A Journey into Self Bondage Pt. 03

Story Info
Self bondage continues.
1.6k words
4.46
17.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued part 3...

I lay in my own bed later that night, it was a warm night so I was on top of my covers, naked. My mind was back in my spare room spreadeagled on the bed there thinking of being seen, thinking who else may see me there. I copied the position I had been in my feet wide apart stretching across the bed my left arm pointing to the top left corner of the bed. My right arm was not in its position as my right hand was between my legs playing fingering. As I thought of people who may see me I rubbed my clit and slid first one then two fingers deep into my wetness.

Images of people I knew .and ones of unknown people, flashed through mind as I slowly worked myself up, turning myself on more and more. I held the position as my fingers worked inside me my thumb on my hard clit I was panting my mind still in overdrive. I was building more and more a new image came to mind it was not my fingers inside me but someone else's.

It was someone fingering me whilst I was restrained, I was helpless to stop them. I climaxed, orgasmed my juices flooding flowing as wave after wave of pure pleasure ran through me. I finally relaxed my breathing slowing returning to normal as I drifted to sleep, I was determined I was now ready for my doorway. The show must go on. I decided on a final trial before, well my big day, the day I would click my padlocks closed in broad daylight.

My dress, or undress rehearsal I decided should take place at night and when Steve was away on shift so I could double check the times and releases, it would also give me limited protection from being exposed to my neighbours this time. I chose a Wednesday night and prepared myself to wear a matching bra and panty set in dark blue, the bra skimpy the panties lacey and semi see through.

My key was frozen my cuffs ready with their padlocks. It was showtime. A text to Sue was quickly returned to confirm my guardian was ready to rescue me should I need her to. I got my key attaching the string to my right cuff then dimming my kitchen lights leaving only a dim light to see to attach myself to the eye bolts I clipped my ankles leaving me spreadeagled in the doorway then pushed the left padlock in place, one more step and I was there semi exposed in my back door overlooking my back yard, and my neighbours. I clicked my right padlock in place, the show had started.

I have three adjoining neighbours one each side and one at the bottom of my garden, the fences between us all are low and visibility into each other's back yards is easy and well, pretty clear looking over lawn and low growing plants. Looking towards my rear neighbour the ones on my left are relatively new and have been undertaking some work in the yard and house. The ones to my right are a family with 1 teenage two boy. The ones at the rear an older couple, their family having left home for years. I could see lights on in all the houses.

To be locked in place spreadeagled in my doorway semi dressed let a range of emotions to surface and to mix, the risk of being seen and if so by who, the excitement of being in just my underwear and secured in place unable to hide, the arousal of being on show. These feelings mixed in varying proportions, but the overall effect was my nipples were hard and my pussy was tingling, I was turned on and watching carefully while the ice dripped water one drop at a time. It felt as if time was standing still.

I could hear the tick tock of the wall clock in the kitchen behind be, I could not turn enough to see it but watching my ice locked key it seemed to be one drip for every three ticks. I was very aware that I was finally here in my own doorway to my backyard and that I was here until the ice locking my key to freedom melted allowing me to undo my padlocks.

It was semi dark looking out over my small back yard and over the fences of my neighbours, my emotions were mixed between anxiety and excitement, the risk of being seen both fearful and arousing, my eye constantly scanning the yards for movement. A cat jumping the fence on my left brought instant Goosebumps till I realised just what it was.

I looked at the ice cube dangling from my right wrist cuff it seemed no smaller than last time I looked, when was that? Five seconds or five minutes? Time seemed to be in slow motion. I was a roused my self-imposed predicament, my nipples felt hard and pushing on the fabric of my bra, my panties, I knew, were damp from my wetness although I could not move enough to see if the dampness was showing. My senses all seemed on peek alert my hearing acute my night vision settling to the dimming light even my sense of smell seemed sharper.

An outside light comes on too my right then a scraping sound, I recognise it as the screen door being opened someone is coming outside. My tummy butterflies increase one hundred percent, instant Goosebumps on my arms. Will I be seen? Can I be seen in this light? Who is coming out? I hear a familiar rumbling sound wheels on concrete, it dawns on me it is rubbish bin night for collection early in the morning.

It must be Daryl the youngest son. He always puts the bins out, it must be one of his chores, I put mine out this morning otherwise I would probably have forgotten them, Daryl will often do mine as well if he sees that I have forgotten. This week is all three bins, the rubbish, the recycling and the green bin so he will make three trips. OMG will he see me? Won't he see me? I can now see him in silhouette wheeling the first bin to the street, he will return for the other two.

My risk of being seen soars taking with it my arousal and excitement. I want to be seen! I don't want to be seen! He is back for the second bin, did he see mine were already out there? In this light I cannot tell whether he has looked over or not, has he seen me in my doorway semi dressed and well bound in position unable to move? My excitement is overpowering my fears. I know my panties are now more wet than damp, but it is out of my control.

I hear his footsteps coming back again for the third bin, a third opportunity for him to see me. I try to look but I cannot tell in the light if he looked and saw me or not. Another rumble of wheels on the concrete and then the scrape of the fly screen door telling me he has gone back inside. The dampness between my thighs is incredible.

I know I am aroused very aroused. I look at my key the ice melted the key dangling ready for use, I had not even been looking at it whilst the bins were being moved, I take it and manipulate it into the padlock taking maybe two minutes to release myself and go inside to my kitchen. It takes less than two minutes for my hands to bring myself to a thundering orgasm, the pure excitement of the risk of being seen and still not knowing if I had been making me highly highly receptive and extremely turned on.

Ok, readers let me recap so I know you are following me. I am a 29 yr old married lady who whilst her husband is away working has just completed some self-bondage in a semi risky, semi exposed position and is currently standing in her kitchen with her damp, no wet, panties at her knees having just brought herself off over having been potentially seen by her teenage next door neighbour. A confession I must make but one I am not ashamed of.

My fingers and thighs are wet from my orgasm and my pussy is drenched wet. I should explain teenager better so you do not misunderstand. Daryl is probably now 19, I went to his 18th birthday party last year. Not that I am saying he is a sex partner for me, or even a potential one, just more that at 18 he is likely to have seen either real life or on the internet an amount of T&C (tits and cunt) or B&P (boobs & and pussy) depending on your terminology.

The likelihood of him having firsthand experience at that age is higher than not having, I know mine had been well seen at a similar age, that however is another story. So, do I feel guilty that he may have seen me in self bondage semi dressed? No, I do not. Am I ashamed he may have looked at me in my underwear? No, I am not. Am I aroused and excited by the idea that a legally able teenaged male has seen me semi exposed? Well my panties are at my knees and I have just orgasmed, draw your own conclusions. Do I want to continue with self-bondage, self-exposure with a risk of being seen? To right I do! The dress rehearsal is completed.

to be continued...