All Comments on 'A King's Touch Ch. 04'

by dragontatto

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
there is no relief, is there?

good writing, but I did not award the chapter the full 100 points because it only gets worse and worse - emotionally that is. I know they got back together towards the end of healer's touch but it still seems such a long time till that comes to pass. and there was no mention of a child then. well, guess I have to wait and see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Wow! Horrible things just keep happening to poor sara! Phillp is going to realize what a jerk he's being! Which makes me question! Is this the phillp that helped deliver gracie's triplet's in the desert? Oh boy! Can't wait for more and soon! Thanks!! u

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WHAT

how oculd you let her become the preistess and let brent take her virginity that was sow wrong i mean philip could have stopped this. well i hope sara dosent fogive him know. i just feel that its a romantic story anymore about tw people in love

sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137over 15 years ago
wow

I had to go back and read the end of healers touch. How can you keep the two of them apart for so long. I so can not wait for the next chapter. Please hurry!!! I am loving this story even though it hurts to know that they wont be together for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
aww

poor little baby. i feel so bad for him, his dad is being an ass, and his mom is all alone to raise him. (sniff sniff, tear) I think we need to give Sara a hug Dragon. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Impressive!

This chapter was awesome! Sad and frustrating, but great! These characters are really something special! I can't wait to see how everything unfolds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More Please!

Love this story line. Eager for the next chapter!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
You lost me at the rape.

I don't enjoy stories containing rape. Especially when there is no warning. It completely ruined the story for me. I still admire your writing but I will have to give the rest of the story a miss. Perhaps the next one will be more to my liking. Good luck with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The baby

As far as most men would be concerned belongs to Brent the whole spirit bonding thing may work for women but men have a different attitude toward such matters ( in most cases).

I really like the story as you have the ability to make characters come to life and I can definitely sympathize with Philip, I don't think he is being an ass for not recognizing the baby as his, he is feeling hurt and betrayed because unlike the readers of the story he doesn't know everything else going on. This story is very powerful maybe the most powerful story you've written to date and I eagerly await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Reasons for the twists of fate - perhaps?

I totally agree that Phillip can't see the entire truth of what has happened to Sara/Zarita. The complusion still is

there and I can only hope future chapters will reveal Sara's

reasons for staying as a Priestess of Eluran. I do wish that something horrible happens to both Brent and Sean..let

alone that slimeball that is now King of Sandoval. Dragon-tatoo can be harsh when a character shows real evil!!!

I look forward to more chapters...aren't we all glad that NOV. has 30 days!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story...till now

this chapter really dissapointed me. i think your a great writer but for all this to happen to her is painful to think about. yes we all want happily ever afters and no pain, and i understand not every story can be like that, but this chapter ruined the story for me. I really like your style but unfortunately i dont think i can read the next chapters. I cant imagine her having to go through any of this after the events in the last chapters. It seems alittle far fetched even for sci-fi. I really did enjoy it up until now, and im sure the rest is a great story with an even better ending but...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I can't finish this. I'm so sorry. It caught my attention at first. But i just. I can't. It's too painful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"I'll report your ass"

Lol that sounded so out of place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous