All Comments on 'A King's Legacy Ch. 47'

by PupBayou

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
opusrifopusrifabout 1 month ago

Gah! That last sentence! You tease!

Seriously though it's a great ride and I'm looking forward to the wrap up not to mention the next book. Thanks for all your work on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It is a beautiful story, and one I am proud to have read.

To all those that decry this author and this book

Look inside yourself and see the corruption there, and once you have cleansed it from your soul, then you may make comment, until then all you self entitled people, fuck off.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 1 month ago

I gave myself a crying headache, lol. Spectacular story. I know what happened to Jágon!!

Feedback: The moon goodness — there wasn’t enough of her to keep her relevant. It’ll be jarring to see her in the next book. To me, she’s the weakest link. Only another small scene or two would suffice.

Also, I’d like to thank your husband for his support. :-)

PupBayouPupBayou25 days agoAuthor

Hey gem! Thanks for all the love! I'm sorry to hear it's been rough for you, but to hear my story could help in any way is all that I can ask for! I truly hope things start looking up for you, if they haven't already.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I really appreciate every time youve done so!

PupBayouPupBayou25 days agoAuthor

And thank you both anon and Opus!

I really worked hard crafting this thing, so I'm happy to hear it was worth the ride for you!

AragonightAragonight15 days ago

I love this story! I can't wait for the epilog, and the next book. The amount of detail is amazing. A great gay epic fantasy novel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPupBayou@PupBayou
Just a gay pup that likes writing. Always happy to hear feedback! Feel free to message if you have any questions! I do have a discord for the King's Legacy Chronicles, and I'll be posting some exclusive stuff there before it hits print!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES