A King's Legacy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aster only shut his eyes, and let out a frustrated groan. His wolf was definitely right, but he wanted to think about it a bit longer, so he changed the subject.

"Yeah... I'll talk with him when I'm ready... But how are you holding up? I'm sure you've got plenty on your mind too. I don't even know how you're keeping it together under this moon. If my emotions were any more powerful, I'd probably break completely tonight..."

The wolf took a grim pause before he gave his reply.

"To be completely honest with you, I am worried about a lot of things... But the biggest fears are all centered around keeping you safe, keeping you next to me... I don't think you want to hear about them right now though... So what do you want, Aster?"

The boy thought hard on that. The wolf was clearly taking on too many of Aster's problems, and neglecting his own just for his mate's sake... What did he want to do? Well... If he was being honest... He wanted to make his wolf feel better. He wanted to lighten his load and ease his mind a bit. He wanted to give his knight some proper care for that desire he had so obviously failed to hide from the boy beneath the moon's light.

"Come lay down with me. I think we both need a good distraction right now, and I think you've got just the tool for the job... If you're up for a little attention that is, my wolf?"

Stahl flashed that fanged smile before answering enthusiastically.

"I'll always be up for any attention you have to spare for me, my mate."

The ashen wolf paced over to his boy, stripped himself down completely, and pulled himself right up against his human. His larger body cradled the smaller one gently as they simply laid there looking at each other for a short moment.

Aster rolled onto his side, and snuggled into the wolf's chest, lightly brushing his nose side to side, and tickling his flesh on the soft fur as he nuzzled closer into his mate. He felt his own member stir beneath his pants, but wasn't planning on giving it much thought tonight. He took a long, heavy breath inwards, and spoke as he released it with a sigh of satisfaction.

"You know... Your smell really is calming, my wolf... But I'm not quite ready for rest... Lay on your back? I'd like to explore you this time if that's alright?"

The beast only smiled in his anticipation, as his sheath had already started to swell. He answered his boy affirmatively, rolling over to lay on his back and crossing both muscular arms behind his head. His bushy tail poked out between his legs as the noble wolf sprawled out and relaxed, giving over full access to himself before he answered.

"That's more than alright, Aster. I'd really love that right now. You explore however you please. Let me know if you have any questions for your teacher..."

The wolf flashed his cocky smirk as he finished his statement, setting up the invitation for his mate. Stahl wanted Aster to enjoy this, but the wolf wanted to fan those darker flames of his ego just a bit too. He was feeling a bit more playful than usual, something Aster had been looking forward to taking full advantage of.

The boy only smiled softly in return, and rolled on top of Stahl before he pressed his nose and hands back into his mate's chest, huffing his wonderful smell there just a few more times before he slowly started tracing his nose downwards, coming to rest right at his wolf's belly button with his legs planted between the beasts own. Aster could feel the heat of his wolf there beneath him as he simply remained hovering just above the growing tool while he affectionately kissed at his mate's soft belly fur.

Stahl closed his eyes as his smile grew in mischievous thought, tilting his head back just a bit as he further relaxed into the tender touch and gathered his thoughts. Stahl had paid close attention to what all had excited his mate, and had acquired quite a hefty list of things ranging all over the place... Everything from instances of humiliation, to trembling beneath a clawed touch, to craving someone to guide him. Stahl was ready to see how much Aster really wanted from him. He would let his boy lead, but he would certainly be doing his part to stoke those flames. When he spoke, there was the slightest hint of a barking tone in Aster's opinion. Something a bit sharper than normal that the human liked.

"So, finally ready to taste your wolf then, boy?"

Aster shuddered as he failed to stop his own smile from forming at the wanted treatment. He paused in his kissing, and tilted his head up to lock eyes with his beast. The boy had a look of pure delight when he gave his answer proudly.

"Yes, I am... Any advice, my wolf? I want this to be good for you... Your maw was fantastic, so I want to be the same for you."

Stahl almost held in his huff of excitement, but only spoke reassuringly, trying to make sure he soothed his mate's doubt.

"Just do what you're comfortable with. If you want a few good beginner tips... I don't usually have this issue with my long muzzle, but don't lose your cool if it touches the back of your throat. Keep breathing as you need, its alright to take a break... Mainly just be mindful where your teeth are. When you're ready, squeezing the knot will nearly guarantee I'll finish every time... My member will swell as you progress, so keep that in mind. It gets largest right when I climax, so you should also be aware of that, in case you didn't fully catch on last night... Most importantly, just enjoy yourself, Aster, and know that I'll love whatever attention you do show me."

Aster only nodded a bit, his cheeks already flushing as his ears burned in anticipation of what he was about to do. The boy slowly brought his head a bit lower, and found himself staring at the snug sheath in fascination, the growing red tip already exposed a good bit. Aster could feel the sheer heat that pulsed off the tool against his face, but more than anything, the boy found himself becoming entirely enthralled by the overpowering musky scent of it all.

He had always loved his beast's smell, but it was far more potent in ways he hadn't expected near that fuzzy set of swinging balls the boy was eyeing with delight. There was something heady about that scent, something that almost seemed threatening. Something overpowering. Something delightfully superior to the human. Something that made the boy crave subservience to his mate in the most disturbing, yet exciting way... Something that sent the boy an instinctual message that he should be servicing such a formidable malehood... That he should even feel lucky to. There was an unmistakable scent of a powerful male here, and it coaxed out primal feelings from within Aster his wolf never would have guessed were there. Aster was about to awaken to exactly how much he enjoyed sucking on a dick.

The boy brought a hand up to gently stroke at the sheath, enjoying the springy and firm feeling of the growing flesh stirring more beneath his touch. Stahl let out a short and content moan from the treatment, giving Aster all the confirmation he needed to continue. The boy was studying the hefty feel of the swelling tool with a sense of awe and appreciation. It felt so different than his own, but more than anything, he was just so stricken by how big it felt in his hands. He wondered how it ever fit inside him, but was feeling proud that it had.

As Aster gave it another little squeeze, Stahl let his instincts get the best of him, and bucked his hips up about two inches, smearing his leaking tip against Aster's cheek in the process. Aster failed to stifle his laugh, but was happy to see his beast was in such need. The boy glanced up at his wolf with a mix of passion and mischief gleaming behind his eyes as he spoke playfully to his knight.

"Glad to see he's excited... Tell me what you want wolf." Aster thought it would be fun to mimic what the wolf had done the night before, but was taken aback when he was hit with a reply that made him visibly shudder from excitement. Stahl was finally strumming on the darker chords of Aster's desire.

"Why don't you just be a good little pup, and put that dick in your mouth already, boy." It took every bit of willpower Aster had not to whine pathetically when he heard his beast talk to him like that. He had no idea why, but that felt like the most erotic thing he had ever heard before. It was something he craved to hear more of... He wanted nothing more than to be that good pup for his wolf as long as he kept talking to him like that. The human lowered his face down, extended his tongue, and, with one meaningful and exhilarating swipe, passed it over the exposed half of his mate's crimson tool up to the tip, getting a heavy first dose of how the beast tasted. They both moaned together at the sensation it brought upon them.

The human lost his self restraint, and decided he wanted nothing more than to pleasure his beast, so he slid his face up a bit, and wrapped those pale, tender lips hungrily around the tip of the tool, sucking a few inches into his warm maw as his wolf gave another gentle buck. Aster began sliding his head over the piece, bobbing lightly as he savored and studied the potent taste proficiently. Stahl moaned once more from the administration, coaxing his boy to go even further. Aster did not keep him waiting, and picked up his pace, taking a good five inches in, barely making his lips passed the thickest point before the tip pressed against the back of his throat. The boy was surprised at how quickly it made him heave, but remained holding his prize within his maw caringly, recalling the beast had instructed him not to let that sensation deter him.

Aster stayed like that for a few moments, pressing the thick girth of the beast towards the back his throat repeatedly, trying to gain some control over his gagging response, and eliciting stifled moans and grunts of pleasure from his wolf all the while. He wasn't going to let anything deter him from having his fill, and picked up his pace a hair, doing his best to give the beast everything he deserved to feel. A touch of instinct came to the human then, and he started giving his tongue a couple of light flicks against the underside of the slick flesh, bringing further sensational ecstasy to the wolf as he only amplified the suction after witnessing the twitching response it spurred from the tepid tool.

Stahl was in a state of pure bliss, eyeing the boy servicing him with a smug look. This felt right to Stahl. This is what he wanted to see, his mate using that alluring mouth to bring him pleasure. Giving it everything he had to make his beast feel desired, to make Stahl feel good. There was a sense of power it brought him, and perhaps that is what spurred the wolf to coax his boy on a bit further, all while being mindful to remind him of how good of a job he was doing.

"By the gods, you're doing so damned good boy... I could watch you feast of that fat dick for hours." The wolf finished his praise with a light groan in satisfaction. Aster trembled beneath the vulgarity, happy he was pleasing his beast this way.

The human adjusted his head a bit, and placed a hand on either side of the wolf's powerful thighs, picking up his pace after such wondrous affirmation that Stahl really was enjoying the treatment. Aster almost made himself heave again with a particularly deep stroke, and was starting to get frustrated at the constant interruption. Stahl noticed, and felt he should offer a bit more advice.

"When it reaches the back, make a swallowing motion. Don't fight it, take it slow and just let it glide in. It'll make it a bit easier to manage... If you can. If not, I'm happy to have even this. I'm just happy to have YOU, my mate... Fuck, you really are good at this..." The beast let out another sensational sigh as Aster sucked just a bit harder from his reinforcing words.

Aster was positively flushed, his skin burning under such high praise. He loved hearing how good he was doing. He loved hearing his wolf credit his attempts. He just loved that thick, swollen, burning, malehood driving into him like it was. He loved servicing his wolf, almost as much as he loved the praise that came with it. The boy steeled his resolve alongside his desire to swallow the beast, and pressed down once more, gagging lightly as the tip pressed against his throat. This time, however, Aster did as was instructed by his mate, and made the swallowing motion. It seemed a bit awkward to the boy, but any sense of discomfort was immediately swept away when Stahl let out a very verbal gasp as his tool slid another two inches into the wet, tight throat of his boy.

It took every measure of strength the beast had to refrain from forcing himself down to his hilt in that moment, but luckily for the wolf, he wouldn't have to wait much longer anyway. Stahl gently moved a hand from behind his head, and firmly brought it to rest on the back of his boy's head, softly coaxing the human to continue, but not forcing him to quite yet. That gesture was all Aster needed.

The human adjusted his position a bit, and pressed down once again, forcing more of the canine cock to pierce his throat. Aster was a bit worried Stahl wouldn't be able to go much further, as his thickness filled his throat to the point it was visibly bulging the tunnel out a bit already, but the boy found with a little pressure, he was able to make the last of it glide down without too much discomfort. Without much warning, Aster felt the hand on his head squeeze him down further, pressing his nose into the sheath of the beast, and his lips against the forming knot, flooding his senses with both that wonderful scent, and a sense of being used for his beast's needs more than ever before. It was enthralling for both of the mates.

"FUUUUCCCKKKK!" Stahl practically whined, "You're such a good lover... This is the best maw I've ever had, and just know, I'm being completely honest when I say that... Tell me, pup, enjoying yourself down there? Liking the way your wolf tastes?"

Aster shuddered a bit violently, his breath being stolen away from both the presence of his larger intruder, and those delightfully sating words. He loved being a warm spot for his wolf. He loved feeling the beast stretch him to his limits. He loved everything about his mate, and he moaned his response lustfully, his voice muffled around the girth pressing into him.

Stahl smiled in a feeling of accomplishment, happy his mate was enjoying this as much as he himself was. The wolf released his grip a bit, and pulled out a few inches, allowing the boy to take a heavy gulp of air in. As Aster went to dip back down a moment later, Stahl tightened his hand into a fist, firmly holding the boy up by the tuft of fur remaining on the center of his head, keeping the bulk of the length just out of his boy's reach. Aster looked to his wolf with eyes dazed by lust, wondering what the pause was for, but enjoying the sensation of having his hair pulled all the same. Stahl gave him the reason a second later.

"Tell me what you think about that dick stretching your throat out, boy, and I'll let you keep going, if you want." Aster felt his own tool twitch in response. He lustily poked his tongue out, giving the head a light lick before answering his beast, his gold and brown eyes brimming with need and desire as he did so.

"Fuck... Stahl, can we...Can we do this every moon?" The boy let out an honest huff of a laugh before he continued. "This might be even better than sex. Tasting you like this... Swallowing you like this... Pleasuring you like this... I never want to stop... And you're finally letting that other side out a bit, too... And I love him just as much as the rest of you..."

Aster dropped his eyes again, staring at his beast's tool, admiring how some purplish veins had started popping up as the knot swelled right outside of the sheath. The boy spoke again, tossing the beast up one final wink as he did.

"Now, let me get back to my prize for being such a good boy, my wolf." Stahl was more than satisfied with that answer. It seemed they were both still feeling the same about the experience. He relaxed his grip on Aster's hair, and smoothed his rough paw back over the prickly, shaved scalp as the human dove back down hungrily, eager to take the beast back to the base once more. Stahl's moaning continued, as did Aster's enthusiasm.

The boy was taking it down to the knot relatively easy, finding himself a natural born cocksucker it would seem, a realization that brought him a satisfying sense of pride and accomplishment. The human was determined to make sure he WAS the best maw the beast had ever had. It may as well have been another mission for the boy at that point, one he had developed a sly plan to ensure his victory in.

Aster shifted his focus down, deep throating his beast well, swiping at the base of the shaft with his tongue as he glided the widest part of it over the arch to slip into the back of his maw as well. It was impossible to breathe through his mouth, but the boy realized he could still breathe a bit through his nose even with this part down. It was strained, but he could draw air still... His idea could actually work.

Just as Stahl was starting to catch on, and before he could even think to stop his mate, Aster plunged himself forward, opening his mouth as wide as he could, and clamped it down over the partially formed knot. He quickly moved his arms to lock behind Stahl's muscular back, just above the tail, and held himself down firmly, prepared for the backlash, but also to hold his ground.

Aster didn't care, he may not have been able to handle it inside of him yet, but he had judged he could handle this, and he wanted to. He wanted to be the first thing his wolf knotted, ever since he first found out the wolf never had before. Aster was determined to do this, but he was soon to find he may have both overestimated his own capability, as well as underestimated his wolf's size. Stahl did realize, however, and was immediately filled with panic as his mind raced on.

'Shit... SHIT SHIT SHIT...No... He can't, he wont be able to breathe! He doesn't realize...'

Stahl snapped back to attention, quickly sitting up and placing both hands on Aster's head, half from the urgency to pull out, and half from the unbelievable pleasure of that warm throat that was threatening to overtake his reason entirely. The wolf quickly began barking at his boy.

"Dammit! ASTER! SPIT IT OUT! It's too big! It will get stuck! You could suffocate! I don't have to have this yet- AHHH!"

Aster squeezed his beast even more around the waist, and clamped his lips tighter on the other side of that rapidly growing mass forcing his jaw wider by the second. He interrupted Stahl's pleading swiftly with the motion, not caring for any reasoning at that time. He needed this. If he had to go five minutes or so without air, it didn't seem impossible to the human. This, of course, was another grave miscalculation on Aster's behalf.

By the time Stahl was able to work himself free enough from the grip to even attempt to pull himself loose before it was too late... Well... It was already too late. He wasn't coming passed those teeth again for a while. He had swollen near fully and was stuck, and neither of them could do anything about it by that point no matter what. They were going to have to ride it out.

Since Stahl did have a little more knowledge on how it all worked, (As well as his experience making fast calls in battle,) he made some quick decisions that would at least make it as easy as possible on the unsuspecting boy. Aster may have been taking a fool's gamble, but Stahl couldn't lie about enjoying himself also if he wanted to. Watching his mate be the first to have him like that? Well... There was really no point in not enjoying it anymore.