All Comments on 'A Karen Gets Her Comeuppance'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Oh, I do like the `alternate' ending, gave a nice twist to the story, only thing is that personally, I find it difficult to believe that no one at the store had never met or knew his wife, however good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The alternate ending, where we find out he's married, then he whores out his wife to a coworker utterly destroyed your rating, disclaimer warning notwithstanding.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years agoAuthor

In this day and age, how many people actually know or socialize with their coworkers spouses or families? Not many. Especially if you work in some faceless corporation type place.

Hey I get it, elements of this are less than believable. But I did say up front this one was strictly a fantasy style story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We find out he's married which makes him a cheating asshole. Then we find his wife a slut and he's a disgusting excuse for a man setting up other men to fuck her. Noone to like in this well written exposition oof low life pond scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Neither was good, but the rape fantasy was definitely the worst.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

I'm glad I don't have to choose between the two endings, because I like them both! 5*

dmallorddmallordover 2 years ago

Nice story! Well built from the start to the finish. I read the alternate - not as polished and definitely would take away from the original tone of the story line. Stick with the first! 5 for the 'as written' if it were the alternative well not so 5ish. How did the anon miss the fact that it was his wife so not technically rape just fantasy role-play. As for the security guy getting a little also - well perhaps that was a bit of a push - but I don't hold that against the story line. His wife went along with it and did he. It was consensual. AND is was satire after all!

rescatooorrescatooorover 2 years ago

With the original ending was a bit dark to me. I think the twist that it's actually his wife greatly improved it!

Maybe it's not the right category for it. Maybe Non-Con/Reluctance would have faired better. But you do have the ability to make your stories funny! I think you should embrace it, like you did in your Halloween entry, but even turn it up a notch. Let it get a little absurd.

Like even here, a little moment of silliness like (assuming the second ending was canon) have her mess up some line a bit to a point where he tries to correct her gently. Even funnier if it's a vile line meant to insult him. It would give the reader a hint that this might just be play or that one shouldn't take this scene too seriously. Make them self-aware actors in a sex fantasy.

I still really enjoyed it! It deserves a better rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On behalf of the thousands of retail workers in this great land of ours, thank you!

This scenario is played out daily in stores across the country, sans the security

office scene. Will share this story with my coworkers, where appropriate, who have

to put up with these Karens who verbally abuse us and think they’re getting one by

us. And without the second ending!

IamboredtooIamboredtooover 2 years ago

A comment, in view of the recent discussion. You made me laugh with the second ending. Well done!

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

That was fun, well done! 5*

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 2 years ago

Bravo! Both for the original, and the fun alternate ending.

As one earlier comment said, anyone who ever worked retail will love this, without the extra at the end.

But that lightened it up, nice job ;->

intim8intim8over 1 year ago

DJmac, it looks like Anon wants to speak to your manager.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....