Master Beckons

Story Info
Your sadistic master has you over for some fun.
3k words
4.4
25.9k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
291 Followers

You wake up in the morning with only one thought on your 19 year old mind, will he, will your master text you today? He's insanely sadistic, but exactly the way you like. Everything has been so crazy since you met him. But you yearn for his abuse and his touch. its then that you hear your phone ding.

You grab your phone and open up the text, "I want to hurt you today" is all it says. Immediately your tits begin to throb again and your pussy starts to moisten.

Your nipples seem to take on a life of their own as ripples of pleasure emanate from them, "Yes please" you text back. Adding, "come pick me up," a moment later.

You lay back on your bed and pinch your nipples hard as you start to your rub your pussy furiously. You get yourself on the edge of an orgasm and stop, letting your body come down from the high. You spend the next few minutes edging yourself to orgasm trying to build up your lust and with it, your pain tolerance. You're drenched with pussy juice as your mind races about what he's going to do to you today. You phone dings as a text message comes in, "I'll be there in 5."

You jump up and take the fastest shower of your life, you skip washing your hair and you run to the closet. You want to make this as easy for him as possible, you grab your tiny black bikini top that latches in front and the matching bikini bottoms. Its then that you hear the doorbell ring. You don't even have a chance to put on any makeup when you run to the door. He smiles immediately at you and reaches for your hand. You offer it quickly and he kisses it, "Hello little one."

You can feel the juices drip from your pussy as you smile back. He lets your hand go and he pulls from his pocket two small squares. He holds them up and you see that they're two pieces of sandpaper. You look at him quizzically as he grins, then you realize their purpose as he reaches for the top of your bikini and slides one in over each of your nipples.

You moan as you feel the sandpaper immediately bring a pleasant amount of pain to your tits. He then grabs you by your tits and pulls you in close as he kisses you. You return the kiss as you feel his fingers push into your nipples causing the sandpaper to rub harshly against your nipples. He then grabs your hand and pulls you to his car, opening the door for you.

You get in and you're already quivering with anticipation. Having your tits tortured the last time left your breasts in pain for several days, but was the cause of easily twenty orgasms. You even tried to hurt them yourself but it just didn't have the same appeal. He gets in the car with a grin and pulls out of the driveway, "So what is in store for my little titties today Mister?"

He smirks, "Well first I want to see how big I can make your nipples, then I'm going to do the same with your tits. Of course once we've done that I will have my way with them. Then after that we're going to do what they call tit-hanging where I will also fuck you and, if you're lucky, cum."

Fuck that all sounded so ridiculously painful but your pussy and tits just react with getting wetter and harder. You share some trivial talk for the rest of the ride, sometimes as he casually fondles your tit causing the sandpaper to scrap at your little nipples. The whole time your pussy just gushes until you're sure you're going to leave a wet spot on his seat. Finally, you arrive at his building and he brings you quickly to his room, as if hiding you from the eyes of anyone else. To be fair, you are really young.

Once he gets you inside he immediately pushes you up against a wall and mauls your tits more as he kisses you deeply. You respond by rubbing his cock through his pants and moaning loudly. He then unhooks your bikini and it falls away along with the pieces of sandpaper and he unties the sides of your bikini letting it fall to the floor. You're amazed at the result of the sandpaper, your nipples have doubled their sensitivity and are extremely red. He flicks your nipples with his finger and your legs almost give way underneath you.

He then grabs a hold of each nipple and pulls you with him. He not only pulls you towards him but upwards as well. The pain courses through your nipples and you follow him on your tippy toes trying to alleviate the pain. He pulls you to his kitchen table and motions for you to sit on it. You do and he walks over to a duffle bag and bringsit over to you and plops it on the floor, "Lay face down on the table so that your tits hang off the end."

You comply quickly as he opens up the duffle bag. The position is a little awkward, but you're able to hold your upper body up using your arms on a chair. What it does is pretty sexy though, your B cup tits hang down awaiting his ministrations. He takes a device out of the duffle bag just like the one he used on your tits the last time, only the glass tubes are much smaller. He then takes two little black rubber bands and wraps them around the base of each little glass tube.

Bringing the tubes up to your nipples he turns the little pump on and immediately, you feel your nipples get sucked into the tubes. Pleasure shoots through your tits directly to your pussy, which you're sure is already leaking onto his table. In a moment your nipples are sucked completely into the glass tubes which is about an inch long. He seems excited as he massages your tits. You watch as he holds the glass tube with one hand then pushes the little black rubber band up, off of the glass tube and directly around your nipple. You wince as the rubber band bites into your now elongated nipples.

He repeats the process with your other nipple then turns off the pump and pops the tubes off of your nipples. "Wow that's hot," he says as he puts the machine away. You smile at him as his fingers start to flick your completely misshapen nipples. You moan as he pinches and plays with them, the pleasure is out of this world.

He then pulls the same device he used on your tits before and puts a much bigger intimidating rubber band on the base of each one of those. You whimper a bit as

he attached these glass tubes to your teenage udders. Without mercy, he turns the device on and you watch once again as your tits are pulled into the suction tubes. This time the suction doesn't seem as bad, probably because he didn't squeeze your breasts flat prior to putting it on and actually, you find the experience rather pleasurable.

Again, you're moaning as you watch your breasts expand to fill the tubes put on them. He let's the machine work and reaches back runs his finger along your sopping wet pussy. You open your legs for him and he fingers you slowly.

He works you towards an orgasm but stops just short of you reaching it and he repeats the process he did for your nipples and pushes the rubber bands over the very base of your tits. You wince as you feel the rubber band constricting your tits. You immediately notice them starting to change color from red while they were being sucked into the tube to a purple as the blood supply is cut off. He stops the machine and pulls the glass tubes off of your tits.

You can't even believe your eyes as you look at your tits. They're both much bigger than they normally are, probably a good C cup, but they're both shaped like balloons. The rubber bands actually holding in all of the blood, not to mention your nipples that stick out like an inch long pencils. Satisfied with his work, he helps you off of the table.

He kisses you deeply as he again pulls you in by your nipples. You return the kiss through your winces as he holds you in place with his body but pulls viciously on your nipples. You defiantly kiss him through the extreme pain as you feel his cock getting hard. You quickly undo his pants and free his cock. You immediately start to stoke it as he continues to stretch out your nipples more.

You can tell he's already close to orgasm when he lets go of your nipples and you let go of his cock. He smiles down at you. He then backs up a little and without warning slaps your right tit hard. You brace yourself as he starts slapping them back and forth. As you wince and pant you notice out of the corner of your eye that his video camera is aimed at you, and was probably positioned perfectly to film you from the moment you were laying on the table. You do your best to take his titty slapping, even thrusting your tits out to meet his hands.

After a few more minutes he stops. Then he grabs a hold of your right nipple again and pulls you out of the kitchen, grabbing the camera on the way. He pulls you into the living. The ceilings are rather high here, probably 14 feet with some big rafters. He places the camera on a bipod that was already strategically positioned. You notice a small step stool in the middle of the room and above it a rope that goes up to the rafters. There's a pulley there and the rope runs to the wall where it's tied into an anchor. Pussy juice leaks out of you and lands on the floor.

"By now I'm sure you can figure out what we're going to do. If you would, please stand on the second step of the step stool." You move yourself over and step up into place. He then comes over to you and deftly begins tying the ropes around the base of your obscenely ballooned and purple tits.

"Will my breasts ever recover from this?" you ask a bit hesitantly.

"I imagine they will," he says as he cinches up the last knot. If you thought the rubber bands were tight, the rope proved to be much tighter. His cock is rock hard, longer and harder than you've ever seen, "Do you want me to pump my cum in your ass or your pussy?"

"Can you cum in both?" You say, willing to let your tits suffer this torture for his orgasm.

"I'll start with your ass then," he says as he grabs a hold of your nipples and starts to pull you off of the stool. You cry out as you feel your weight being applied to your tortured tits. You fight it as long as you can until your weight is pulled completely off of the stool and only your tits are keeping you from touching the ground. The pain is immense but you suffer through it as you feel him get behind you.

He grabs your dangling body and runs his cock through your leaking wet pussy once, just enough to get some lubrication on his cock. He then finds your tight anal passage and with a quick thrust, pushes his foot long cock smoothly into your ass. You moan loudly at the welcomed intrusion. He easily thrusts into your hanging body as you cry out in pleasure and pain. You never thought in your life that you would ever be hanging by your tits and here you are.

It takes him a good 5 minutes of brutally ravaging your ass while your tits feel like they're about to be ripped off when you hear him start to grunt. Within a moment you feel his hot cum being pumped into your ass. He pushes his whole length into you as he fills your bowels with another massive orgasm. After he finishes orgasming he pulls his cock free of your ass and a large glob of cum drips from your ass to the floor.

As he lets you go, you swing forward a bit from your tits. Tears start welling in your eyes from the pain. You need him to start fucking your pussy or giving you some sort of pleasure to bear this torture any longer, "Please mister.." you beg him.

He smiles up at your little teen body as it hangs from the rafter. He then pushes the stool back under your feet and you step on it quickly. You cry out as the weight is taken off of your tits. He takes a moment and undoes the rope knot and he frees your breasts, although the rubber bands still constrict the flow. Relieved you brought him off and that he let you down you kiss him deeply, thanking him with your tongue.

"I'll let you cum if you do just one more thing for me?" He asks.

You nod quickly, "what do you want me to do?"

"Go over to the camera, tell it how much you loved having your tits tortured, then take the little clamps with the weights on them and attached them to your nipples. Then offer your pussy to me."

Without hesitation you saunter up to the camera, close enough so you're pretty sure your tits are still in the picture. You smile into the camera, "My pussy has been leaking juice since I got your text this morning. I know I got your floor wet as you fucked my ass just now. These tits," you punctuate it by pushing them up a bit, "exist for you to use however you see fit. Consider me your personal torture toy Mister."

You smile as you finish then retrieve the clamps and weights as he asked. You wince as the teeth bite into your elongated nipples and you slowly let the weight pull on your nipple. They feel like they weigh a pound a piece. Once the weights are completely dangling from your tits, you bite your lip in pain and walk as slow as you can to him. He's moved himself onto the ground and you bring your pussy down on tip of his face.

The moment you feel his magical tongue slide into your pussy, an orgasm erupts from your tight pussy. You spray some girl cum out and he drinks it quickly. For the next few minutes he plays with the weights on your nipples and brings you to 5 drenching powerful orgasms until you finally pass out.

You wake up a brief time later and you're laying on the couch. You look down and see that he's removed the rubber bands from your tits and nipples but they still look completely obscene. Your tits are still much bigger and they're a bright red. Mostly, besides the size, they look fairly normal but your nipples still stick out a good half inch longer than they normally are.

You roll onto your back and play with them gently when you see him come in from the kitchen carrying a plate full of food. You smile up at him as he offers some to you. For the next couple hours, despite your nakedness and the fact that he brutalized your tits, you two have a pretty normal and fun date. You even end it by getting on top of him and slide his hardening cock into your pussy. You have fairly normal sex with him, although he does play and bite your nipples roughly, until both of you cum again.

After you kiss for a bit you realize the time and let him know he should probably take you home. He nods. He walks you to the kitchen again and you start to put on your bikini bottom. He stops you before you can put the top on. He opens up his duffle bag and pulls out a lacy looking black bra out and hands it to you.

You look at it and realize it's another one of his torture creations, "I want you to wear this home just to get used to it. And I want this to be the only bra you wear. You can choose to not wear one entirely and that's okay. But consider this the only one you own."

You look into the cups of the bra, there are small little tacks placed on the inside that would obviously dig into your tender tit flesh. Then you notice that the inside the bra has holes where your nipples would be. He shows you that the front of the bra actually lifts up and underneath there is a round little clamp where your nipples go. He hands you the nipple stretching device, "This should be used first". And you realize that he intends to permanently stretch out your nipples. Then once the clamp is closed, the front of the bra comes back down. Anyone looking would just think your breasts were bigger.

You pussy moistens as you start to put the bra on. Obviously you don't need to extend your nipples out this time. He helps you with it and immediately you feel the small tacks digging into your tits. You wince a bit as he helps to get your tits into place. Then one by one, he opens the front of your bra and encloses your long nipples into the clamps. Once he's done, you're immediately aware of every movement of your body and the affect it has on your tits and nipples. You smile up at your new master and hug him. He hugs you back as you push your tits into him, "Thank you Mister."

Besides the potholes, the ride home is pretty unremarkable. You're already excited about his next summoning.


LFFemdom
LFFemdom
291 Followers