A Karen Gets Her Comeuppance

Story Info
A revenge fantasy with a twist. And an alternate ending.
4.2k words
4.31
12k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
823 Followers

(Authors note: unlike my other stories so far, this should be a one shot, straight up sex fantasy. My apologies to anyone actually named Karen. I feel your pain. But life isn't always fair, is it...?)

ALL CHARACTERS DEPICTED ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

------------------------------------------------------

"ARE YOU THE MANAGER???" The Karen yelled in his face.

Mack sighed wearily. It had already been a rough shift, and when he got the page from Jill, who was working the Customer Service desk, he just knew his day wasn't about to get any better.

"Yes, now if you could please, calm down and tell me what the problem is here," he answered evenly. 

"The PROBLEM???" The Karen screeched, "The PROBLEM is I've been standing here for 30 minutes (it wasn't that long, Mack knew) trying to convince this silly cow..." She gestured wildly at Jill, "...to give me a simple cash refund on these items I purchased just yesterday that I'd like to return!" 

Mack already knew the details of this ignorant woman's request, but he picked up and inspected the garments anyway, knowing he'd find no price tags on them. He also knew the screaming harpy had produced no receipt.

"Ma'am," Mack began, calmly yet firmly, "our store policy is very clear. No cash refunds on items without a receipt. Now we will gladly give you store credit, good for..."

The Karen cut him off sharply, "Store credit??? What makes you think I want store credit??? I'll never shop here again after the way I've been treated today, I promise you that!"

He was trying to formulate a response that didn't involve the words "go fuck yourself," when he felt a sudden hand on his shoulder. 

It was his security officer, Phil. "Excuse me ma'am," Mack said as he turned aside to allow Phil to speak softly and unheard by The Karen.

The Karen let out a loud harrumph, then turned her wrath back over to Jill, spouting ridiculous threats about having her fired and other nonsense that Mack blocked out as he focused on what Phil was quietly relaying to him. Mack's eyes went wide, and a broad smile slowly crept over his weary face.

"Ma'am," Mack interrupted the woman who was still ranting at poor Jill, "if you could please come with me, I'm sure we can find a reasonable solution that will make you happy, I promise."

The Karen looked skeptical, but followed Mack and Phil to the security office not far from the customer service desk.

When all were in the office, Mack closed the door, then ushered The Karen to take a seat in front of the desk. Behind the desk was a wall of security monitors.

Phil walked quietly behind the desk, tapped some keys at his computer, found what he was looking for, then spun the screen around so that both Mack and The Karen could see it.

The Karen's eyes went wide. There, captured in high definition color, a video started playing. A video that featured her as the lead role. 

On the screen, The Karen was collecting various clothing items off the rack, then, after looking around, was clearly seen cutting the tags off with a small pair of scissors she'd produced from her purse. 

Mack nodded to Phil who paused the video. "Well, I think we've seen enough, don't you?" Mack addressed her with a grim smile. He then gave a quick nod to Phil, who stood up and left the room without a word. Mack took Phil's seat behind the desk and turned his attention back to her.

The Karen sat there, deflated. All the bluster and anger had drained from her, and she now looked fearful. 

"Listen, please, you can't..." she started.

Mack cut her off. "Can't what? Call the police, have you arrested? I most certainly can, and will." With that he reached for the phone.

"Please!" she begged, imploring him. "I can't get arrested! My husband, he's...he's running for office, City Council. If this gets out it would destroy his campaign!"

"You should have thought of that before you came into MY store with such an idiotic plan." His hand moved again towards the phone.

"Wait, please! There must be something we can do? I'll do...I'll do anything," she pleaded.

Mack sat back, a sly grin on his face.

"You could suck my dick," he said bluntly.

The Karen stood up, a mix of shock, terror and anger on her face. "I'll do no such thing!" she bellowed. "You fucking PIG! I'm leaving, right now, you can't stop..."

Mack cut her off sharply, angrily, "SIT...DOWN."

Surprisingly, she did as she was told.

Mack composed himself, then continued.  "Yes, you could walk out of here, right now. I wouldn't lay one finger on you to stop you. My security cameras will film you, all the way out the door and across the parking lot. They'll pick up the make, model and color of your car, probably the license plate as well. The police will show up at your home shortly after you arrive there, and you can put on a nice little show for your neighbors. I'm sure your husband would love that."

Her eyes were welling up with tears. Mack didn't care. 

He continued, "I'm sure you'll try and tell someone about what I just said. A lawyer might even believe you. But I also know there's cell phone footage of you ranting like a lunatic at my poor clerk, and that along with MY security footage is gonna shoot huge holes in your credibility, I'd think."

"Or," he continued, "you can not utter another goddamn word, get over here, get on your knees, suck my fucking dick, then leave and never come back to my store again. Your choice. I'll give you 30 seconds," he finished. 

Mack rested his hand once more on the phone for emphasis. 

Mack studied her face and saw the various emotions that crossed it in those ticking seconds. Fear, followed by stubbornness, then back to fear. Next came a slow dawning realization of helplessness. Then finally, understanding and grim acceptance.

She stood up, steeled herself, and walked around behind the desk. 

Mack pushed his chair back and she quietly kneeled, looking up at him with a glare of hatred and anger.

When she didn't move, Mack stood up. Unbuckling his belt, he loosened his pants, unzipped, and yanked them down along with his boxers in one swift tug.

His cock hung low, long even in its flaccid state. She gasped, flushed, then glared at it.

"Well," he said with a dark smile. "What are you waiting for? It's not gonna suck itself."

The Karen glared up at him again, and he saw a steely glint in her eye that made him think she might refuse to do it after all.

Then her hand was on his cock, lifting it's weight roughly, stroking it to try and get him hard.

She wasn't an unattractive woman. She had a pretty face when it wasn't twisted in anger, and a nice fucking rack. Mack was enjoying the freckled cleavage her blouse revealed from this angle. His cock slowly began to stir.

"Oh, before I forget," Mack said suddenly, as her hand gripped him almost too tightly, "a couple of things. First, say hi to that camera, just up there." He pointed over his shoulder and upwards. "It's at a pretty good angle, should capture your face and my cock both pretty well."

"You bastard," she growled. 

Mack continued, not missing a beat. "It's separate from the store security, and uploads to the cloud using an app on my phone. No sound I'm afraid, just the images. I'm pretty sure you'd appear to be consenting if I were forced to show it to someone in my defense," he stated, almost casually. 

If looks could kill, he'd have been stone dead in an instant.

"Second thing," he continued, "if you try to hurt me, you know...BITE or something, I'd have to hurt you back. Oh I'd probably wind up in jail too, no doubt, but that won't save you from being arrested either. And what would hubby and your little community say about how it all played out, eh? Think he'd still get elected if they found out his wife was blowing random guys to get out of a shoplifting charge?"

She was crying now. Sobbing, she pleaded, "Look, I'm sorry, I am, please just..." She stopped, hanging her head in shame.

Now THAT made his dick hard.

Mack took her by the chin, gently lifting her face. "Listen," he said, almost kindly. "Just relax. Close your eyes if you have to. Imagine I'm your favorite Hollywood guy or rock star or whatever, I don't care. Do a good job and this won't take long at all, and you can be on your way, ok?" His voice was soothing, caring almost.

She calmed her hitching sobs, dried her eyes, and took his now swollen, erect cock back in her grip, less harshly this time. 

She eyed it nervously. She was now facing an almost 9 inch monster cock.

"I...I don't think I can take it all," she stammered. 

"Oh I'm sure you'll manage," Mack laughed harshly, then put his hands on the back of her head, his intention clear. 

Her mouth found the huge purple knob of his glans, her lips parted over then around it, sucking it in. She tried to pause there but Mack's hands continued to apply pressure behind her head, while at the same time pushing his massive member deeper and deeper in her mouth.

It hit the back of her throat and she gagged. Mack didn't let up, just held it there. A loud moan escaped his lips.

"Ohhhhh, yeah, that's it. See, I knew you could do it. Good job," he commended her snidely. 

She managed to pull back, his cock flopping from her mouth with a wet plop. Saliva drooled from her lips and she spat angrily. "Look, I know how to suck a dick. You want it like THAT? I can give you that. Just don't push my fucking head, you asshole." Her rage was palpable. 

Mack cocked his head a moment, as if thinking it over, then released his grip on her head and threw his hands up in mock surrender. "Sure thing, princess. Show me what you got then."

Her eyes furrowed at him, locked on his as she took his hot flesh back in her mouth, letting him see the pure white heat of her hate as she swallowed almost his entire shaft in one swift plunge.

Mack's body jerked involuntarily, and he gasped in pleasure. "Oh damn, you go girl," he said in mocking tones.

She pulled back again, spat angrily on his cock, gripped the base of it with her right hand, spat again, spread the saliva with long strokes up and down his thick vein covered shaft, then plunged her mouth over it again, stopping only when her lips met where her hand was holding its grip.

Now she was simultaneously sucking and jerking him, a classic porn star move. Her head swirled and bobbed. Her tongue sliding up and down the thick hard vein that ran the length of the underside of his shaft. 

Each time she plunged deep, she gagged. Each time she pulled back, spit ran in huge strands from the sides of her mouth, mixing with her ruby red lipstick and running down her chin to then drip into the cleavage of her heavy, swaying breasts.

Her eyes were watering. But they never broke from his gaze, nor did her anger ever fade from them.

Her pace was relentless, only briefly pausing from her expert deep throat work to pull his massive cock out, spit her built up saliva at it, jerk him, flick and twirl her tongue around the head, then swallow him whole once again.

"Jesus fucking Christ, where the fuck did you learn to suck dick? Goddamn, I bet the boys fucking LOVED you back in high school," Mack said, still managing a condescending tone despite his gasps and groans. 

He felt her growl reverberate through his throbbing cock more than he actually heard it. Then he felt her hand reach up, grasp his balls, and squeeze.

For a scary moment, Mack thought she might actually try and crush his testicles. Then her grip relaxed somewhat and she began fondling them, roughly but not without pleasure.

Mack rested a hand once again on her head. This time he didn't push, merely felt the soft locks of her flowing chestnut brown hair. She had a much more natural and stylish cut than most of those other Karen's you'd see on the internet clips. On a good day it probably looked much nicer than the tangled, sweaty mess it had quickly become once she started her work in earnest.

Mack broke his gaze with her fiery green eyes to look down at her breasts. Two buttons had somehow come undone from her almost violent ministrations, and he gazed with lust at the creamy, voluptuous flesh exposed, lightly freckled and now coated in puddles of lipstick stained saliva dripping down deep into her cleavage.

He noticed her nipples next, protruding large, stiff and swollen under the fabric of her blouse. 

She was moaning loudly, sending vibrations all through his cock, and her mouth seemed almost eager in the way she gobbled him hungrily. 

It was at that same moment that his sensitive nose caught the unmistakable scent of pussy.

Looking down he spied, to his utter shock,  that her free hand was deep under her skirt, and obviously thrusting away at her cunt like a woman possessed. 

"You little whore, you're actually enjoying this!" Mack exclaimed.

"Fffk eww," she tried to say, her mouth full of man meat. Her words were muffled of course, but her intent was clear enough. 

"If you insist," Mack said, suddenly grabbing a fistful of her hair. He pulled her up and off his cock, her teeth almost scraping him as she released it from her mouth, gasping for air like a drowning swimmer.

She struggled against him but was no match for his size and strength, and within moments he had her bent over the desk with her skirt pulled up over her ass. 

As Mack suspected, she wore no panties.

He drank in the vision greedily for only a moment. Enough to admire the full plumpness of her well rounded ass, the half moons of pale milky flesh coming together in a cleft that framed her plump, gaping, soaking wet pussy.

"Oh you fucker," she gasped, still struggling, "don't you fucking dare!"

Her anger quickly turned to desperation as she felt the fat tip of his massive cock start to part her slick opening.

"No, please, don't, I'm begging you, noAAAAAAHHH!" her voice raised in a scream as he penetrated her fully in one swift, hard thrust.

Any protestations she may have had after that became unintelligible, her voice now simply guttural and growling.

Mack fucked her hard and fast, ramming her doggie style, his balls slapping hard against her clit with each thrust, making a smacking sound. The room echoed with the unmistakable squelching sounds of a wet pussy being pounded. 

"For someone protesting so much, your cunt sure is slick enough," he grunted at her. "I guess I should thank you for warming it up for me."

She whirled and spat at him, a large phlegmy glob that hit him right in the face.

He smacked her face hard, her cheek flushing a sudden red. She tried to bite his finger but missed as he quickly jerked back his hand.

"Oh you little tiger you!" Mack growled. "Still some fight in you eh? That's OK, I like that." And without warning, he smacked her ass, hard enough that the crack of it echoed off the walls of the small office confines.

Her shriek was a mix of pain and ecstasy. Her head turned towards him in rage and once more she spat at him, weaker this time.

He smacked her other ass cheek just as hard, and her hot tight cunt suddenly gripped his cock like a vice.

"Ohhhh fffffffffff," was all she could manage before bursting into almost animalistic screams of rage and pleasure.

Mack could feel her orgasm let go as her pussy spasmed, a hot flow of juices gushing past his thick cock and squirting out her cunthole around the edges of his shaft, coating his balls, running down her thick thighs, dripping onto the carpeted floor.

Her body was almost spastic as she rocked her self back against him, trying to take his cock as deep as she could as she rode the waves of pleasure that flowed through her.

Finally her body started to slow down, and as her climax subsided, she collapsed across the desk, breathing heavily.

"That looked like a good one," Mack said. "What a fucking little whore you are! And a screamer too. Thank goodness this room is soundproof," he laughed.

"You...asshole," she gasped, barely able to get above a whisper.

"That I am," he agreed heartily, "an asshole that's not done with you yet."

His strong arms lifted her off the desk and put her down in the chair. She was too weak, too spent to resist.

Mack took a good, long look at her.

Her hair was a tousled mess. Her mascara streaked down her face. Her lipstick smeared across her upper lip and lower chin, looking like the drawing of some child who had decided to color outside the lines.

Her clothes were utterly disheveled. All but one button of her blouse was undone now. Her left breast had broken free from the constraints of her 36DD bra. Her right was still contained, but only barely, and that nipple was clearly visible through the saliva soaked fabric anyway.

Her skirt was still hiked up high enough that her pussy was on full display. He admired it's bald plump curves and her swollen thick labia, glistening with her cum. Her crotch was utterly hairless save for a small patch of chestnut brown pubic hair on her mound that perfectly matched the color on her head.

Finally, his eyes met hers again, and what he saw satisfied him.

There was no more anger in them, no more hate. Just defeat, and acceptance.

He stood before her, moving in closer. She looked up at him slowly, then her eyes found their way back to his still throbbing, massive erection, waiting for her mere inches from her face.

"Suck it," Mack demanded. 

"Please," she groaned, her voice a rasp, "God, I'm so tired, please can't we just..." 

"Suck it," he hissed. "I'm close now, don't ruin this, just finish the job and go home."

"Fine. Just warn me before you cum," she said, no fight left in her.

"Now why would I do that?" Mack asked in a jovial tone.

"So I, so I can take it out before..."

"Look, you can either swallow my load, or I'll cum all over your face and tits and you can do a walk of shame out of here. Your call, I don't give a fuck. Now FINISH IT," Matt growled, his tone making it clear he'd suffer no further insubordination. 

She sighed, then took his sticky cum covered cock in her hand and guided it back to her lips.

Her blowjob was softer this time, less harsh, less angry. She sucked him slowly, making sure her lips and tongue lingered on the sensitive areas, wanting to push his arousal to the breaking point as soon as possible. 

Unlike her angry porn star antics of the earlier blowjob, this was more reserved, calm, deceptively caring.

Her eyes looked up at him, a calm, determined green. Her fingers tickled his balls gently in a way he truly liked, and suddenly he felt them swelling.

His orgasm was building, and he could feel his cock start to twitch in her mouth as it approached. 

She must have felt it too, and instead of pulling away as he expected, she instead suddenly, without warning, swallowed his entire nine inch cock whole. 

She held it there, deep in the back of her throat, as his first blast of cum shot out, hot and strong. 

She gagged, choked, but held her position, as blast after blast of thick creamy spunk ran down her throat, barely giving her time to swallow before the next blast hit.

Mack let out his own screams now, gasping and grunting, as his balls emptied into her talented throat. 

She pulled back, releasing the hard suction she'd kept on his dick throughout his orgasm. Now she was simply sucking the tip, draining the last few drops from him, lapping them up with her tongue. 

Finally, she sat back, an exhausted mess. Matt thought he was now seeing her true self. The look of a satisfied whore.

"Are we done here?" She said hoarsely, her throat raw and sore.

Mack grunted contentedly as he adjusted his clothing back to normal. "Close, but not quite," he replied. 

"What???" Her voice cracked in protest.  "But you said..." 

Mack cut her off. "Two last things. First, you apologize to Jill on your way out," he said sternly.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
823 Followers
12