A Journey into the Lustful Unknown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess that's good then." Anyon's mind thought about the divorce cases he orchestrated over the years. He handled the financial aspects of the divorce such as dividing 401k plans and setting up individual retirement accounts. There were times he could never understand why the money was divided in certain ways. Often times he heard reasons for the divorces as his clients utilized him as a sounding board. Reason would include cheating, wanting a different life, and sometimes people just change for better or worse.

Divorce to Anyon was complicated. His parents were both still married and part of the reason why he didn't want to get married at this time was a fear of divorce. If you choose to be with someone for the long term and get married, then you're in it with no option to divorce. That was part of the reason he never slept with married women. To him, married women agreed to be with someone and he would respect that. Marriage to Anyon was a commitment to always be true and faithful to that person and for now, he was not interested in that.

"So tell me about your new friend. Did you guys have a great night?" It looked like a great night. You fucked the shit out of her. Marion wanted to learn more about this woman. Was this going to be his new girlfriend?

Anyon smiled. He certainly was not going to share the details of how he had fucked her three times. He did not want to give her the impression to Marion that he was a player.

"It was fun and low key. We both are in different stages of our lives so definitely not serious, but still a great person. She heads back to school this coming fall."

Marion felt relieved. The woman he fucked would be gone out of his life and would reduce her competition. What the hell am I thinking about? Reducing the competition. I'm a married woman, I don't even have the ability to date him and he's twenty years younger than me on top of that. What the fuck?

"You don't seem to upset about it which is good."

"I think it's easier when you're dating to have fun and enjoy the person rather than asking yourself is this my future wife? You know how people are when you first meet them, they have this air of perfection, but as time goes on you learn more about them and their true self is revealed. I'm okay with flaws, I have them, and it's more about finding a person that you can love so you ignore those flaws. Sometimes those flaws are just not for me."

"That's a very interesting point. I could not agree more with you. I have met so many people like that. They say they are one thing, but then usually you find out and realize they are full of it." Marion laughed as she said this.

Anyon nodded and laughed as well. "True! It's not all bad though. I get it, we all have our baggage and we all have desires to be better in certain areas. We all want to impress others."

Marion nodded and once again she was impressed with his maturity and insight.

Anyon finished his sub and once again thanked Marion.

"Well I need to get to work. Will you be by later to check my pool?

"Sure will."

Marion and Anyon hugged again and Marion walked off waving to him. Anyon watched her walk off and noticed her ass swaying back and forth. A little twitch in his pants could be felt.

Fuck! She is fucking hot.

Marion turned around and looked back. She could see Anyon still looking at her. Is he checking me out? She smiled at him and he returned the smile. It felt so good to be noticed for once. Maybe he would bend me over and fuck me hard. A familiar feeling snuck between her legs and she could feel her wetness. Do I have time to stop home really quickly? Marion looked at her watch. She had just enough time and so after exiting Anyon's gate she jogged home to masturbate and give herself another release.

*

It was getting late in the afternoon and Anyon still needed to get over to Marion's to check out her pool. Most of his day was fairly light, but he had received an email from a client whose wife passed away suddenly and now needed a new financial plan. Anyon would have a busy Monday so he decided start working on the plan before his Monday meeting.

Anyon approached Marion's backyard and noticed another car in the driveway. She may have company and decided to turn back and head home. He did not want to interrupt her company. As he turned, he heard a woman's voice call to him.

"Hey Anyon!"

It was Marion.

"I was wondering when you were coming by. Come on it, you can meet my daughters. They just got home a little while ago and Gerry had to head out to the store."

Anyon nodded.

Marion introduced Callie and Alexis to Anyon and then she explained to them how he had helped opening their pool. Both girls said hello and Anyon initiated small talk by asking them how school was going. Anyon noticed that the younger sister Alexis was a little more chatty, while Callie seemed to be more reserved. Both girls were pleasant and Anyon noticed they resembled their mother more than Gerry.

"Well I won't take up to much of your time, I'm just here to check the pool's progress and I'll be on my way. Nice meeting you Callie, nice meeting you Alexis."

"Nice meeting you" they both replied.

"I'll walk you out."

"It's nice to finally meet more of your family. They are very nice."

"They're good kids, but like most teenagers they have their moments." Marion smirked as she said this.

The pool looked considerably better. Anyon was happy with the progress as the water was now more blue, but it was still cloudy.

"It looks better. I'll add a little more shock and we can actually start adding in the clarifier. That should get it to where it needs to be, but I'm sure Gerry will take over."

"He should. He's usually the one adding chemicals, but he's been more busy with work lately."

"Understandable."

Anyon showed Marion how to add in the clarifier by mixing in water and then dumping the mixture into the pool. Marion realized there wasn't much to it and she felt like she could do it herself if needed.

"That's it?"

"That's it for now."

"Well that wasn't very hard."

"Nope, balancing the pool will be next step which takes patience, but I'm sure Gerry will handle that."

"Thank you again Anyon. I really appreciate all your help. So hopefully we will see more of each other and then I will definitely see you at our dinner party!"

"Absolutely! "I should be able to make that." Anyon hoped he didn't have any late meetings on that day, but it should work.

"Great! So I will text you the time and we can go from there!"

"Oh, should I bring anything?"

"Nope, this is our party and we are responsible. Just bring yourself."

"Easy enough."

With that settled, Marion walked Anyon to the front yard and they said their goodbyes. This time there was no embrace as Marion didn't want her daughters to see them show any affection. Their relationship was strictly platonic, but she didn't want to put any suspicion in their heads.

As Anyon departed, Marion watched him move gracefully down the street towards his home. He sure was fine she thought to himself and he clearly knows how to fuck. A familiar feeling tingled in her pussy, but that would have to wait for now.

*

It was late. Marion couldn't sleep and she had been tossing and turning most of the night. Gerry was fast asleep sleeping next to her. He had taken an Ambien earlier that evening and with the help of the sleep aid and he slept like the proverbial baby. Marion decided to make herself some tea. She felt restless and her mind wandered from things she would need to do at work, to her upcoming daughters' school events. However, something else seemed to be at the forefront of her mind, begging for her attention.

It was Anyon. She had not seen him come home since Thursday and now it was Saturday. She wondered what he was up to or where he was. Not that he had any obligation to her, she just seemed to miss his presence in the neighborhood. Maybe it was more than that, but she was not ready to engage those thoughts.

It was all crazy she thought. She was a married woman and it was almost as if she wanted some kind of relationship with Anyon. Her thoughts were interrupted by a whistling tea pot. Marion made her tea and thought about watching a movie, but for some reason there was a pull for her to sit on her balcony. She didn't understand that pull, but decided to follow it.

The cool spring night felt good as she sat on her balcony admiring the stars. She felt so peaceful sitting their drinking her tea. It was almost a form of meditation as she followed the outline of the big dipper. Her reverie was disturbed as a car light descended up her street. She checked her phone. It was a little after 12:30 in the morning.

Someone's having a late night.

The car kept coming closer and she could not see the make and model, but it began to slow as it reached Anyon's house. Could it be Anyon she thought? Marion's curiosity piqued. She watched intently as the car pulled into Anyon's driveway. The car parked and it took a few minutes before someone opened the door. Marion stared, wondering who the hell was in the car.

The passenger door opened first followed by the driver's side. Marion watched as Anyon appeared from the driver's side and a stunning black woman exited from the passenger side. Marion felt a tang of envy, but had no idea why she would feel this way. Anyon did not belong to her and they had a friendship. They were friendly neighbors, nothing else. Still she felt a sense of jealousy. Marion watched the couple make their way towards the house holding hands.

Marion sat back in her chair drinking her tea. She felt defeated. Why did she feel defeated? Why did she feel a sense of pain and anger? Was this jealousy? Was she hurt? Was she living in a fantasy world, where she thought that she and Anyon had a special bond between them and now he was in love with her? All of these thoughts collided into one another like bumper cars at an amusement park. She felt confused and frustrated. To top it off she now felt restless, the peace she had felt was now gone. Maybe she did want more with him?

Marion looked at the woman. She wore heels, a white skirt and a pink halter top. She walked with a sense of purpose and she smiled at Anyon as he must have been saying something to her. Marion admired the young beautiful woman. She was truly gorgeous and alongside Anyon, without any doubt they made a beautiful couple.

Marion could see Anyon give her a kiss on the lips and opened his door for her. As she stepped into the house, Anyon smacked her across the ass. It was a perfect ass tap that sent a warming sensation to Marion's pussy. The black woman turned and smiled at him as she entered the house. Then the door closed.

Marion sat drinking her tea. Her mixed bag of emotions and thoughts began to subside as she wondered if she was in for a treat for the night. Would they have sex in his bedroom? All of Marion's anger, jealousy, and confusion melted away as she now became obsessed with the idea of watching them have sex. She quickly ran in the house and got her telescope.

Marion quickly assembled her telescope and then waited on her balcony. It seemed like hours, but in reality it was probably only minutes. She kept a steady eye on the house. She imagined they were already fucking. She imagined Anyon spreading the woman's legs wide and plowing his stiff cock into her pussy. Marion sat in a chair and rubbed her mound through her panties imaging the two lovers. Their bodies colliding into one.

Just then a light turned on in Anyon's bedroom. Marion jumped and got her telescope into position and focused on the light. It took her a minute, but then she saw them.

Marion immediately noticed this was different. This was a whole other level of fucking and love making, definitely not what she had witnessed with Anyon and Haley. Marion watched as the two people melted into one another. She watched as Anyon kissed her passionately while removing her cloths. He felt her everywhere, her ass, her tits, her nipples, and her back. Marion noticed how the woman reacted. She moaned with pleasure and tilted her head back as Anyon sucked her tits and gripped her ass with his hands. Marion found it erotic watching a black woman with a white man. She couldn't pull away even if her husband strolled out and caught her.

Marion noticed how they both took turns pleasuring one another. Her fingers found her pussy as she watched the woman suck Anyon's cock. It was amazing to watch his white cock enter her mouth. She sucked and stroked him at the same time. Marion watched as Anyon placed his hands on the back of her head and guided her lovingly down his shaft. The whole while, the woman never took her eyes off him.

Then Marion watched as Anyon went down on the woman. Anyon took his time and kissed her inner thighs. Slowly he moved his mouth towards the entrance of her vagina and kissed her passionately, it looked as if Anyon was making out with the woman's pussy lips. Then Marion watched as Anyon shifted his technique and started licking her clit which caused the woman to buck her hips back into Anyon's face. Marion figured the woman must have orgasmed as she could see the woman make an O face.

Marion then watched as Anyon slipped his cock deep inside the woman. The woman placed her feet on his shoulders. Anyon picked up the pace with time, which caused the woman's body to shake. She watched as the woman was fucked and looked deeply into the man that was fucking her. It looked as if the woman was even saying something to Anyon as he fucked her, but Marion could not hear or read her lips.

Marion imagined she was saying things like, fuck me deep, I love your cock. Marion rubbed her clit with two fingers and seeing Anyon's white cock disappear into the woman's black pussy sent her over the edge. It turned her on knowing that she was again watching Anyon fuck, but even more exciting was that her husband slept in the room inside her balcony. The chance of getting caught made the whole experience even more thrilling.

Marion began to cum. Her orgasm shook her body. She had to bite her lip to prevent her from screaming out loud as the waves of pleasure ripped through her body. She collapsed in the chair and caught her breath. Her orgasms were getting better and better and even more intense. Marion closed her eyes and drifted into a light sleep.

Marion awoke startled as she remembered where she was, still sitting on the balcony. Only about fifteen minutes had passed. Her curiosity reminded her that something good could be happening down the street. Marion took another peak through her telescope and could see the couple lying in bed watching something on the television. The woman snuggled on Anyon's chest while he ran a hand through her hair. It was a very romantic site to see and Marion wondered if this woman was an actual love interest.

Marion again felt a tang of envy. Maybe that's what she wanted. Someone who could fuck her hard, but then snuggle her. Maybe even fuck her again after the snuggling. Marion decided that since the love making was over she would head into bed and try get some sleep. As she entered her bedroom her mind wandered and that feeling of defeat overwhelmed her. The sense of missing something returned as well. Maybe this wasn't about Anyon, maybe it was more about getting older and living a routine life. Maybe she just wanted to feel love and newness again? Regardless she felt that sense of confusion and was having a hard time processing the different thoughts. With that she laid in her bed and closed her eyes.

Marion was awoken by a noise. She thought she was dreaming. She looked at Gerry who was still out cold. She looked at the time on her bedside table. It was 4:00 in the morning. Then the sound again. It was in the distance, but audible. Her ears perked up and a familiar feeling of excitement could be felt in her stomach. She snuck back outside to the balcony. The noise was heard more easily. She knew exactly what it was. A woman, and she knew exactly where to look.

Marion aimed the telescope back at Anyon's bedroom. She aimed it around the room and then she saw it. Anyon had the black woman on her knees with her ass in the air. Marion focused the telescope. She gasped out loud. She could feel the familiar desire build up between her legs. She looked intently at what she was seeing through the scope.

Holy shit!

Marion watched as Anyon stood behind the woman rocking his hips back and forth while his cock penetrated the woman's ass. The woman looked back at Anyon with her face scrunched up in ecstasy. Marion watched her moan over and over again. The moans were muffled, but Marion could still hear them from her balcony. Anyon must have said something to the woman because the woman nodded and Anyon then went to work. She watched as Anyon pounded her ass, while the woman worked her hand over her clit.

Marion did the same thing to her own clit. She rubbed herself as the scene projecting itself through the lens of the telescope. Then she watched the woman put Anyon on his back. She climbed on top of him and slid his cock back up her ass. The woman bounced up and down while Anyon's white cock penetrated the woman's gorgeous asshole. She could see the ass being spread open as the cock entered her.

Marion again was amazed by the contrast of the two different colored bodies colliding into one another. It turned her on so much watching this. Lust began to take over Marion's body. She could feel herself craving to be touched. She wanted to be fucked and she did something she had not expect. She took her finger and started to feel her ass hole.

God, I wonder what that feels like? What would it be like to have a cock in my ass?

Marion decided to try it, it wouldn't be a cock, but a finger was better than nothing. Using her own pussy juice she coated her finger and then stuck her finger inside her asshole. A feeling of intense excitement rushed through her. Her anus clenched around the finger and she stuck it deeper inside her. Marion felt so slutty and dirty. She also felt sexually liberated and free from guilt or shame. In other words she felt only lust and desire. Marion closed her eyes and sat in the chair while one finger penetrated her ass and another dipped into her pussy.

Over and over again she fingered herself. Marion decided she needed more visuals before she came all over her finger and besides the moaning from the woman had subsided. A curiosity ensued. Marion looked through the telescope again found a different scene. Somehow the love making had evolved into a sixty nine position. She watched as the woman worked hard to swallow Anyon's cock, while Anyon was eating her pussy. Marion decided again to stick her finger back into her asshole especially when she noticed Anyon licking the ass he had just fucked.

Over and over again Marion worked her fingers inside her. As she did Anyon gave a pat on the woman's ass and they shifted into a position. The woman got on her back while Anyon positioned himself almost on top of her.

Were the going to do missionary?

Anyon placed his cock at the entrance of her ass. The woman said something and she placed her hands on the bottom of her ass cheeks. She spread her ass open and gave herself to Anyon. Marion watched as Anyon pushed his cock back into her asshole. The woman's head shot back behind her and she arched her chest upward to the ceiling of the room. Anyon held her legs out to the side and glided his cock in and out of the woman's ass. Marion was amazed by the fucking. Over and over again the woman took Anyon's thick white cock up her ass, while rubbing her clit.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Marion quietly moaned.

Marion's finger picked up the pace and rubbed harder. Then the next event sent her over the edge into an orgasmic frenzy. Anyon must have come because with one last thrust he held his cock in her ass. As he pulled his cock out of the woman's ass, blobs of warm, hot cum oozed from her asshole. Marion came all over her finger. She bit hard down on her lips to sequester her moans. She bit down so hard that she could taste a little bit of blood. Her body tingled all over as she felt like she had exploded between her legs. The release was incredible.

1...45678...13