A Journey into the Lustful Unknown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyon found it sexy feeling his thumb inside her mouth. He fucked Marion harder and then came hard sending his seed once again deep inside her womb.

Together on the floor they held each other while Gerry slept in the bed. A few more kisses on the lips and a silent nod would complete there night. Anyon creeped out of her bedroom leaving Marion pleased on her floor. She was exhausted and decided to climb into bed. As she closed her eyes, she could feel his cum dripping from her satisfied pussy. So good she thought to herself and within minutes was asleep.

*

What a night Marion thought to herself as she ran down the street. She had been fucked hard and came even harder. She felt light on her feet and each step seemed easy. Marion was in her own world and she didn't even notice or care that her white sports bra was basically see through from sweat. It wasn't until she got home and looked down at her bra did realize why people had been staring. Her hard pink nipples could be seen pushing through the fabric. She looked over at Anyon's house. She knew he had already left for the airport. She would miss him and yearned for more of his pleasure. All in due time she thought.

Marion felt like a new woman. She felt younger beyond her years of 52. She was not sure where her relationship with Anyon would go, nor did she know how she felt about her husband. For now the two of them were both acting as if nothing had changed. They still didn't have sex and Marion knew he was still fucking that other woman. She had found messages on his phone. It didn't matter now. She knew that in time she would need to make a decision with Gerry, but for now she acted as if everything was normal.

As for her feelings for Anyon she understood that he was a single man who hooked up with other women. She truly cared for him, but she didn't expect a relationship. He was a young man who could someday probably want a family, and maybe that would lead to a relationship for the two of them, but she didn't expect that. For now, Marion was happy and content, just fucking him was enough. She truly had no idea where she was headed with her life, but the feeling of the unknown was far more exciting than routine she had fallen into. She would take that journey.

Marion stepped into her home and made her way to her bedroom. She removed her shirt displaying her tits proudly. She knew she looked sexy. She knew if Anyon was there he would be sucking her tits and licking her nipples. Then she took off her yoga pants exposing her naked ass and pussy. She imaged Anyon eating her out. She looked at herself through a mirror. I am sexy.

After all these years it took a young man to open herself up to the sexuality buried deep within her. Moving forward that sexuality would not be caged, but instead explored. There was no turning back for Marion Gamora. Marion felt grateful for this release.

With that it was time to play. Marion grabbed a dildo from the top dresser. Feeling sexy she sauntered to her bed. She sucked the dildo imagining it was Anyon's cock. She laid down on the bed, raised her legs in the air and dipped the dildo deep inside her. She imagined all that had transpired with Anyon and even let her mind wander to even more fantasy. With that she creamed all over the dildo.

*

It felt good to be sitting on the air plane. Anyon was thrilled to be getting out of Boston for a few days. He was really looking forward to seeing Iris. He had spoken with her prior to taking the Uber to the airport and she sounded really excited to see him and spend time with him. He felt the same way.

As he took his seat on the plane he turned his phone off and started to gaze out the window. The workers outside the plane scurried about packing luggage onto the plane. His mind wandered to all the things that had transpired over the past couple of weeks. He officially had fucked a married woman and broke his own rule. He wasn't really sure how he felt about it. Great sex will blind you into forgetting your mistakes.

Anyon had justified his behavior by recognizing that the woman had been cheated on and he really wasn't sure if the couple was still into one another. Did they really love each other? Anyon had no idea, but he decided that if Marion should tell him that she was working it out with Gerry, he would stop the relationship. No questions asked.

Anyon thought about Marion for the moment. He was truly surprised to find that Marion was submissive. If he had accomplished anything with Marion, it was that she had found her own sexuality and recognized how beautiful and sexy she truly is. Anyon no doubt found her sexy, and the sex was unique, raw, passionate, and overall lustful. Tapping into someone's untapped sexuality made for some unbelievable experiences and he had come hard to many of their sexual interludes. Anyon had no idea where this particular relationship would lead, but he cared for Marion's overall happiness. For now, as he usually did, he would just continue to walk into the unknown of his sexual interludes.

"Excuse me sir, is this row seventeen?" A man much older than him was speaking to him which shook him from his thoughts.

"Yes sir. What seat are you looking for?"

*

"I'll tell you Iris there is a guy on this plane that is so hot!"

"Let me guess Sheree, he's tall, rugged, black and handsome! Just your type!"

Sheree laughed. "You certainly know me Iris, but mmm, oh no, this is a white dude. You'll notice him no doubt. All I'll say he's seated on the left side of the plan. He's one hot piece of ass. I may have to make my name known to him!"

"Whoa a white man, he must be something! Especially for the die hard, I only date black men Sheree to want a white man!"

"You never know until you try it and this one may change everything for ole Sheree!"

Iris laughed and then Iris' mind flashed to Anyon. His handsome face with rugged body. Her pussy became wet as she imagined his thick white cock penetrating her dark wet pussy. If only Sheree knew who she had been fucking and how good that fucking was, her mind would surely be blown.

Iris continued preparing for the flight when something out of the corner of her eye caught her attention. Passengers were boarding the plane and she noticed a man wearing a white V-neck, Nautica shirt with gray shorts. He wore a navy blue ralph Lauren polo hat. He moved quickly and graciously as he stood up to help an older couple. Iris noticed his powerful muscular physique as he stood. Iris knew him immediately. It was Anyon.

Seeing him on board the plane brought butterflies to her stomach. He looked so sexy and she had never seen him wear a hat before so it was surprising to see him sport a new look. She liked it and she also liked how his sunglasses were hanging around by his neck attached by a blue strap. She liked this look on him, it was more relaxed and casual.

Then her mind wandered to his body. She imagined his chiseled pecks and then she thought she would fuck him on the plane if she could. She craved to have his tongue on her pussy. She watched as he sat relaxing in his seat, when Sheree came bouncing down the aisle.

"Iris, Iris, Iris, you probably already saw him, but he is aisle seventeen and take a look at this guy. Damn! I've never been attracted to white guys, but this guy, damn!"

Iris smiled at her. It made her feel happy and proud knowing that the man Sheree was eyeing up was going to be fucking her all weekend. "I'll definitely have to take a look Sheree. He must be something!" Iris said with a smile on her face. As they spoke to one another they watched the older couple continuing to talk to the man in aisle seventeen. They must have been in their eighties and carried two carry-ons. There was some sort of small conversation and Iris noticed Anyon nodding his head up and down with a smile on his face.

Both she and Sheree watched as Anyon shook the man's hand and then he proceeded to help the older couple lift their carry-ons into the upright containers of the plane. Iris watched as he helped the older couple and she had a feeling of appreciation, but it was also a feeling of gratefulness that she was able to be with a person that you truly cared about and are happy for the person being in your life. She saw the goodness in Anyon and realized that he was a man that could be whoever you wanted him to be. In the bedroom he could go from being dominant and rough to tender and loving, but Anyon as a person was just an overall good guy and for Iris, the world was a better place with him in it.

Iris made her way towards him and the couple with Sheree calling out to her. Iris ignored her. She wanted to kiss him right then and there, but she was at work and couldn't be unprofessional. Anyon was placing the woman's carry-on when she said, "how's it going everyone, can I be of any service?"

Anyon knew the voice instantly. Shit. He had planned to surprise Iris earlier than she expected. He had no idea she would be working this flight. Anyon didn't say anything, he didn't need to at first. The older woman excitedly said, "Oh no thank you! This fine gentleman agreed to help us! Thank you for offering your help!"

He sure is fine.

"I'm happy to hear that he was able to help you. If you need anything please let me know, I'm Iris one of the attendants on the flight."

Anyon turned to her with a smile on his face.

"And thank you sir, for helping these pleasant people. It's nice to see there are still gentleman in the world."

Anyon continued smiling at her and nodded to her compliment.

It was great to see her, she looked as sexy as ever. He wanted to kiss her, but this was her workplace and for the moment he wasn't going to jeopardize her job in any way. He respected her and her job.

"Thank you." He said politely.

They both smiled at one another.

"Sir, if you need anything just let me know!" It was professional, but Iris could not help drop a small sexual innuendo into that statement. One that only he would pick up. She winked at him and he nodded back. Iris then headed to the front of the plane to help other passengers.

Anyon watched her as she walked away and continued smiling. This was going to be one hell of weekend.

Until next time...

Thanks for reading!