A Journey into Self Bondage Pt. 02

Story Info
A housewife continues her journey of self bondage.
1k words
4.29
17.8k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept restlessly that night my mind going over my short trial and analysing it, I needed more practice and definitely some way of having a safety net in case anything did go wrong, as I have read happening so many times. The practice was not a huge problem I could do that sitting watching Netflix or tv. But where was the risk, the thrill in that?

I needed something more, but not something where I may be left bound for hours or days, remember my husband works away for ten days at a time. I was still thinking of solutions the next morning over breakfast, glancing out of my kitchen window I noticed the same older neighbour in his back yard, was it my imagination or was he furtively glancing over to my yard, my house my rear door? What had he seen? A tingle shot through me as I thought what he could have seen, that skirt so so short! I somehow had to work this out, the thrills the risk were driving me.

My phone pinged, I looked and it was a txt from my friend, Sue, wanting to meet for coffee. We had been friends for age and shared a lot with each other that probably no one else knew, I smiled thinking this could be the answer I had been struggling with, my safety net.

I replied confirming the coffee date and thought how to ask her what I wanted. As I was not working that day I had time on my hands and decided to find a new secret pace for my bondage gear, the cuffs, locks, chain. My spare bedroom is seldom used and would be ideal, I gathered up all the gear and went in there.

The room is at the front of the house at street level and is simply furnished with a bed and dresser, a steel framed bed... a bed that could easily be used as a base for my self-bondage, a bed that could be seen if the window blinds were open. I could not resist at least a quick test so I lay on the bed and spreadeagled, a pillow under my head gave me a view of the window and the street, yes this was definitely a training option, I took out my cuffs and tested them they fit the bedposts as if made for them! Tempting as it was to put them on I had a coffee date to keep.

Sue was fascinated and wanted to know everything, which I told her, and she agreed to be my safety net insisting I text her and make sure she would be available to be my rescuer and not away somewhere. We set up a system where I txt her say I want to do it, is she about? Once I got her ok then if I had not texted with in 1 hr to say I was free she would come over, I gave her a spare house key. I had my safety net now for some more practice!

Keen to start I set up things in my front spare bedroom and texted Sue I was ready to do a trial was she? A return text confirmed she was. It was late afternoon by the time I had checked the cuffs and the locks, I quickly undressed to just my bra and panties. I opened my spare room blinds and I was soon locked in position spreadeagled over the bed, my head and shoulders raised so I could easily look to my front window and the road outside. My emotions soared apprehension mixed with excitement.

Time had escaped me, it was summer but just starting to get a little bit dusk, the sun setting but still light enough not to need the lights on inside. I relaxed a little enjoying the experience of being semi exposed and pretty helpless when I looked to the ceiling seeing the light was on and would soon illuminate the whole room, omg.

I had some side vision out of the window and soon into this field of view I saw Jacko, an old guy who lived alone about 4 houses up the street, he was a widower and could at times appear a bit creepy, but I considered him mostly harmless in the same way Ford Prefect classifies humans in The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Jacko had a dog, that in dog years, was probably even older than he was who walked slowly and sniffed things even slower, this resulted in more a slow meander as opposed to a 'walk'. Three steps forwards, stop, sniff, take another step, stop sniff, take a step back, stop sniff. Jacko following the lead his dog set.

This slow pace brought Jacko and his dog in front of my house just as the sun was setting. From the look on his face there was little wrong with his eyesight! He was able to look over and see me on the bed spreadeagled semi exposed, his smile giving away his delight at the view. Unable to stop his voyeurism I stayed relatively still allowing him an uninterrupted view, I mean in the balance of daylight and my room lighting could he really see much anyway. He eventually wandered up my street on his exercise. I relaxed a little but was aware of the declining light outside whilst my room light seemed to increase.

My key was close to being released and I started to move to position to undo my locks, I worked first one wrist and then the other releasing my wrists, as I knelt up to release my ankles I looked to the window and there was Jacko staring in and closer, he had come inside my fence and gate. His look was one of awe and wonder mixed with lust in an old guy way, I had no idea of his age. His stare was intense it stirred feeling in me of shame, embarrassment and excitement in me.

He was not shy in his appraisal of my body and after smiling to him I reached and unclipped my bra allowing him to ogle me. I bravely held my pose for maybe 10, 15 or even 30 seconds before a quick wave and me exiting my spare room. He had unwittingly boosted my confidence as an exhibitionist!!

I did remember to text Sue and say all ok all safe.

...to be continued.