A Kinky Engineers Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hot, stinging sensation bloomed from the middle of my back. But it was over quickly, leaving a pleasant warmth. I sighed.

Another jolt of pain, and then the warmth, followed. Spot after spot of pain and pleasure across my back and then my butt. I clenched my cheeks and the pressure on the butt plug increased. My cock twitched in response to the varied sensations.

"Do you think you can take it on you balls?" Suzie asked.

"Yes." I said.

I cried out as the hot wax plopped onto my balls. God, that was intense.

"Again?" Suzie asked.

"Yes." I said, my brain stuck in some sort of adrenalin high refused to be reasonable about this. I didn't even know if I was enjoying it. I just, wanted to feel that burn again.

Another hot plop and I shuddered and groaned, and another drop on my balls. I tensed and writhed a little.

"Don't close your legs," Suzie instructed.

I opened my legs, obediently. Was she going to do this more? How much could my balls take? Three more drops and I felt tears prickling at my eyes.

And then a new sensation started at the top of my back. Suzie was peeling the wax off of me. Fresh new waves of pain emanated as she ripped out hairs. Fear swept through me as I realized what this meant for my balls.

It was both not as bad as I'd imagined, and somehow worse when Suzie ripped the last of the wax away. I screamed a little. But it was a manly scream, absolutely.

Suzie dropped her scarf over my eyes and tied it behind my head.

"Turn over," she said.

The smooth metal felt cold on my raw back. It was disorienting to not be able to see where Suzie was or what she was doing. But, also, it was exciting.

"Don't move." Suzie told me.

Then, I felt her getting on top of me, mounting me. She began rocking her hips, riding my cock. I yearned to thrust into her, to grab her hips, to feel her breasts, to tear off her scarf and watch her boobs bounce and to look in her eyes. But I resisted doing any of those things. Her instructions had been clear, and I struggled to abandon myself to the total loss of control.

I tensed, I was almost there, about to cum. A plop of hot wax dropped onto my chest. It disrupted my burgeoning orgasm and I flinched. Was Suzie holding a candle while she rode me?

No, I suddenly understood what was happening. Suzie was riding me, and the old guy was using the candle. And I didn't think the timing was an accident, either. Between the wonderful feeling of Suzie's vagina and the burn of the candle, I would stay hard, and I wouldn't be able to cum, not if the old guy did his job right.

Oh, this was clever. I very nearly smiled as I realized Suzie's plan.

I had no idea how long it lasted, being kept on the edge of orgasm, Suzie fucking me. The plug in my ass and the cold hard table beneath my burning raw back and butt also adding to my overall sensory overload. I had never felt anything like this.

The first time I almost came despite the hot wax, a second glob landed on one of my nipples. I hissed and flinched. But now, the pain was all mixed up in the pleasure and I almost craved the hot sting that landed on my other nipple a couple minutes later.

I guess my chest was too well covered, then, because the next thing I felt was a mass of wax being yanked off my chest. I shuddered and jerked, and I came. Suzie rode me as I pumped her full of my semen.

I was completely drained when it was over. I laid there, insensible as Suzie got off me. Then I felt a cool wet paper towel wiping away the cum on my cock. I groaned.

"Can you get up?" Suzie asked.

I laughed. I couldn't even remember the last time I'd laughed. All my stress I'd carried for so long, all my restraint and control, it was just gone. How long would this amazing feeling last?

I gathered my will and swung my feet over the edge of the table and pushed myself up to a sitting position. I felt Suzie wrap her hands behind my head and untie her scarf. She kissed me, then pulled the scarf away.

I looked at her in wonder. "That was incredible. I feel amazing. Thank you."

Suzie smiled at me joyously. "I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I did too."

I glanced at the old guy, his dick was no longer flaccid, but was sticking out proud. I laughed again.

"Thank you too!" I said. I had no idea why I felt so happy, but I wasn't sure I cared why either. Was this what Suzie had felt after I'd flogged her last week? She had seemed very relaxed.

I hopped off the table and stumbled a little. Whoa. Suzie wrapped her arm around me.

"Take it easy, there." She said.

"I'll clean up, you take him out to sit down." The old guy told her.

"Thank you," she flashed him her brilliant smile.

A strange warm feeling spread through my chest at that smile. It felt like love, I thought. I had thought I really liked her before, but now I was having all sorts of more intense feelings.

Suzie sat me down on a vinyl chair in the main area.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I feel, light? Like, really good. Is it always like this?" I asked.

"Not always, no. But you seem to always do that to me, so I'm glad that I could return the favor." Suzie said.

"I make you feel like this?" I asked.

Suzie smiled at me mischievously, "what if I asked you to bend over my knee right now so I could spank you?"

I stared at her. "Ok," I agreed, staring to lay over her lap.

Suzie laughed, "Yeah, that's what you do to me. No, stop, I wasn't serious."

"Oh. How long does this last?"

Suzie shrugged.

"Next week, I want you to suck my cock in front of the class," I said, suddenly feeling like sharing.

"What?" Suzie asked, surprised.

"Yeah, because it's like, all this started because Brad said he couldn't find a woman to suck his cock, or like sucking it or whatever. And he just ignored your comment. And I thought it would be really poetic to end this with showing him how wrong that was, to ignore you I mean. And you like pushing limits, and you like exhibition, and I want you to like me, so much, you know. So, I thought, if you sucked my cock in class, it would turn you on enough to agree to dating me exclusively. I want to be your boyfriend, Suzie." I ended, lamely.

Some part of the back of my brain was telling me to shut up, stop talking! But wherever my inhibitions were, they weren't present right now.

"Nick..." Suzie said softly. "I want to be your girlfriend. But I'm not sure it's a good idea to give you a blow job in front of the whole class. We could get in serious trouble."

"No, I got that all figured out, Suzie. We won't get in trouble."

Suzie just shook her head at me, grinning wryly. "I love your crazy mind, Nick."

"I love you too." I said. I only realized after the words came out of my mouth that that wasn't exactly what she'd said.

Suzie kissed me gently. "We had better get back to the hotel, we have to be up early to get on the bus home."

Week 8

[Suzie]

Nick had told me more about his feelings last night than he had in the previous eight weeks, and I was still reeling. But part of me didn't trust it. He had been in a heady state when he'd said all those things, and I wasn't sure he really meant it.

He'd said he loved me.

I had said I loved him too, in much the same circumstances.

But could we really love each other? Or were we just overcome by lust. And did it even matter, really?

I shook my head as I stared out the window, ignoring the chatter of the other girls for the entire bus ride. Nick was back to ignoring me too, not that I'd actually tried to talk to him as we gathered on the bus.

Was Nick serious about wanting me to suck him off in front of the class? The idea did turn me on, I admitted. But how could Nick guarantee that we wouldn't get in trouble? I believed our classmates wouldn't make trouble, but Professor Chaban absolutely would. A professor couldn't just ignore people having sex in the classroom.

Unless... I put together the facts in my head, a suspicion beginning to form.

Nick Balakin, born in Russia, moved to America to live with his uncle, his mother's brother, at 13. An uncle who thought the best way to deal with grief was math.

Professor Chaban, Russian guy, right age to be uncle to a college student, obsessed with math.

Nick, who had role-played as a Russian professor in Professor Chaban's own classroom. And weren't the classrooms usually locked on weekends?

I narrowed my eyes as the facts fell into place. Nick was Professor Chaban's nephew. That was how he knew we wouldn't get in trouble, he had was family. Did that mean he meant for the professor to watch us too? Or did he have some plan to keep his uncle away?

Honestly, old guys were kind of hot. That old man at the club last night had definitely added to my general arousal, especially when he got hard watching my boobs bounce as I fucked Nick. I imagined Professor Chaban watching me suck his nephew's cock. My clit twitched at the idea.

Still, it was risky.

I really wanted to do it.

On Monday and Wednesday, Nick ignored me in class. On Friday, when I got to class, I met Nick's eyes. He nodded, slightly.

Today.

It was the last day of class of the semester. It would have to be today. I sat down, nerves making my body tingle with anticipation.

The minutes ticked by. What was Nick waiting for? Finally, five minutes before class time Nick got up. My phone pinged.

Nick: Trust me.

It was probably stupid, but I did trust him. He was thoughtful, meticulous, and possibly the most controlled person I'd ever met. I trusted him absolutely.

"Hey Brad," Nick said as he reached the front of the room. "Did you ever find a woman to suck your dick?"

"If I had, I would have told all of you about it," Brad sulked.

"Thought so. I found a woman to suck my cock though." Nick began unbuttoning his pants as she spoke. "In fact, she's coming here, to suck my cock in front of you all, just to show you how it's done."

"You are fucking delusional," Brad laughed at Nick.

Nick stared at Brad as he pulled out his penis. It was half-hard and not looking quite as impressive as it could.

Nick never once looked in my direction. He was leaving the final choice up to me, but he was showing me he was all in. He would sit up there, his dick hanging out, and he wouldn't even be mad at me if I just left him there looking like a fool.

"God, Nick. No one wants to see your pathetic cock. What woman would want to even date a pasty, chubby, wimp like you anyway?"

Brad was such an asshole. My face flamed red with anger listening to him talk like that to Nick, who was a way better man than Brad could ever aspire to me.

I hopped out of the desk chair a bit violently, making enough noise that everyone's eyes turned in my direction.

"Haha, your pathetic cock has made Suzie want to vomit," Brad laughed. "Can you make it to the bathroom Suzie?" He asked with mock concern.

The rest of the class hooted with laughter. I strode to the front of the room and stopped in front of Nick, holding his gaze. His expression was as calm and inscrutable as ever. Even a whole room of guys laughing at his penis couldn't embarrass him. That confidence was so hot. The pounding of my blood through my ears nearly drowned out the chatter of the guys behind me. But I heard when they went silent.

I dropped to my knees; eyes still locked with Nick's. When my knees hit the floor I dropped my gaze to his cock, now full hard and no longer a laughing matter. I grabbed it with one hand and held his balls with my other hand.

Then, I slowly slid my mouth over Nick's penis. I rolled my tongue around his foreskin. It was soft and perfect, really. I suddenly felt sorry for every circumcised guy I'd ever known. This foreskin stuff was great!

[Nick}

I raised my eyes from Suzie's to meet Brad's shocked gaze. I smirked at him. I knew that Brad's big mouth would piss Suzie off, and nothing excited her like a little anger and public nudity. Brad had practically delivered Suzie to me, from the first.

He was too arrogant and self-centered to ever realize that, though.

I broke eye contact with Brad and swept my gaze across the room. Twenty guys, and none of them had the balls to ask Suzie out. All of them were watching now as she sucked my cock enthusiastically. I doubted that any of them could even imagine what we'd been doing this semester.

I could barely believe it, and I'd been there. None of us had any clue about the treasure we'd had in our class, this woman.

I watched the clock. I'd asked my uncle to show up 15 minutes late today. I knew he was probably waiting outside the door, watching through the crack. He wouldn't interfere, though, not after he'd been so worried about my lack of having fun.

Suzie sucked my penis in and out, keeping rhythm with her hand. He other hand gently fondled my balls. I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling of Suzie's mouth on my cock.

"I'm coming," I warned her.

Suzie grabbed my ass with both her hands and pushed her mouth even farther on to my cock. I groaned and tensed as I came into her mouth. She swallowed my whole load and kept her mouth on me until the last twitch of my penis.

Then, she stood up and kissed me, opening her mouth so that I could taste my own cum on her tongue. I squeezed her ass and pulled her close. I broke off the kiss and whispered in her ear.

"You are magnificent."

Then I let her go and closed up my pants. I led Suzie to her desk, blocking her view of the rest of the class. I didn't want her to feel any embarrassment right now. I wanted her to able to bask in the joy of her boldness. I kissed her again after she sat, then I went to my desk, further back in the room.

Thirty seconds later, just as the other boys' mood was beginning to turn from shocked to inquisitive, my uncle entered the room. Yep, he'd definitely been watching.

"Gentlemen," My uncle said to the room, "Lady," he nodded at Suzie genially, "I apologize lateness of me. I hope you weren't borrred waiting for me, yes?"

"No..." Brad said when no one else spoke.

"Good. Now, we have little time today, and much to learrrn." And then he launched into a complicated math problem that would have challenged the boys in the class even had they not been completely unable to focus.

I glanced at Suzie and marveled. She appeared to be completely absorbed in the lesson. She didn't even notice how all the boys kept looking at her every half a minute. I didn't like the look that Brad was giving her though, he was speculative. He wouldn't get anywhere with her, though, I was pretty sure.

I frowned. Maybe it had been a mistake to show her off like that. Well, it was too late now. Whatever came of it, I would take care of it. Somehow.

[Suzie]

After class, I was deliberately slow gathering my notes, putting them in my shoulder bag, and getting ready to leave class. I wanted to leave plenty of time for everyone to clear out. I had managed to focus on class, but now I couldn't believe I had done that, sucking Nick's cock in front of everyone.

It was one thing to go on stage at the Odd Place, where it was expected. It was another thing entirely to bring my kinks to school. I could have put my whole future, my whole career, in jeopardy, just because one guy dared me to, and another pissed me off. What was wrong with me?

I took a deep breath and left the classroom. At least I wouldn't have to see any of these guys again until after winter break. I was sure I wouldn't hear from Nick; he'd gotten what he wanted out of me. I was a fool if I thought I meant anything more to him than sex. I'd been through this before, great sex did not a relationship make, but I always went for it anyway. A slave to my libido.

"Suzie."

I jumped. I had been so wrapped up in my self-criticisms that I hadn't noticed anyone was in the hall when I walked out. I looked up.

"Nick?" I asked, surprised he was still here. I could feel my face turn red. How was it that I, who regularly exposed myself, found what we did today so embarrassing, and he - a total noob, didn't?

"May I walk with you?" Nick asked.

"Sure." I said, feeling confused. Why did he want to be with me now? He'd disappeared on me at every opportunity before.

Nick slid his arm around my waist as we walked. I tingled at his casual gesture of ownership. I wanted to belong to him. I wanted him to belong to me. I just, didn't really believe he meant any of the things he'd said after I'd fucked him in San Francisco.

"What now, Nick?" I asked him, after we'd walked for a while.

"I'd like to be with you, walk with you to wherever your going." Nick said, taking my question literally.

"No, not 'now,' not like that. I mean, where do we, you and I, go from here? What are we?"

Nick stopped and looked at me, frowning.

"We talked about this, last weekend. I want you to be my girlfriend, and you said you wanted it too? No?"

"Yes, but well. Men say all sorts of things they don't mean after sex." I said hesitantly. Like I love you, I didn't add.

Nick wrapped his arms around me and kissed me, deeply. He ran his hands up and down my back, then down over my ass, squeezing a butt cheek.

"I meant everything I said that night, Suzie." Nick said, his breath tickling my ear as he whispered into it.

"You said, you loved me." I reminded him; in case he'd forgotten that part.

"Yes." Nick released me and stepped back, looking into my eyes seriously. "I love you, Suzie. Please don't doubt that."

A tension I didn't know I'd been holding on to eased inside me, but I still couldn't quite accept what he was telling me.

"You barely know me." I protested.

"Not true," Nick replied. "I know you are freakishly smart, honest to a fault, brave, stubborn, and adventurous. You have been so open, so vulnerable with me, how could I not know you, Suzie?"

"I... I am not sure I know you," I said, slowly.

Nick was quiet for a moment. "That's my fault," he said. "I haven't been vulnerable with you, not until last week. I am trying, though. Will you give me a chance, or are you done with me now? Now that are agreement is over?"

I studied Nick's face. I couldn't read him at all. Thinking back, I'd only seen him smile once since I'd known him, last week. I'd never seen him cry, or turn red with embarrassment, or even be angry. But he'd done so much for me. He'd spend the last two months planning our every weekend for my pleasure. He'd never pushed me beyond what I was willing to accept.

Did I really need to read his emotions on his face, to know what was in his heart?

"I think I love you, too." I said, finally. "I want to see if we can have a real relationship, one that's more than just sex, more than just once a week."

"Thank you," Nick breathed softly.

I kissed him, his soft lips, his warm tongue, his arms enfolding me, I didn't want it to end. And for the first time, I was beginning to believe that maybe it didn't have to.