okay for me. If she can show off her tits, so can I." She went to Dan, breasts jiggling under her nightie. He stared, a hand still clasping Nadine's breast.

"Dad doesn't like my tits."

"Hussy! You know you look good," said Nadine. Pointing at Lydia's silver heels, she added, "Thief! Those shoes are mine! Talk about shameless."

"You steal, I steal. Only fair."

""You look great," said Dan. "But you should cover up. It's not fair to your Dad."

"You've got your hand on Mum's tits and you think Dad's bothered about me in my nightie?" She lifted the nightie, naked breasts swaying in front of us. "If Mum can behave like a stripper so can I."

Nadine was laughing. "Relax darling. I'm sure Dan appreciates your beautiful figure but no need to push it in people's faces."

"Speak for yourself." Lydia pointed. There was a bulge in his trousers, distinctly an erection. "See. That's because of me. I excite Dan no end."

"No darling," said Nadine. Glancing at me, she reached out, the tips of her fingers rubbing the bulge. "That's from playing with me. Isn't that right Dan?"

"I think you're amazing," he said not at all embarrassed.

Nadine's gown was loose and we could see Dan's hand on her breast outside her nightie. It slid down her belly and rested on her thigh. Looking over to me, he said, "Don't get uptight. She won't let me alone, you understand."

Lydia pulled down the thong and kicked it clear of her heels. She wiggled her hips, walked to the settee and sat the other side of Dan, breasts in his face. Her hand slid over the taut fabric covering his bulge.

"Forget about Mum. You like me touching you. Even more, you'd like my lips round your cock. You wish you were making love to me now. Admit it."

Dan groaned. "You know I like it."

"Tell Mum. Tell Mum you want your cock in me. You're hard thinking about it."

Nadine's hand was beside Lydia's. "Poor Dan. Don't bully him. He feels good. So needy. No doubt he likes you Lydia but you're greedy and think only of yourself. He needs a sympathetic touch."

"Give over Mum. All Dan cares about is fucking. He knows he'll get that from me."

Nadine laughed. "Or me. He's thinking about me. Of course I won't let him fuck me but we can think about it."

"Don't get me into trouble," said Dan. His hand strayed down Nadine's thigh and she stopped it with hers. "Thinking about it makes me want to do it."

"Mum's a cock tease. All talk. She'd never do it."

There was a tussle of hands and it wasn't clear who did what but his trousers became unfastened and the shiny end of his cock sprang up between Nadine's fingers. She snatched her hand away then put it back, but not before Lydia's fingers circled Dan's erection. Then their hands were together, stroking and teasing.

"We shouldn't have to look at that. Someone should stop it," said Sol.

My drink tasted sour. "I'll get more beer," I announced and retreated to the kitchen.

Our game was becoming ridiculous. Here I was searching for bottles of a craft beer to impress Nadine's boyfriends. My daughter was naked and my wife had her hand on a boy's cock. What next? Lydia on the carpet with Dan on top of her? That I could do without seeing. Nadine on her back, pussy tight round a young cock? I found the beer and opened a few bottles.

I came back and nobody had moved except that Dan's length was straining up and down against Nadine's hand. Her thighs were pressed tightly together, controlling the hand that lay between. I handed Sol a beer. He examined the label and took a sip.

"If only you took life as seriously as you take your beer." He sounded tense.

I turned to Dan, trying to act natural and avoid looking at his cock. "Try this beer. It's good stuff."

"Shut up about beer," said Lydia.

"Isn't Dan gorgeous?" said Nadine. Her hand boldly pumped his cock. "Or do you feel intimidated?"

"Mum's obsessed with Dan's cock," said Lydia, her hand taking over from Nadine. "You need to stop her right now Dad or you'll be replaced. She thinks she can handle him but he's too much for her."

"I could do with that beer," said Dan.

I reached out to give Dan the beer. Before he could take it, Nadine snatched the bottle from my hand and put it to her mouth. Beer frothed between her lips and down her front. Eyes on me, she pressed a few inches of the neck between her lips. More beer trickled from the corner of her mouth. Slowly she drew out the bottle, lips round the neck, froth spilling everywhere. It was an outrageous mime and I wanted to laugh.

Lydia was furious. Sliding off the settee and crouching between Dan's legs, she pushed Nadine's hand out of the way and leaned forward, lips over his cock. I retreated quickly to my seat. Thankfully, from there, I witnessed only her head moving up and down. Nadine lost her struggle with Dan's hand. It resisted the pressure of her thighs, fingers stretching to her panties. A finger, two fingers, pushed inside. Dan was lost, his world reduced to simple sensations: his cock in Lydia's mouth, his fingers in Nadine.

After a while, Nadine recovered a little and watched Lydia's head bobbing up and down.

"You'd rather those were my lips," she said twisting against his fingers. Turning Dan's face towards her, she slid her tongue into his mouth. "You'd come for me in no time."

"I'd come for you, easy," said Dan. "But in your pussy."

"You can't do that."

"You'd like it a lot. Even though you're married."

Dan's fingers were unsettling Nadine. She squirmed on his hand, thighs pressed together. Noticing me staring, she grinned and spread her legs. I looked away only to be confronted by Lydia's naked buttocks lifting from her heels, cheeks spreading with each forward movement of her head. The rhythm was mesmerising and went on without a break. I got up to get another bottle of beer but Nadine stood up and stopped me.

"I'm too warm in this," she said and shrugged off her dressing gown and it fell to the floor. Lifting her nightie over her head, she draped it over my arm. Then she pulled down her panties and kicked them away leaving only the black ballet flats. Sitting down once more, she snuggled against Dan. He put out a hand and let it rest on her breast. I got the beer and handed Sol a bottle.

Nadine watched Lydia working methodically. "I could do that," she announced. "I'd be better than Lydia. I've had plenty of practice."

Which was true. She loved teasing me with her mouth. She waited until Lydia took breath then leant across and lowered her head. Dan's glistening cock pressed against her cheek, then her mouth. Her lips parted and his cock was in her mouth. Her head began moving. Obedient to his touch, she spread her legs as his fingers slid along her thigh. Now there was nothing to hide two large, chubby fingers as they pressed deep into her.

I did my best to stay calm. Sol gripped his beer and closed his eyes. Time stood still. What did I feel? Amazed. Curious. Nervous and excited, I forgot to breathe. There was no time for jealousy. If I did nothing, my wife and daughter would be fucked in front of me. Time froze.

After a while, Lydia pushed Nadine aside and took over, buttocks raised, breasts pendulous and inviting Dan's grasping hand. His whole cock slid into her mouth and she worked like a machine, keen to prove she was best. Eventually she paused for breath and Nadine replaced her again, breasts jiggling, lips working his monster up and down and straining to contain his size. The wind was howling in the trees and I gulped my beer, anxious for the storm to break.

Next time Lydia took over, Nadine cuddled against Dan and gave him a lingering kiss. His arm went round her waist, pulling her against him so that Lydia was knocked out of the way. He lifted her higher until his cock stood up between them. Hands on her buttocks, his monster touched her sex. There was no resistance. She flexed her pelvis, pressing down until he was inside her.

Nadine didn't look my way. An arm circled his neck and she was concentrating hard to stay in place. He thrust against her and she began to bounce on him and wiggle her hips, exposing a few inches of his cock with every bounce. A rhythm built and she was comfortable and in control, breathing hard, breasts quivering. He was just a muscle. Finally she turned to me, eyes unfocused, mind scrambled. I knew that face. He slammed into her, testicles slack, quad muscles straining. She wanted to cry out but there was no sound. Trapped in his arms, he was making her come. A sight worthy of a sculptor. Venus deflowered and preserved in marble for all time.

Sol finished his beer. Lydia watched wide-eyed, her rivalry forgotten. Now her orgasm had passed, Nadine was tiring. Dan disengaged, removed his trousers and pushed her onto her knees, her front pressed into the settee. Connecting once more, his weight squeezed the air from her lungs and propelled her face into the cushions. This was not like the sex we had. I'd never used her so selfishly. He went on and on, maximum effort, face tense, sweat dripping from his chin. I waited in agony for the end of the game. When he came he pressed his mouth to hers, hands clutching her breasts, body rigid. The release was like the final whistle at the end of a tense football match.

It was a while before Nadine turned to me and smiled. Slowly she separated from Dan, unsteady on her feet, red and shiny from the tussle. I put out an arm and she collapsed on my lap. She was trembling like a small animal, her flesh hot and sticky. There was a taint on her lips but she felt good and I held her tight.

Eventually she said, "I never meant that. What a surprise."

"You liked it. You were pretty wild."

Lydia was laughing to hide her envy. "Bravo Mum. A first-class performance! Have Dan any time. Don't mind me."

Nadine reached out to put an arm round Lydia. "Relax darling. Admit Dan and I are good. Let's agree to share. He has plenty for both of us."

"You're such a whore and you stink of sex but I'm impressed. What do you say Dad? Was she good?"

"Very good."

Nadine was happy. "I loved it. That must make me very bad."