A Karen Gets Her Comeuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
847 Followers

"And second?" she questioned wearily.

"Patience. Just wait," Mack answered. Then without warning, he turned and walked out the office door, closing it quickly behind him.

Phil was there, leaning just beside the door, standing guard as he always did.

Mack turned towards him, smiled, and patted him on the shoulder. 

"Your turn," Mack said.

-------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: So that's it. That's the full story, written as originally intended.

Except it's not. Not really.

Because during the editing process, an idea came to me. An "alternate ending," so to speak. Something that would change the entire context of everything written before it.

I am including that alternate ending below. 

If you're fully satisfied with the story as is, by all means, stop here. There won't be a sequel. You won't miss anything. 

BUT....if you're curious, if you just can't resist the mystery, then venture on, brave soul. 

Just remember: I did warn you.

-----------------------------------------------------

Mack got home from work to find his wife waiting for him in the kitchen, chopping some vegetables at the counter.

Her chestnut brown hair was still damp from her recent shower, and the terrycloth robe she wore hung loosely on her, revealing the freckled cleavage of her large milky skinned breasts. 

Mack knew without having to ask she was fully naked under that robe, and he felt his cock twitch despite having seen plenty of action earlier that day.

Her face was freshly scrubbed and radiant, without a stitch of makeup on.

Her green eyes sparkling brightly, she smiled warmly as she saw him approach. 

After almost fifteen years of marriage, she was still the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. And he loved her deeply.

He came up behind her, wrapped her in his arms gently, and kissed her neck softly. 

"Home at last," she whispered, a hint of rasp in her voice. "How was your day, dear?"

"Oh, you know," Mack shrugged, "the usual."

Her laugh was spontaneous, bright, and warm as the sun.

"I bet," she replied, still giggling. 

She felt something long and firm pushing up against her round, full ass, and she pushed back instinctively, yet cautiously, wincing a little as his groin made full contact.

Mack felt her tense up, and eased off her a little. "Listen," he whispered in her ear, "how about you forget cooking dinner, and instead I take you upstairs and make soft sweet love to you? We can order take out after."

She chuckled softly, smiled, then shook her head. "Not now babe, I'm still a bit...sore. But definitely later, I promise." She gave him a wink and a soft, passionate kiss on the lips. 

Mack sighed, but not in disappointment.  He was a patient man, and he loved her, and her comfort took precedence over his need.

He returned the kiss with all the love he had in him. His hand gently caressed her face, taking care to avoid the light bruise on her left cheek that had already begun to fade.

"No problem, my love," he said softly, breaking the kiss. "I'm gonna head upstairs and get a shower."

She playfully swatted his ass as he walked away and giggled. "You better, you could use one for sure," she said, not unkindly.

As Mack reached the kitchen doorway, her voice called out behind him, "Hey honey?"

"Yes?" he replied, turning to look at her. 

She was grinning like a child. "That was our best one yet, wouldn't you agree?"

Oh, absolutely," Mack said nodding, "you were...incredible."

"So were you," she purred.

"Oh, and Mack," she stopped him again, "Phil told me to tell you thanks." 

Mack simply smiled, nodded again, then replied, "You'll tell me all about it later, of course?" 

"Of course," her cracked voice whispered,  "or we could just watch the video."

Mack's face lit up excitedly with that suggestion, and he looked directly at his beautiful amazing wife again.

"I love you, Karen."

"I love you too, Mack."

And with that, Mack went upstairs for his shower.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
847 Followers
12