A King's Legacy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stahl held his boy's head in place as he adjusted his position, coming to stand on both of his knees. Aster was brought to rest on all fours, his nose firmly trapped against the beast's soft belly fur. Aster's jaw was forced open as wide as it would go, and he felt the knot trying to swell even still, pinning his tongue down and out of the way as the tool started to twitch. Aster's cheeks bulged a bit as the wolf's girth quickly filled its new, wet little hiding place with enthusiasm. Aster tilted his head back just a bit to look up at his wolf, and found he could still BARELY draw air in through his nose. He struggled to do so, but it would be enough for a few minutes. He felt another heavy twitch, and a bone chilling sound from above him made the boy tremble in delight as the beast watched on with those piercing, silvery eyes. With such predatory eyes...

Stahl was growling, approaching his orgasm at unstoppable speed. He had delayed it as long as he could, to give his mate time to prepare, but that grace period was rapidly coming to an end. The beast spoke in a near snarl then, trying to make sure his boy knew what was coming, just before he lost himself in the finality of his carnal need being fulfilled at last.

"Keep swallowing... That's all you can do now... Breathe between spurts... I'll try to slow it but... AHH!... I... I hope you're fucking ready, boy, cause you've got at least twenty minutes of this... Here it... Here it comes, pup. I hope you're thirsty... Drink up!" A truly devious flash of sharp teeth overtook the beast's muzzle as he grinned down triumphantly at his trapped prey. The boy was his. Aster was tied, and he was going to drain himself into his mate no matter what now. He could only trust the human could handle it. He could only respect his decision. He could only close his eyes and howl as he finally started firing down his unbelievably stretched throat.

Aster felt his beast's hefty sack draw up against his chin, he felt the burning tool pulse within his very throat as it bulged around the mass. He felt something hot splash against his chest with a great deal of force from the inside, and he knew his wolf was finally laying claim to that tunnel as well. He had made him climax. He had reached his goal. He was starting to worry as he recalled the notion that the beast would be stuck for twenty minutes... But then he heard that glorious howl, and his determination steeled. He would fulfil his duty to the end, and he would do it without further complaint. He really was determined to be the best boy ever for his mate. He would greedily drink all the noble wolf had to give him, and he would do so willingly, and dutifully.

Stahl shot at least twelve heavy shots right down that muzzle before the intensity associated with each finally started dying down. He had never came like that... It was so snug... This was an entirely new level of pleasure... And this was just the boy's mouth. The wolf made a silent oath that day. He would properly tie his mate within the year. He would feel himself locked inside of the boy's velvety passage, and he would fill Aster then just as he is now.

His light growl of satisfaction returned briefly as he looked back down to catch his mate's eyes. His boy had a look of pure acceptance and submission on his face. Aster had small tears streaming down his face from the earlier blowjob, and they only made the scene that much sweeter to the wolf. The boy had chosen his place. The boy had chosen his beast's pleasure over his own comfort once again. Stahl shivered in both awe, and in gratitude as he spoke, gently cupping the boy's gaping jaw.

"Just hang in there Aster. You're doing great... No... You're doing AMAZING, my mate... You're the best boy a wolf could ever hope for. Thank you..."

Aster went to grunt his reply, but timed it all wrong, and almost inhaled a fresh spurt, only making himself vainly choke on the discharge, unable to pull away if he wanted to. Stahl couldn't resist but to chuckle a bit at such an adorable sight, but quickly went to help his mate how he could.

"Calm down. I'll tap you before each spurt. Time your breathing around it. Just clear your head, and keep swallowing when I tap. You don't have much other choice at the time. The flow will die off soon... Just close your eyes, and focus solely on me, and your breathing. You can do this. You're already doing it."

Aster was able to overcome his panic with Stahl there to guide him. He did as he was told once more, and closed his eyes, struggling at first to clear his throat a bit and to breathe through his nose, but managing it after a short second later. He breathed in deeply as best as he could, and quickly paused when he felt the gentle touch of his wolf lightly tapping on his cheek. He swallowed the timed spurts with a lot more ease from that point on, and even though his jaw was aching terribly by the end, he had managed to hold on for a solid eight minutes until he only felt the twitching of the tool, no longer accompanied by the warm blasts of wolf seed. The beast smiled contently as he spoke.

"Well, I think I'm finally empty... The knot is still going to be there for a while longer though... Hang in there my mate. I'll pull it free as soon as I am able to... Hope you enjoyed your dinner?"

The beast flashed his fanged, cocky smile down at the boy just as he looked up to react to the remark. Aster actually scoffed a bit around the girth, before simply giving a wink and a grunt as his answer. An evident yes. Aster was still incredibly hard, despite everything, so Stahl had leaned forward a bit to try and grab a hold of the boy's piece to relieve his straining mate a bit, but the boy's hand stopped him by the wrist. Aster managed to shake his head just enough to get his point across, he didn't want to be touched yet. He was enjoying the neglect. He wanted all the pleasure to stay with his wolf. He only wanted to please his wolf. Nothing else mattered to him that night.

Another fifteen minutes went by, and Aster wasn't sure how much longer he could really hold out. His arms were shaky, and his entire head was on fire from both the lack of oxygen, and from being forced open so wide for so long. It felt like hours, and as torturous as his situation was becoming, his own malehood throbbed on in its confined space all the while. Stahl shifted his weight just a bit, and Aster found a glimmer of hope at last, as the knot finally slipped in place ever so slightly within his mouth, finally giving a sign that it was deflating at last, albeit, very much taking its time to do so.

Stahl felt the pressure on his weapon letting up at last, and knew he should be able to work it free soon. He shifted around just a bit, and felt his shaft slide around ever so lightly within the well coated passage. The wolf patiently waited another three minutes before he felt the swelling drop to a point where he could try to work it out. With a deep breath inwards, Stahl began tugging ever so gently, twisting his hips a bit, trying to find a way to both work the bulge free, and to give his boy some proper air. Aster grunted a bit as the tool rolled in his throat, but was happy to find his breathing was getting a little less strained by the seal finally breaking. He could almost even adjust his jaw, and knew the end of his task was fast approaching.

It took another two minutes of finding the right angle, but eventually, the spent girth of the knot slipped passed the boy's teeth at last, pulling from the encasing flesh with a very wet "Plop," as the beast slid his entire shaft free of his mate's well worked throat and maw, heavily saturated by the thick juices. Aster gasped to suck in air, and found his throat still heavily coated with the thick discharge left behind. The boy tried to swallow to clear it up some, but it seemed he'd just have to adjust to the feeling for a while after the attempt helped little. He felt incredibly full, almost to the point of nausea. His jaw felt locked up, and his breathing was ragged, but even still, the boy remained painfully erect. He was still so damned turned on by the entire experience.

Stahl reached a reassuring hand down to stroke Aster's back as the boy struggled to regain control of his body. The beast spoke with his gentle tone then, completely losing all traces of the domineering side which had been lacing his more verbal commands uo to that point.

"Are you alright, Aster? That was a lot... So-" The human cut the beast of by simply raising up a hand, and clamping it over his muzzle gently before he cleared his throat and gave his answer in a slightly raspy tone as he raised his eyes to meet those ashen ones.

"Stahl... Don't you dare apologize... Yeah, it was a lot... A lot of fun. Look, I'm definitely spent, and it was a lot longer than I expected... But I want to do it again already." Aster flashed Stahl his own devious smile, his beast was certainly not expecting that answer. Aster relaxed his grip on his wolf a bit before he continued in his playful tone.

"What you finally gave me? I want more of. Not always, of course... But that was nice... And I don't mean just the tie, I mean all of it. I loved you being a little rough on me for a change. I loved all the praise, and I loved barely being able to breathe around your dick for some strange reason... But more than anything, I loved seeing the part of yourself you try to hide from me... It was nice to meet that wolf... And it was nice to offer him my maw for damn sure! He seemed very grateful, so I know I'd do it again too... After all, I'm learning certain wolves can't seem to resist a good boy, can they?"

The human looked his beast dead in the eyes with a triumphant smirk on his face. Aster adjusted his hand, and leaned upwards as he pulled his wolf down gently into a kiss, thankful for the entire moment. Stahl flashed a goofy grin at his human when they broke the kiss. Seems Aster really got into that "Good Boy," headspace. He did like a little aggression after all. Stahl still enjoyed taking jabs at him though, so he swiftly spoke his retort.

"I can't say for sure... But after the ravenous way you just attacked my knot... Not sure 'Good Boy,' even begins to cover it." Aster huffed in amusement before he responded, leaning up to speak to his beast just as he pushed him onto his back, coming to rest on the hefty chest once more as he stared his wolf in the eye.

"long as I get to be your good boy, I'm happy to have the title... I definitely prefer it over 'My King,' for certain. It feels right when you call me your boy... And I want to be good at being your boy... So just let me be your good boy when I feel the need. Or when you do, my wolf. I think we both enjoyed that, so no need to pretend we didn't. It won't always need to be like that, but sometimes... I think it did us both some good." Aster closed his eyes, and smiled softly as he laid his ear against Stahl's heart, still beating quickly from the recent excitement. This was where he belonged, laying against his warm spot. Laying against his sated wolf. Stahl simply wrapped his arms around the hard working boy tenderly, thinking the exact same thing as his mate was. The two managed some well earned rest for the second evening in a row that night.

Captain Rix had made steady progress in his mission to scout ahead, finding little that would impose them up to that point. The captain had walked all night since he had departed the village, and continued on through most of the morning. He allowed himself three hours of rest when the sun was at its highest, but continued his march onwards until evening approached shortly after. The stubborn yet staunch bull hadn't rested nearly enough, and had simply powered on, making good progress as he did so. He hadn't been overheating, and his food and water supply were still pretty decent also, so he didn't figure he would have much to worry about at that point. He was only a short ways away from the thicket when the tree line came into his sights as he reached a bit of higher ground... Unfortunately for the Captain, that wasn't the only thing to come into his sights as his range of vision grew.

"Eight hundred... Maybe even a thousand..."

The captain's mind raced to deduce everything it could about the opponent as the bull quickly and quietly dropped in his place, silently praying he hadn't alerted such a force to his presence.

The force even such a mighty warrior was hiding from, was a truly imposing gathering of hundreds of fiends. There were two larger ones that could possibly even be considered lower demons counted among them. But the most puzzling part of the large gathering, was how impossibly still they all were. In that moment, they truly looked like they themselves were a part of the jagged, thorny bushes that sprouted up where the landscapes met.

Captain Rix gathered what info he could for a while longer. He didn't like this, it was out of place. It was intentional. It was a wall to block passage, placed where it could be easily avoided in plain sight. It was a calculated warning, and a guide. The thicket was off limits, and any who dared attempt to breach the wall would surely be met with a gruesome end. The bull finally pulled away, and began making his way back to report to his prince. He made it about two hundred paces before he heard something behind himself that made his blood run cold. There was a first a hollow, piercing cry that resounded into the air, and then the unmistakable rumble of hundreds of feet suddenly marching on. The noble bull gave one look behind himself, and the growing cloud of dust gave him all the answer he needed. The fiends were heading his direction. They were heading towards the village.

The great brown bull grunted at his misfortune, and shifted his water supply off of his broad shoulder. The bull downed two gourds with swiftness, casting aside the empty shells after, not wanting any extra weight slowing him down. The beast held the ropes on the last four in his larger right hand to steady their sloshing as he stretched towards the sky just a bit, mentally cursing himself.

'Well... That damned hare was right as usual... Should've rested more.' The renowned captain squatted down just a bit, drawing in one more deep breath before he launched forward, his powerful hooves breaking into the dry dirt below as he barreled into a steady, and measured sprint. If he paced himself, he could make it back by dawn to give his warning... The captain could only pray he would make it with enough time left.

Sorry for the delay! Sinus infection knocked me on my ass for a few days. This was almost just split in two chapters, but there was no hard line to draw, so it just became a longer one. Hope you enjoy where it goes as always, and hope you all enjoyed Aster's first taste of the rougher side of sex. I was trying to write Stahl as more of a soft Dom without going too overboard yet, and appreciate any feedback there, just as I always appreciate hearing from you guys! I always worry I draw out the sexual scenes too much, but I like being thorough. Until next chapter -Pup Bayou.