All Comments on 'A King's Legacy Ch. 33'

by PupBayou

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
RagiiRagii4 months ago

For the sexual parts, are they essential / necessary in the story you want to tell?

In my opinion, it's part of Aster's journey of self-discovery.

Then, is it necessary to have such a pronounced description?

I'm not convinced. If you compare the scene between the human Aster and the wolf Stahl, which is very descriptive, and that of Prince Tyfin and the bear Corper, there's a world of difference.

Personally, I prefer something more suggestive, where everyone can imagine the scenes, with some guides seeing them as more or less "hard".

Then if we're talking about audiences, an interspecies story > that's already niche, gay > even more niche, with sex scenes > even more niche, ....

We're so niche, so yes, if you change X or Y things to make it more all-public, there will be a possibility of getting more audience.

But it's so restricted that in my opinion, do what you think is best for the story, according to your vision.

If people don't like X or Y scene, they can skip it as long as it doesn't interfere with the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPupBayou@PupBayou
79 Followers
Just a gay pup that likes writing. Always happy to hear feedback! Feel free to message if you have any questions! I do have a discord for the King's Legacy Chronicles, and I'll be posting some exclusive stuff there before it hits print!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES