A King's Legacy Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Long live the king..." As the caretaker smiled in his victory, the tiger general finally lost his composure, quickly struck forward, and snapped the buck's neck with a swift movement. Javis fell limp, and the general seethed, robbed of his amusement... Robbed of hearing that beast scream as he burned with the walls he had helped such weakness to grow within. The tiger snarled in anger, but the buck was already at peace. Javis had done his part, and it was time for some well earned rest... His three boys could handle things from there.

===

First, clarifications for last chapter. Aster did not compare Oust to Stahl at any time during the scene. That was my description to try and give you an idea of what Oust was working with, not the human's own thoughts. Aster was pretty well focused on Oust then. Aster gave you plenty of valid reasons to be angry with him, but that one was my bad on wording. Ill fix it with the official rewrite of book 1.

Now, for this chapter... Yes, Stahl crossed a lot of lines. Some would say downright abusive. This is their first major argument, and he lost his temper among his insecurity and he said some really hateful shit that he's going to regret. But there was a lot of truth behind that anger as well... Something I myself have done when I was young and found myself in a similar situation as the wolf. Byron Aschefell will be giving better insight to this family trait in a coming chapter, as the rest of the Aschefell mystery is revealed. Learning to control a temper like that takes a lot of effort, and practice.

The point is, neither are entirely in the right, neither are entirely wrong. Both have faults, just like the real damn world. The next chapter, they have some very raw, emotional, and real conversations between them... and yes, conversations, not screaming matches that such arguments can easily start as... Because that's what led to this whole fiasco anyway, not communicating their true feelings. Give. Me. Time. Please. Let me show you what I'm doing.

I know these chapters are kinda bummers right now, but there are good things coming. I hope I was clear on describing the fissure. I felt I couldn't word it correctly no matter what. Oh, and Flose can speak to feral animals per their bloodskill. Idk if I made that clear enough either. (Yes, Aster's conversation with Oust before Stahl showed up will be talked about next chapter too.)

Sorry, just trying to make sure I tell a story you enjoy. Lot of moving pieces colliding right now, and it's a low point for many of these characters. Thanks again for the patience, and feedback. I always appreciate hearing it. If you have any questions, or want any clarifications, feel free to ask! Thank you for reading!

-Pup Bayou.