All Comments on 'A Journey by Train Pt. 03'

by Mistress_Christine

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonabout 7 years ago
Wonderful - again!

I love the way this story is developing.... I seem to indentify with one of the Characters quite strongly in this one, although I am not saying which one!

You may have to find that out for yourself!

With lots of affection

Corinne xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ok

I know you warned us in the start, I just want to say, I read all 3 of your stories and it did not get any better this one is not good, I know it is just a story, and this is just my opinion.

emma_raceemma_raceabout 7 years ago
Loving it!

Can't wait to read the next part, its so delicious, makes me wish I had been on the train!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 7 years ago
Great series

Incredibly erotic, and so well written. Loved the addition of the girlfriend. Can't wait to read more.

bobbipink53bobbipink53over 6 years ago
Better again

Part 3 really pushes Slut's boundaries, but in a loving way if that makes sense. Mistress and Miss know what she wants before she does. Absolutely loved it and this reader is begging for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank-You! 5-Stars and 5-Lovely Orgasms,,, Yes!

Hallo Mistress Christine!

Lesbian Sex with a little mild Bondage and Dominant play. Hmm, not anywhere near my level but that's understandable, I was a Prostitute, a Professional Dominant and a damned good Lesbian Whore! That was my prior life and I'm not one fucken bit ashamed of it!

I love your story "A Journey by Train", being European I have traveled a lot by train, and given my lifestyle, I met a lot of very attractive women and some not so attractive, but really sexy and hot,,, Yes!

From a kinky dyke fan,

Gay Kat.

Mistress_ChristineMistress_Christineabout 6 years agoAuthor
@ Gay Kat

You're lucky I don't charge for the orgasms. I count that 15 hehehe.

Lorelei907Lorelei907almost 5 years ago
Wow, what a great read!

This story is so erotic and makes my pussy wet when I read it! :-) I love the two points of view, it gives the reader a chance to experience the scene from each character. Want more!

Lorelei907Lorelei907almost 5 years ago
@Mistress_Christine

16, including mine. :-) I can well imagine me laying the part of Slut!

Graison89Graison89over 3 years ago

как жаль, что автор забросил столь замечательное произведение

GayKatGayKat9 months ago

😜 😇 😍

*

Hallo Mistress Christine!

*

I lied about the 5-Orgasms hee-hee, as I recall Queen Jackie and I really had more like 11-Orgasms, 🤣🤣🤣

*

From your two kinky dyke friends,

*

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMistress_Christine@Mistress_Christine
I am a retired Mistress reminiscing over past adventures. I am always interested in feedback. Comments will be noted and queries may even be answered. Pm play will not be considered although private queries might be. The key word in this paragraph is 'RETIRED'. This means tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES