A Kinky Engineers Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her face and met her eyes. She twitched her lips in a small smile.

"I don't even know what we were testing today, but was it a success?"

"Yes, tonight we added more supporting evidence to your hypothesis."

Suzie raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"Feet." I clarified.

"Ah, I had forgotten I cared," Suzie replied.

"Time to get dressed," I told her. I almost felt guilty at ending her pleasant relaxation, but more than half the couples had already packed up and left, and soon we'd be kicked out as well. It would be better coming from me, than the teacher.

Suzie seemed to gather her resolve, then pushed herself up and off the table. Slowly, languidly, sexily, she dressed. My throbbing penis was pulsing and hard. I was just thankful it hadn't made a telling wet mark tonight.

At some point Suzie became mesmerized, staring at my crotch. She watched it the whole while she dressed. She only tore her eyes away when she slipped her feet into her sandals.

On the way out I made sure to stop and thank the teacher for her time and expertise.

Suzie was quiet as I drove her back to her apartment, but it was a peaceful silence, not awkward. I appreciated that she could be quiet with me, because I didn't know if I would like her as much if she had turned out to be a woman who talked all the time.

When I pulled up in front of her building, Suzi hesitated after unbuckling her seat belt.

"Nick, are you attracted to me?" She asked.

"Yes." I told her, honestly.

"I know we said this was an experiment, but I want to do something as nice for you as you did for me. Will you come up?" She nodded her head in the direction of her apartment.

My penis, which had softened on the drive hardened instantly again. Yes, I wanted very much to "come up" and see what exactly she was offering. But I wasn't ready yet. I wasn't ready to let her have control of this, and she would if I joined her now.

"Not yet." I said, gently. "There will be time for that, if you still want it, later."

Suzie tilted her head as she considered me. "Alright, Nick. But I want you to know that I had a really great time tonight. I've never felt anything like it. I would have done much more than just let you suck my toes for that, you know? So, thank you."

My penis throbbed and heat and tingling spread through me from my groin. I closed my eyes and took a deep, steadying, breath.

"You're welcome, Suzie. See you in class." I said evenly.

I watched as Suzie walked into her building. She didn't look back. She was gorgeous, I'd thought so since the first time I'd seen her in one of my uncle's classes last year. I'd gone to talk to him and there she'd been, a bright, vibrant, woman with eyes that locked onto my uncle intently as he taught. The others in the class occasionally looked at her, clearly admiring her figure, but she never noticed.

I'd never thought, then, that she would still be single a year later. That none of those guys, and they very much outnumbered her, would ask her out. But after being in class with them this semester, I realized they were intimidated by her.

I was pretty sure that Suzie didn't realize that. She was incredibly smart, but she seemed a bit clueless about people. I shook my head ruefully as I headed back home. Next week, I had to up my game, and I had a lot of work to do to figure out how.

[Suzie]

I flopped down on my bed and just breathed. What had just happened? Last week had been sweet and nice, but a bit underwhelming. This week Nick had been incredible.

"I put a spell on you...

Cos' you're mine!

And I love you,

I love you anyhow...

And I don't care if you don't want me, baby.

Cos' I'm yours right now."

I sang to myself softly the song that had started this night. I couldn't help but feel it was speaking straight to my soul. So what if Nick didn't want me? I was his right now.

I slept really well that night. And I spent all Sunday working on homework. It was always so much easier to focus on work after a particularly intense sexual adventure. It was like all the nervous energy had been worked out of my body. Usually, I got this feeling from my weekly trips to the Odd Place, a local club for goths that also had a small BDSM stage.

I was a Friday regular on the stage, and that is where I'd picked up most of my boyfriends. Nick was the first fellow college student I'd ever dated. He was proving much more adventurous than I'd expected.

In class that week, Nick nodded at me when he came in, then ignored me completely. I couldn't figure him out. I shook my head to clear it of pointless speculation and focused on the insane math of the day.

By Friday, my head was full of math and science, and I had a full weekend of homework ahead of me. I considered skipping my weekly visit to the Odd Place, but my friends there would miss me if I didn't show up. When I finally decided to go I was late, walking in at 10pm.

As always, the atmosphere perked me right up. Here were all the other weirdos, a wild array of personal styles dotted the place. I headed over to my regular booth. It was empty, but the stuff piled on it showed that my friends were there, probably dancing. Any other club and you couldn't leave your table unattended with your stuff on it, but here people would respect that and leave it alone. Besides, the regulars all knew each other and would notice is some random person came in and started messing with stuff that wasn't theirs.

I sat down and leaned back into the booth, just enjoying the thumping beat of the goth music that emanated from the dance floor.

"Suzie!" Tess squealed as she plopped down next to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey," I grinned at her. Tess was in her late thirties, but she had nothing against being friends with a college student. Her boyfriend, who was in his fifties settled in across from us. He largely ignored me, which was fine.

"You're late!" Tess pouted.

"I almost didn't come," I admitted.

"What? Are you feeling OK?" Tess gasped.

"Yeah," I laughed, "I'm fine. It's just been a busy week at school, and I have plans tomorrow afternoon, so I have less time than normal for homework."

"Plans? Spill."

"It's a date." I said, blushing. How I could still blush so easily when I regularly got undressed in front of a crowd, I wasn't sure. I guess it wasn't something that could be fixed merely by pushing boundaries.

"Ooooh... Do we know him?" Tess asked, including her boyfriend in the conversation, although he wasn't even looking at us.

"No, I met him at school."

"Really? Is he a nerd?" Tess grinned.

"Yes, a nerd like me." I said, smiling.

"If he's a nerd like you, then I expect you to bring him here." Tess teased me.

"Well... I'm not exactly planning our dates..." I hedged. I wasn't sure how to explain just what I was doing with Nick. But, if anyone would understand, Tess would, I suspected.

"Mmm? He's a dom then?"

"Err... Kind of?"

"Well, you know you wouldn't be happy with a dom, dear. You're a bit masochistic, but not submissive at all." Tess advised me.

"I know. So far, it's been really nice letting him take charge. We're kind of, playing a game." I tried to explain.

"Oh, a power exchange game? Well, as long as your both playing by the same rules, that should be fun for you." Tess nodded at the stage, "you going up tonight?"

"I don't know, yet." It felt like that would be almost cheating on Nick. I hadn't hesitated the last couple weeks to continue my routine as normal, but something had shifted for me last weekend in how I felt about Nick. If I was starting to take him seriously, then could I let some other man mess with my body?

On the other hand, Nick hadn't really made any indication that he actually wanted more from me. He'd avoided every opportunity to move our relationship out of experimentation and into something more real. I didn't owe him my time except for Saturday afternoons.

An hour later I went and signed up for a turn on the stage. There were doms who worked the stage with a couple different specialties, from electric play to bondage to flogging. I noted down a request for my favorite dom, but he was pretty popular so there was a bit of a wait.

Fifteen minutes later I was called up. I pulled off my shirt and the assistant taped over my nipples. No nip slip in a club that serves alcohol, it's the law. Also, no full nudity, topless only here. I stepped onto the stage and let my usual dom strap my wrists above my head. I leaned back and took a deep breath, my nipples hardening as I anticipated what would come next.

I felt the first pinch on my breast and exhaled, long and slow. The dom held a long string of wooden clothespins. He wound it around my breasts, clipping each one onto me. The delicious pain radiated through me, and my pussy got wet.

When he ran out of clothespins, he used some silver clamps to pinch my nipples. He pulled on them and the clamps tightened, thrilling me with a sharp sting of pain. The dom played with my boobs a bit, letting the pain build.

I pulled at the cuffs holding my wrists and writhed. I wanted him to remove the pins and clamps desperately, but I dreaded it too. The removal hurt the most, but the feeling after, ooh.

When I thought I couldn't stand it anymore, the dom took off the nipple clamps. I let out a choked cry and my whole body jerked forward. Before I could acclimate to the feeling of relief, however, the dom tugged the rope of clothespins off in one swift stroke. The blood pulsed through my freed breasts warming them.

Tears leaked from my eyes as the dom rubbed my sore boobs with a pelt of fur. The softness was glorious on my sensitive skin, enforcing the dull ache with the pressure, but not detracting from it with new pain.

And that was why this was my favorite dom. He knew exactly what I needed, what I craved. He released my arms, and I sank into myself. I peeled the tape from my nipples and pulled my shirt over my head, feeling loose and relaxed.

"Feel better?" Tess asked when I returned to our table.

"Always," I sighed.

I'd given up wondering why I liked this three years ago when I'd first discovered the Odd Place. Things I'd used to do myself in private, they did in the open here. Then I'd met Tess and she'd been like a second mom. My actual mom didn't understand this craving I had at all, and she probably wished I'd never told her about it.

Daddy issues, I'd decided, that was probably it. My dad had been an asshole who'd abandoned my mom and I when I was twelve. Maybe all this was somehow based in a need to have an authority figure in my life. Honestly, though, when I'd found out I wasn't the only one, I'd stopped caring what made me this way.

[Nick]

I'd discovered this club on the internet when trying to figure out how I was going to address Suzie's need for more intense pleasure via pain. The Odd Place. It was a good name for it.

I had arrived early, at 7pm when the doors opened. I grabbed a seat with a good view of the stage and settled in to see what I could learn about this BDSM stuff from watching.

Three hours later I was beginning to actually like the club. No one had bothered me at all. Normally, people wouldn't let a person be alone in a club, assuming you must be there to talk. Sometimes I just wanted to be around people, though, without actually engaging in conversation. It seemed that this was a place I could do that. I might even come again just for that.

The activity on the stage was interesting. Most of the action was on the electric play side of the stage where fully clothed people were massaged with ultra-violet wands and sometimes stimulated with tens units. Less frequently, someone would be tied up and flogged on the other side of the stage. It wasn't very sexual, it seemed to me.

I was mulling this over when I saw a head of bright orange hair enter the club. It was Suzie! She headed over to an empty booth I'd seen an older couple at earlier and sat there.

I wondered if I should go talk to her or not. Before I could make up my mind, though, the couple returned, and Suzie started up an animated conversation with the female half. They looked like friends. I'd never seen Suzie look so comfortable and relaxed, well other than after she'd cum last Saturday, that is. In class, she was always hyper-focused.

I felt a little uncomfortable about watching her, but it wasn't like I'd expected her to show up here. Thinking about it, though, maybe I should have. This was probably exactly the kind of place she'd hang out.

I tried to focus on my research and ignore Suzie, but it wasn't easy. She was just so noticeable. At least I was pretty sure she wouldn't see me. I was sitting in a darker corner, and wearing a hat that shaded my face further.

When Suzie went up to the stage, a pulse of anticipation shot through me. She nodded genially at several of the doms working. They obviously all knew her well. Instant irrational jealousy filled me. I clenched my fists and reminded myself that there was no reason to be jealous of these guys, they just worked here.

My calm left me when I saw what the dom did to Suzie on the stage. Unlike most of the other subjects, Suzie bared her chest to the crowd, not her back. I sucked in a breath as I saw the dom pick up a line of clothespins and begin clipping them to Suzie's beautiful creamy breasts.

My balls tightened with arousal even as I felt hot with jealousy as I watched Suzie's poor boobs get tortured. But the expressions on her face! I could see her anticipation, her need, then her anguish and tears, and finally, her release. This, at last, was the sexual element that had been missing from so many others on that stage, or maybe I just couldn't read the others the way I could Suzie. Or maybe it was the nipple clamps, I thought ruefully.

At any rate, I felt like he was beginning to understand why Suzie came here, why she liked these things.

Week 4

[Suzie]

I had no idea when Nick was planning to show up today. I hadn't got a text with a time, like last week. I could have texted him to ask, and I'm sure he would have told me, but I didn't want to admit that I was planning my weekend around him. No, it was better to just hang around home all day and anticipate some guy showing up whenever he felt like it.

I rolled my eyes at myself. I was ridiculous sometimes. I probably would have texted Nick, if there was anywhere I wanted to go, but I enjoyed spending my weekends at my apartment after my week in classes and my Friday night expeditions, a quiet weekend was perfect for me.

I opened up my old record player and put on a Nat King Cole album. Some music was just made to listen to on record. The scratchy, slightly off tune, soft feel of the needle bumping along made the blues so much sadder. I turned it up loud enough to block out all the sounds of the street outside and my neighbors TV and settled in to do some serious homework.

Hours later my phone chimed, a new text.

Nick: Here.

I laughed at the terse text. Nick said so little it was almost like he was afraid of anyone knowing him. Like if he used a whole sentence, he might give too much away of his thoughts. I kind of liked the mystery, though. I was still grinning when I opened the building door for him.

Nick looked at me and I thought I almost saw a smile. The corners of his mouth twitched just a little.

"You can smile," I told him. "It won't hurt."

Nick shook his head and followed me in, expression turning serious. He had a shoulder bag with him, and I wondered what was inside. Were we playing with toys today?

"I want you naked." Nick told me once we were in my apartment.

"Ok." I agreed. I wasn't about to make it easy by just getting undressed though. If he wanted me naked, he could undress me himself, or he could give more specific instructions. Let's see how much control he really had, I thought.

Nick stared at me and waited. I stared back.

He dropped his bag on the floor and started towards me. I couldn't recall why I had ever thought he wasn't sexy. The way he moved with such confidence and determination, his wild unruly deep brown hair, his mysterious dark eyes, his long thick black eyelashes and bold eyebrows, his angular face gently softened by a thin layer of fat... Yes, it was sexy.

Nick moved until he was just inches from me. Then, still staring into my eyes, he put his hands under the hem of my shirt and pushed it up over my head, his hands skimming my breasts as he did it. My shirt fell to the floor. Nick pulled the straps of my bra off my shoulders and pushed it down to my stomach. He never broke eye contact as he then unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them and my panties off my hips, letting them gently sag towards the floor.

Nick brought his hands up and palmed my breasts, thumbing over my nipples until they hardened nicely. He leaned his face close to mine and I tilted my head down to accommodate his slightly shorter height. Our lips almost touched, but he didn't close the distance.

"Take off the rest of your clothes yourself, Suzie." He said and then took two steps away from me.

Oohhh. Nick did not disappoint. I'd challenged him, and he'd delivered. I kept my eyes on him as I reached behind my back to unclasp my bra. Then, I wiggled my hips and let my jeans and panties fall to the floor before stepping out of them, bringing myself forward into Nick's space again.

"Turn around." Nick said, quietly.

I turned.

I heard Nick open his bag and then he ran a hand down each of my arms, pulling my wrists behind my back. I felt him tighten a leather cuff onto each wrist, then he clipped them together. With my hands bound like this, my breasts jutted forward.

Nick put a foot between mine and kicked my feet apart, spreading my legs wide. He ran a hand through my pussy, feeling how wet I was, which was a lot. He reached around to my front and fondled one of my breasts, tweaking my nipple. Then, he put a hand between my shoulder blades and pushed me forward, bending me over until my face pressed into my bed.

Smack!

Nick's hand slammed into my ass. I gasped and bit back a cry. I hated getting spanked. One of my previous boyfriends had done it to me once and it had been all pain and no pleasure. For whatever reason, my butt was very sensitive, and spanking felt worse than breast torture.

"No." I said. "Please Nick, choose something else." I begged.

[Nick]

I had been about to slap Suzie's butt again when she begged me not to. Suzie begging sent a wave of heat through me. All of me screamed with the need to hit her again, to make her beg more. To make her cry, not those elegant tears I'd seen at the club last night, but really cry.

Why do I want that? I held my hand in the air, still not spanking my woman. I took a deep breath. I wanted Suzie to beg, yes. But I wanted her to beg for me to do more, not less. That's what this game was about, right?

Angry at myself for pushing Suzie too fast, I rubbed the red spot I'd just hit. I had been angry at her, that was why I'd done it. I was angry at her for letting some other guy play with her breasts last night, and for defying me today. Some primal part of me wanted Suzie to submit to me, and only me. Where had that feeling come from?

My original plan had been to stimulate Suzie orally, before trying anything else. But I let myself forget my plan when I'd seen her perfect bare ass, so pale and white. And now it was red.

"Please, Nick." Suzie said again, her voice muffled by her bed.

Another feeling came over me, one I was more used to with Suzie. I wanted to serve her, to please her. How could one woman make me feel so many different ways, so conflicted? To dominate her, or serve her? What did I want?

I let out a low groan and sunk to my knees behind Suzie. My face was level with her ass and I kissed the red mark I'd made. Suzie shivered at the touch.