CoC: My Champion's Adventure

Story Info
My own Corruption of Champions adventure.
35.7k words
4.86
22.7k
72

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1 - THE CHAMPION

Jenny was a cute young woman from the small village of Ingnam. Grown up as the child of a blacksmith, she was skilled with a number of weapons and was quite strong. Both her body and her face were quite plain, with black hair cut short about her head. She had a strong body and sharp eyes for smithing.

Her mother died in childbirth and she grew up her father's daughter. She was more at home among soot and hot iron than among cute dresses and other girls. Her preferred afternoon was crafting some of the finest weapons ever seen in Ingnam alongside her father.

Because of this when the time came for a new champion in her eighteenth year, she decided she would accept the responsibility of crossing the portal into Mareth. Her father was proud and fearful at the same time. She had to thoroughly reassure him that she was his blood, had his fierce nature and would be fine. On her watch, Ingnam could rest a little easier.

Jenny stood before the cave, the village elder behind her. She wore a chain mail shirt she crafted herself, heavy leather boots and comfortable clothes. She wielded a light kite-shield as well as a razor-sharp short sword. On her back was a heavy leather pack full of supplies, including a tent and a bedroll tied to the pack itself.

The elder nodded silently to Jenny and she strode forward, confident but wary. The cold air of the mountain passed behind her as she entered the cave. The inside is surprisingly warm and a strange dampness permeated the air. Jenny ignored the growing sensations of arousal deep inside her, knowing them to be caused by the unnatural nature of this tainted portal.

The portal itself was strange. No force seemed to control it or support it. It just existed. A strange glowing purple hole in existence, once a year for a short time it opens and a single being is allowed to pass through it, at least that's the way it's always been. Nobody actually knows enough about magic to know for sure if it acts that way consistently, and because of that Ingnam must send a champion every year through the portal and into Mareth in order to defend it from the other side.

Gritting her teeth, Jenny thrust herself forward and headlong into the glowing portal. Lights flare around her and she lost herself completely in the darkness of the portal. She felt herself hurtling headlong through nothingness. Just before she lost consciousness, she hit solid ground.

Unsure about how long she was actually out, Jenny was careful about getting to her feet. She quickly recollected her sword and shield that were laying close by. Her knees wobbled, almost giving out because of the muscle-weakening desire and lust that burned inside her. A shadow spread forward across the ground before her and she clenched her muscles tight. She looked up and spotted a red imp standing a distance away, completely naked and impossibly, hugely erect.

A wave of lust like she had never known surged forth over her and she shakes her head, trying to fight it. Jenny was a virgin and she knew that would likely change in this world of unnatural desire and lust, but definitely not to something like this short, evil creature.

"I'm amazed you aren't already chasing down my cock, human. The last Champion was an eager whore for me by the time she woke up. This lust draft made sure of it." The imp sneered confidently.

Jenny shook her head again, realizing that she can feel the drugs he gave her working in her body. In a desperate ploy, she lunged forward, shield leading. She smashed the imp dick-first with the shield and knocked him on his ass. He screamed in pain and Jenny followed it up by kicking him as hard as she could.

The imp managed to catch himself midair and take flight with his small wings.

"FOOL! You could have had pleasure unending...but should we ever cross paths again you will regret humiliating me! Remember the name Zetaz, as you'll soon face the wrath of my master!" The pathetic demon screamed back at her as he fled.

Relief washed over her as she realized her first victory in this new world. The almost-painful levels of desire slowly faded, leaving a gentle throbbing of hot lust inside her. One day she would meet that imp again and next time he would be impaled on her sword.

Stretching her back and keeping a vigilant look around, Jenny started to explore her surroundings. The portal is nestled among a small rocky formation, sort of like an archway standing in the middle of nowhere. All around her tall, leafy trees form a large circle around the small grove. Above her, the sky was tinted an eerie red and gray clouds flitted across it. Aside from the hellish sky, it didn't seem that terrible. This side of the portal didn't have that unnatural lusty emanation that the other side had.

It seemed as good as anywhere to set up camp.

As long as she was here, no stupid demons would raid her hometown, that she was sure of.

*******

Jenny clapped her hands together and rested one of them on the hilt of her sword at her waist. The camp was looking good.

She had her tent up, a small fire pit dug and had started building makeshift traps in the trees around her. Most were as simple as springy branches sharpened and pulled back with string-triggers hidden among the grass. Others were more complicated, such as large rocks hung up in the trees with heavy rope, ready to fall and smash anything that set them off. It was lucky she had decided to put more rope in her pack than was needed to set up her tent.

She didn't know what kind of demons or creatures she would be pitted against, but if these didn't deter them, they would at least alert her of the demon's approach. It was better than having nothing around her.

A small bit of walking had also discovered a little stream nearby. She had water, good. Coupled with all the salted pork and dried beef in her pack, she would have rations for more than a week. Little was known about this side of the portal except what little bits had traveled through over the last few decades. They had sent her with a copy of a map that had been slowly pieced together. It was nowhere near complete nor detailed, but it gave her an idea of the surroundings. She sat down and started to study it.

The portal in the center, she saw that there were forests all around. North of her was a large mountain range and the forest went all the way to it. Far to the east lay a desolate desert that carried on off the edge of the map. To the north, sitting east of the desert was a large swamp. It was marked with a skull on the map, apparently very dangerous. To the south-west, opposite the desert and mountains, was apparently a large lake, too large to be entirely written on the map. To the south-east, bridging the desert and lake was a vast expanse of flat plains.

The world was strange as could be. The fact that these different areas could be all placed within miles of one another just seemed totally impossible.

Looking up in the sky, she found the sun hanging almost directly overhead. It was still early enough in the day that she could spare some time to explore the forest around her. She somehow felt that it wouldn't do to be out in this world when the sun was down.

Taking one last look around, she lifted her shield and checked her sword in it's sheath, making sure it was loose. The last thing she needed was to come across a demon and have her sword stuck.

Tramping off through the bushes, she avoided her own traps and headed into the lively woods.

For nearly three hours, she just walked. Few things are seen, mostly just small animals and birds similar to those of her own world. So far things didn't seem so bad. She had set up a few snares and traps along this path she was forging in hopes of catching something edible.

Jenny made the obvious mistake of becoming at ease and she let down her guard.

From above there was a loud screech and a soft whistling of wings. A hot, muscular body hit her in the head and she caught a strong whiff of imp. The imp clung to the back of her head, his unnaturally huge cock pressing to the back of her head. She could feel it growing and hardening.

"Hey!" She cried, reaching behind her.

The imp rushed about, clinging to her body. It moved about to her breasts and groped at them from over her chain mail. A strange warm feeling coursed through her chest from his hands.

"Nice boobs slut. I think I'll like having you as a slave." The imp sounded different from Zetaz.

"Get off me!" Jenny grabbed for him again.

He showed off his inhuman quickness by crawling about her again. He wrapped his legs around her thigh and grabbed at her ass. His other hand reached under and groped her crotch. More lusty warmth filled her body and she finally got a hand on him.

"Little bastard!" Jenny screamed, hurling him at the ground by his head.

She pounced on him, yanking her sword from her scabbard. She wasted no time in swinging for his head. He tried to jump and only ended in catching her sword across his waist. His small body was easily slashed in two, spraying unholy purple blood all over the ground.

"Poooh." She spat on the ground, "Little fuck."

Reaching down, she picked up his small pouch that had been strapped to his small loincloth. Insides he found a small wrap of food and a bottle of clear liquid. Something in the back of her head warned her against this. This was Mareth, these things could be anything from lust drugs to pure poison. But her curiosity easily got the better of her and she stuffed the things in her own pouch.

The sun was starting to set and she decided that was enough excitement for today. A quick cleaning of her blade on the grass around her feet and she left the imp corpse to rot. Surely he would be picked clean by the local wildlife. It was an hour or more to tromp back to her camp and she sighed happily at the familiar sights.

Back at camp, she quickly lit a fire and sank down in the grass to sit near the fire. She stripped off her boots and set them near her sword and shield. It was starting to get dark and she was tired I'm her first day here. Her body was sore and there was a clear damp feeling in her underwear, having gotten horny so many times. She knew it would happen and she would have to deal with it sooner or later.

To distract herself, she pulled off her pouch and pulled out the small paper package and glass vial. She pulled open the package and looked at it. There was a strange wrapped bit of food in it, at least she thought it was food. It seemed almost...evil. She decided her own rations would be far better and she tossed the package in the fire. It disappeared in a small purple flame that made her quite glad she didn't eat it.

Pulling the cork from the glass vial, she sniffed at the liquid. It filled her head with desire and there was something exceptionally inviting about the smell. It almost set her off by just the scent of it. Losing her self control for just a moment, she threw the glass vial back and chugged the clear fluid. The moment it touched the back of her throat, she instantly knew it had been a bad idea. Pain, burning hot pain, flared in her throat. It moved slowly downward, coursing through her body with determination. Her muscles slacked and she fell sideways on the ground.

The pain centered on her pelvis and seemed to intensify. Tears came to the corners of her eyes and her heart beat faster. Sweat dripped from her brow and a painful stretching erupted in her crotch. Something quite unnatural was happening to her, she knew it. Pleasure and lust blossomed in her heart, burning out to her every nerve. Her mind flared with perverse thoughts and her crotch surged with new wetness.

A strange prickling feeling spread anew through her and she felt her panties growing tighter by the second. It almost grew painfully tight and she hurried to dispense of her pants. Her tan panties were bulging out and suddenly a shaft of flesh found an escape, the side of the soft underwear. It continued to grow, now free of constraints, slowly crawling down her sweaty thigh. It was thick and had an abnormal purple hue. As she looked at it, it twitched and a small burst of pre-cum splattered across her thigh, eliciting quite a moan from her throat. Finally, at about fourteen inches, it finished growing. It was as thick around as her forearm, probably two whole inches across and throbbed with heat. The pain dissipated and the cock slowly faded back to her normal fleshy color. Beneath the foreskin, she could see the tip of a wide pink head.

She reached out tentatively and touched the side if it. A small tingle of pleasure coursed through her. She reached down and touched the tip of it. A more powerful eruption of pleasure made her give a lusty moan, more sticky pre dripping down her leg.

"G...goodness...it's...it's mine..." She stammered in realization that this flesh was part of her.

Gently tugging off the underwear too, she sat bottomless on the grass, the huge shaft standing hard and proud before her. She gingerly wrapped her hand around the burning hot base of it and watched it twitch. It was so thick her fingers couldn't touch when she grabbed around it. Her mind burned with desire to release and she slowly pulled up on it. Pre-cum bubbled and dripped from the tip of it, a new bristling ecstasy overtaking her body.

"Ohh...oh god...this is wonderful." Jenny breathed, slowly stroking down the shaft.

As side from her father, this was the first penis she had seen and it was the first erect one she had ever seen. Her hand peeled back the sticky foreskin, freeing the head of her fleshy rod to the gentle breeze. The touch of the air on the newly grown sensitive head made another burst of pre-goo spray from the cock. She gave a throaty moan and pulled her hand up and down it again. Pre cum wet her hand and dripped down her pussy. As she stroked it slowly, her other hand reached further down and found her drenched slit. Her finger slipped down her wet lips and another shutter of pleasure burst through her. A small squirt of girl juice splattered her hand. She squeaked happily and laid back on the ground, letting the fire's crackling warmth spread over her legs while she slowly masturbated.

Both her hands wrapped around the needy cock and started to feverishly jerk on it. The pleasure grew exponentially, her nipples hard and clear goo splattering from it with each jerk. She panted as her heart pounded in her ears. There was a wonderful surge of pleasure from her loins, signifying her final release. Her hands beat ever faster, pumping wildly at the throbbing dick. A thick, white rope of semen shot from her new cock and fell on her thigh. A smattering of fem-juice showered her soft thighs. She gasped loudly and pulled again, careful of the growing, almost painful sensitivity in the tip. Another good spurt of goop sprayed up from it and landed above it. She sighed happily and her hands fell to her sides. The well-worked shaft twitched and another bit o white beaded at the tip, rolling down the length of the shaft slowly.

The scent of sex was thick around her as she raised her hand to lick at the mix of goo and juice that covered it. It's taste was undeniably delicious and she quickly scooped up the cum from her leg and crotch to drink it down too. Her eyes slowly sank closed and she fell into a post-orgasmic stupor.

About an hour later, she was awoken by a rude rumbling in her empty belly. She grumbled and turned over in the soft grass, her naked half till warmed by the dying fire. When it rumbled again, she resigned and decided she might as well quell it's annoyance.

Rubbing her eyes, she sat up and almost cried out at the feeling of cold grass prickling the underside of her thick cock.

"Oh damn it...of course it's still there..." Jenny grumbled, looking down at the ten inch flaccid phallus.

It twitched and started to harden at the thought of what she had done earlier.

"No, no, I'm not doing that again!" Jenny cried in defiance of the growing cock, "No! Go away!"

It ignored all her yelling, growing hard despite her. She stared down at it's unnatural nature with disgust. It was attached most strangely to the flat skin above her little pussy. She imagined that's right where a boy's thing would be anywhere, it just seemed a bit of to not see it framed with big, dangling balls. Her and her father's bodies hadn't been secrets from one another. They often bathed together and they slept in two single beds in the same room. She knew what a penis should look like and this thing was much bigger than her father had ever been.

She gritted her teeth and grabbed the hilt of her sword. She yanked it from it's scabbard and held it towards the hard dick flesh. The feeling of cold metal on it made her yelp and almost drop it. She wanted to cut it off, just make it go away, but her nerve was too weak. She re-sheathed the metal sword and looked down again at her new flesh sword.

"Son of a bitch. Here less than twelve hours and I'm already getting corrupted. That's it. No drinking or eating anything before I know exactly what it is." She vowed loudly.

She stirred up the coals and put some wood on it, her erection hanging out in front of her the whole time, making it all rather annoying. When the breeze shifted and blew hot air from the fire on it; it throbbed and a bit of pre dribbled from the end. She growled and shook her head.

"Fine!" She cried, flopping down on the grass again, "Go away, go away! Go...go...ohhh...away."

Her hands worked furiously at the thick shaft, jerking it madly as pleasure crawled up through her. Her tongue lolled out if her mouth at the amazing feeling of such wild masturbation. She forced herself faster, pumping the erection so wildly with both hands that it was throwing globs of glistening pre-goop on the fire from where she sat. The pleasure was awesome and she found herself fantasizing about a girl back home. She wanted to rip off the girl's clothes, no just her pants, or even just pull down the back of them. Anything to get to her pussy, or even her asshole. Maybe even just the flesh of her thighs. Whatever it was, just something tight and hot to pump her shaft into and release everything she could. She dreamt of fucking her ass so hard that cum was gushing out her mouth and her belly looked nine months pregnant from all the goo.

It got better and better and she cried out joyously. Ecstasy surged through her and she squirted right into the dirt beneath her. Her cock throbbed and pulsed. A huge blast of sticky cum exploded from her and landed in the fire. She kept whacking it and more stuff sprayed around wildly. It slowed down and eventually she was just left dripping weakly in the grass as it's soft blades tickled her bare bum.

Jennifer wasn't strictly straight and she found herself joking with her father about cute girls before. The thought of fucking that one girl had gotten her off so hard that her brain was still spinning and reeling a bit. She could go back home next year and fuck that girl with this thing. It would feel so good.

The cock finally seemed to start softening and it gave Jenny enough time to cook some salted pork and get it down. She still hadn't put her pants back on, but she had at least put on her panties. Even soft the cock still stuck down her leg. It was just so big she couldn't do anything with it. She would need different underwear.

But that was a problem for another day, for tonight she was tired. She finally fell into bed after taking off her chain mail, exhausted and content. Nothing had tried to attack her camp the first day, a good sign.

*******

CHAPTER 2 - LOCAL WILDLIFE

Jenny's dreams were bothered quite a few perverse things. She awoke with her cock throbbing hard and pre-cum almost drooling down her leg. She groaned and smacked her face. This thing was going to get so troublesome. Maybe a cold dip in the creek would get rid of it.