A Kinky Engineers Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie was quiet as I drove her back to her apartment. So was I. We were both lost in our thoughts. It was strange to feel so close to her, and yet still so separate.

"Abstinence is over." I said.

"Mmm..." Suzie replied thoughtfully.

I was afraid, suddenly. Afraid that if I didn't keep satisfying her sexual desires, that this would all be over. I would be alone again, only now I would know what I was missing, and that would be so much worse.

But not yet, it wasn't over yet. I had three weeks left in our "experiment." The problem was that I'd run out of things that Suzie didn't like that I wanted to try. I'd decided I wasn't going to experiment with watersports, and I didn't want to try spanking again.

No, I had three weeks left to show Suzie that I could satisfy her without pushing her limits. I had to show her that I could give her what she needed. That was easy, I could do that.

But I would have to be even more vulnerable with her too. I would have to let her in, let her know me for who I really was. I knew she would tell me everything about herself if I gave her the opening. The way she'd worked on that survey I'd given her has showed me that she was an open book. It was me who was keeping secrets, and I couldn't do that if I wanted more than just these eight weeks of sex.

"See you next week?" Suzie asked as I pulled up in front of her apartment building.

"Yes," I agreed. Then, she was gone.

I already knew was I was doing with Suzie for our next date. I had a lot of work to do to be ready, though. After I dropped off Suzie, I went home and cleaned up. I had a couple hours to spare so I worked on homework.

At 6pm, I left for my training. I pulled into the Odd Place parking lot. This early, there were only a few other cars around. Last Saturday I'd come back and talked to the doms about getting some lessons. They'd told me to come early Friday (last) night and Saturday night, then stay all night to learn.

I'd learned a lot last night, but I'd just been watching. Tonight, they were going to let me serve some of the customers. All the doms here were volunteers. Getting paid to do this was walking a thin line with prostitution, and none of the guys who did this really wanted money anyway. The Odd Place was the only club in this little city for people interested in BDSM, and the guys who ran the stage enjoyed their work.

New volunteers were welcomed as long as they were mature enough to listen to instructions from the more experienced doms. I appreciated how serious they were about their work, and I'd managed to not hate the dom that had worked on Suzie. He was a pretty chill guy, even if he did look exactly like a Viking.

"David," I nodded at him as I walked over to the stage. I started cleaning all the toys, something that was done every night before they opened, and after every use, and when they closed. Couldn't be too clean, was the rule.

"Nick," he nodded back.

There were four guys besides me who were going to be working that night. I had asked, last night, why there weren't any women doms.

"Girls that want to dom don't have to work for free to find subs." David had shrugged. "We usually get a couple a year, train them, they work a couple weeks, then they go off and enjoy their harem."

I supposed it made sense. It was basically all I wanted to, just to learn, then move on. I didn't want to volunteer my nights here long term. I'd been up front about that, and they'd seemed to appreciate the honesty.

"David," I decided to open up about why I was doing this, "I'm here because the girl I'm seeing likes this and I want to learn how to do it for her. She's a regular here, Suzie Belmont."

"You're with Suzie?" David said, sounding incredulous.

"For the moment," I confirmed. "Anyway, I saw you worked on her last week and it seems like you know what she likes, so I was hoping you could give me some pointers."

David looked me up and down, "I suppose Suzie does have questionable taste in men," he finally said.

I rolled my eyes, "I know that I got lucky. I would like to stay that way. So will you help?"

David blew out his breath, "yeah, I guess. But I'm warning you, man. If I hear you aren't treating her well, I will strap you up by your wrists and hang on you until your arms pop out of your shoulder sockets. I won't be alone either.

"Suzie's well liked here, she's one of ours. And she's had bad luck with men. I don't want to have to beat the heart break out of her again. It's not pretty."

"That's fair." I agreed. I certainly didn't want to be the reason that Suzie needed David for anything.

"So, it's like this, Suzie is a masochist, but she's not a sub. What I mean is, she enjoys pain, even a little degradation, but she isn't going to do what she's told unless she likes what you're telling her to do. You may not see this right away, because she's pretty open and agreeable, but don't push her if she resists, or you'll lose her."

I nodded. So far, she'd only really resisted getting spanked. Would I have lost her if I'd kept going when she begged me to stop? Yeah, it seemed likely.

"Last week, you used nipple clamps and clothespins on her breasts." I said.

David nodded, "she likes to have her breasts worked on, but that's not the only thing. She likes getting flogged when she's feeling less horny and more just generally tense. She likes the violet wand when she's in a good mood." David paused and looked at my speculatively. "No butt stuff!" He added, glowering at me.

"Yeah, I know. What do I need to know about how to do these other things? Will I be able to operate the violet wand, and do some flogging, and breast torture stuff tonight?"

"Flogging and wand play, no problem. Boob torture? I don't know. Not too many girls go for that, we don't always get one every night. But if we do, I'll bring you over and make sure you know what to do."

"Ok, thanks" I said, still cleaning the various toys.

Week 6

[Suzie]

I went out to the Odd Place on Friday night. I'd been back to masturbating all week, but I was still wound up by Friday. Since abstinence week was over, I wanted to play.

Nick had ignored me all week, as normal, and it made me anxious. I guess part of me had thought that once he took his pleasure with me, he'd be a bit more invested in this, whatever we were doing. That we might move our relationship out of sex only and build a more genuine connection.

Of course, I was fooling myself, no one ever turned fuck buddies into a long-term healthy relationship. The socially approved method for building one of those was to avoid having sex for as long as possible, not to start with it. When had I ever done relationships the right way, though?

I got to the club early, at 8pm. The parking lot was only half full and I spotted a car that looked a lot like Nick's. But what would he be doing here? I dismissed it. I just had Nick on my mind.

Inside, I settled into my regular booth. Tess and her boyfriend weren't there yet so I leaned my back against the wall and stretched my feet out on the seat to watch the room. I couldn't see the stage from here, but I could see the dance floor. Only a couple people were dancing this early in the evening.

I let the music's heavy beat soothe me. By 10 pm it seemed like Tess wasn't showing tonight. I sighed. I had really wanted to talk to her about Nick. At 11pm, I was feeling pretty relaxed, and it was time.

I went over to the stage and signed in. I scanned the doms, checking for David and my eyes landed on a shorter guy with messy brown hair.

No, it couldn't be.

The guy turned around and I met his eyes. Nick.

He tilted his head at me and walked over.

"What are you in the mood for, Suzie?" He asked.

I couldn't say. I was too surprised to speak. Nick looked down at the sign in sheet where I'd written in my request.

"Flogging?"

I nodded.

Nick reached out his hand to me, "well, come on then."

"Nick..." I finally found my voice. "You have to be vetted before you can work the stage, they don't just let anyone use it."

Nick nodded, "I know. This is my third night, and David is letting me do some flogging. I'll do yours if you'll let me?"

I opened my mouth, but no words came out.

"Or," Nick shrugged as if he didn't care, "I can let David handle you."

"No." I blurted. I wanted Nick to flog me. I wanted to know if he had it in him. Several of my exes hadn't been able to do it properly, either too gentle or too violent. If Nick could do this...

I stared into his eyes and took off my shirt. He put some tape over my nipples, as professional as any of the doms here. I shivered. For the thousandth time, I wished I knew what he was thinking.

"Front or back?" Nick asked me.

"Back." I said. I didn't want to look at Nick while he did this. I didn't want it to be sexual, not this time. This was about something deeper, to me. Did Nick know? Did he have any idea how it felt to be flogged, what I got from it? Well, maybe someday we'd talk about it. Not today though.

I stepped up to the bondage frame and grabbed the bar next to the wrist restraints. Nick buckled them on. I could see nothing but the blank wall in front of me. I couldn't hear Nick moving, not over the music.

The first hit of the flog fell heavy on my back. I shuddered. The hit had landed on my left shoulder blade. He was using my favorite one, it was buffalo hide, thick and heavy. The hard pieces of cut leather thudded into my back, giving both blunt and sharp pain. First, there was the feel of each individual strap hitting, then the heavy thump of all of them together. It was like a base note and a high note in a song, the two feelings working in harmony.

Thump. The second hit landed on my right shoulder. It was perfect timing, perfect placement. Nick started a slow rhythm then, spacing the hits around my back. A couple hits missed the mark, getting me on the sides or too high or too low. But, as a whole, it was beautiful and calming.

I lost myself in the feeling. This was just what I needed to release my pent-up anxiety about Nick. And Nick was giving me this!

I can't ever let him go. I realized.

It didn't matter that I knew next to nothing about him. It didn't matter that he barely ever spoke. It didn't' matter that he ignored me all week. I would take all of that, if he would just keep meeting me, massaging me, fucking me, and now, beating me.

I had no idea why, but I started crying. Quiet, gentle crying.

"Do you want me to stop?" Nick asked tenderly in my ear.

I shook my head, no. "Never stop." I whispered.

The gentle thud of hits resumed until my entire back was on fire and each new hit sent me cringing into the wall in front of me. And then it was done.

"That's all for tonight, Suzie." Nick said as he rubbed a piece of fur over my raw skin.

Nick kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you." I whispered.

[Nick]

Had I heard her correctly? I took a deep breath, steadying myself. Those were the last words I'd expected to hear after I'd just turned her beautiful pale back into an angry red rash.

There is something deeply wrong with this woman. I thought, but at the same time I knew that there was something deeply wrong with me too. Somehow, we fit together, at least so far.

How could a woman as smart, as capable, as beautiful, as kind, as Suzie, want to be treated this way? For that matter, how could she want to keep meeting with me just for weekly sex sessions? Didn't she deserve more?

I un-buckled Suzie's wrists and she sagged into me. I held her for a moment, feeling some deep protective urge swell inside me. Then I gently stood her up, un-taped her nipples, and put her shirt back on.

"I'm taking a break," I told David, who'd been watching me minutely while I'd worked on Suzie, pointing out every area that needed more attention.

David nodded at me. Was it my imagination, or did he seem slightly more friendly towards me now?

I shook my head. I couldn't help but feel that this entire club was an alternate universe where up was down and left was right. Everyone in here was some kind of crazy, and now that meant me too.

I held my arm around Suzie's lower back and led her to her favorite booth. I sat her down, then I scooched in next to her.

"Thank you," Suzie said as she leaned back into the booth, wincing as her back hit the seat.

"I... I want to give you what you need, Suzie." I said, opening up more than I ever had before about my real feelings for her. She had said she loved me, though. Had she really meant it?

"It was really nice," Suzie said. "Most are too gentle, or too rough, but that was perfect."

I had David to thank for that. He'd spent quite a while working with me last Saturday to get my technique just right. And he'd met up with me last night as well and had me practice for several hours. My arms were exhausted, but for this moment, it had been worth it.

"Nick?"

"Yes."

"Tell me something about yourself. I barely know you, but I feel so close to you after these six weeks."

"Well, here's the highlights. I'm an only child. My dad drank himself to death when I was six and my mom raised me until she got cancer when I was eleven. She died when I was thirteen and I moved form Russia to the US to live with my uncle."

"I'm so sorry," Suzie said, real sympathy in her voice. Everything I'd just done to her, and she was feeling bad for me?

"It was a long time ago," I told her. "Tell me something about you."

"My highlights..." She laughed. "also an only child. My dad was an asshole who took off when I was twelve, and my mom moved us back here, where her family is from. I have a lot of family here, but I was closest with my grandpa until he died two years ago."

I squeezed her arm. "I'm sorry."

Suzie shook her head, "Why'd you go into engineering?" She changed the subject, dismissing our mutual crappy family stories.

"My uncle was an engineer. When I moved in with him, he decided that what I needed, as a distraction from grief, was math - lots and lots of math. It seemed like I shouldn't waste all that math, so I picked a career that would make use of it and make money too. What about you?"

"Oh, I just showed up at college with no idea what I wanted, and they told me that if I joined engineering, I could build a robot as a freshman. That seemed fun so I went for it. Then I went and picked the program with the absolute fewest women." Suzie laughed.

"Well, what we lack in quantity, you make up for in quality." I told her, meaning it.

"Nick, where are we going with this? With us?"

"Anywhere you want, Suzie. As far as you want to go."

"And if I want you to myself? If I want to be your real girlfriend?"

"Are you asking me out?" I teased.

"No, I'm asking you for a commitment." Suzie said seriously.

"I'm committed to you." I told her. "Whatever you want to call it."

"Why? Why me? Is it really just because I made a silly comment in class to Brad?" Suzie asked.

"I liked you before that. That just gave me a good opening."

"Then why did you wait so long to fuck me, Nick? Why do you ignore me in class? Why won't you let me suck your dick?" Suzie sounded exhausted as she rattled off her questions.

"Well, I've never had a girlfriend, Suzie. I didn't want you to know, at the beginning. I thought you would have found that odd, maybe you wouldn't have looked at me the same."

It was hard to say this, to be this vulnerable. But it was like we were in a magic place, here in Suzie's Odd Place. Here, I could share my secrets and hope to not be judged unworthy.

"Hmmm... Well, you're doing pretty well then, for your first time." Suzie glanced up at me sharply and sat up a little. "Do you mean that last weekend was your first-time having sex?"

I nodded.

"You were that good your first time?" Suzie said, incredulously.

"Was it good?" I asked, hopefully.

"Yes, Nick." Suzie blinked at me. "It was very nice. How did you do that?"

"I've been doing a lot of research this semester, and not for school. I've actually not been doing very well at school right now."

"Yeah, me neither," Suzie laughed. "Alright, where do we go from here?"

"Well," I said, "I do have two weeks left of our original agreement, and I have plans. Would you like to know what they are, or would you like to be surprised?"

"God, Nick. You have been doing amazing at this so far. Surprise me. I can't wait to find out what your devious mind thinks up next."

"Alright, then."

Week 7

[Suzie]

After we talked for a while on Friday night, I went home with my heart full and a sore back. I didn't see Nick on Saturday, and he continued to ignore me in class.

On Tuesday, we were taking our class road trip to an engineering conference in San Francisco. The department had hired a bus to carry all the juniors and seniors. That meant, there were going to be a whole four girls, and forty-seven guys.

I sat with the girls, all juniors, while I was a senior. We chatted about school, gossiped about professors, and I listened to them talk about their normal relationships with normal guys.

"So, Tommy, he's a runner, right? And he wants me to run too. And I'm like, yeah right! No way I'm getting up at 5am to go running."

"Oh yeah, I totally know what you mean. Jake is always wanting me to go to the gym with him, but I have to study. He's an English major, he just doesn't understand how much work we have to do."

"Your boyfriends must at least be fun in bed. My boyfriend Ron's an engineer, and he's so boring. Nothing but missionary sex, three times a week, on a schedule. He's cute though, and he's nice, so I don't mind."

"Oh, poor you! Tommy is so passionate. He even goes down on me sometimes, if you know what I mean."

"Wow, I wish that Jake would do that. At least he's got a massive dick and he really pounds me though. That's fun."

"What about you?" The girls all looked at me.

I opened my mouth, but how would they even begin to understand? Judging by this conversation they were all painfully vanilla.

"Sorry, I'm not dating." I kind of lied. Well, Nick and I weren't really dating. Who knows what we were doing?

"Aw, don't worry, you'll find someone." They comforted me.

"I'm good." I assured them. It's not like my life had really been missing a man in it. I'd established a comfortable routine before Nick showed up. After several miserable failures at relationships, I hadn't been looking for anything.

I turned and looked towards the back of the bus, where Nick was sitting. He was reading a book, but he looked up and met my eyes. Then, he looked at his book again and the moment was broken.

The bus ride was endless and boring and only emphasized how little I could relate to my peers when it came to relationships. When we arrived, Nick disappeared without even a nod in my direction. The man was so frustrating.

The conference was Wednesday through Friday, and we were driving back on Sunday. Would Nick do something on Saturday, while we were here? I hadn't even brought my vibrator on this trip, because using it while sharing a hotel room with three girls seemed rude. So, I'd be really ready by Saturday.

I glanced at my phone, no texts from Nick. I wondered if any of these other girls would be Ok with a boyfriend who never texted, barely ever spoke, and ignored them on all but one day of the week? But, that one day...

And obviously he'd thought about me during the week. He made elaborate plans, scheduled classes, bought clothes, took lessons. I guess I could text him, but what if he didn't respond? I would feel like a fool.

At the conference I dived into the technical presentations. The more technical the topic, the better. Anything to distract me from Nick. I staffed the college's booth on the conference floor for my mandatory hours, chatting with prospective employers and students. I checked my phone obsessively, looking for any hint of a place and a time for Saturday.