A Journey into Self Bondage Pt. 01

Story Info
A first experiment at self bondage and self exposure.
1.3k words
4.15
24.1k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a normal person, well mostly normal, I am 29 years old female married with no kids. Both myself and my husband work, he is in the mining industry, I work in a supermarket working on the restocking.

I work a normal 5-day week pattern with some flexibility in my hours. Steve, my husband, works a totally different pattern as a mine worker, for starters his workplace is some 300km away from home, so he has to stay on site. This means he is away from home for 10 days and back home for 4 days, not an ideal situation but well he earns good money, so we live with it.

With so much time to myself I have to entertain myself and I guess be self-reliant. It also allows me plenty of time to think, to dream, to fantasize and to plan.

The internet is a wonderful tool for finding out information on pretty much anything anyone want to know more about in my case bondage or to be more specific self-bondage. I like things exciting, risky and well sort of out of my direct control, self-bondage seemed to tick all these boxes.

I read a lot researched more and watched countless videos many on adult sex sites. I wanted something that was relatively simple, not requiring a degree in tying knots nor requiring lots of gear that could fill a cupboard or even a room. I found what seemed the perfect compromise on all these using relatively simple equipment easily available from hardware stores and adult shops.

Now I had a fantasy which could easily become a reality, a very adventurous, exciting and achievable one.

My fantasy was to put myself into a position where I could be exposed or partially exposed and be there for a period of time without being able to hide or avoid the situation. I saw myself in bondage in a doorway to the outside where a random passer-by may see me, may ogle me, or may even touch me. I would be secured hand and foot and be helpless to stop the voyeur, peeping tom or groper.

Even in my mind this was highly exciting even arousing. It had a risk factor which if seen had the potential to make me feel embarrassed or even humiliated. The fantasy has had many variations in both my exposure level and in who may see me, and what they may do. I will not detail them here rather letting your imagination take a part in my fantasy.

My plan took a time to work out as I wanted it to be relatively easy to achieve, but to ensure I could not chicken out once implemented. I went and inspected my doorway to my back yard, it is timber so easy to work with, on the inside top of the doorframe there was already eyebolts fitted to hold a curtain or flyscreen. They were too high for me to easily reach but with two short lengths of chain and a few other fittings I could bring them to a workable height to attach wrist cuffs to, perfect.

I could easily fit another two eyebolts to the lower part of the frame to help secure my ankles in ankle cuffs, a couple of dollars at the local hardware store and two pairs of cuffs from an adult shop, easy. With the fixture points in place it was time to work out how to attach myself to the points and as importantly how to release myself, the internet helped in a solution.

I decided to padlock myself to the fixture points, well my wrists at least and then have a time delay of some sort to keep me there for some period of time. There is a whole array of elaborate methods and contraptions to do this and I was getting frustrated at the complexity of some and the materials needed to build others then I found my solution, a simple padlock key on a piece of string to attach to one of the wrist cuffs the key frozen in an ice cube providing a time delay the key being useless until the ice melts.

I quickly purchased the eyebolts, chain, padlocks and two pairs of cuffs one for my wrists the other my ankles. The ankle cuffs already had clips on them to attach to the lower eyebolts, the wrist cuffs attaching to the short chains with padlocks. Now all I needed to do was practice first unlocking one padlock with just one hand with the key attached by string to my cuff. I practiced and practiced while sitting watching Netflix before long I could undo the lock in seconds rather than minutes.

Next, I needed to know how long it would take for an ice cube to melt to release my key to freedom. I experimented with different size cubes and in different temperatures day and evening. I finally came to realize that would take between twenty and thirty minutes to release the key, certainly enough time for a first real trial my fantasy was becoming a reality.

Was I ready to do this for real I had everything prepared well almost everything, what was I going to wear and when was I going to do this? My inner mind wanted to jump straight to skimpy lingerie, but my rational side decided to be at least a bit more conservative. I had seen many videos of 'girls' in school uniforms or cheerleader skirts, I had neither but then an idea came to me the op shops or second-hand shops. With a smile on my face I went shopping.

I managed to find a dark green pleated skirt that was my size, I even tried it on in the store to be sure. I told the elderly assistant it was for a fancy-dress party my flushed face probably told another story. Once home I changed into the skirt together with a white tie under the bust crop top I already owned, hardly the demure girl look but the skirt was definitely too long for my purposes. Taking a pair of scissors to the hem I soon had the length to just cover my panties. Perfect! Well almost I had not allowed for my arms to be raised over my head lifting the hem another inch or two, oh well to bad it will do. Test time.

It was by now late afternoon so I stayed in the outfit wearing just a white thong beneath it. I took my cuffs and locks to my kitchen and placed them on myself then going to my doorway and with the door ajar I clipped my ankles to the lower eyebolts, no locks needed here. I must admit to being pretty nervous as I stood up and attached the first lock to the upper point, I was well aware of just how short my skirt was in this position and just what was on view.

I was about to click the second when I looked up and saw my older neighbour out in his garden mowing his lawn. I panicked my nerves jumping wildly I fumbled and unlocked the first lock and released myself my heart pounding. I again glanced to my neighbour before darting back to my kitchen and out of sight thankful I had not used the key in the ice cube but had used the spare one for my test. Had he seen me? What had he seen? My heart raced my tummy butterflied.

Glancing out of my kitchen window he was still there and seemed to be mowing a lot slower when walking towards my fence and a lot quicker when his back was to it. I was 99% sure he had seen me. WOW! The thrill hit me and my hand was up under my skirt inside my thong as I continued to watch him mow, I came quickly wondering what he was wondering. As my climax slowed I thought to myself what if I had dropped my key? What if I was too nervous to get it in the lock. I needed more practice and more security in case of an error. I had seen enough videos of failed self bondage. But more importantly I was determined to continue.

To be continued...