A Journey into the Lustful Unknown

Story Info
New women enter Anyon's life creating more sexual desire.
46.2k words
4.85
8.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BRAYJACK
BRAYJACK
36 Followers

A Journey into the Lustful Unknown

By: Brayson Jackson

Anyon awoke to the sun shining through his bedroom. It was a perfect spring morning as he could hear birds chirping outside his window. It was going to be a perfect day. Not to hot and not to cold. Anyon would get to wear shorts and a long sleeved shirt, a look that he loved to sport. Perfect weather for completing spring yard work and today he had big plans to get his yard in shape. His agenda, open his in-ground pool, start placing mulch around the yard, and finally putting out his solar lights around the walk ways.

For most people, spring was a time of new beginnings, but some dreaded their spring yard work after a cold and snowy winter in New England. Others, like most in Anyon's neighborhood paid for their landscaping to be completed. However, Anyon loved doing yard work. It was satisfying to have the outside of his home looking fresh, organized, and manicured. It gave him greater satisfaction knowing that he had done the work himself.

As he laid in his bed with the sun peeking through the blinds, his mind wandered to the day ahead. He would first need to jog and workout, but he planned on starting with the pool and then spreading mulch. Just then his phone pinged indicating a notification.

Checking his phone there was an email from Home Depot. It was a general advertisement indicating a spring sale on all outdoor power equipment. It was good to know since he could head over if he needed anything for his yard. His minded wandered to the previous night. Nothing major going on as he had dinner with a colleague and his wife. His weekend was also going to be fairly quiet as Iris was in Florida and Yuki was traveling for work. Better get my day going he thought.

After a thirty minute jog and an hour workout session at the gym, Anyon arrived back at his home. He decided he would not take a shower, but instead get the pool opened.

The day remained a perfect cloudless, seventy degree day with a little breeze as Anyon headed out to his back yard. His yard was almost a perfect rectangle and outlined to his exact specifications. The back deck led to a pool just off the center of the yard. He had an area for his pool house, which actually contained a guest bedroom with its own bathroom and shower. He also had an additional entrance to the pool house for guests to use a shower and bathroom if they were to use the pool. Anyon had designed this specifically to make sure people wouldn't track water through his home.

Anyon's back yard was completely fenced and had an outdoor kitchen with a grill, which was used for barbecues. He also had a table and chairs setup around the pool for guests to relax. A cabana was set up to the right side of the pool which had additional lawn furniture. Tiki torches were placed around the cabana specifically near the entrances to add what he thought was a tropical effect to his yard, despite living in New England. His grass, although not perfectly green yet, was starting to grow and he had an area for corn hole, volleyball and even a fire pit with multiple chairs surrounding it. His back yard was perfect for entertaining friends and family.

The pool was his first priority. Getting his cover off was usually the hardest part. Leaves would often get trapped on top and would make the cover heavier to pull off. Fortunately, Anyon used his leaf blower to blow the leaves off, which made the cover a little lighter to pull. Last fall he had invested in a new pool cover that allowed the melted water to drain back into the pool, but left the heavier debris such as leaves on the top.

After removing the mesh cover, Anyon was actually pleased to find that his water level was where it needed it to be. This meant he wouldn't have to add water to the pool and the cover he had invested in, had worked perfectly. The water was green but that was to be expected. Nothing his filter and chemicals couldn't handle. Anyon's next step was unplugging the jets and skimmers so that water could make its way to the filter and the water could start being cleaned. The water was fairly cold as he unscrewed the winter caps, but it only took seconds to remove them.

Next, Anyon made his way towards the pool house where he would turn on the filter and get the water circulating. Anyon completed the necessary set up for the filter and then turned on the power. After priming and a quick flick of a switch the water starting circulating and was ready for some chemicals. His pool filter was actually a DE filter which required a special kind of chemical called diatomaceous earth. Once started he would add the DE to the skimmers, which would lead back to filter and prime the filter to collect small debris.

After completing this step it was time to add the necessary chemicals to help get the pool looking blue again. Anyon grabbed a large container of liquid shock, some algaecide and clarifying agent and brought them back to his pool where he would add them over the coming hours.

I'm getting quicker at this each year.

As the pool water circulated, Anyon monitored the PSI in his filter making sure everything was running smoothly. As everything seemed to be in working order, Anyon knew it was time for the filter and pump along with the chemicals to go to work. For the most part, his initial work on the pool was done and now would be a waiting game until more chemicals needed to be added.

One step of his day was complete, now it was time to move onto mulch. Anyon needed to get some tools from his shed and as he walked across his yard, his phone chimed indicating a visitor at his front door. Anyon was able to talk directly through the door bell system without having to actually go to the door. Anyon clicked the talk button not having a clue who was there. He was not expecting anybody to visit today.

"Hello?"

A woman's voice responded in a frantic voice. "Hi Anyon, sorry to bother you, it's Marion Gamora, I have a problem in my yard right now and was hoping you could help me?"

Anyon turned towards his front door a little surprised. Marion Gamora had never once reached out to him. He had only spoken to her about four three and half years ago when he moved into the neighborhood and she brought him a homemade Italian bread as a welcoming gift. He of course waved to her as she ran or as they made eye contact, but her reaching out was completely out of the ordinary and she must have really needed his help. "Oh hi Mrs. Gamora. Sure, I can take a look. I'll be right there. One sec."

Anyon jogged quickly towards the gate that would exit the back yard and lead to his front yard. This would actually be quicker than running through the house. As he turned the corner, he noticed Mrs. Gamora standing at the door. She was wearing black, tight yoga pants and a white tank top, while her bleach blond hair was cut short to her ears. Anyon noticed that he she had water on her arms and her shirt was a little wet in certain spots.

"Hey Mrs. Gamora." Anyon waved to her as he came around the corner.

Marion looked at Anyon coming towards her. "Hey Anyon, so sorry to bother you! I'm in over my head with my pool. Could you help me out?"

"Absolutely. I just opened mine. What's going on?"

"I'm kind of embarrassed. I don't know much about pools, and I tried calling our pool servicing company to open it, but they can't make it out for at least two months! They are completely overbooked and I think they may have a lack of help. So I tried opening my pool, but I've got some problems!"

"Okay, I can take a look with you."

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate it!"

Anyon walked with Mrs. Gamora to her back yard and as they did, Anyon could not help but notice her large tits straining against the white fabric of her tank top. Her tits literally bounced as she walked forward. For a woman in her early fifties, she looked fabulous and Anyon had gawked at her many times as she jogged down their street. She was a woman who took her physical fitness very seriously and it showed.

"So you were getting your pool opened today as well? I told Gerry to call the pool service weeks ago to schedule, but he never got around to it."

"Yeah I just actually finished opening it when you called. Now I'm just running the filter."

"Oh so you're a pro then. Have you ever had to hire anyone?"

"Well I wouldn't say pro. I'm still learning. I usually don't hire anyone for the pool because it's one of those projects I enjoy doing myself. Unless of course there is a major problem then I call the pros and have them check it out."

"Well that's great! Gerry and the kids are away this weekend, so I figured I would try to be productive and get things done. It's also supposed to be in the nineties next weekend, so I'd love to have my pool ready. "

"That's going to be hot for this time of year, you'll definitely want your pool available."

As they entered the back yard, Anyon immediately noticed the problem. The cover, which was actually a tarp, had fallen into the pool. Not the whole tarp, but one side had collapsed into the pool and was trapped. Leaves had spilled over and Marion definitely would need help pulling the tarp out of the water.

Anyon was surprised by their pool cover. He expected them to have a mesh cover like he did, but regardless he would be happy to help her out.

"I thought I could just pull the cover over, but I didn't realize how much water was on the top and then I almost got pulled in as the tarp retreated into the pool!"

"Yeah that happens with tarps. Sometimes you don't know how much water is actually there because it could be water from rain and snow or literally from your pool if the tarp has a hole in it. I had that issue." Anyon explained that he once had a hole in his tarp a few years ago and he ended up draining half the pool trying to get the water off the tarp.

"Do you think there is a hole?"

"Not sure yet. First, we need to get the submerged portion of the cover out and then go from there. I suggest you grab this side and I will grab that side. "

Anyon walked to the other side of the pool and bent over to grab the tarp. He looked across the pool and saw Marion doing the same thing. As she bent over, her cleavage was exposed and Anyon could feel a twitch in his cock. Probably not the time to be aroused, but no matter he found her incredibly sexy.

"Ready?" he called over to her.

"Yeah!" Marion grabbed the tarp and started to pull upwards. The cold water made her skin tingle. She pulled and Anyon did the same thing on the other side. As they pulled they were trapping some water onto the tarp, making it heavier, but the goal was just to get that side of the tarp out of the water. After a brief struggle, they both had their ends of the tarp out of the water.

"What's next?" Marion asked laughing. She had no clue what to do and hoped Anyon had a solution.

"We need to get the water out of the top of the tarp. Do you have a sub pump?"

"I might? If I did, it would be in the basement? You are welcome to come in and look with me."

"Okay."

To keep the tarp for going back into the pool, Anyon used heavy cinder blocks on both sides to hold the tarp in place, so they could look for the sub pump.

Anyon had never been inside the Gamora's house. Truthfully, he didn't know the family very well. He had never spoken with Mr. Gamora. He only had seen him out in his yard or driving off. Anyon knew they had two teenage daughters probably around eighteen or nineteen, but he had never spoken with them either. To Anyon, the Gamora's were complete strangers. Now here he was in their home, helping Marion find a sub pump.

The Gamora house was beautiful, which did not surprise him. Most of the homes in his neighborhood were million dollar homes. He thought the style of house was classy and modern with a taste of elegance. He liked her house and noticed beautiful glass vases of varying shapes and sizes throughout her home. For some reason he found glass to be appealing and almost show a sense of sophistication. Maybe he would get some glass vases for his home?

"You have a beautiful home."

"Oh thank you Anyon. It's taking a while to get styled the way I like, but its home."

"I like your glass displays around these rooms. It's classy."

"Thank you! I love glass. There's a place in Vermont where you can go and actually watch glass makers blow glass. It's a great experience, well maybe not for everyone, but I love it! It's been a while since I've been there."

Anyon nodded as Marion headed to a door that led to the basement. "Down here is our basement and we have a storage room, where I think the pump should be?" Anyon followed Marion and noticed that their basement was finished. It had an area for lounging, an office, a game room, a small bar off to the side for entertainment. Marion opened a door up ahead. Anyon immediately noticed this room was clearly used as a storage room. There were boxes placed on shelves, a fake Christmas tree, and all kinds of items organized throughout the room.

"If we have a sub pump it would be in here. We may have to move some of this crap around." Marion said sarcastically.

Anyon laughed. "I'm sure we can find it. It's very organized."

"Yeah I'm kind of a neat freak!" Marion laughed.

Together they both started looking for the pump and Marion started some small talk.

"You know Anyon, we've never really had the opportunity to speak with one another despite you living in this neighborhood for the last couple of years. We don't see you out much?"

"Yeah I tend to stay busy and I work in Boston so I'm there most of the time."

"What do you do?"

"I'm in the financial services industry where I run a financial practice."

"Oh interesting, so you could help me with my retirement planning?"

Anyon nodded. "I could if you needed help."

"Gerry handles some of our finances, but I'd like to have a better understanding of how financial planning works. Just so I'm prepared."

"That's a smart idea. Not to be morbid, but men tend to pass away first and women are left scrambling with the finances. We do a lot of business with widows and trying to get their financial plan in place. "

Marion nodded. "Interesting. We should set up some time then."

"Whenever you're ready."

They continued looking around the storage room for the pump.

"Do you like living in this neighborhood?"

"Yeah it's great. Not a bad commute into the city and people are friendly. I just tend to keep busy and keep to myself. Also there are many families here and I'm still a single guy. "

"You're also probably the youngest person we have in this neighborhood, which is a good thing. We need younger blood here."

Anyon's neighborhood mostly consisted of older established couples and families since his neighborhood was developed for high income earners. Being the only thirty year old was a testament to his climb to financial success. At the age of thirty he was already running his own firm with another partner and was considered one of Boston's premier financial advisors.

Anyon was on the fast track to success as he had started out with a firm in Boston, when a senior advisor recognized his potential. That senior advisor named Bob Richmond decided to start his own firm and asked Anyon to join him to help build the business. In short time, Anyon was now a senior partner and handled most of the firm's major cases as a certified financial planner. Part of his work was always looking for new clients, so if Mrs. Gamora needed help, he would be happy to work with her.

"What do you do Mrs. Gamora?"

"Please, call me Marion, I'm way too young to think of myself as a Mrs." She smiled at Anyon as she said this.

Anyon laughed "Got it."

"I'm actually a registered nurse. I work with patients who have undergone an orthopedic procedure."

"Oh wow, that sounds like it could keep you very busy."

"For sure! Everyone is back getting their hips and knees replaced so we've been extra busy with surgeries and our floor has been overwhelmed."

"I heard that during the pandemic people were forgoing their elective surgeries."

"Big time. I was almost furloughed, but they kept me on doing administrative work. Hated it, but I would rather work than sit at home. How about you? What was it like in the financial world as an advisor?"

"Truthfully is was really good to me. People were looking for areas to protect some of their assets and we moved money to areas where they could be more conservative. We also had people that just stayed the course and some even became more aggressive. I'm always long on the market meaning, I don't think people should sell in downturns. I feel fortunate I was able to help many clients during that specific financial downturn and it was also great for business."

"I wish I had known you were an advisor. I could have spoken with you. Like I mentioned before, Gerry does a pretty good job with our finances, but we lost money during that time and he was really nervous. Gerry wants to retire in about five years, but for me, I like working and don't plan on slowing down. Probably the opposite of what other people think?"

"Not at all. I see that from time to time when couples have different opinions on when and where they want to retire. Of course everyone has a different idea of what their retirement should look like or could look like, but it's about finding a balance and doing what you can afford to do. "

Marion was surprised by his level of maturity. Anyon seemed wiser than his thirty years. She also noticed his blue eyes and muscular physique. He was truly handsome and she wondered why he remained single. She didn't feel it was appropriate to ask him either. Then a sudden thought popped into her mind. She wondered what it would be like to be with him for a night. Would he have that sexual youth that she could tap into? What type of lover would he be? Would he thrust her hard or would he be tender?" Marion continued looking at him pretending, studying him, and she kept one on him as she looked for the sub pump. She had no idea where these thoughts came from, but they were there and a tingle could be felt between her legs.

"I think I see the sub pump over here." Anyon called out.

Marion was still thinking about Anyon, and it took her a few seconds to shake her mind out of her thoughts.

"Oh great. Excellent! Can you grab it?

"Sure thing."

After retrieving the pump, Anyon and Marion made their way back out to the pool. Marion continued to observe him and she realized that she was intrigued by Anyon. She admired his confident walk and athletic build. She felt an attraction to him, an attraction she hadn't felt for someone in a long time. An attraction she once had for her husband. Those thoughts were short lived as when she saw the pool, she was reminded of the problem at hand.

"So what's the plan here?"

"Well I need to connect a hose to this pump and then put the pump on top of the tarp. From there we just start pumping water out. We will need to watch it to make sure we are not pumping water out from the actual pool if there is a hole in the tarp."

"Sounds easy enough."

"We'll see!" Anyon laughed.

Anyon and Marion set up both the pump and hose. "I'll be back in 20 minutes. I need to check my pool and wanted to move some mulch around. Most likely I'll need to check in on this from time to time today. Is it okay if I pop in?"

The word pop triggered something within Marion. She immediately pictured Anyon slipping the head of his cock into her pussy. A tingling sensations gripped at her pussy. You can definitely pop it in.

"Absolutely! I appreciate your help! I'm going to get some flowers to plant today, but please have lunch with me! It's the least I can do to for all your help with the pool."

Anyon agreed and told her he would be back later. As he walked away, Marion once again admired his muscular back and defined calves. She noticed how he walked with a sense of purpose. He seemed more mature than thirty. Once again she found herself being attracted to him, but she also had a feeling that was creating a warning bell.

BRAYJACK
BRAYJACK
36 Followers